My Days at St. Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good to free it from its constraints and to grasp it within his hand, to pleasure his own cock as he used the other cock to pleasure her.

Melissa did not notice. Her face was covered, her eyes were closed, and she was lost in her own fantasy. As she thrust her hips, trying to draw in the cock deeper and deeper, trying to ignore the slurping and slushing sounds of her cunt, she fully confessed, "Miss Wilson, I, I," her voice was airy, her breathing pressured, "I enjoyed it, you know, um, when, when, when, you, um, spanked me."

Victor smiled, "I know, I know, dear. Many girls do. Would you like me to apply the lotion again? It will help with lubrication."

She gripped the couch harder as she could feel her excitement mounting, "Yes, yes ma'am, please do." She wondered if she really needed it, as she could feel her juices sliding down to her buttocks, but the lotion would in fact be helpful in hiding the embarrassment of her own sloppy wetness.

"Miss Wilson," she breathlessly asked, her hips gyrating with his screwing, "do you think a boy." She panted as she felt the cock plunge deeper inside, "would be, um, willing to, um, to, to spank me?"

"I imagine so, if you asked him." He hesitated, and added, "politely."

"Oh Miss Wilson," struggling to speak but wanting to hear more, "Tell me again, tell me, tell me how you play with their things after you spank them." She was now openly thrusting her pelvis, quite forcefully fucking the fake cock.

"Oh yes," he replied, watching the cock work in and out of the girl's cunt as he pounded on his own, imagining what it would be like to be inside that little slit. It must be so wet, so hot, so tight. "It's really quite fun to get them hard." But, it was a good close second to be watching her cunt squirm, grip, and cunnie suck on the cock in his hand as he stroked his own in a comparably tight grip. "I'll sometimes even play with them while I spank them."

"Oh my, oh my. I would like to do that sometime." She imagined doing so, imagined playing with a boy's cock as she spanked him as Miss Wilson fucked her on the couch. "That would be so terribly fun."

"Oh it is, it is, especially when they squirt their penises. They get all stiff and hard, and suddenly," he bent forward, feeling the surge within him as his cum leaped from his cock and splatted on the lovely lily white mound. He gasped, "It just jerks and twitches in your hand and starts gushing and spurting white hot cum all over the floor, on your hand, or even, even, all over themselves."

And with the feel of the lotion being squirted on her precisely the same time as he described the boys squirting their things, her body stiffened and then spasmed as her orgasm swept through her, overwhelming her in convulsive waves. "Oh ma'am, Miss Wilson," she gasped, her body twitching and shuddering with an overwhelming rapture. It was lovely, just pure animalistic, base ecstasy.

Victor kneeled above her, squirting his gism onto the lips of her twitching cunnie, covering her white lovely mound and swollen red lips with his white, soothing cream, soon collecting so much that it began to drip down past her cunnie toward, into, her bottom, resting on her anus, gathering in a little pool on her puckered rosebud. Melissa just gave herself over to her base pleasure, again basking in the delight of her orgasm as the professor generously applied her sweet balm.

When it was done she just lay there, panting with exhaustion, her face still covered by her skirt, feeling now even more self-conscious, more embarrassed, at having behaved so wantonly in front of the professor, her cunnie so openly exposed, and sore. It wasn't a chaffed soreness, but just so terribly stretched, so worked. She reached down and rubbed Miss Wilson's lotion into her tender swelling. "Oh, Miss Wilson, your lotion does feel so nice."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Melissa had many subsequent tutoring sessions with Miss Wilson, and she enjoyed them very much. She felt that she was learning a great deal. In fact, it eventually became clear that it was time to move on, to leave the nest, the safety of Miss Wilson's bosom, and venture out to discover a real, live penis.

Victor was, of course, disappointed, or at least ambivalent. The mentor is naturally disappointed to see his charge leave, although yet also proud to have served her well, to have been so helpful, so influential in her growth that now allowed her to venture out on her own. And, besides, in the meantime, he had begun working with a number of other pupils, some engaging in independent study and others working within his lab on the science of discipline.

Melissa though did want Victor's guidance for this next, very important, step.

"Perhaps, ma'am, you might have someone in mind?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I value so much your opinion, and your guidance. I was hoping that you could recommend someone." Melissa felt a little nervous to be asking this of Miss Wilson, but they had grown awfully close through their sessions.

Victor though wasn't entirely sure he understood what she was asking of him. He had a strong hypothesis but he would really need it to be confirmed before he responded. "Recommend someone precisely for what?"

Melissa scowled petulantly at Miss Wilson. She didn't really want to talk "precisely," but this had always been one of Miss Wilson' pedagogical principles: one must be able to speak openly about it to learn how to do it. "I want you to help me find a guy who will let me practice with his penis."

That was what he thought she had been suggesting, but it was certainly not what he was expecting from the girl. "Well, honey, I think you should find a boyfriend. That's what all girls do."

"Oh, I know, I know, Miss Wilson. But, of course, there are no actual boys here at St. Mary's and, besides, I wanted to practice with a more mature man. Someone who can teach me, like you have, and then when I find a boy, I won't mess it up."

"Sweetie, you won't mess it up. Believe me. You already know much more than many other girls and, besides, it can be enjoyable learning it together."

Melissa could see that Miss Wilson clearly wasn't getting the point, or at least she didn't really seem to understood her need, her desire. "Yes, but I want to learn from someone older than me. Someone with experience."

Victor now understood, at least he thought he did well enough to move forward. "Well, I do know of someone."

"Really!? You do!?" She considered herself so lucky to have met Miss Wilson. What other instructor at St. Mary would have helped her in such a delicate matter? "You know, it has to be someone I don't know, and I don't want him to be working here." She knew though that neither of those concerns would be a problem. There were very few men working at St. Mary, beyond maintenance, grounds keeping, or janitorial staff.

These were conditions though that were a problem for Victor. The person he was thinking of did work at St. Mary and Melissa did know him, sort of. However, because Melissa knew that this wasn't a real problem, she didn't wait for an answer and moved on quickly to her more serious concerns. "He is someone who will keep this a secret won't he?"

"Oh yes, you can be certain of that."

"And, you respect him and like him, and everything."

"Absolutely."

"And, he is, well, at least half way decent looking." She felt bad to ask for this, but certainly that should be understandable.

"Well, I think he is, I mean I consider him to be."

"And, he's about as old as you?"

"Pretty much the same."

"What does he do for a living?"

"Well, in fact, Melissa, he is also a professor."

Wow, that was a tremendous bonus. She very much valued that in Miss Wilson. She had assumed that she would know a professional man: a lawyer perhaps, or maybe even a doctor or something, but hadn't expected that he would also be a professor. She was delighted. "Where?"

"Well, Melissa, I do believe that for the both of you, for the sake of ensuring your confidentiality, we should perhaps respect his as well."

"Oh yes, yes, certainly, that would be fine."

They worked out the details. Melissa would meet him in the evening at Miss Wilson's cottage on campus. That would be convenient for her, as well as provide a more comfortable, safe and reassuring setting. She was really quite nervous about this, although also very excited.

Miss Wilson would not be there herself. Melissa preferred that she would be, at least for the introduction. But, Miss Wilson felt that it might be a bit awkward. She would clearly be a third wheel.

Miss Wilson though did help Melissa prepare for her big night. She even went shopping with her to pick out some nice clothes. Melissa was so grateful for that help. She felt like a girl again, like she was shopping with her mother for a prom dress, but this was perhaps even more significant. This would be for her first night with a man.

She was considering purchasing a gorgeous evening gown, something that would really stretch her budget as a college student but might be money well spent. After all, it is not every night that you have your first night. Miss Wilson, though, advised against that. She noted that he is unlikely to be comparably dressed, and being better dressed than your partner can make him uncomfortable. In any case, they would not actually be going out on the town. And, finally, she suggested that she wear something in which she would feel comfortable, natural. She would be nervous enough as it was. She didn't need to add to her self-consciousness by going overboard in her apparel.

She chose for Melissa a lovely spring dress. The cotton was also very comfortable and it was also quite pretty, with delicate little flowers sprinkled along the pink, flowing fabric. It was seemingly modest, as it buttoned up to the neck, exposing only her arms, but it clung well to her figure, offering to the eye little imagination of what was being hidden, being so clearly outlined, so displayed. Plus, it buttoned all the way down the front, which offered a tantalizing experience for the gentleman as the treasure within was slowly revealed.

"Do you really think he will like it?" Melissa asked. She really wasn't so sure. She at least thought it would be nice to wear something with a plunging neckline. Miss Wilson, though, reassured her.

"Oh, I know he will like it, trust me. And, besides, it is your innocence, your modesty, that you are offering him. Looking the part makes you all the more appealing."

The undies, however, were a different story. Melissa insisted on purchasing more adult, sexy undies. She wanted to look sexy, as well as feel sexy, and a more modest pair of undies would frankly make her feel self-conscious, unsure of herself. Miss Wilson did not argue. Perhaps young lady's instincts should be trusted in this regard. And, besides, he looked forward to seeing her in them.

Victor and Melissa both approached the designated evening with considerable excitement and apprehension. This was a fantasy coming true, for the both of them.

Melissa arrived right on time. Actually, she arrived a good half hour early, but she stopped a couple of houses away. She didn't want to embarrass herself by arriving too early. So, she waited down the block, until it was five minutes before the hour, and then she walked briskly to the front door, her heart pounding expectantly.

What would he look like? What would he be like?

When he opened the door, she wasn't disappointed, at least not entirely. He had a moustache. She didn't really like moustaches. It did make him look older though, and she liked that, but she wondered if it would tickle when they kissed. Her father's moustache always tickled when she kissed him.

But, after the initial impression, it was all really very nice. He was indeed good looking. In fact, his eyes reminded Melissa of Miss Wilson. He had the same blue shade and warm, affectionate sparkle. He was even quite similar in size to Miss Wilson, but it was his eyes that really reminded her of the professor, and that went far in helping her relax.

Victor had been quite nervous about their first meeting. Would she recognize him? Would the moustache be enough? His hair was, of course, quite different, very short and a different color, and he purposely altered his voice. But, would it be enough?

"How delightful to meet you, Melissa. I'm Victor Lumet."

She thought it was a very nice name, and also again quite reminiscent of Miss Wilson, although she never spoke to Miss Wilson by her first name. "It's very nice to meet you as well, sir," she politely reached out to shake his hand.

Victor smiled at her politeness. "Now, Melissa, doesn't it seem more appropriate to use my first name?"

Melissa blushed. He was, of course, right, but it didn't quite feel right, as he was clearly her senior. "Alright," she hesitated, "Victor."

Victor brought her into Victoria's house, took her hand, and led her to the living room, now lit by quite romantic candlelight. There was a bottle of wine and two glasses on the end table to the couch. "Would you like a glass of wine, dear?"

Melissa certainly did, at least she thought she did, but she couldn't. "Oh no, sir, I mean, Victor, I'm not old enough to drink."

"Of course, I know that, but I thought perhaps an exception could be made. You are, after all, in the presence of a supervising adult."

She leaned into him. "Yes, I guess I am."

Victor though didn't push it. "But, you're right, of course. Victoria told me that drinking on campus was prohibited, and we are essentially on campus."

"I am eighteen, though, Victor. I can do, um, other things."

"And, what might those things be?"

Melissa felt like having a drink now. Just like Miss Wilson, Mr. Lumet was going to make her speak openly. She looked up at him and said, quite proudly and firmly, "I can play with your penis."

He chuckled, "I imagine you can."

"Do you want me to show you? I will, you know." He certainly did know.

He was expecting a considerable amount of more foreplay, even conversation, getting to know each other, putting her at ease, but apparently she had decided that it was best to just jump in. "Well, Melissa, I would be most pleased."

"Goodie," she exclaimed. "Here, you just stand here and I will take care of you." She was clearly very eager to show what she had learned and she took to Victor's slacks like a child opening a present.

Victor was quite eager himself, having for some time now wanting to feel the touch of this attractive girl's fingers exploring his cock. Just the thought was making his dick swell in his slacks.

By the time she had pulled his cock from his shorts he was already rather swollen. That was fine with him, as it provided a nice first impression. "My goodness, Mr. Lumet, I mean, Victor, he's really quite nice." In its semi-erect state it did have a nice appearance; limp but pronounced.

"Pull out my testicles as well."

"Yes sir," she gladly replied, and reached inside to carefully grasp his testicles. Miss Wilson had emphasized not to grab them like they were rubber balls. A man's testicles are really very tender and sensitive. She had wondered why, but Miss Wilson didn't know. She speculated that they were made to be sensitive so that the man would do just about anything to protect them. Genetically, they were perhaps the most important organ on his body. But, she was only just guessing. In any case, Melissa was indeed careful, cupping them in the palm of her hand and slowly drawing them out, being sure not to catch them on his zipper. When she was done, she smiled at her accomplishment and her prize. They were really rather big, bigger than she thought they would be. She lightly bounced them on the tip of her fingers and then gently squeezed them. She could see Mr. Lumet tense up, but he had no reason to be concerned. She knew what she was doing.

"They feel much different than I thought they would."

"How so?"

"Well, they're really much softer than the ones I had." She then realized how odd that must have sounded. "Miss Wilson was showing me a pair she had gotten for me, you know, like what an artist might use." He knew, of course, that this wasn't really entirely true, but he could hardly begrudge her a few white lies.

"Would you like to see if you can make it real hard?"

"Oh yes, can I?" She so much wanted to show him what she could do.

"Be my guest."

"Goodie," she said, as she took to her task. She got down on her knees and carefully wrapped her right hand around the semi-soft shaft and slowly pulled back and forth on it, at the same time cupping and rolling his balls with the palm and fingers of her left hand. She was so glad that she had practiced with Miss Wilson, as she really felt quite good about what she could do. Mr. Lumet very quickly stiffened up to full strength.

He probably would have stiffened even if she had just blown air on him, as he had been wanting this to happen for some time and, besides, there was something so erotic about having a girl so much younger than himself play with him like this.

Melissa was ecstatic with her quick success. She grinned broadly as she saw his cock rapidly swell and rise until it was a striking rod ramming up straight and hard. "Oh my goodness, Mr. Lumet, you are really so big."

He might not be any bigger than the toy she had been using, but the sight of a real live hard cock was so much more impressive. "Well, I think you had a lot to do with it."

Melissa grinned at the compliment. She returned the favor. "It's so wonderful: so stiff and tall, and so shiny at the top. I didn't think it would be shiny like that, like a big fresh plum." She grasped it tightly in her hand and bent forward to get a closer look.

"You can kiss it, if you like."

He didn't have to offer it twice. Melissa quickly planted a firm, full kiss on the tip, enjoying the feel of its surprising softness against the softness of her own lips. She also drew in deeply the scent of his manhood through her nose. She liked it. It was a very musky, masculine scent.

The feel of her lips on the tip of his cock was even more intense, of course, for Victor. "Melissa," he quietly gasped.

Melissa pressed her case, opening her lips and absorbing the crown into her mouth, forgetting about the suggestion of Miss Wilson to first caress the bulb with her lips. Victor, however, didn't mind. He frankly doubted that he would be able to last too long, no matter what she did, as just the sight of her innocence on his cock would make him explode, and it didn't help that he then felt her tongue working on his bulb; the soft, wet, little tongue of Melissa, licking and lapping away like a hungry kitten at a dripping teat.

Melissa smiled to herself as she discovered that a real cock did indeed taste better than her rubber one. She was relieved, and pleased.

"Wait, wait," he gasped.

She pulled back, his wet dick glistening in the candle light. "What, what? Am I doing something wrong?"

"Oh no, no girl, you're just driving me crazy."

Her expression of concern switched to a proud grin, her teeth showing. She said quite coquettishly, "Do you like the way I suck your penis, Mr. Lumet?"

"'Victor,' Melissa, and I do, very, very much."

"That's good, Victor, I'm glad." She then planted her lips back on the bulb and this time took the time to caress the wet, shiny crown with her lips, giving him little baby kisses as she worked her way around and around the bulb, while at the same time stroking his shaft with her fist and continuing to tickle his balls.

Victor would like so much to explode onto her lips. It would feel so good and would be such a lovely sight. But, it would be much too soon. "Melissa, let me see you now."

Melissa did not want to let go, but there was still much to do. She complied and got back up on her feet, Mr. Lumet helping her up, being the gentleman that he was. "That is a very pretty dress, Melissa," he said, as she stood before his erect cock in her new flowery spring dress.