My Days at St. Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really like it, sir?" She couldn't help reverting to the more subordinate role. He was, after all, about the same age as her professor, Miss Wilson. "I was thinking of wearing something more dashing, more womanly."

"No, no, you picked well. The dress compliments your figure so very well."

"Thank you sir," she replied, giving him a little curtsy.

"But, let me help you get it off." He then proceeded to slowly undue each button, one after the other.

Melissa was very pleased. It was just as Miss Wilson had suggested. Each button revealed a bit more of her, slowing working his way down. At first, just the hint of her brassiere, her new pink lacy brassiere, and then her abdomen, her taught, tight, abdomen, her belly button, and the tip, the waistband, of her panties, matching pink panties.

Mr. Lumet got down on his knees to do the last few buttons, and it was a good position, a revealing position, as her panty clad pussy was now at eye level. He hesitated at the sight of the pink, tight fabric clinging to her little pouch. He had seen this lovely sight many times before, but this time was quite different. This time as a man.

He finished unbuttoning her dress and looked up at her.

She was smiling, but trembling.

She grasped the dress in her hands and pulled it open, displaying to him her new bra and panties.

He smiled with approval. He had seen her pick them out, but they looked strikingly better when wrapping her young, voluptuous body. She was wearing pink boy short lace panties, with a matching push up, plunging, lace brassiere. "Wow," is all he could manage to say, at first. "You're gorgeous, Melissa." It was a staggering sight: the contrast of her diminutive body, her nervous expression, her innocent bright eyes behind her spectacles, yet dressed in such sexy, provocative lingerie.

"Thank you, sir," she quietly replied.

He reached out and grasped the waistband of her panties. She braced herself with a hand on his shoulder, and he pulled them down to her ankles. Once again, there before him, was the cutest little pussy he had ever seen. It was just this elfish pouch, dropping down between her thighs, split by a delicate, narrow, straight slit, although at the top there was a little v-shaped recess.

He leaned forward and planted a full kiss of his own on her sweet lips, right on the spot of her budding clit. "Oh, sir!" she gasped at the feel of his lips on hers. She clasped her hands on his head, both for balance and to hold him tightly to her clit. He clasped his hands on her bottom, to hold her tightly to his lips and to feel the delight of those cute little soft bums in his hands.

He had wanted to do this for so long. He ground his lips into her clit, rubbing them around and around, massaging her stiff bud, albeit at times pushing out his tongue to lick and lap at her girlish charms.

Melissa loved it. She had not, of course, done this with Miss Wilson, and she now wondered if she should have denied herself this pleasure. She wantonly ground her hips into his face.

Victor squeezed the cheeks of her derriere as he worked on her cunt, slipping his fingers down into her crack, until one in fact even lightly rested upon her wrinkled, puckered rosebud. "Oh golly!" Melissa gasped. This was another thing that Miss Wilson hadn't done. It seemed awfully perverted to have a man touching her there, touching her where she pooped, but it was strangely exciting. Her legs felt weak.

He pulled away. His own lips and cheeks were awash in her juices. He looked up at her face. She was gasping for air, her little breasts were heaving in her brassiere. Her glasses had slipped to the tip of her perky nose. "Let's do it now, sir. I really can't wait," she gasped. She pushed him back onto the floor.

"You want to be on top?"

She smiled seductively. "Yes sir. I want to do it this way. I used to ride ponies a lot as a girl, but, I'm eighteen. I'm a big girl now. I want to ride the horse." It did really seem to her that she was in fact mounting a stallion. She kicked off her panties and planted her knees on either side of his thighs. His stallion cock pointing up to her precious pussy.

She first though leaned down to him. "Kiss me first, Victor. We haven't even kissed yet."

That had been discourteous of him, and he pulled her to him to give her a deep, long kiss, trading the taste, the smell, of their sexes that still lingered on their lips.

Melissa was pleasantly surprised. His moustache didn't tickle, and in fact felt rather masculine, not the way it would feel to kiss Miss Wilson.

When they broke she sat back up, positioning her cunnie just above his standing rod.

"Just lower yourself down on it, Melissa."

"Yes sir," she softly replied. She knew she could do it. She had fit Miss Wilson's penis in there many times. But, this was still different. This was a real one, and a really big hard one. She dropped down her pelvis, down to the point where her lips just touched and softly grasped the soft bulb of his dick.

This was a great position for him. The sight was gorgeous, just the tip of his cock slipping into those tiny soft lips. It was difficult to imagine that she could actually get the whole thing in there. He looked up at her and said, "Remove your brassiere, Melissa, I want to see your breasts."

She grinned and reached back, thrusting her breasts out as she unclasped her brassiere as she felt the tip of his manly cock lodged in her lips. She rocked her hips to slide her lips up and down the head of his cock as she let her brassiere fall away, exposing to the candlelight and to his eyes, her lovely little titties.

"They're gorgeous, Melissa, really gorgeous."

"Do you really like them, sir? They're not too small?"

"They're so nicely shaped, so perfectly round, so white, so lovely. You're going to drive the boys wild with these." He reached out and grasped each of them in his hands, squeezing them harder than he had ever done before.

She softly gasped and dropped down harder onto his cock as she felt his masculine hands firmly grasp her breasts. Miss Wilson had at times played with her breasts, but Victor's hands felt so much more forceful, more masculine, more manly.

He closed his eyes to enjoy the physical pleasure of those soft bubbies in his hands, her stiffening nipples against his thumbs, and his cock slipping into her tight, ever so very tight, wet, hot, cunnie.

"Oh, Mr. Lumet," she gasped She leaned forward and braced herself on his chest as she worked her hips up and down on his cock, while he fondled, groped, and played with her breasts.

Victor let her do much of the work, but he did return the favor by lightly thrusting his hips up as she pushed down. He had never felt his cock so thoroughly stimulated. It was like every nerve at every point was being stroked, excited, grasped all at the same time, fully wrapped and tightly enclosed by the soft, warm wetness of her cunt.

He pushed harder and harder to get his cock even deeper into her cunt, wondering if he could get all of it in, wondering if he could feel the end of her cunt, wondering how it would feel, but with each plunge he just felt his cock more fully engulfed, more fully clasped by her soft, wet, tight warmth.

He squeezed harder on her breasts and heard her gasp. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Lumet, I can't help it. I have to do it."

She began to pound and beat her hips hard against him, rapidly thrusting her cunnie up and down on his cock. She knew it was a terribly obscene display, but she was lost in her passion, in her joy, in her sex.

Mr. Lumet could not really keep up, or keep in sync. He just laid still and let her gyrate on his cock. He did though let go of her young breasts and grasped her hips, her fanny, grabbing hold to help force her down harder, deeper, onto his dick. He clutched and squeezed her bottom, using his firm grip to bring her cunt tighter against him, to help her stuff his cock deeper inside her as he watched her titties jiggle and shake as she fucked him, and fucked him hard.

"Mr. Wilson," she panted, losing touch with whom she was with in her agitated confusion, and then felt the wave of her orgasm sweep over her. The intensity of her first real cock, a big hard manly cock, deep inside her, plunging in and out, overtook her and she was quickly engulfed in the spasms of her climax.

As he felt her cunt shudder, Victor as well could feel the inevitable surge beginning to swell. "I'm cumming, Melissa," he hoarsely whispered.

"No wait," she gasped, and still in the throws of her orgasm she quickly dismounted, as she had done so many times before off of her ponies, and grabbed hold of the exposed saddle horn, that now jerked and twitched in her hands. "I want to see you do it. I want to see you squirt your stuff." This was a part of the sex with Miss Wilson that was always missing and she didn't want to miss out at her first opportunity with Mr. Lumet.

She watched through her half-closed, glazed eyes, her body still engulfed with spasmodic orgasmic surges, as Mr. Lumet's cock gushed its hot, wet, cum into the air. Miss Wilson had described it many times, but the reality was so much more exciting than simply the description. She could feel the surges through her hands, and through her own loins, as he repeatedly shot up geysers of cum, like an exploding volcano.

And, in her lustful rapture, she fell forward on to it, to catch the last few spurts on her face, her nose, her lips, and then into her mouth, to taste the sweet, salty taste of a man's cum.

It was surprisingly nice. It in fact reminded her of Miss Wilson's lotion. How very odd, she thought. She wondered if Miss Wilson realized this. It was a fact that would add a bit of titillation the next time she applied Miss Wilson's lotion to her bottom, or cunnie. Maybe Miss Wilson could squirt some on her face? She had said it was full of nutrients.

When he was done she fell onto his abdomen, her face awash in exhaustion and splats of cum. She smiled sweetly at him, "Did I do okay, Mr. Lumet?"

He was himself out of breath. "It was great, you were great."

"Can we do it again? I have another way I want to do it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will be happy to continue the series, and am open to suggestions. Clearly, it can go in a variety of directions. In any case, please do take the time to vote!