My Days at St. Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my! Oh my! Oh my, Miss Wilson!"

Perhaps indeed he had spanked her enough. He stopped the paddling and rested his tired, stinging hand on her bottom, which was now itself also quite red and warm.

"Oh, thank you, Miss Wilson, thank you so much!" She was thanking her for stopping, but it did also sound as if she was thanking her for the spanking.

It seemed like his one hand could cover almost all of her soft, glowing derriere. He tenderly patted her bottom, this time with maternal, or more accurately, paternal, soothing reassurance.

"There, there dear. That wasn't really so bad now, was it?" He wanted so much to remove his cock from his panties, to slide it up in between her crack, perhaps first the larger one, capturing his hard cock within the valley of her soft little cheeks, and then moving down to actually enter her through the more delicate crack of her cunnie.

"Oh golly, Miss Wilson, my bottom stings so terribly much!" She shook her red hot fanny at Miss Wilson, at Victor, to underscore her upraised point. Her bottom did indeed sting quite a bit, but it actually wasn't like really painful or anything. It was more like a pepper sting, like her fanny had been sprinkled with spicy hot peppers. "And, it's just so embarrassing, Miss Wilson, to be so exposed to you like this." She was continuing to clasp her hands behind her knees, as Miss Wilson had not yet given her permission to let go. She was trying to be a good girl.

"Have you not ever shown yourself to someone before, my dear?" Victor asked, as he softly caressed her buttocks, trying to help ease the sting with the consoling balm of his hand.

"Oh my gosh, no ma'am, I mean, well, of course, in gym class certainly, and the doctor, but, well, not like this."

He asked, "What is so different about this?" as his fingers again traced along her curves and valley.

"Well, ma'am, I mean, it's a little, well, I feel."

She really couldn't get herself to say it.

"You feel what, my dear?" he asked, as he felt down into her crack.

"Please, Miss Wilson, don't make me explain it."

Victor slid his fingers deeper down the crack of her bottom to find the soft slitted pouch below.

"Oh Miss Wilson!" Melissa gasped as she felt Miss Wilson's fingers reach, and then touch, her most feminine place.

"Now don't be shy, Melissa," Victor softly reassured her. "We're all ladies here. This isn't anything to be embarrassed about."

"No, ma'am," Melissa replied, but still feeling quite embarrassed indeed. No person had ever touched her there before. Well, her doctor had. But, the touch of Miss Wilson seemed more intimate, more personal.

"Have you ever been with a man before, Melissa?"

Melissa now felt quite relieved that her face was covered, as she knew it must be beet red. She could hardly look Miss Wilson in the eye when answering such questions as these, particularly when her fingers were touching, exploring, her most intimate part. "Oh no, ma'am, certainly not."

"You don't care for men, Melissa?" Victor asked, feeling a bit of moisture on the soft petals of Melissa's cunnie. Some moist pre-cum as well had leaked through the bulge of his panties.

Melissa gasped with embarrassment at the misunderstanding, and the particularly awkward time for such a misunderstanding. "Oh my, yes ma'am, I certainly do. I mean, yes I do like men." She then wondered if perhaps this was equally bad. What if Miss Wilson was herself a lesbian? "I mean, well, I prefer men."

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

This was becoming very, very complicated. She didn't know precisely what was best to say. Well, with a deep breath, she decided that it was probably best to be honest. Honesty is always the best policy. Her mother had emphasized that. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but, I'm not, you know, well, I'm not like that or anything." Her heart pounded as she waited for Miss Wilson's response.

Victor laughed with maternal understanding. "My, my, Melissa, you do misunderstand, but that is itself understandable, given the location of my fingers, and, I must say, your reaction to them."

Melissa could herself feel the moisture on her lips. She had been hoping so much that Miss Wilson hadn't noticed it. She had at times worried about getting a moist cunnie when the young Doctor Hardy examined her. He was so good looking, and his touch was so gentle, even affectionate. And, now it had apparently happened, in a most unusual circumstance at that.

"Now, don't be shy, Melissa. Becoming a little aroused during a spanking is a quite normal reaction," he explained, as he gently slid his fingers up and down her wet slit. "My sakes, you should see what happens sometimes when I must spank the bare fanny of a young man."

Melissa's mouth opened in shock and surprise at what Miss Wilson seemed to be suggesting. "You mean, ma'am, that um, well, they sometimes get, uh." She couldn't finish the sentence, getting so confused with her own arousal.

"Excited?" Miss Wilson finished the sentence for her. "Oh yes, it's really a natural phenomenon."

"You actually see them?"

"Well, yes, of course, dear. An erect penis is nothing to be ashamed about," he said, as played with his own with one hand, her wet cunnie with the other. "If I suspect that the young man has become aroused I encourage him to release the member from his slacks so that it doesn't get all constrained and uncomfortable."

Melissa began to squirm her bottom again, but this time for a different reason, with a quite different feeling, as she felt Miss Wilson caress her cunnie as she thought about boys' erect penises poking out of their pants.

"Golly, Miss Wilson, I've never seen a guy's erect penis before," she quietly confessed.

"Really, at your age?"

"Oh no, ma'am, my parents would never approve of anything like that and, well, of course, boys, I mean, men, aren't allowed on campus."

Victor grasped hard on his cock as he asked the next question, "Would you like to see one someday?"

"Oh gosh, yes." Melissa again felt relieved that her face was covered, as she was blushing so deeply with this admission and Miss Wilson's fingers were doing such wonderful things to her cunnie. She wondered if she would have ever admitted such a thing to a lady professor, any professor, if it wasn't for the fact that her face was hidden. The other fact, that her cunnie was getting so hot and wet with the continuing caress of Miss Wilson's fingers did probably also help her admit to such hopes, such fantasies.

"Well, if you become a disciplinary instructor, I suspect that you will see quite a few of them, and you may indeed need to take them all the way through to fruition." Victor briefly shifted his fingers away from her lips to lightly, then forcefully, squeeze and rub Melissa's equally erect clit.

"Miss Wilson!" She was shocked by both the remark and the contact with her clitoris. Her heart was racing. She was so very glad that her face was hidden.

"Oh yes, honey. It's really not good for the young man to become terribly aroused without relief, and, besides, it's often useful to end the discipline with a more positive experience with the instructor. I'm sure your mother, or father, gave you a nice hug after you were spanked as a young girl. The most effective pedagogy does include both a carrot and the stick."

"Yes, ma'am," Melissa murmured, feeling a strong desire within herself to gain some relief as well. She softly moaned under her dress as she felt the professor rub and massage her clitoris.

"You have received the stick quite well, Melissa. You've been a very good girl. Would you like the carrot as well?"

Melissa confessed, most quietly, almost too quietly for Victor to hear. "Yes, ma'am."

Victor knew what carrot he would like to provide Melissa, but he also knew that would probably be going a bit too far, as well as taking quite a chance. It would not be good for a student to know of his secret.

"Unnh!" Melissa grunted and lurched, as she felt Miss Wilson's finger slip up into her tight, wet, hot, feminine canal.

She was indeed terribly tight. "Oh my, Melissa, you really haven't been with a man before, have you?"

"No, ma'am, I'm sorry."

"Oh honey, that is really nothing to be sorry about." He breathlessly explained, "Your first boy will appreciate this so very, very much. Here, let me get into a better position for this." Victor couldn't resist any further. He pulled down hard on the waistband of his panties to free his bulging, straining cock from its tight restraint. His dick leaped out like snake springing toward its prey, and he grabbed hold tightly onto it with his left hand as the index finger of his right snaked up deeper and deeper into the girl's hot tight hole.

Melissa gasped, "Oh Miss Wilson, that does feel so good."

Victor stroked his cock as he inquired. "You must have done this for yourself before, have you not?"

"Yes ma'am," she again quietly confessed. She really could hold no secrets from Miss Wilson. She seemed to know her so well already.

"But, it does feel better to have someone else do it for you, doesn't it."

"Yes ma'am." She could barely be heard. Her bottom was now openly wiggling and squirming. She knew that she wouldn't last much longer.

Victor applied his thumb to her little erect clit as he worked his finger in and out of her squishy, slurping cunt, now openly dripping, releasing, even squirting its wetness onto her thighs and Mr. Wilson's fingers and hand.

Melissa's face was hidden but she still wanted to cover her face with her hands, she was so mortified at the obscene noises her cunnie was making, but she kept her hands clasped tightly behind her knees, as Miss Wilson had instructed.

"Have you done this for the boys as well, Miss Wilson?" She did want to ask, as the thought of masturbating a boy after spanking him was somehow, perhaps for obvious reasons, preoccupying her mind.

"Oh yes, they have their own special carrots, you know."

Melissa giggled at the naughtiness of the image, of masturbating a boy's red, erect carrot. She clenched Miss Wilson's much smaller carrot with her pussy, as it worked its way in and out of her cunnie. "Is it also, kind of, you know, fun, to play with it?"

"Oh yes, dear. It can feel so big and hard in your hand," he responded, as his own dick did in fact feel just that way at the moment.

"Oh Miss Wilson," she whispered. "If you keep doing that, I'm afraid it's going to happen." It would be so terribly embarrassing to actually orgasm in front of the professor, right on her finger, her bottom so obscenely displayed, wiggling on her finger.

"Let it happen, Melissa. It will be fine. It will be good, for the both of us. Doesn't your bottom still sting a bit?"

"Yes, ma'am, a little," although, at the moment, it was feeling like a most wonderful sweet stinging.

"Well then, let me apply some lotion to this sweet little bum to help soothe and comfort her."

"Yes, yes, thank-you, ma'am" she gasped, her breathing becoming so rapid, the blood rushing to both her head and cunnie, feeling now like she might even faint.

Victor pounded even harder on his cock, thankful that Melissa's cunnie was making so much slurping and slopping noises that it covered well the sound of his hand sliding up and down his dick. It was a little awkward using his left hand on his cock, his right on her cunt and clit, but at least Melissa was now doing much of the thrusting herself on his finger, allowing him to concentrate on her clit and his dick. It was not long before he could provide her with his soothing balm.

"Here it is, Melissa," he gasped, as he felt his loins surge and cock twitch as the first gush of cum exploded from his dick and spurted onto her blushing bottom.

Melissa sighed with pleasure as she felt the lotion splash and splat on her buns. "Oh yes, thank you so much, Miss Wilson." It did feel nice to have the warm cream so generously applied to her stinging cheeks. She smiled with relief as Miss Wilson squirted the soothing salve onto her fanny and she was then herself swept off by her own orgasm coursing through her body, her cunt instinctively engulfed in spasmodic contractions, clenching Miss Wilson's deeply buried finger and grinding against her massaging thumb.

Victor watched with a light-headed delight as his thick, white gism gushed all over the little pink upraised rump. The contrast in color was really quite attractive, although the deep sense of orgasmic relief and rapturous pleasure that was engulfing him did probably color his judgment.

In any case, he smiled as he unloaded a generous application of his healing lotion all over her rump. His legs felt weak and his body was lurching with his own spasms, but he carefully aimed here and there to provide the fullest possible coverage.

Melissa felt the warm, wet splashes on her bottom as her body wracked and twitched with her orgasm. It was so nice of Miss Wilson to do this for her, to give her such a nice, lovely carrot, as well as help soothe her stinging bottom. She sighed with pleasure as she felt the orgasmic surges sweep through her body, whilst her bottom responded to the soothing of Miss Wilson's healing lotion as she continued to flick and rub her clit. This discipline session really wasn't so bad after all.

When he was done Victor squeezed out a few remaining drops onto her bottom and quickly pulled his panties back up to hide the lotion's source. He was feeling deliriously fine, and he basked in the after glow of his climax by softly spreading his gism all over her bottom. "Here, dear," he said with considerable airiness in his voice, "let me work it in a bit. It will be better that way."

"Oh yes, thank you, ma'am." Melissa was herself gasping for breath. She didn't really want to talk. But, she had to admit, "Goodness, ma'am, the cream does really feel terribly nice."

"That's good, dear. It's actually quite thick with nutrients, as well."

Once he was done with the administration of the lotion, he stepped back to admire the sight of the red bottom, now sparkling in the light with its full coverage of cum. Though, if he studied the sight too long, he might feel the need for another application, and that would be hard to explain.

"Yes, well, that will do. You can pull your panties back up and straighten your skirt now."

Melissa did as she was told, although she did almost faint as she stood back up. Her face in fact appeared to be redder than her fanny had ever been. She gave Miss Wilson a hug.

"Thank you so very much, Miss Wilson. I promise I will behave better now."

"I'm sure you will, Melissa. But, if you feel the need for it, my door will remain open if you would like further counseling.

"Oh yes, ma'am!" She wasn't expecting that. "I would be so terribly grateful." It was most generous of the professor.

"Yes, of course, of course." He added as well, "Perhaps, as well, we might in fact discuss further your concerns regarding young gentlemen?"

Melissa's face lit up. "Oh Miss Wilson! Would you? Please?" She did in fact have quite a few questions she would like to ask the professor. She felt now that she could ask Miss Wilson just about anything, after all they had just been through.

"Absolutely dear. I do in fact know quite a bit about boys. I would be very happy to help with any personal instruction you might wish."

Melissa blushed at that and quickly scampered from Miss Wilson's office, feeling quite flushed and confused, but it was precisely what she wanted to hear. She knew that she would soon call her to set up another appointment for personal counseling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Victor found that he could not be more happier with his decision to take this job. Being a professor had always been his dream, and it was now being realized. Dr. Desmond had been correct. The disguise wasn't really that difficult. He was in fact quite pleasantly surprised at how easy it became as he slowly grew into his role.

There continued to be some awkward moments. For instance, it was evident that the girls were not as self-conscious or modest when they knew that no male was in the room. When he had lectured at Livingston the young ladies in the classroom were, with only the most rare of exceptions, quite modest with regard to the manner in which they presented themselves. Legs would be tight together, skirts pulled down.

But, he found that he was pleasured by quite the display of lily white thighs and cotton panties when he was lecturing at St. Mary. It was like he was gazing upon a colorful garden of cunnie mounds. Some wore pink, some white, some violet, some aqua, some cyan, some indigo, some chartreuse. It was often a remarkably colorful garden. So many young fresh flowers.

His dick would be stiff as a steel rod by the time he completed his lecture. Thank goodness for his tight panties, although at times he needed to make an adjustment during a lecture, which wasn't easy with a full dress. A short skirt would be easier for such efforts but he wasn't terribly confident about the attractiveness of his legs. One thing was for sure, he had become terribly sympathetic with the amount of time and effort a woman gave to her appearance. Putting on make-up wasn't too bad. He had to admit that he rather enjoyed how he could transform himself into a reasonably attractive woman with the careful application of lipstick, rouge, and blush. But, the shaving of the legs was simply a chore, and the end result never seemed that satisfying. No, best to keep his dresses long.

He found though that it helped if he cut a hole in a pocket of his skirt so that he could surreptitiously adjust himself as he stood behind a podium. He did, however, occasionally drop keys or coins to the floor when he absent mindedly put them into his bottomless pocket. This adjustment to his garment proved to have other benefits as well, as he could also more easily play with himself during advantageous moments.

And one such moment did soon arrive.

Melissa had scheduled an appointment for her personal, private tutoring. Upon her arrival it took her awhile to get to the point. Victor invited her to sit next to him on the couch, where they would be more comfortable. Informality is best during such personal discussions.

It really wasn't an easy topic though for Melissa to broach, but she so much wanted the guidance and instruction of Miss Wilson and so she eventually, with the patient support and assistance of her instructor, she opened herself up.

"Well, you see, ma'am, it's just that I really don't know anything about it at all."

"About what precisely, my dear," placing his hand comfortingly on her knee.

"Well, golly, Miss Wilson, I really don't know if I can say."

"Melissa, you are safe with me. I am your instructor, and you should feel free to speak to me about any matter. I will not be embarrassed, nor should you be as well."

"Why I do thank you for that, Miss Wilson. The thing is, well, I wonder if you could tell me about, you know." She lowered her voice to a whisper, as if someone could hear through the door of his office. "Men."

"Men? Me?"

"Well, of course, Miss Wilson. I mean, a woman as old as yourself." She instantly recognized her error. "Oh no, I didn't mean, I mean, you're not that old. You're not really that old at all."

He smiled reassuringly and patted her knee. "I understand. I know what you meant."

"Yes ma'am, I just meant, like in terms of experience and everything. An attractive woman as yourself must be experienced in the world." She again realized that this wasn't really sounding right. "I mean, well, I don't mean that in any bad way."

Victor squeezed her knee. "Melissa, I understand what you are trying to say. I have had my share of 'experiences.'"

Melissa blushed. "It's just that, Miss Wilson, that I could never talk to my parents about any of these things, and I am just too embarrassed to speak to the other girls about it. They will think of me as being so naive, so childish. I want to talk to a woman about it, someone I can trust."