My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The process was underway. My sweet, elegant mom was sitting at a restaurant with her legs apart and without panties, and a man sitting thirty feet away was staring at her vagina and mom was enjoying it and I was enjoying it, too.

This isn't a normal mom-son relationship, I thought. But it was too late to bring back normal. We had nowhere to go but forward. I wanted to see where that was.

"Mom," I said.

She didn't respond at first but after a beat or two the word seemed to break her from her reverie.

"What?" she said, shaking her head.

"I think it's time to leave," I said. "It's time for our next afternoon appointment."

I saw mom's brow furrow between the dark lenses of her sunglasses.

"Appointment?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see," I said with as little inflection as I could. "Let's go."

I left cash on the table next to the check the waitress had left several minutes earlier, and we got up. Mom closed her legs slowly, I saw, and stood up. We walked to the car, parked along the street nearby. I held the door of the car open for her as she got in. Her blue skirt rode up her thighs as she set her bottom on the passenger side seat, and for the briefest instant I glimpsed the sweet slit of her pussy between her bare legs. My gaze shifted to her face. She was looking at me. We both knew what I'd seen, and what she'd shown me.

Mom was ready for the next step, I thought.

I walked around to the driver's side, got in the car, and pulled away from the curb. I knew where we were going, but mom didn't. I hadn't told her. I wanted it to be a surprise. I wasn't sure, entirely, if she'd go along, but I thought she would, and I wanted to find out.

We drove along the city streets, away from the restaurant and the areas I thought mom probably knew best. As I drove the car I hit a few buttons to cue up a song list I'd prepared on my phone and that played over the car's speakers via Bluetooth. The song that played over the speakers was Danzig's "Devil's Plaything." It was an oldie, a lot older than I was, and I wasn't sure if mom would know it or not.

To my surprise, she did. Her face lit up after a few notes of the song.

"That's kind of old school for you, isn't it, Randy?" she asked. "That song's before your time."

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "I like oldies. Especially the hard rock ones."

"I wouldn't have guessed you even knew anything about Danzig," she said. "My best girlfriend and I saw them in concert in high school."

"Really?" I asked. "I wouldn't have thought you were the kind of girl to like them." I was surprised, actually.

"There's a lot about me you don't know," she said, with a smirk.

"I'm sure that's true, mom," I said. "I've learned a lot about you in the last few weeks. Stuff I never would have imagined. I want to know more."

She didn't say anything to that right away. I couldn't read her expression. Her eyes were shining and her lips were turned up in a slight smile.

"It's probably best if a son doesn't know everything about his mother," she said. Then she turned away from me.

"I don't know about that," I said. "I like what I've gotten to know so far." I glanced away from the road to my pretty mother. She sat straight in her seat and her legs were pressed together tightly, but her skirt rode high and exposed a lot of her supple, tanned thighs. I loved what I saw, but I wanted to see more.

"Hey mom," I said.

She turned back to me.

"What?" she said.

"Put your feet up on the car seat," I said.

"What?" she said again.

"You're still not wearing any panties," I said. "But I can't see it. I want you to show me. Put your feet up on the seat and pull up your skirt and turn this way a little and push your knees apart. I want to see your pussy."

I liked hearing the words coming out of my mouth. I sounded firm and confident, like I knew what I wanted and like I expected her to give it to me. But I liked the look on her face even more. The muscles of her face twitched. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows arched. Her lips opened as though in surprise and then closed quickly. I saw a battle of conflicting emotions in her expression at me: surprise, resistance, maybe anger, but, at last, without doubt, interest, and, maybe, surrender.

"We're in public, Randy," she said.

"That didn't stop you at the restaurant," I replied quickly. "It didn't stop you at the beach. Come on, mom. Spread your legs. Because I want to see you. Because you want to do it."

I held my gaze on hers, trying not to flinch.

She held her gaze on me, as well, and at first, she didn't move. But then she did: slowly and tentatively, at first, but then quickly. She brought her heels up until they rested on her car seat. Then with her right hand she pulled the blue skirt up her thighs, inch by inch, all the way. She shifted her body to me. And, finally, slowly, dramatically, she spread her knees apart. When she had spread them as far as she could, she was exposed to me, fully, lewdly. The sweet slit of her pussy was on display, framed by delicate lips. I thought they looked puffier than I'd seen them before, and I wondered if it was the result of her being aroused. But I couldn't be sure. I was driving and could spend only so much time looking at my mother's bare, exposed vulva.

"Good girl," I said. "I like it when you do that. I think you like it almost as much as I do."

"You do, do you?" she said. "You think you know what I like?"

"Well," I said, "You're sitting in the car with your legs spread as far apart as they can go and showing your pussy to your son, so my guess is you like it."

She didn't have anything to say to that, but she didn't move her legs, either, so I felt I had my answer. I had to struggle to keep my eyes on the road. I managed to, but not without frequent glances to my right at the sweet, pink opening between my mom's lean, firm legs.

I drove for a while in silence, and after a while mom spoke.

"Where are we going, Randy?" she asked.

"You'll see soon," I said. "We're taking another step."

"That's sounds . . . ominous," she said. "What do you mean, 'another step?' You didn't tell me anything about this when we went to lunch."

"No, I didn't," I said. "But I did ask you if you had the afternoon free, and you said 'yes.' It's only the middle of the afternoon. I'm taking you some place because I want to have fun with you. I think you'll like it. But I'm not going to tell you until we get there."

I looked sideways at mom and her eyebrows were knitted tightly. She was concerned. I thought about saying more to reassure her, but I didn't. Part of me enjoyed seeing her boundaries pushed and the worry that resulted.

I wanted to push those boundaries. I took my right hand off the wheel and set it high on mom's left thigh, probably no more than six inches from the ruddy, inviting slit between her legs. I squeezed her thigh. I felt her shiver, and I felt the muscle of her thigh twitch and contract, but she didn't move her legs. They remained open. I looked at where it lay on her leg and then I looked up at her face. She was looking at me, already, an expression of wonder and curiosity on her face.

I didn't say anything, but I move my hand an inch or two up her firm thigh toward the place between her legs, and I squeezed again.

She didn't move her legs, but after a few moments she spoke.

"Randy, that's far enough," she said.

"What's far enough, mom?" I asked.

"Your hand," she said. "Your hand is very close to my . . . you know. I think it should stop there."

"Why, mom?" I asked. "Why not let me touch you there? Let me put my finger inside you. I'll rub your clit. I can tell you're excited. You're aroused. I'll make you come as I drive."

I snuck glances away from the road to mom's face as I drove and as I talked, and I could see the impact of my words on her. She flinched, slightly, at the word "clit." I knew she wanted my hand to move up her thigh until it was between her legs. I knew she wanted my fingers pressing into the folds of her sex. But there was reluctance, too. I could see that. I tried to figure out why.

"I want to set a boundary there, Randy," she said. "I think we should stop before that happens."

"But why, mom?" I asked. I squeezed the interior of her thigh with my fingers, inches from her pussy. Her legs opened just a bit wider when I did. I glanced down and to the side and I could see everything. The thin lips were pulled back, just a bit, exposing the wet, pink flesh inside her pussy. It would take no more than a fraction of a second for me to plunge a finger inside her. I wanted to do it, so badly I could hardly stand it. But I didn't. I wouldn't do it until I knew mom wanted it. She wasn't ready. She didn't look at me. She looked ahead, at the road, maybe, or perhaps at nothing. When she spoke again her voice quavered but I could tell she was trying to muster an air of resolve.

"Because I want to," she said. "I want to stop there. I don't want you to touch me there. That's going too far. It's off limits."

My hand, still tantalizingly close to her pussy, squeezed her thigh again, hard, but it didn't stray any closer to its prize.

"O.K., Mom," I said. "I'll respect your boundaries. I won't touch you there, with my hands, or with . . . anything else." I grinned with the last phrase. "But I want something from you, in return. I want you to do what I ask. I won't ask you to do anything that crosses that boundary. But other than that, I'd like you to play along. O.K.?"

"What do you have in mind?" she asked me.

"You'll see, soon," I said. "We're almost there. I have some plans for you. I'd like you to go along. I promise I'll respect the boundaries you've set but I want you to go along with what I've got planned."

Mom's eyes were wide, and I saw the combination of uncertainty and excitement in them.

"Where are we going, Randy?" she asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"You'll see, very soon, mom," I said. I looked at the road ahead. We were in a part of the city a long way from home and from mom's workplace. I didn't want mom to be recognized when she did what I was going to ask her to do.

After driving for a while through unfamiliar streets we finally reached our destination. I pulled the car off the street into a parking lot in front of a low store front. A sign over the windows read "Secret Treasures."

"Randy, what is this place?" mom asked.

"This is our destination," I said. "I want to get some things for you. And for me." I smiled at her.

It was an adult entertainment store: a place to buy adult movies, clothing, and toys. I'd been there once before, to buy something for a girlfriend, and more recently I'd scoped out its website to see if it had what I wanted to get for mom. It did.

"Randy, what are we doing here? What are you up to?" mom asked me.

"I have some shopping to do," I said. "And I need you to help me with it."

I walked around the car to the passenger door and opened it for my mom. She started to swing her legs together out of the car when I held up my hand.

"Wait, mom," I said.

"What now, Randy?" she asked. Mom looked at me sideways, obviously curious and skeptical about what my plan was.

"Put your feet up on the seat," I said. "Then spread your knees apart, and pull your skirt back. I want to take a photo of you like that."

I was getting bolder with mom, and I wanted to keep pushing my luck. I didn't just want to fuck my mom -- although, I really did want to fuck her; I wanted to play with her, too. She kept revealing things about herself to me: not just her body, but her desires and fantasies. I wanted to keep teasing them out of her, guiding her, encouraging her to indulge them. That was why I'd brought her to the store, and it was why I wanted her to spread her legs wide while sitting in the car seat with the door open. I wanted her to get more comfortable exposing her pussy to me, even in a public place. I would need her to get more comfortable quickly for her to follow through with what I had in mind in a few minutes.

She didn't respond to my directions right away. She looked around. There was no one walking nearby that could see what she was doing. There were cars going back and forth on the street, though, and a driver in the right place at the right time who happened to look her way might see something. But it would be a fleeting glance. I looked at mom's face and guessed that she was making the same calculations about her getting caught that I was.

Slowly, she put her heels upon the car seat. She spread her knees wide. With her left hand she pulled the hem of the blue skirt back. She still wasn't wearing any panties, so her bare pussy came into view. It was utterly delectable, and, if my eyes did not deceive me, it was just little bit damp, too.

"That's great, mom," I said. "Just hold that position. Pull the skirt back just a little more. That's great. Hold still!"

I held up my phone. I didn't hurry. I was enjoying the thrill of having my mom expose herself in public, and I wanted to prolong the thrill for her as well. She looked nervous. But she did what I asked. Her hand pulled the skirt back another inch. I took the shot. Then I knelt until I was nearly at her level, and I held the phone closer to the gap between her legs. I wanted a close-up shot. I knew it would make her more nervous, too. I still didn't see any people nearby in the parking lot, but a lot of cars were going by, and if someone saw me it wouldn't be that hard for them to guess what I was doing.

"Randy!" mom said, excited. "Let's hurry up."

I could tell she was nervous, but she didn't move her legs. She still did what I had asked.

"Just a sec!" I said. "I want to get this right. There we go."

I held the phone very close, and mom's pretty pussy nearly filled the screen now. No question about it, a film of moisture coated her thin lips, which were peeled back just enough to reveal a hint of pink dampness inside. I took the photo.

"OK, mom," I said. "Thanks for being a good sport. It's time to go shopping."

Mom pressed her legs back together and pulled the skirt down and exited the car. I closed the door behind her while she stood by.

She's waiting for my next instructions, I thought. I liked how this was going.

"What kind of shopping are we doing today, son?" mom asked. Her smile twisted into a slight smirk, but her eyes shone with fear and excitement. Mom obviously was conflicted about what we were doing. But she wasn't stopping me.

"We are going to buy some things for you," I said. "And you are going to try some things on. I'll tell you as we shop. We're going to do some play-acting, 'cause I think it'll be better if people don't know we're mother and son. We don't look much alike, so I think we can pull it off. We're going to pretend you are a would-be model and I'm a photographer, and we're buying some things for a photoshoot. I'll call you 'Mona.' It sounds enough like 'mom' that if I start to slip when I talk to you I probably can recover and no one will be any wiser."

Mom's jaw was dropping as I spoke.

"Are you serious?" she said. "You're going to tell people that you're taking photos of me with sex toys?"

"Well," I said, "I don't know about 'people.' I probably will ask for help from the clerk. I don't know if anyone else will know. But if they ask, that's what I'm going to tell them."

She looked nervous, so I tried to reassure her.

"Mom, or Mona," I said. "Don't worry. We are on the other side of town from home, or from your work. I've been here before and scoped out the store. There aren't likely to be a lot of people in the story, and no one here is going to know you. They'll just know you as a hot MILF model named Mona. This is sex toy shop. People are used to kink. And they value their customers' desire to be discreet. Follow my lead, and everything will be fine.

"Besides, mom," I pressed on. "I know that there's part of you that wants this. You want to keep doing what we've been doing. We're going to. And I'm going to throw in some new things to the mix. Just follow my lead. I've got this all planned out. I'm not going to say it's going to be easy for you, 'cause it probably won't. But that's why you're going to enjoy it.

"Come on," I gestured to her. "Follow me."

I started walking to the door, and after a moment's hesitation mom followed me. So far, so good.

I pulled the door open and stepped back to let my mom enter first. I stepped in after her, and I scanned the scene in front of me.

I had been in the store once before, but I looked around to refamiliarize myself with the layout and see how many people were in the shop. It would be an exaggeration to say that the store was classy, but, for a sex toy and porn shop, it was appealing and not too cheesy. The owner obviously had spent enough money on it to make it look nice. The front of the store was a large room filled with racks and sexy clothes on display. Fetishy posters and shelves full of merchandise lined the walls. Against one wall was a large collection of sexy costumes, lingerie, and fetish wear. In the back were openings to two different rooms. Over each room was a neon sign, one of which said, "Movies & Books" and the other of which said, "Toys."

I saw four people in the store. Behind the service counter sat a woman with short, dark hair, tattoos and a nose ring, clothed in tight black and gray clothes that gave off an edgy vibe, probably 30ish. A couple, both blond and maybe a few years older than I was, were checking out something at a display stand in the middle of the room. A lone man, maybe near 40, was scanning the lingerie section.

Enough people to make this fun, but not so many to scare mom off, I thought. It was perfect.

I wanted the clothes section, first.

"Mona," I called to mom, who was staring around her with her mouth partly open, obviously trying to take it all in. She didn't respond to her fake name at first but swiveled toward me when she realized I was talking to her. I saw the clerk behind the counter look up from a book and glance at us.

"Ever been to a place like this?" I asked mom in a whisper.

"Once, a long time ago," she said in an even softer whisper. "I bought a vibrator there. It was in another city, when I was on a vacation, with your dad. The store was a lot smaller than this, though."

"This should be large enough for our purposes," I said.

"I'm dying to find out what those are," she said.

"You will," I replied. "Very soon."

We walked to one end of the store until I found what I was looking for: shelves full of fetish and cosplay outfits. Mom looked at a black bustier and crotchless panty outfit hanging from a rack next to her.

"You'd look good in that . . . Mona," I said. "But I have something else in mind."

I scooped up two articles of clothing from an adjacent shelf and handed them to her.

"Try these on," I said. Mom looked at me with an expression of disbelief.

"This is a school girl costume," she said.

Indeed, it was. Well, actually, it was a stripper's version of a school girl outfit. The skirt was microscopically short, in a Kelly green, black, and white tartan pattern, and it fastened on the side with Velcro patches that made it adjustable. The "top" was a thin white shirt with a big scoop at the neck and cropped so high that it ended just under the breasts. The short sleeves were trimmed in a pattern that matched the skirt. I liked the green because I thought it would match mom's eyes.

"There's a dressing room over there," I said, gesturing with my chin to a spot against the wall behind her.

"You want me to try this on here? In the store?" she asked me in a furious whisper. "I can't do that! This skirt is tiny!" she said as she held it up for inspection. "It won't cover me. And I'm not wearing underwear!"