My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you can try it on here," I said calmly and firmly. "No one here knows you, and they're not going to know you. Not only are they not going stop you, they're going to encourage you. You'll look fantastic in this. And you'll get to show off with no cost and no downside. You can do it . . . Mona. Let's do it."

"Did you hear me?" she said. "I'm not wearing underwear, Randy."

"Then you'll just have to wear the skirt carefully," I said. "Or not. There won't be any consequences. Let's go. Come on."

My insistence seemed to pay off, because mom followed me toward the dressing booth. No one was in it. It wasn't much to look at: two painted fiberboard panels standing out from the wall and held up by flimsy metal posts. An equally flimsy curtain, now drawn back, hung down and ended about a foot or more from the floor. Inside the enclosure sat a small stool. A long, skinny mirror lay pegged to the back wall, and to the right of it at eye level two hooks stood out to hold clothes on hangers.

"Go ahead," I said, sweeping my arm toward the open booth. "I'll wait here."

Mom fixed me with a hard stare, but it softened, and she said what I had hoped she'd say.

"O.K."

She went in and drew the curtain. Or, she tried to. It seemed to catch on something at the top, and when she finally managed to uncatch it and pull it across it didn't quite draw the whole way. A slight gap showed. It wasn't much, but I could see through it well enough to catch her eye. She was looking at me.

"Go ahead . . . Mona," I said. "I'll stand right here and block anyone else from looking.

"You're going to watch me undress?" she asked.

"Would you prefer it if the guy in the lingerie section peeked through and watched you?" I asked.

"No," said mom, "but you could turn around."

"I could," I said, "but I can't think of any good reason to do that. We're past that point, aren't we?"

She couldn't really argue with that, although I could tell she wanted to. Her eyes were wide and shining and she looked flushed, and I could tell she was excited. But part of her wanted to resist, too.

But she didn't want to resist too much. She began unbuttoning the blouse.

I didn't want to look like too much of a perv, even in a sex toy shop, so I stepped back from the booth a foot and pretended I was looking at my phone. But I wasn't, really. I was watching my mom, quickly unbuttoning and removing her blouse, exposing the smooth firm skin of her shoulders and tummy. Then she unzipped the skirt from the back and stepped out of it. I looked down at the slit of her vulva coming into view and felt the familiar stiffening inside my pants. She set the blouse and skirt on the stool and reached to take the school girl top, but she stopped when I insistently whispered, "Not yet."

She looked at me, and I stared at her bra and nodded. She unhooked it from the front and set it on the seat. My mom stood naked in front of me. I couldn't see all of her through the gap in the curtain, but I could see enough that my cock grew harder.

I stepped to the side, pretending again to look at my phone as I swung around, but in reality, checking out whether anyone was looking our way. The couple appeared to be busy on the other side of the room, but the 40ish guy in the lingerie section nearby seemed to be sneaking glances toward us. I swung around and noticed the curtain moving. Mom obviously had noticed I'd stepped to the side and was trying to pull the curtain completely shut, but it wasn't cooperating, and all the movement caused the gap to widen. I discreetly looked around again and caught the guy nearby looking away. No doubt about it, he was trying to get a peek of something.

I approached the booth again and opened the curtain a little.

"How's it going?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

Mom had pulled the top over her head and was fastening the skirt on the side.

"Just give me a moment," she said, and I thought heard her voice break.

I waited.

After another minute -- it seemed like it was taking a long time -- I heard a soft "pssssst" come from inside the booth. I approached it again and pulled the curtain back enough to poke my face through.

"Yes?" I said.

Mom had finished putting the outfit on; perhaps, it would be more accurate to say that the outfit was as on as it ever would be. The top ended immediately beneath her breasts, and It obviously was sized small, because mom's breasts, which were shapely and ample but not huge, filled and stretched its thin white fabric. The top wasn't quite see-through, but the material was thin and cheap, and it put the contour of her nipples (which looked erect, to my hopeful eye) plainly on display.

The skirt was perhaps even more deliciously skimpy. It was ridiculously short. I wasn't sure how short, in inches, but it was much shorter than any miniskirt I'd seen anyone I knew wear in public, and I'd seen girls I knew wear some very short skirts. Mom had pulled the waistband as low as she could to maximize coverage below, and the result was that it hung just below her hip bone. An incredible expanse of thin, supple waist was on display. Despite having been pulled down as far as it plausibly could go, the bottom of the skirt still ended very high on her thighs, and I could tell it extended no more than a couple of inches below the bottom of her pussy. Mom's thin but sculpted legs were fully exposed, as was the yummy gap between them peeking out from the under the skirt.

My mouth watered, and I wanted to drool. But I had an act to put on so I held back and gulped instead.

"Go ahead and turn around," I said.

I'm not sure if mom was more relaxed, but she seemed like she was more cooperative than before. She turned around, slowly, and showed me her back side. The skirt covered even less in back. If she bent over even slightly the cheeks of her perky ass would start revealing themselves.

I had no idea if mom had ever worn anything like this in her life. Probably not, I thought, if her reaction was any guide.

I pulled the curtain back all the way and stepped back. Mom's mouth opened and eyes widened; she obviously hadn't expected me to expose her to the store like that.

Oh, mom, I thought. If you only knew. We're just getting started.

I looked in the mirror on the wall behind her and saw the reflection of the lingerie shopper looking our way, and I think his eyes were even wider than mom's.

"Randy, what are you doing?" mom asked me.

"I need to see you in the light," I said, winging it. "You know, so I know how it's going to look for the camera in the shoot."

"Do you need any help?" said a female voice behind me.

It was the clerk. She'd emerged from behind the front counter, and now she was standing next to me with her emo aura and nose ring, eyes darting back and forth between me and mom.

"Well, maybe you can," I said, and I stepped to the side a foot to let her see mom better. Mom still stood inside the booth and didn't move.

"She's trying on an outfit, and we're trying to make sure it fits right," I said. I tried to sound serious, and professional. I had to bring my sales skills to the task to pull this off.

"Is this for a Halloween party?" the clerk asked, with a tone that suggested that if it was, she wanted to know where the party was.

"No, no," I replied. "It's for a photoshoot."

I leaned closer to her.

"I'm starting a website, and Mona is my first model."

The clerk's eyes went wide, and she said "Oh!"

I glanced at mom, and her eyes went wide too. But she didn't say anything. She was holding very still, and I guessed it was because she knew that it wouldn't take much movement to expose herself under the tiny skirt.

I reached out my hand to the clerk.

"I'm Randy, by the way," I said. She shook my hand.

"I'm Tracy," she said.

"So, what do you think?" I asked Tracy.

"If you're going for a sexy look, it's really sexy," she said. "She's tall, which makes the skirt look shorter. It's not going to cover much. But I guess that's the idea?" She turned from mom to me with a smile.

"That is the idea. We're going to start with the outfit, in a variety of poses, and then she'll take it off."

"Well, that sounds hot," Tracy said. "The school girl outfit looks great on her. But you need a few things to finish it. I can find them for you."

"That would be great!" I said.

"OK, wait here," she said.

I turned back to mom. She was standing in the same place, but her expression had changed. Where, before, she'd looked nervous, she looked less so now. She had a slight smirk on her face and I sensed her confidence was growing. She stepped away from the booth and toward me and leaned close.

"This is what you want?" she asked. "You want to show me off in this store?"

"I do, mom," I said. "Nothing bad will happen. No one you or I know will find out anything. The clerk seems cool."

"O.K.," she said. "I'm game. But I hope you're prepared. Once you let the genie out of the bottle you might not be able to put her back. Just so you know. And one other thing -- I want to keep to our boundaries. You know what they are."

"I know," I said. "I will." Mom's response threw me. I wasn't so sure who was in control any more.

Tracy returned, carrying a few items.

"I've got some things to complete the look," she said. "First, I've got some hair ties that match the skirt, so you can have pigtails on either side. Then I've got some thigh high white stockings. And then, to complete the look I've got some shoes. You look like a size seven, am I right?"

"You are," said mom.

"All right!" said Tracy. "Let's try these on. Let's step over here -- there's a chair next to the shoes."

We followed Tracy to the chair. Mom sat down, holding her legs together as she did so. Still, the skirt rose up, until it was obvious that her most intimate parts were just barely covered under the skirt as she sat. Tracy walked around behind mom and began bunching her hair to put the ties on. The ties sported a green tartan pattern just like the tiny skirt. Tracy put them on perfectly.

"Wow," said Tracy. "That's a great look on you. Very saucy. Now, before I put the stockings on, you have to agree to buy them. We don't let customers put them on before buying them."

"That's fine," I said. "I can hand you the cash now if you want."

"Not necessary," Tracy said. "As long as you agree to buy them."

Tracy walked around to mom's front and knelt in front of her. She looked up at mom's face. I saw eagerness in her eyes and moisture on her lips.

"Do you want me to help you get those on?" she said.

My mom looked down at Tracy's face and held her gaze. "Sure," she said slowly.

Mom stretched her legs out toward Tracy, who ripped the plastic wrapping off the stockings -- very quickly, I thought. She pulled one of them out and set the other to the side.

I looked around the room. The lingerie guy stood closer than before, and he was positioned perfectly to look past Tracy's side and up mom's short skirt. He was fiddling with something flimsy on a floor rack, trying hard not to like he was ogling my mom. But I could tell he was. This was going to get interesting.

"Lift your leg," Tracy said to mom.

Mom lifted her right leg off the floor and pointed her toe toward Tracy. Her legs parted when she did so -- not a lot, but it wouldn't take a lot to reveal everything. I saw muscles contracting in mom's smooth calf when she lifted it off the floor. Tracy took the stocking and placed it at mom's toes, and then she began drawing it up mom's foot, and her ankle, and her calf, with what seemed like undue deliberation. Her face was very attentive, and she seemed excited.

And then Tracy paused and let out an almost imperceptible gasp of air. I could see why, at once. She wasn't looking at the stocking, or at mom's leg. She was looking past it, to the uncovered spot between mom's legs. Mom had parted her legs to let Tracy pull the stocking on, and now Tracy could see that mom wore no panties. She could see her pussy. Mom looked steadily at Tracy's face, without so much as changing her expression. Tracy raised her eyes from under mom's skirt to mom's eyes, and then she looked up at me. I wanted to laugh, but I kept an even expression and cocked my chin a half inch forward to indicate she should keep going.

She did, pushing the stocking up past mom's knee, and, I thought, pushing against mom's knee with enough pressure to part her legs more. Mom didn't resist. She just sat there, looking crazy sexy in the skimpy outfit and her pigtails, legs drawing apart and skirt riding up now almost as far as it could go.

I looked around and the lingerie guy was closer still, and he was openly staring at mom with his mouth open. He didn't even see me looking at him.

"There, that one's done," Tracy said. You can put that leg down and I'll put the stocking on the other one."

Mom set her foot down, but she didn't move her leg back to its previous position against the other one. She kept it just to the side, enough to afford Tracy -- and me, now -- a view of what lay under the skirt. The lower part of mom's pussy winked into my view. What little I could see looked full and lippy.

Tracy started moving the next stocking up.

"That's going to be some photoshoot," she said.

"I'm looking forward to it," Mom said with a smile.

When Tracy was done, after pulling the filmy white stocking up mom's leg even more slowly than she did the last one, she said "Time for the shoes. I think you'll like them."

The shoes were a stripper's fantasy version of schoolgirl shoes: shiny black patent leather (fake, I was sure), rounded, platform heel in the front, and a ridiculously long skinny heel in the back. Tracy took each of mom's feet in her hands in turn and almost seemed to caress them as she buckled each foot into a shoe.

The clerk obviously was turned on by my hot mom. She wasn't the only one. Lingerie guy couldn't take his eyes off her, and neither could I. My cock was hard and pressing uncomfortably against the front of my pants.

"We're done!" Tracy exclaimed. "Let's go look in the mirror."

As Tracy stood up mom looked at me and winked. She smiled and I could tell she was fully immersed in the game. I wasn't quite sure who was writing the rules, anymore, but I knew what I wanted to do with her next.

Mom followed Tracy to a full-length mirror against the wall. The brief skirt flapped behind her, and with each flap I caught a glimpse of her butt.

I held my phone up to take some photos. Mom saw me through the mirror on the wall, and she pushed her butt out in my direction. The skirt rode up and more of her cheeks came into view. I snapped away while the discomfort in my pants grew.

"The outfit looks great on her, don't you think?" Tracy asked me.

"I do," I said. "It's going to look just right for the shoot we're going to do. But we need some more things. We need some toys."

I let that statement drop on mom and on the clerk.

"Do you think you can help us with that?" I asked Tracy.

"Uh, sure," she said, stammering over the words. "Let's go to the toy room."

Tracy led the way to the toy room, and mom and I followed right behind.

The toy room was much smaller than the main room of the store. It was rectangular and narrow and its walls were packed almost to the ceiling with shelves, featuring sex toys of every imaginable type.

Tracy, and then mom, entered the room and then paused, and they turned back toward me. They didn't know what I had in mind. But I had an idea. I scanned the shelves along the walls, stuffed full of colorfully packaged sex toys of every kind. Brightly printed signs showed the way they were organized into sections: "BDSM", "Dildos", "Vibrators", "Anal Pleasure", and others.

I walked toward the vibrator section. I looked over my shoulder and mom raised her eyebrow at me. I addressed Tracy.

"Tracy," I said, "Could you give me a hand? I'm looking for something and I could use some advice."

"What do you need?" she asked.

"A part of Mona's shoot will include a scene with a vibrator," I said, "And I'm trying to figure out what the right one is."

I could tell Tracy was imagining the shoot. She looked distracted and her eyes looked unfocused.

"So," I continued, "I want to get something that's reliable, and will make her come. And something that looks good. Any ideas?"

I looked past Tracy, and mom was giving me a look. I think she was mildly shocked at what I was saying to the store clerk, but there was a twinkle in her eye and her mouth turned up in a smile on one side, and I sensed she was game for the challenge. I was determined to find out.

Tracy appeared to refocus on the task at hand. She reached toward a box on the shelf and pulled it off. She held it in front of me. Beneath the see-through plastic front cover lay the biggest vibrator I'd ever seen. It had two prongs, and buttons for multiple settings, I guessed. It was an impressive monster of a sex toy, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

"I think I want something a little slimmer," I said. "I don't want the sex toy to be so big it obscures Mona. Do you have something that's smaller with more elegant lines but still effective?"

Tracy seemed to think a moment; then, she went back to the shelf, put the box back, and pulled another box down.

I heard a noise behind me. I turned and saw the lingerie guy wander into the toy room, tentatively. He looked quickly away from us and toward the shelves, but I had no doubt he wanted to see whatever mom happened to do. I gave him a friendly smile to let him know it was O.K. to watch the fun.

I turned back to Tracy and saw the package she held front of me. It contained a long, slender, pink vibrator. Its profile was simple and skinny; its surface was unadorned. Two-thirds of the way up its length, it bent at an angle, and it bulged at its tip.

"This one is powerful, and it has a variety of settings, but it's not bulky," said Tracy. "It might be what you are looking for."

"It looks just right to me," I said. "We'll have to give it a try to make sure. Is that O.K.?"

"You mean here?" Tracy said. Her eyes bugged wide. "Uh . . . I can't let you use it without buying it."

I fished my wallet out of my back pocket.

"No problem," I said. "I'll buy it. I've got cash the money to cover it. But I'd like to try it out on my model before I leave. Can I do that?"

Her eyes grew even wider than before, and her mouth dropped open.

"Well . . . ." The clerk stammered, struggling to get the words out. "We're not supposed to do that. The owner tells us we're not supposed to let stuff like that go on."

"Oh, I understand," I said, trying to put on my most persuasive voice. "It's a classy operation. You don't want to get in trouble. But it does seem kind of quiet today, and we can just try it here in this back room. It won't bother anybody. And I thought you could help me with the toy while I took some photos." I held up my phone.

Tracy's eyes, uncertain and fearful, lit up when she heard that. She looked over at mom, running her eyes down mom's body until they stopped at the hem of the tiny skirt where it lay over her immaculate, lean thighs. I saw the tip of her tongue run along her lips. Mom stayed quiet, looking at me the whole time. I couldn't read her expression, but she hadn't said no or run out of the store, so I decided to press on.

"Here's the cash," I said, holding up the money. "I'll buy it regardless. OK?"

Tracy hesitated, but she nodded her head slightly. "OK, I guess. But let's make it quick. I should get back to the front counter."

"We'll do that," I said with a grin as I tore into the package containing the vibrator. In a few seconds I had it out of the package. "I think we're going to need a battery," I said.

"I'll grab it," Tracy said, scurrying out of the room.