My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just mom and me, plus the lingerie guy at the other end of the small room pretending he was looking at something on the shelf when we all knew he was trying to listen in and hoping to see something.

Mom drew close to me and talked softly so he couldn't hear.

"So, Mr. photographer," she said, "is this what you want? Are you sure?"

"I am . . . Mona. We have to try out the goods before our . . . shoot."

"Well you're going to get a good show, Randy. I hope you can handle it."

Tracy returned with two batteries in hand. She plopped them into the vibrator handle and then looked up at me.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Now we start," I said. "Mona, you get on the floor, on your hands and knees."

"The floor?" mom asked.

"It looks clean," I said. "It's clean, isn't' it?"

"We clean it every day," Tracy said, ready and eager to get started.

"it's clean," I said to mom. "Let's do it."

"Well, here goes," mom said.

Mom turned away from Tracy and me, slowly, and then she crouched down. She put her hands on the floor in front of her, and got on all fours. As her body moved forward, away from us, the skirt rode up her butt, exposing more skin. Mom was fully into the game, and she wasn't waiting for me to give orders. She pressed her chest toward the floor and aimed her ass toward the ceiling, and she moved her knees, now resting on the floor, farther apart. Now everything was completely exposed: her pussy, lips parted and glistening, and her sweet, puckered asshole. Her ass swayed from side to side, almost imperceptibly. In the pose she'd taken, mom looked feline and feral.

I heard a not-quite-stifled gasp behind me and turned and saw the lingerie shopper draw closer. I gestured with a turn of my head to indicate it was fine for him to look.

"OK, Tracy," I said. "You do the test with the vibrator and I'll take some photos with my phone to see how it looks."

Tracy needed no more prompting. She flipped the switch on and the vibrator emitted a low buzz. She moved the tip of the vibrator forward and touched it to the bare skin to the side of mom's clit. Mom flinched, but then moved her ass back in place. She was ready for it, I could tell. The slender vibrator contacted the skin between mom's legs once again.

Tracy moved the tip of the vibrator away from mom's pussy and out toward the right cheek of her butt. She barely pressed it against mom's skin as she traced wide circles over one ass cheek and then the other. Mom's reaction, at first, was to flinch, but that changed, and soon I could see her butt rock with the vibrator as it moved one way and then another. After another minute, Tracy, who seemed to know what she was doing, moved the vibrator back to mom's clit. She held it against it lightly at first, and then with more pressure. The pink nub of flesh shook at the touch of the vibrator, and mom's whole body shuddered and she let out a moan.

No longer content to watch the vibrator tip doing its work against mom's pert clit, Tracy pushed it down and in. It slipped past mom's lips and into her depths without any obvious resistance. Mom let out a gasp and her body jerked forward involuntarily. I thought I saw wetness between her legs that I hadn't seen there even two minutes ago.

Suddenly, I heard a voice at the door of the room.

"Holy shit!" a male voice exclaimed. It was the male half of the couple from the front of the store. He stood just inside the entry to the room and his jaw had dropped open. His girlfriend stood next to him and her mouth was agog as well.

"Come on in,' I said. "We're testing this vibrator. If it works out I'm going to use it in a photoshoot with Mona here in the next week."

They stepped into the room and circled behind mom. Now, a small crowd of five people stared down at mom's naked ass with a slender pink vibrator tickling the side of her clitoris. I decided to give everyone a better view and I flipped the skirt back so the bottom hem now was on her back. Mom was even more exposed, and she responded by spreading her knees on the floor farther apart and pointing her ass even more in line with the ceiling. Mom let out another low moan as Tracy guided the tip of the vibrator into the furrow between her lips. Tracy pressed it up and down against mom and then used the pressure to push back mom's lips until they were spread back and opened like the pink wings of a delicate butterfly. I looked up at the faces around me. Everyone was transfixed by the site of my mom on the floor -- Tracy, most of all, I think. Her attention never wavered from mom's open pussy.

Mom shifted her weight onto one hand, and with the other she reached between her legs. Thin, elegant fingers peeled back the lips of her pussy farther, giving all of us an even better view.

"Can I take a photo?" said the single man, who took his phone out of his pocket.

Mom spoke up between moans and short breaths: "No photos! Just the photographer."

I looked at the man, who looked disappointed.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "You can take a photo of her ass from this angle, but no photos of her face. Mona doesn't want to show her face in any photos until the photoshoot we're going to do. Can you agree to that?"

"Sure," the guy said. He scooted in closer, until he was just two feet from where the vibrator was dancing and gliding over and into mom's wet pussy. He pulled his phone out and held it close to mom's ass and snapped several photos. Then he pulled the phone back and looked at it, evidently scanning the photos he had just taken. "Awesome," he said quietly.

Meanwhile, the vibrator was having its effect on mom. Her whole body was undulating to the rhythm of the slender wand, which Tracy was mashing and sliding on and into mom's increasingly wet pussy. I barely could recognize her. She didn't look like my mom anymore. Dressed only in the school girl outfit, and moving the way she did, she looked like a stripper on a stage, performing for the crowd. And she was performing well.

Tracy spoke up.

"Mona, flip over, on your back," she said.

Mom didn't respond at first, just kept rocking and swaying her ass and her body in sinuous motions, but then, slowly, she rotated her whole body around. She put her butt on the ground to the side, and shifted her weight onto it. The she straightened and lifted her left leg off the ground and held it out straight to the side, and then held it aloft. pointed at the ceiling. Finally, she rotated onto her back, and she brought her knees up to her chest and held both of her feet in the air. She used one hand to pull the skirt up more so her audience could see everything. Her eyes were shining and her mouth was open.

My god, I thought, she loves this. I couldn't believe I was looking at my mom displaying herself the way she was. Only an hour earlier we had been having lunch at an upscale restaurant, and now my mom was on her back on the floor of a porn shop, legs high in the air and showing off her naked body to a crowd like a stripper. A felt a twinge of something -- guilt, uneasiness, something -- about my role in getting mom to this point. I wasn't too worried about the people around her. They seemed harmless, and they didn't know her, and so far, no one had tried to take a photo of her face that could be used to compromise her. But still, she was in as revealing and vulnerable a position as she could be. Anything could happen. I felt responsible for her. But, I had to admit, I was enjoying it too. I loved what she was doing as much as she did.

Tracy pressed the vibrator forward again, and now she begun fucking mom with it. She pressed a switch, and the buzz grew louder with the higher setting. Tracy pulled it out of mom and pushed it right over mom's clit, and mom squealed. Mom's pussy responded as well. It was wide open for everyone to see, pink and peeled back and slick with her juices. I could see it was getting visibly wetter. Mom's body bucked against the touch of the vibrator; the vibration level obviously was near the maximum of what mom could stand. Tracy then began moving the vibrator in circles around mom's clit. She moved in even closer. She was enjoying it as much as mom and I were, and she was focused utterly on her task.

Mom's body suddenly shuddered. She threw her head back and let out a squeal that was almost a scream. Then it happened. Her legs splayed apart even more than before, and her ass lifted off the floor, and then from the depths of her pussy a geyser erupted. Wetness pulsed from her pink and spread-open flesh. It spurted forward and fanned out into a thick spray of clear liquid. It hit Tracy's surprised face in short, sharp bursts.

My God, I thought. Mom squirted, and she squirted on the store clerk. Tracy's face was splattered with mom's wetness, and it dripped off her chin onto her shirt. Her mouth hung open in plain astonishment.

Mom looked up at Tracy in equal astonishment from between her spread, bare legs. Her face betrayed shock and distress.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know that was coming. I had no idea I was going to do that."

"No," Tracy replied, her chest heaving. "Don't apologize. That was awesome. I've never seen anything like that. I need to get a towel, though. I'll be right back."

Tracy clicked the vibrator off and handed it to me. She stood up, drenched and dripping, and hustled out of the room.

Mom still lay on her back, with her knees still far apart and shaking from her orgasm, and her audience standing mesmerized in a half circle in front of her. I was kneeling near her, with the now-quiet vibrator in one hand and my phone in the other. But I was too distracted to take any photos. The lingerie guy stood with his eyes zeroed in on mom's gaping pussy. He didn't say anything. The young couple were staring at mom, too. The girl nudged her boyfriend and pointed to the vibrator in my hand.

"I want one of those," she said.

Mom seemed to be waiting for a cue from me, so I stood up and offered her my hand. It was time to end the show. Or, at least, to move on to another scene. Mom took my hand and stood up slowly. Her legs wobbled. She drew her face close to mine.

"I can't believe that just happened," she said.

"I can't either," I said. "Look out. It's wet down there," I said, pointing to the floor that was slick with the results of mom's orgasm. I took her elbow and escorted her a few feet to the side so she wouldn't slip.

Tracy came back with a big wad of paper towels. She was toweling off her face as she entered the room. Then she dropped to her knees and began soaking up the mess on the floor.

"Time to move on," I said softly to mom. "Why don't you get your clothes in the changing room. I'm going to pay for the stuff I'm buying."

"Good idea," she said. "I think it's time to get out of this outfit."

"No, don't change," I said. "I want you to stay in that outfit when we leave."

"Randy . . .." mom said.

"Just do as a I say . . . Mona."

She looked skeptically at me but didn't argue. Then she walked out of the room. Everybody in the room stared at her butt in the tiny skirt swishing behind her as she exited. I roused myself and walked quickly to the shelves in the room to take some things I wanted to buy -- things I thought I would use later. I worked quickly, gathering them under my arm and then walking to the clerk's counter at the front of the store. Mom was gathering her things in the dressing room. Tracy rang up the items I bought, and I handed her the cash to pay for them. A few wet spots remained on her shirt. She bagged the items.

"Thanks for your help," I said.

"Thank you," she said. "Come back any time."

I turned from the counter and mom was there, still in her school girl outfit and with her other clothes in her arm.

"Let's go," I said.

I walked to the front door and mom followed me, but when we got there she hesitated.

"Randy, I can't go out in public like this," she said.

"Yes, you can," I said. "It's not far to the car."

After hesitating, mom walked out the door in the skimpy school girl outfit. I followed her. She walked quickly toward the car. I had a remote-control key, but I didn't open the car doors right away. I wanted to see my sexy, pretty mom exposed in the tiny school girl outfit in the parking lot. When she reached the passenger side of the car she pulled at the door handle, but it didn't give. She looked up at me.

"Randy," she said, "Open the door."

I didn't do so until I reached the passenger side door behind her, so I could open it for her. As I did so, I heard the loud, prolonged honk of a car horn and the scream of a male voice coming from a car hurrying past. Mom obviously was getting some attention from the traffic nearby. I decided it was time to get her out of there.

I held the car door open. Mom got in. The skirt was so short that she couldn't help exposing everything as she got in, and I enjoyed the view.

A minute later I was driving down the street away from the store and toward our home.

"Mom," I said, "Put your feet up on the seat and spread your legs open. Hold that position until we get home."

She looked at me in response but didn't say anything. Then she did as I asked, and her legs were splayed open. It was hard to concentrate on driving with mom's pussy on display. I drove carefully along the streets, on the way back to our home.

"How did you like our visit to the store?" I asked her. She didn't answer right away.

"I'm not sure what to say," she said. "I've never done anything like that. I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I did that in front of my son."

"But you didn't answer my question," I said. "My question is, did you LIKE it? I don't care whether you can't believe it. I want to know if you enjoyed it."

"Randy, I showed my you-know-what to five people on the floor of a porn shop. One of those people was my son. I came. I squirted. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that it actually happened." She looked ahead, out the windshield. "But yes. I enjoyed it. It turned me on."

"Are you still turned on, mom?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I am."

"Good," I said. "Then I want you to stay that way. Stroke your pussy. Rub your clit. But don't come. I don't want you to come until we get home."

Mom shifted in her seat, giving me a better view of her pussy. Then she put a hand between her legs and touched herself. The tips of her fingers stayed on and near her clit, as we drove through the city on our way home. She put her head back against the seat. She moaned and she sighed. But she didn't come. She kept herself under control, aroused but just shy of reaching orgasm. It was satisfying to know that mom was doing what I asked her to do.

After half an hour of driving, I turned onto our street. Mom never changed her position, or stopped what she was doing. She kept her pussy exposed in the tiny skirt as I drove through our neighborhood. I imagined what our neighbors would think if they knew what mom was doing and how exposed she was.

It would depend on which neighbor it was, I thought. If it was Mr. Daniels, our old neighbor next door, I was sure he'd beat his old cock until he came while thinking about my mom. But if it was wife . . . she'd be scandalized, and she wouldn't stop talking about it until every other neighbor knew what she knew.

At last, we reached our house, and I pulled into the driveway. I parked in front of the garage.

"Randy," mom said, "Can you park in the garage? I can't let our neighbors see me like this."

"Then you're going to have to move fast, mom," I said. "I'm parking here. You're going to have to get out of the car in that outfit and walk to the door."

"Randy!" she shouted at me. "They might see me! It's one thing if it's strangers who don't know me. It's another if it's people who know me. I can't do that."

"It's a risk you're going to have to take, mom," I said. "Look around. There's nobody on the street. If you get out quickly, probably no one will see you. But you have to take the chance. You know it turns you on, mom. I know you. You like the idea of people seeing you like this. They probably won't. But there's that risk."

I opened my car door and stepped out.

"I'm going to go to the front door and open it. Follow me. Move quickly if you don't want anyone to see you."

Before she could say anything, I shut the car door and I walked to the house. I opened the door. I saw mom in the passenger seat of the car in the driveway, not moving. I gestured toward the door. Finally, mom opened her car door. She got out and skittered in quick, short steps to the door. I guessed she thought that with short steps she'd be less likely to expose herself in the short skirt. It was the first time I'd seen her in full sunlight in the school girl outfit. The sun exposed the thinness of the white fabric of the top. Her nipples were on view. Her legs were impossibly long and lean under the narrow swath of her tartan skirt. She must have been nervous about the possibility of a neighbor seeing her, but I looked both ways down the street and didn't see anyone. I opened the front door for her and she hurried inside. I closed the door behind us. I was alone with my hot, scantily-clad mom for the first time that day.

"You were awesome, mom," I said.

"Thanks, Randy," she said. "I guess. I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe what you asked me to do at that store."

"Yeah, it was weird," I said. "But you did it. You were incredible."

"Well, thanks again," she said. "So, what now?" Mom stood there, inside the front door, in the entry way. Her tits showed through the thin fabric of her white top and the tiny skirt covered her pussy by no more than half an inch.

"I'm glad you asked, mom," I said. "I've got something for you. I picked it up at the store while you were getting your clothes. Wait here." I held up my hand and spoke to her in the bossiest tone I could manage without making her laugh.

Mom waited, looking at me. I ran with the store bag to the kitchen and pulled out a clear, plastic-wrapped package. Inside was a dildo, flesh-colored, eight inches long, with a suction cup on the bottom. I tore the wrapping away from it. I turned on the faucet and ran it under warm water, making sure to wet the bottom. I ran back to the entryway, where mom waited for me in the same position.

"You won't let me fuck you mom," I said, "So I want you to fuck something else." I held the dildo in front of her face, and the tip wiggled back and forth. I knelt and slapped the suction bottom down hard on the floor with a loud smack.

"Fuck that, mom," I said. "Fuck it right now. Fuck it for me, in front of me."

Mom didn't do anything right away. She looked, wide-eyed, at the big dildo fastened to the floor in front of her. Then she looked up at me. Her eyes searched mine. Her eyes betrayed so many feelings: desire, uncertainty, fear. Raw, animal need. I nodded to her, and looked down at the dildo in front of her. I held my phone up to let her know I was going to photograph whatever she did. I saw her uncertainty melt and give way to something else. Her jaw clenched, and her eyes focused on mine. I saw her hands go to her skirt, to the side of her hip. She opened it and the Velcro made a ripping sound as the sides of the skirt parted. It fell past her hips and down her legs to the floor, and suddenly mom was nude below her waist. Her pussy was on display to me again. Then she stepped forward, directly over the dildo. She looked down at it again. She squatted over it, down, down, all the way until the tip of the erect rubber dildo was no more than an inch from the opening between her legs. She perched right over it and spread her legs back, wider, wider, all the way until they were as far back as they would go. She pushed her pelvis forward, until the tip of the dildo contacted her clit. She rocked up and down, and back and forth, the dildo never losing touch with the raw, pink folds of skin between her legs.