My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom still wore the ridiculously high heels she'd put on at the store, and I marveled at her ability to balance on them while squatting over the dildo. She put her hands in the air. She moved up and down, her clit moving over and against the dildo. I saw it move in and out of my view. Then she reached down and grabbed hold of it, and she pressed it against the folds of her sex. Her pussy was wet; I could see that from the entry way light reflecting off it. She was lubricating the dildo with the wetness from her pussy.

I scarcely noticed as my hand went to my cock and squeezed it. I began stroking myself through my pants. The sight of my mom had made me instantly hard, and my cock pushed uncomfortably against the cloth of my pants, straining to escape.

The head of the big dildo pushed against the lips of mom's pussy, spreading them back as she rocked up and down. She paused on each upstroke of her body, and when she moved down the dildo would slide up and almost inside her. Each time she moved down the head of the dildo pushed a little more deeply inside her, until I thought for certain it would push, finally, inside her. But each time it just missed. I was mesmerized. I saw the head of it getting slicker and slicker with her wetness. Without slowing her rocking against the dildo, she pulled the tiny top up and over her boobs and her shoulders with a dramatic sweep of her arms. She tossed the little, bunched-up piece of white fabric to the side. Now mom was fully naked, save for her schoolgirl stripper heels, thigh high white stockings, and twin green tartan hair ties. She bought her hands up to her breasts, cupping them and pinching her nipples as she held her gaze on me.

She kept rocking that way for another minute while the tent in my pants grew bigger. God, I couldn't stand it.

"Take it out," she said in a husky voice.

That sounded like good advice to me, so I pulled the zipper down and whipped my hard cock out. I stepped closer to her. I stroked myself as she undulated against the fake cock on the floor. I wanted to see it inside her, stretching her. I couldn't stand the wait. Apparently, mom couldn't stand it either, because she reached down and held it and in one swift descent impaled her body on the pale rubber shaft. She moved up and down on it several times, each time getting lower on the downstroke. Since she was perched on her shoes she couldn't quite take her body all the way down, but she took at least five inches of it in her. Now she was bouncing up and down on it, faster and faster. She began squealing faintly each time it pushed into her.

She shifted her position. Without lifting off the cock entirely, she brought her knees to the floor. She raised her lithe body off the dildo, until only the uppermost tip of it was still inside her. Fluid was running down it, and the entire area between mom's legs was slick with her juice. Then with a quick downward thrust mom took the whole thing inside her. Her pussy pushed against its thick base and I could see a dangling, wet lip touch the floor. Mom moaned and threw her head back. She put her hands on the floor behind her and leaned her body back, back until I thought she couldn't bend her torso any further. Her blond pigtails bounced in the air with every stroke. She was completely immersed in the pleasure the big cock was giving her.

She's going to come again, I thought. And I was right. I saw her body writhe up and down and around in an accelerating loop of raw, animal joy. As she pressed her body down on the big dildo, filling herself, she shuddered violently and spurts of fluid sprayed from her and onto the ground. But mom didn't stop. She kept going. She looked at me and with a finger gestured to me to come closer to her. I didn't need any persuading, so I did.

When I came close, mom reached out and grabbed my cock in her hands for the first time. She used both her hands fully to grip and envelope the length of my cock. All the while she kept rocking up and down and back and forth on the floor dildo, despite her just having come. I was amazed at her stamina. She pulled a hand away from my cock, opened her mouth, and spit hard into her hand. Then she grabbed me again, and, her hand lubricated, she began stroking me faster and harder.

I moaned with pleasure. I had never felt anything so magical in my life. As mom stroked me, my cock was no more than a few inches from her face. Her eyes darted back and forth between the head of my shaft and my face. She looked at me with an expression of sheer lust, her eyes wide and her mouth opened even wider. Her tongue hung out, slightly, and for a moment I thought she might touch it to my cock. But she didn't put her tongue any closer to me.

She did, however, hold her face just inches away, and the tip of my cock was pointed directly at her open mouth. The thought of spurting my cum into my mom's open mouth drove me wild. I thrust forward with my hips, pulled back, and thrust forward again. Over and over.

Amid heavy breathing mom started to talk to me. "That's right, baby," she said. "Give mommy your cock. Come for mommy. Splash my face with it."

Mom's talk drove me wilder still, and I felt my cock growing even harder as I arched my back and closed my eyes. When I opened them a little later I saw mom, her naked body framed in light streaming through windows over the doorway. She looked like an angel; a slutty, lusty angel, sure, but an angel, still. Her body twisted on top of the thick floor dildo as she grabbed and stroked me, harder and harder. My hot mom was a vision of pure sexual energy.

I couldn't hold back. I knew it. It was coming. My cock stiffened and my body shook. From deep inside me I felt the welling of the need for release and satisfaction. Something inside me contracted, shaking me all over, and the gusher of cum blew. I looked down in time to catch the first thick ropes of cum spurting from my cock. Mom obviously knew it was coming because she gripped my cock firmly and pointed it at her face. My cum splashed over her skin, and she twirled my erupting cock around so the cum would coat as much of her face as possible. I couldn't stop. Cum spurted from me, and mom pulled me and pointed me at her, and my cum spurted again. I moaned; I couldn't help it. I had no control over what was coming out of my cock or my mouth.

"Onh, onh, onh," I said. "Mom."

I closed my eyes briefly again as the reservoir of cum inside me emptied onto mom's pretty face. Before the last spurts left me, I opened my eyes to see what my cum had done to her.

My mom's beautiful face was frosted in a thick, creamy layer of my cum. It lay over her forehead, her cheeks, her chin. It dribbled off her nose. Irregular patches of it were caught in the blond strands of her hair. A gloopy blob of it perched on her upper lip, and with a quick flick of her tongue mom lapped it up and it was gone.

My legs were shaking. I saw mom looking at my body as it shook, and then I saw her body shudder again, as well. I looked toward the floor in time to see more fluid flowing from her cunt, over the latex cock and on to the floor. She let out a high-pitched gasp. I knew she had come yet again.

Neither one of us said anything for a minute as our shaking and shuddering subsided. Mom stopped rocking over the dildo and she stopped stroking my cock. But she didn't let go of it. She looked at the head, inches away from her cum-splattered face. Then her eyes shifted and she looked up, toward me. She didn't say anything right away, but her mouth opened and I could tell she was trying to muster the ability to say something as soon as her body would let her.

"So, Randy," Mom said to me finally, haltingly, as my cum dribbled down and off her face, "Do I look slutty to you, now?"

I reached out two fingers to her cheek, scooped up a big dollop of my cum, and then put my fingers to her lips. She sucked the jism off my fingers with a quick, noisy slurp, never taking her green eyes off mine.

"You sure do, mom," I said. "And I wouldn't have you any other way."