My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, there's this thing call the shower," I casually added, but she was already humming softly, that way she did when she was off to dreamland.

"If you wanna shower me, then be my guest- but I'm~ off to sleep."

She smiled carelessly, then opened one eye to glance at me in mock suspicion.

"Just checking to see if you were planning on having your way with me while I sleep."

"And?"

"Sadly, it looks like I'm safe for now..." she opened her eyes sleepily to look back at me with a little pout, and I ground my pelvis into her naked little bottom in response.

"Mmn- I'm not kidding though- if I don't wake up with a cock buried deep inside of me you're gonna be sorry! Hmph!" she buried her head into my arms again, and resumed her little night hum.

She must have been exhausted, because it wasn't long before she was fast asleep.

I felt exhausted too- but not tired. It was an exhilarating kind of exhaustion.

The kind of tired that you want to be.

I don't know when I drifted off, but I woke up sometime around three with my arm numb under Allie's head.

She looked so cute; she didn't snore, but instead let out little soft whispers of breath as she slept as peacefully as a baby.

She truly was my cute little sister; but she was also naked under the covers and it didn't take long for my cock to begin stirring against her.

Well, I thought- she did ask for it, right?

I slipped my hand from under her, being careful not to wake her; but I really didn't need to worry as she certainly seemed to be out cold.

I drew the covers slowly down, exposing her delicious little body to my hungry eyes.

Hmm, I thought wickedly, now what's the best way to wake her up?

It didn't take long for my eyes to zero in on their lustful target; her butt.

It wasn't the largest, but it was round and firm to the grasp.

I traced my fingers in little circles across her cheeks, before spreading them wide to reveal her cute little asshole.

I kissed each cheek lovingly, before zeroing in on the spot like a target, kissing it full on.

Hmm, I thought.

Despite what I'd expected it wasn't unpleasant.

None of Allie's tastes were, and I was intent on tasting every inch of her body.

I kissed it again, before burying my tongue into the hole; and she stirred, giving a little sleepy moan.

"That's not a cock, but I could get used to waking up like this," she mumbled sleepily.

I prodded her with my tongue, and she arched her back, bringing her butt forward and up to accommodate my searching tongue.

My fingers instinctively reached up, searching for her slit which was already invitingly wet, and she moaned again at the pleasurable touch.

"Look how wet you've made me- you like eating your little sister's ass, Kev? I should warn you though-" she added with a naughty little giggle, "all my 'Kevins' have already been in there."

"You insatiable little slut," I scolded her mockingly, before scooting up to position myself behind her.

I spit into my hand, and smeared my cock, before letting some more spit fall into the crack of her ass, spreading the cheeks again to allow it to run, teasingly down into the little puffy hole.

It looked so tiny I had no idea at all how she could accommodate me, but she didn't even flinch as I pushed the head of my cock into it.

Her asshole stretched to meet my intruding cock, and she inhaled with a little whimper as my cock pressed a centimeter or two into her.

Then she relaxed, and using her hips, ground against me slowly and deliberately, coaxing a few more inches of my length into herself.

"Thrust into me a few times Kev-," she moaned, and I complied finding that moving inside of her became significantly easier with each thrust.

I spit onto my remaining length, before pressing further into her.

Her breathing was ragged, and she was on her knees now, her chest pressed into the bed as she concentrated on relaxing her anal cavity to pull me deeper and deeper in.

It wasn't long before she looked over her shoulder at me with a devious smile, as my entire length was buried deep inside her ass.

"God that feels good," she crooned, and began to wiggle against me, tensing and relaxing alternately as she did to massage my already buried cock.

"Shit- that feels good," I muttered- it was almost blissful.

Her ass was tight, though not as warm and inviting as her pussy, but the way she was squeezing me was almost threatening to push me immediately over the edge.

"Fuck me, Kev- Fuck my tight little asshole."

It was all the encouragement that I needed to begin moving slowly against her.

"Give it to me hard- Mnh!" she whimpered as my pelvis slapped into her butt with my last thrust.

I kept my pace slow, but made sure that each thrust ended with a solid thump into her round little butt, and I was rewarded with her little lewd shrieks upon each impact.

I reached down to finger her wet little cunt, but she stopped me-

"Uh-uh, you leave my pussy out of this- I want to feel this orgasm rock me from deep, deep inside. Now hold me like a naughty little bitch and fuck my ass, Kev!"

There was something intensely erotic about someone as cute as Allie expressing such intrinsically naughty desires, and I secured her hands behind her back and braced my weight onto her ass as I really began pounding her deeply from behind.

"Mnh! Keep- mnh, fucking me- like that. Mnh! Even if you cum, mnh- just keep- mnh, fucking me!"

Her moans were synchronizing into a steady stream of 'uh's, that was quickly escalating into a crescendo of screams; punctuated only by the rapid slaps of my body slamming into hers.

I was well over the edge, but I didn't slow down for even a second as my cock began to spew rope after rope of thick cum deep inside her ass.

I fucked her right through my orgasm, and I was rewarded mere minutes later as she let out a raw, guttural scream, her entire body now quivering under the intensity of the orgasm that was ripping through her in wave after wave of nearly uncontrollable pleasure.

I held onto her, thrusting lightly and guiding her through her orgasm, until she slumped down on the bed, panting, her hair matted and her body drenched with sweat.

"Wow," was all she could muster, and I smiled down at her feeling an unusual sense of pride.

"Okay- this one can definitely go to your head a little, because I'm pretty sure I just died, saw heaven, then came back down to you still fucking my cute little tush."

I lay down on my side next to her, my face just inches from hers, basking in the feeling of her warm breath blowing over me in little huffs.

"You, my friend, just set a new bar for what waking up should be like-" she finally added, before leaning forward to nuzzle into my neck affectionately.

"As long as you never wake me up like that- we're fine."

Her head perked up and her eyes went wild with excitement.

"Kevins in Kevin!? It must happen!"

I grabbed her, and began to tickle her mercilessly.

"If it does then that'll be the last time you ever own any 'Kevins'!" I scolded, before allowing her to escape.

We took a quick shower together, then got dressed and went down to the kitchen for an early breakfast.

"Toast?" Allie asked, and I nodded.

We got the butter and bread out of the fridge, and went to work, and I noticed once again how nice it felt doing even simple things together like this.

As Allie stood over the toaster checking on our breakfast, she yawned and stretched her hands upwards, and her little shirt rose up, revealing the wonderful swells of her ass cheeks.

I came up behind her, and wrapped my arms about her, kissing her on the neck softly.

"You're pretty," I commented, and I could feel her blush at the little compliment.

"Stop," she chided, wiggling away from me.

"Don't you dare ruin my toast, mister," she added with a mockingly stern stare.

"I wasn't-" I began in protest, but Allie cut me off with a finger to her lips.

I glanced at her curiously, but she merely shook her head, indicating that I keep shushed while she reached for a slice of toast.

"Oh, Kevin-!" she suddenly moaned without warning, "this toast is delicious!"

I turned my gaze curiously towards the doorway, where mom had stormed in and was now staring open mouthed at us.

"I-uh, uhm-", she stuttered, obviously flustered after darting in thinking something was going in.

"Morning mom!" Allie called out to her cheerily, as she tried to collect herself.

"Morning," she answered finally, "you two sure are up early for once."

"Or maybe we never slept," Allie answered with a wink.

"You know, just because you two got approval for this little- fling, or whatever it is, doesn't mean that you can just go around doing whatever you want!"

"We're making toast! Is that crossing the line, or..."

Mom folded her arms, then went ahead putting up her coffee as dad came in to join her.

"Morning everyone," he called happily, but mom merely scowled in response, and Allie and I returned the greeting before she dragged me from the kitchen.

"What was that about?" I asked as soon as we were out of earshot.

"You know mom has a thing for her favorite 'little man', right?" Allie responded teasingly.

"No way."

"Uh-huh!"

"You're seeing things-"

"And you're just ~blind~!" she teased me, as she dashed towards my room.

We ate toast then spent the rest of the morning playing Fantasy Realm.

I could get used to this, I thought, as Allie curled next to me while we played.

We cleared three dungeons- a personal record for us in one session, before heading downstairs for a break.

We got down just as mom and dad were heading out.

"By the way, the Collins said they were sending some snacks over as a thank you for dinner the other night, keep a look out, okay?"

"Oo-kay!" Allie called back, as they disappeared out the front door.

"Soo- where do you want me?" Allie asked with a wink.

I considered the prospect- we were home alone, and it was definitely a chance for some sex in an unusual place.

"The kitchen?" I asked, making the obvious suggestion.

"How about we start here and you fuck me everywhere in the house," Allie countered excitedly.

She pulled me on top of her on the living room couch, smacking her lips at me invitingly.

Her lips were soft, warm and inviting as ever.

I'll never get tired of kissing these lips, I thought, as I mashed my lips against hers pleasurably.

Although kissing her wasn't as explosively pleasurable as sex, it felt so good I could spend all day with my arms wrapped around her and my face glued to those perfect little lips.

As we kissed, she unbuttoned her shirt a few notches, and I began to explore her pert little breasts, flicking her nipples and squeezing them teasingly as our tongues danced around, exploring each other's mouths.

Allie was about to reach into my pants when a knock sounded at the door.

"Ugh- can we pretend we're not home?" Allie asked, exasperatedly, and I chuckled.

"Mom and dad probably told them we'd be home."

She buttoned her shirt back up with a pout as I went for the door.

"Hey- oh, uh, Mel."

"Yup- your mom said you were home and I should come hang out," she muttered as she handed me a wrapped tray, before walking right past me and through the doorway.

"Well, lookey-who," Allie said coldly, as she spotted Mel, stripping her snow boots off, and removing her thick outwear layers.

"Kept 'lil sis' home with ya for protection again, huh?" she responded mockingly as she gestured at Allie, "too bad your little trick won't work on me again."

I took the dish to the kitchen, and Mel followed me with Allie close on her tail.

"What trick?" Allie responded with mock confusion, putting her arm around me alluringly.

"Kevin and I were looking forward to some alone time, so- do leave," she responded, waving her hands at her in a shooing motion.

"Really?" Mel responded confidently, "then don't let me stop you- oh, but wait. You've probably got nothing to show if I call your bluff-"

Her voice trailed off and her confidence wavered as I reached around Allie, and rubbed cupped her right breast in my hand, outlining its shape clearly against her shirt.

Allie responded by pressing herself into me, and scolding me playfully-

"Naughty boy, Kev- not in front of our 'guest'," she chided, nuzzling my neck affectionately.

"You'd go that far? Just to fuck with me? Seriously?" Mel was incredulous, and she gave a nervous chuckle, as Allie eyed her again, rubbing my face as my hand continued to massage the soft fleshy globe in my grasp.

"You must really have a thing for me, Kev, if you'd feel up your own sister just to screw with me."

"Oh honey- he's going to be screwing really soon, but not with you," Allie answered playfully.

"Prove it then- there's no way you'd even kiss your own brother!" Mel responded defiantly.

She sure was intent on calling our supposed 'bluff'.

"Fine then- but if you're calling our bluff you've gotta put your cards on the table," Allie countered.

I studied her curiously.

She had that wicked little gleam in her eye that I knew for sure meant that she was up to something devious.

This should be good, I thought.

"Fine then- name your condition-"

"Bare your tits," Allie's response came immediately.

"Huh?"

"If I kiss Kevin, you put those balloon sized things on display," she responded tauntingly.

"Fine! But it better be a real kiss- I'm not doing shit if you give him some lame p-peck..." her words trailed off as Allie plunged into my mouth, really going at it.

She stuck her tongue out and I did the same to meet hers, and we let our tongues dance about passionately on full display for Mel to see.

"Holy shit- h-how can you kiss your brother like that?"

Was it just me or did her hands just instinctively reach for her crotch?

"Who knows- now let's see them!" Allie's hands tightened around my own.

"Getting off on torture, are we?" I whispered to her.

"Something like that- I've watched her tease you for years with those things. Revenge- is- sweet!" she whispered back, as Mel begrudgingly removed her sweater, and slipped the spaghetti strap top from her shoulders.

I had to admit, as she unclasped her bra, and hesitated, her hands still keeping them up and covering her breasts- my own breath was caught in my throat.

Then she let it slip to her waist and her glorious mounds stood up in all their glory for us to behold.

They were large and round, and her nipples were puffy and erect, confirming my earlier suspicion that she had gotten aroused looking at me and Allie making out.

"Happy?" she asked sarcastically, and I just nodded blankly as Allie gloated over her.

Mel folded her hands defiantly in response.

"I still don't buy it- that was a pretty good show, but you would never fuck your brother- and the fact that you did that just to get to me still makes you two the pathetic ones."

I laughed to her surprise.

"Not sure if you can judge anyone when you're getting so horny just from watching," I chided, and she glared at me in response.

"Now now, let's humor her- if you wanna raise the stakes then so can I," Allie answered with a playful shrug.

Mel pondered a bit, then snapped her fingers.

"Let him finger you. Not over your clothes- he had to put his hands on your bare pussy, and finger you."

"In exchange for what?"

"I'll strip completely," she added.

"I don't think I care to see the rest of her," I whispered to Allie, but she waved away my complaint dismissively.

Geez, you're just torturing her on your own whims now, huh, I thought, with a chuckle.

Seeing her go power crazy like this was actually pretty stimulating.

She was a sexy little goddess on a power trip.

She climbed onto the counter, then put her legs together as she looked at me with a provocative, sexy pout.

"Kev? Big brother- can you help me out of these?" she asked cutely, as she wiggled her panties slightly off of her crotch.

"Will do m'lady," I answered regally, before taking her panties between my teeth, and tugging them down her legs and off, tossing them off with a little flick, before turning back to Allie to admire her already slick, aroused mound.

"Too bad she didn't ask me to eat you out," I leaned in and whispered into her ear as I let my fingers wander about the sensitive skin around her slit.

Her hands tightened their grip about me, as my fingers worked their way teasingly to her clit, where I began to massage the spot in a deliberate circular motion.

"You two are fucking insane," Mel mouthed, and I looked over in time to see her stepping dazedly out of her own underwear.

"Cute cotton panties," I teased, but she was entranced.

Her eyes were glued to Allie's pussy where my hands continued to work as Allie breathed heavily into my shoulder.

"Are we done playing with her?" I whispered to her, but she shook her head.

"Fuck no- she deserves a hell of a lot more for even thinking she could ever look at you," Allie responded edgily, and I quickened my pace in response.

She tensed, digging her nails into my shoulder before placing a hand on mine to stop me.

"Well? Are you satisfied now that we aren't teasing you?" Allie asked Mel, whose hands were now occupied with her own leaking cunt.

"P-put it in her," she mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Allie asked her teasingly.

"Let Kevin put his cock- inside you," her breathing was thick and heavy with lust.

I looked at Allie, and she gave me the pouty lips again.

"You heard the lady, Kev-" she responded, while fishing my rock hard cock out of my pants, "so why don't you put that thing deep inside of your precious- little- sister."

Melanie almost moaned at her words, and Allie guided my cock to her entrance, her eyes dripping with lust and glued to me.

"Don't you dare cum," she whispered sternly, as she wiggled to accommodate my intruding member.

"Mnh!" she moaned, as I entered her and impaled her to the hilt.

"Oh my god," Mel moaned.

She was on her knees, her hands now visibly working away between her legs.

"Come here," Allie commanded, pointing at the floor in front of us, and Mel wordlessly crept over.

Allie lifted her legs up, allowing her a clear view of my cock buried deep inside her pussy.

"You're fucking her- you're really fucking your own sister," she muttered disbelievingly as she fingered herself hard.

"Now- suck," Allie commanded, withdrawing my cock from her pussy, "suck my pussy juices off of my brother's fat, juicy cock!"

The firm, throbbing member dangled tantalizingly in front of her, just inches from her face, and to my surprise she leaned forward and placed her lips on my cock.

"Now, don't say your little sis never got you anything nice," she chided.

"You're the best little sister a guy could ever want," I commented, as I pulled her into me for a kiss.

As we kissed passionately, I heard another loud moan emanate from Mel's lips which were now wrapped around my shaft.

She was looking up at us, enthralled with lust and desire, and she began to suck my cock with the same ravenous intensity with which she now masturbated.

As Allie and I resumed making out, I began to finger her wet inviting cunt again, getting two fingers into her and pumping her passionately.

She moaned into my mouth, then broke the kiss to let out a whimpered moan as her orgasm finally came.

1...345678