My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed and crossed his legs as well, cock fully up and occasionally calling attention to itself. Naked, we faced each other as we talked, our knees almost touching. Someone else operates the camera, Winston creates the scenarios.

"What do you think drove Winston to be such a tiger as he was with me every day for a week straight?" I ventured to ask.

"I have never known him to be like that; there must have been something that happened at the party that turned him into such a tiger with you" he replied. "Maybe you reminded him of his wife, though none of us really knows whether she is Chinese or not and what she looks like. Never talks about her."

"Why do you say I might have reminded him of his wife?" I pressed. He is sharper than I thought, have to careful.

"Just a wild thought, nothing to go on, actually" he mused. "Did you have sex with anyone before Winston at the party? Was he black?" He was getting warmer and I began to like him. Yes and yes, I told him, but I offered that there could have been any number of things that happened at the party that drove him to such excitement and I was someone new - a personal guest of his, actually, so he could have targeted me beforehand? Plausible, he admitted. I wasn't sleepy anymore and I felt my cunt oozing cream unto the sheet, though he couldn't see it.

"Now that you know Winston fucked me several times a day for a week, would that be surprising even without other angles?" I probed.

"The way you look, the way you move and the mischievous fire in your eyes, I would keep you in bed for much longer than that!" he breathlessly offered.

"Come, come, don't exaggerate but it does give you an alternate reason for why he might have done it, right?" I countered. He sheepishly agreed.

I asked if the videographer was here and can you show me some of his work? He acknowledged he is and that he, Christopher, could indeed show me. I requested one with him and a Chinese woman. He flashed a smile and his cock jerked, indicating anticipation of having me after all, but caught himself. Christopher called and introduced Steve, the videographer, when he came in who then set up everything and played the first video I saw which got me creaming just watching it. He left to attend to something else. As soon as it was finished, I lay back to rest a while, now my carelessly spread legs showed a wet vagina and my chest was heaving. He couldn't have missed it because when I sat back up, his cock was jerking, stiff as a steel rod but he did not make any move.

Softly, I told him that I have a proposition. I wanted him to do his best work with me while we are videotaped with the same or better artistic touch as what we just saw. On one condition: that I get the only copy and for them not to reveal anything to Winston. His cock was jerking again but said that usually Winston tells them if it is OK but they never touch someone he says should be left alone. I asked him to fetch my handbag. As I was rummaging through the bag, he sat closer this time and our knees were touching. He is getting bolder, I thought. Then I showed him my driver's license.

"Oh, Jesus! I can't do it. I would lose my great job here" he said and his cock began to shrink.

I reached out and put one hand on his thigh and the other grabbing his cock, then caressed it and told him what he did in the video really, really impressed me and my cunt wants to be fed. Winston's instructions were to feed me when I am hungry, right? He didn't say a word. My cunt, as he plainly saw, was already sopping wet - I took his hand, leaned back to show him and put his hand on my cunt; two of his fingers immediately probed.

"But, film it?" he gave me a puzzled look while continuing his finger work.

I moaned and said "I have my reasons. Your wild guess was right; he has wanted to see me fuck a black man without persuading me to do it. All the videos were done for a chance that I would accidentally stumble onto them and my curiosity would take care of the rest. Which it did and I ended up playing with and fucking two black men at the party. That's what turned him into a tiger. When he confessed, I was upset but he begged me to allow him to film me with a black man. I will tell him no but the film you and I will make is a card I can play to turn him into a tiger whenever I want. Now, you know but we can only do it in secrecy. I am sure you don't want anything to happen here that would change everything, right?"

"God almighty! Heaven has been delivered to me this day! Whatever you say" he enthused. I asked whether he has been recently tested for STD, otherwise he would have use condoms as I intended to be fucked as many times as it takes to get the scenarios right. His cock could not stop jerking and pre-come began to ooze. I just giggled and told him to watch it, I didn't want him to squirt outside my cunt.

So, I explained the first scenario I wanted: I will pretend to be asleep, then he will come into the bedroom, see me and work on me, I awake after a few strokes into my cunt and wonder what is going on but not make a move to dislodge him, he then proceeds to do everything he wants to bring me as much pleasure as possible while we are in bed; if it is great, I will be the active and willing partner he just imagined and that he should feel we had all the time in the world while we are still in bed and let his imagination be his guide - it will look like he awakened my wildest sexual passion if he is able to reach and touch the right places, especially inside my cunt.

Then, we should watch this first scenario and if everything is as I like it, we will then continue by fucking all over the house, in different positions, with appropriate preliminaries each time until he doesn't have anything left to give or time for me to go home arrives. And so, we did but not before he took time to clear the house of others except those who lived there: Eric, Janet and Linda, the other Chinese woman.

Steve, the videographer, didn't live in the house but is a full-time employee, I found out later. He happened to be there that day and a set of his equipment is always in the house. I described the scenario to them again, then helped prepare the room in a see-through silk negligee with the still-naked Christopher. As Steve gathered his equipment and got ready, I tucked myself in bed after Christopher got dressed to pretend being a burglar. I arranged the bedsheet to expose an uncovered thigh and a breast was visible through the negligee, then I pretended to be asleep and waited.

Christopher was to walk around while looking me over, then gingerly move the sheet off my body. He took his time but eventually the sheet began sliding off me as lightly as possible until my whole body was exposed to him. The negligee was partly bunched above my hips, my thighs were spread apart so I was wide open for him to see my pussy. My pussy lips felt open and it took all my resolve to tamp down the excitement. I started talking in my so-called sleep.

I pretended to be talking to my husband. "Is that you, honey? I have been waiting for you all day, fantasizing about what you wanted. You know, the one about me and a black man? I am getting really turned on by the idea. We'll have to find someone that I like soon. For now, please ravage me as wildly as you want while I pretend that you are my black man!!" I started undulating my hips invitingly while mumbling unintelligible sounds. I couldn't believe how exciting it was to create a scenario and film it, especially for the purpose I had in mind. Moments later, I heard a zipper being opened but kept my eyes closed. Then, I felt the mattress near my feet give way a bit. Christopher had climbed unto the bed for sure.

It was soon confirmed when I felt his hot breath near my pussy, then a light flick of his tongue over my open labia. After a few light licks over its whole length which went over my clitoris very lightly, I was getting warm. Then, he flicked at my clitoris, once, twice, thrice and more as if in slow motion. Suddenly, I stopped trying to control my reactions and let go - I was instantly wet and my pelvis involuntarily added an upward thrust to my hip undulations, which increased the pressure of his tongue on my clit. Several minutes later, he ran his tongue deeper along the length of my open labia and punctuate it with his tongue and lips working on my clit with a sucking motion and a flicking tongue - this was the first time his lips made contact with my flesh and I was already racing to my first peak! This made me rise more quickly to an orgasm.

This guy is good, I thought. "Oh honey, are you watching? This guy is really good! I think he is a keeper." I muttered as clearly as I could for the microphone. He repeated this over the next several minutes - I don't know how long - but my body was beginning to really heat up and my pelvis was now urgently grinding against his lips. Suddenly, I felt a finger snake into my cunt and felt it massaging the area underneath my clit. A few rubs later, my hips thrust upwards, stayed there as I announced my orgasm with a loud, long moan. "Oh honey, it is so good that I don't want him to stop! Are you enjoying this? You fantasy is only beginninnnng!!" I haltingly said.

Christopher paused, I could feel his hot breath, there was no other contact with my body and I continued to pretend to be asleep - my eyes were still closed - but now with a ravished look, to be sure and my thighs were spread farther apart. I hoped that the effect I created was an invitation to be mounted and ravished by a big black cock! Truth be told, a cock of any color would have been fine!

Soon, the mattress told me that he was moving up. Since I was pretending to be asleep, he was being careful not to wake me up until the "victim" will be in a position not to protest, instead become a willing and wanton participant. When his body heat hovered above my body, I was guessing that he was pointing the head of his cock at the opening of my very wet pussy. Sure enough, his first contact (this time) with my flesh was his cockhead slowly pressing on my labia minora and, in slow motion, it started burrowing into my thoroughly willing cunt. Increasing the pressure, the head popped in and he held himself in this position for a while. I could hear his breathing getting a little raspy.

Then, the head began its journey into the depths of my pussy as he pushed slowly. "Wow! I thought, it was going in so easily!" He stopped maybe halfway in and then started withdrawing his cock until only the head was in. Slowly pushed again, he went just a wee bit deeper and withdrew and then pushed in again - the motion was all very slow and careful! Each push took his cock deeper, until he finally was able to bury it to the hilt, where my labia enveloped the root of his cock.

While holding this position, I felt his body shift, probably to improve his leverage. Then, he began a slow root-to-tip withdrawal followed by slow plunging to the hilt. I was so wet that I was sure his cock was glistening after one stroke!! After about five full length strokes, my hips began to meet his thrusts as he settled into a deliberate rhythm of fucking. Increasing his tempo a bit enflamed my body again but our only contact was only my cunt enveloping his very stiff cock! As he continued that tempo, my body finally wanted to take over as another climax was about to announced itself. My pelvis now forcefully thrusting to meet his, I heard myself utter "Are you still watching, honey? This cock is going to places you have never gone before. Oh, god, it feels so good!" I started thrusting my pelvis harder still. Picking up on it, his thrusts were now getting stronger and at the end of each downstroke, his pelvis mashed hard against mine, putting a lot of pressure on my clit.

This play acting in a role for eventual show to Winston was really, really turning me on! My body took off and my hips slammed harder against his, which he met in kind. I could hear the slapping noise from the collision. As I began my climb to a peak, I was moaning loudly with each stroke, then the moans turned into screams. Whereupon, he picked speed, brought his thighs underneath mine when I lifted them and with additional leverage, his pistoning cock lit the fuse as my body exploded with my climax, making me scream louder with every stroke. I was no longer acting for Winston's benefit with the louder screams - I did not need to - I was feeling it. He paused to let me catch my breath. "That was really, really good, honey! Did you catch that?" I breathlessly announced to my husband.

Whereupon, I opened my eyes as if to wake up. With a surprised look, I asked "Who are you?" but did not move to dislodge him while I pretended to look around to find my husband. When I didn't see him, I said "What did you do to him?" still staying motionless, with his stiff cock buried to the hilt. Christopher just smiled and then started his root-to-tip fucking motion again. This time, I looked at his glistening cock and started to respond, my pelvis moving again and my legs tried to wrap around his buttocks. When I failed, he lowered his torso just a bit more over me but this time I just planted my feet flat on the mattress, bent my knee and with better leverage, thrust my pelvis more forcefully to meet his as his hips picked up more speed.

With his thighs and legs tucked underneath mine on either side of me, he lowered his body on top of mine and fucked me as fast as he could with his torso pressed tightly and rubbing against mine. His face hovered closely above mine, our eyes locked into each other. I sensed that he wasn't stopping this time. I pulled his mouth against mine and our tongues dueled. When I started sucking his tongue, he thrust it between them into my mouth in time with his plunging cock in my cunt!

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I broke the kiss and starting screaming loudly. My body had broken into sweat, I was slippery and so was he. I don't know how long he was able to keep up that high-speed fucking because I lost the sense of time. Then, as I was rising again to another peak - I had lost count - his cock seemed to grow bigger and a primal growl started to rumble from his lungs. "AAARRGGHHH!!" came the sound accompanying the semen flood he was sending into the depths of my cunt! It took us a while to come down from our peaks while our bodies and limbs remained entangled. We finally disentangled slowly and settled on our backs, my thighs still wide open and my cunt leaking with semen and my juices. I turned to him and asked again "You are?"

"Burglar!" he replied. I smiled, fluttered my eyebrows and clearly said "You can come again and again to ravish me as instead -- as much as you wish!" Cut!

When we were watching the first scenario, I was gratified it was artistically well done by Steve from the start, so I sat on Christopher's cock and buried it to the hilt, embraced him as we continued to watch, me very slowly grinding my hips against his, to which he responded in kind. Steve didn't miss this while the video was running. I was so hot by the end of the first scenario that I was on the verge of another orgasm, so I whispered where he should take me to the next location without pulling his cock out. Well, when walking with his cock buried deeply, it was touching new places and my next orgasm was about to come, so I told to pin me against the wall go at it. I ended up screaming with every stroke until I peaked. Once the heaving subsided a bit, we continued on with his cock still deep in my cunt and my cream and his semen now leaking and dripping down his thighs. He was inspired and had the stamina to last - to him, it was heaven to fuck Winston's wife without his knowing it.

We hardly paused to catch our breath but he changed speeds to let us last by slowing down or stopping whenever he threatened to come as my cunt worked to squeeze his cock in the run up to and through each of my orgasms. We were again covered with so much sweat that made our bodies slippery but I did not want him to stop and just clung to his body almost as if we were fused together and the only movements were our hips and heads as we fucked and kissed with wild abandon.

Oh how he obliged; I lost track of my many orgasms. Somewhere along the line, I noticed Eric, Janet and Linda following us around - there were all naked and Eric's cock was in full mast! After his second ejaculation, Christopher wanted a break -- he wasn't sure he had anything left. I told him I wanted to soak in the tub.

Another Round With My Second Black Man at the Party

As I stood up to walk to the bathroom in the big bedroom, my knees buckled and it was Eric who was quick to caught me. I looked at him and mouthed "Thank you" silently. I need to soak in the tub, I told him. Without a word, naked Eric with his cock hard as steel, carried me to the bedroom. Janet was quick to help by running to the bathroom and began running the water to fill the tub. Eric deposited me in the tub as it started filling with water. Janet made it a hot mixture but I liked it. Thanking Janet, I patted Eric's erect cock and then signaled him to join me. Many minutes of soaking later with my eyes closed, the hot mixture had drawn some of the tiredness from my body.

I opened my eyes and saw that Eric's had stayed on the opposite end of the tub looking at Janet. She smiled sweetly at him. They didn't notice my eyes had opened. I left them alone as they continued to look at each other. Finally, Janet noticed and asked how I was. I told them I felt much better and I should go home later that evening but that I needed another deposit to make sure Winston would go wild when he saw me.

So, my naughty self started playing with Eric's cock with my feet. He smiled. What was now warm water was still soothing. Much later, a somewhat rested Christopher decided to take a shower in the same bathroom. Both Janet and Linda joined him and helped scrub his body, mischievously playing with his cock whenever the mood struck them. It was looking as if they were preparing him for his last deposit into my cunt but I had other plans.

The hot water bath reinvigorated me, so the naughty thought moved me to action. I was thinking of how good Eric made me feel during the party. Two more cunt-filling deposits before I go home to Winston should beautifully cap this party week! So, I rose and moved towards Eric, positioned my cunt over his cock and sat on it. "Hello again, Eric!" He just smiled and kissed me. "I liked what we did very much and I want a reminder before I go home." I continued and started humping his cock. When my body began to heat up, I suggested we should move to the bed. Taking the cue, he stood up with me still wrapped around him and got out of the tub. Before he could start walking towards the bed, Janet was quick to grab a towel to dry what she could while we were joined. The three of them had gotten out of the shower just moments before my maneuver and all heard what I said to Eric.

Finally, Eric made the slow walk to bed and he lowered us carefully unto the mattress. The attention Eric was giving me this time no longer had any hint of seduction, rather more a small dose of affection and a large dose of lust but not giving in to anticipation, perhaps remembering how I received his advances and gave him as much as he was giving me. As before, he took his time but was more direct, finding my erogenous zones with greater certainty and eliciting unabashed responses from me. He did all these without pulling out his cock but he also refrained from fucking me while he used everything he knew of my body to send me over the top. He is really good, I thought. If he and Janet had a thing going, they should make it permanent at some point.

I kissed him and softly whispered into his ear "Fuck me Eric and make it last like the last time and be selfish. No, make it better! I will welcome all that you have to give. This time, I will tell you a little secret: I am Winston's wife, so give me all you can, everything you want to!" At this, his cock got stiffer still and Eric began another memorable fuck with me, shifting from position to position without pulling out his cock. I simply lost track of time and the many peaks he brought me to. I should have been exhausted but he didn't let me feel so. Our bodies had gotten slippery from our sweat, perspiration was matting my hair, his black skin was glistening. I was lost in delirium after so many peaks for the day and my cunt just kept devouring his cock!