My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Ruth pimps out her husband at wedding party.
20.3k words
4.77
30.5k
41
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the series. I would advise you at least read the last part if not the first one to get an idea of the overall story. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

It was a couple of days since the events of the hen party and Ruth and I were on reasonable terms. I still wasn't happy that she had basically cheated on me with Jason. I know she had told me all about it and I know she has fucked other guys before while I watched, but doing it without my knowledge I thought had crossed a line.

We hadn't had sex in the last couple of days and Kate felt like she was caught in the middle of things. She felt partly responsible as it was her idea for Ruth to go to the hen party in the first place.

For those of you who haven't read the first couple of stories, Kate is my sister-in-law who is staying with us for three weeks while she is visiting from New Zealand. She is a stunning looking woman at around 5ft 6 inches with long wavy dark brown hair and a killer body.

Since she arrived home Ruth has encouraged us to fuck. She loves her sister and Kate was having a bit of a hard time with her latest boyfriend Derek and they just used me for comparison's sake. It sort of went from there. Ruth more often than not is included as well so nobody feels left out.

Both Ruth and Kate had apologised to me several times over the last couple of days and I was trying to get past it but it wasn't easy. I kept wondering how would Ruth feel if I went out and fucked another woman without her knowledge?

It was now Tuesday morning, the day of the wedding. Kate had been invited to the service and reception but Ruth and I were only invited to the evening party. Vikki, the bride, was more Kate's friend than ours so it was understandable not to be invited to the whole day. We both had to work anyway as it was mid week.

The wedding was being held at a hotel about twenty minutes drive away and I had offered to bring Kate over once she was ready.

Ruth had went to work just after 8.00am leaving Kate and I alone in the house. We were both in the kitchen finishing off our breakfast. Kate was wearing just a long t-shirt and nothing else. I had on my loose shorts and a t-shirt.

"Do you think you're going to be able to forgive her?" asked Kate.

"I hope so." I replied. "It will just take a bit of time."

"I know it maybe sounds a bit hypocritical because you and I are fucking every chance we get, but that was Ruth who encouraged it. It's the fucking someone else without me knowing that's the hard part."

"I get it." she replied, "It's a trust thing and it looks like Ruth broke your trust. I've already apologised and I know Ruth feels terrible about it but there was a lot of peer pressure and a LOT of alcohol consumed that night. It's not an excuse, I just want you guys to be ok..."

"I know and I appreciate it." I replied as I put my arms around her and gave her a hug.

As I pulled her close to me the bottom of her t-shirt rose up and I could see a glimpse of her cute ass. I hadn't had sex since Saturday morning and I was very horny...

Kate pulled back a bit from me but kept her arms around me.

Looking down at my crotch she asked if hugging her was turning me on?

"Are you surprised?" I smiled back at her.

"Not at all. Just glad I can turn you on." she smiled back. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"More than anything. But I don't think I should. I would feel like a hypocrite after everything I said to Ruth. How can I fuck you when she's at work and doesn't know anything about it?"

"I understand," replied Kate, "It's a real pity because I'm super horny right now. What about fingering me instead? Would that be too much?"

"Sorry, but I think so. I need to get everything sorted out with Ruth before we do anything else."

"Looks like I may just sort myself out then." replied Kate, siting back down in her chair.

She pulled over another couple of chairs and put one foot up on each, spreading her legs so she could get access to her pussy.

She lifted the bottom of her t-shirt up and exposed her shaved pussy. Looking me in the eyes she then slowly started rubbing her finger over her pussy lips. Just one to start with and then another.

My already hard cock was getting even harder as I watched her pleasure herself.

She lifted her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on two of them before rubbing them over her pussy and slipping them inside.

I could see how wet this was making her as she leisurely fingered herself as I watched.

"Take your cock out for me Pete." she gasped. "I want to watch you play with yourself."

I didn't need asking twice and pulled off my shorts and boxers letting my hard cock spring free. I took it in my hand and slowly pulled the skin back and forth as I watched my sister-in-law.

"Play with your balls." she whispered.

I used my other hand to grab my balls, giving them a good squeeze, tightening the skin on them as I wanked my cock with my other hand.

"I bet you wish your cock was inside me right now." gasped Kate, "I know I do."

"I miss having you pounding my pussy."

"I miss having you make me orgasm on your big hard cock."

"I love the taste of your cum in my mouth and the way I can taste my pussy on your cock after you fuck me."

"I wish I was on the pill so I could feel your warm cum in my pussy."

All this talk had me furiously wanking my cock. I didn't think I would last much longer.

Just as I was wondering where I could cum Kate asked me to do her a favour.

"Will you go up to my room and get my vibrator for me? It will feel much more like your cock than my fingers do."

I stopped wanking and nipped upstairs, still half naked with my hard cock bouncing in front of me. I hoped nobody noticed me going past the front door.

When I came back down to the kitchen Kate had cleared the table completely and was lying on her back naked with her fingers deep in her pussy.

I stood at the bottom of the table watching her, before turning on the vibrator.

She stopped fingering her pussy and asked me to slide the vibrator inside her.

It did feel like we were cheating but I told myself that I wasn't fucking her so it didn't count.

As I used the vibrator on her with one hand I wanked my cock with the other.

Kate had her head back and was playing with her nipples as the vibrator did its work.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she cried, "Fuck me with it... harder..."

I pounded her pussy with her vibe wishing it was my hard cock instead.

"Fuck me Pete... Make me cum."

I buried the eight inch vibe deep inside her, the speed turned up full and she cried out as she orgasmed, gripping the vibe tight with her pussy.

After a minute to catch her breath she looked in my eyes as I pulled the vibe slowly from her pussy.

"Cum for me Pete."

"Cum on my pussy."

Kate rubbed her fingers over her swollen pussy as I took my cock in my hand again and wanked for her and my pleasure.

It didn't take long before my cock spurted with several lots of cum that landed on her pussy and fingers and stomach.

She smiled up at me before lifting her cum covered fingers up to her mouth and sucking them one by one.

"Not just as good as fucking you but that was a lot of fun." she laughed. "I suppose I better go and make myself beautiful for the wedding though. It will be time to go soon."

"You're already beautiful," I replied, "so it should take no time at all to get ready."

She looked up and me and smiled before holding my face in her hands and giving me a kiss on the lips.

A couple of hours later we were on our way to the hotel. Kate looked absolutely stunning in a turquoise dress which had a spilt up both legs, no back and very little to the front. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and I wasn't sure if she had on any knickers.

I kept stealing glimpses at her as we drove, hoping to get a view of her nipples under her dress.

"I can see you looking." she smiled, before slipping the straps off her shoulders. "Is this what you were trying to see?"

I don't think I would ever get tired of looking at her perfect boobs.

"Thanks for that." I smiled, "I might have to go and have another wank after I drop you off."

I left Kate at the front door of the hotel and smiled as all the men outside watched her walking up the steps.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working from home.

Ruth arrived home around 4.00pm.

"Hey you," she said, as she kissed me on the lips. "How was your day, did you get Kate dropped off ok?"

"I did," I replied, "I've just been working away from home catching up on some paperwork. What time do you want to leave at tonight?"

"I was thinking around 7.00? Gives us a couple of hours to relax before I need to get ready."

"Sounds good." I replied.

"Pete," she said quietly, "I hate when you're off with me. I've said I'm sorry and I'll apologise every day to you to make it up to you. Would you please come to bed and let me show you how? I love you and I miss you."

At that moment I could tell she was really broken up about the whole thing and would turn back the clock if she could. The look in her eyes told me that I was the one she loved. Whether there would be any more swapping in the future is something we would have to have a good talk about, but for now all I wanted to do was make love to my wife.

I took her hand and led her upstairs.

We stood at the end of the bed and I took her face in my hands and kissed her. "I love you Ruth, more than anything. I promise to try and work through this but right now I just want to make love to you."

She kissed me back hard, a couple of small tears slowly running down her cheeks.

"I love you too and you won't regret this."

She started working on the belt of my trousers before opening the zip and pulling them and my boxers down to the ground.

She knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her hand. Looking up at me she slowly took it into her mouth.

I had missed her so much even though it had only been a couple of days since our row.

She spent the next few minutes gently licking and sucking my hard cock as I looked down at her. If she kept going much longer I was going to cum in her mouth and that's not what I had in mind.

I pulled off my shirt leaving me naked, before grabbing Ruth's shoulders and pulling her up off my cock.

I laid her back on the bed and I slowly stripped off her work skirt and blouse, followed by her thong and bra. I left on her holdups and heels.

I pushed her up the bed a bit, leaving her bare pussy just at the end of the bed and knelt in front of her.

I lifted her legs up on to my shoulders and started kissing her thighs, working my way up towards her moist pussy.

As I licked the length of her pussy she put her hands in my hair, moaned and pulled me closer into her folds. "Oh god that feels so good!"

I continued licking her pussy and sucking on her clit before slipping in one finger and then another.

I fingered her tight, wet pussy for the next few minutes, letting Ruth enjoy the sensation before she cried out in pleasure as she came. She squeezed my head with her thighs, her pussy gripping my fingers at the same time...

I let her catch her breath for a minute before removing my fingers.

I then stood up, her legs still on my shoulders, and lined the tip of my cock up with her soaked pussy.

Rubbing it up and down her folds a few times, she begged me to make love to her.

I easily slipped my hard cock inside her, burying it as far as it would go before pulling back out nearly all the way and sliding back in again.

I slowly made love to her as we looked each other in the eyes.

"Go harder, please." she gasped.

I picked up speed, trying to get my wife to orgasm again before I came myself.

"Let me ride you." she gasped, after a few minutes.

I pulled my slick cock from her pussy and lay down on the bed beside her.

Ruth turned round and put her arm across me pulling my head in close for a kiss. "I love you Pete."

She kissed me again before working her way down my body, planting kisses all down my chest and my stomach before arriving at my hard slick cock.

She put her hand round it and slowly started to pleasure me before reaching down and taking it in her mouth. She sucked on it for a couple of minutes, tasting her own juices as well as my pre-cum, before stopping for a second to lift her legs over my head.

She lowered her pussy down to my mouth and went back to work sucking my cock.

I grabbed my wifes ass as I ate her wet pussy, savouring the taste of it as she sucked my cock.

After a few minutes she stopped long enough just to tell me to let her know before I was going to cum. She wanted my cum in her pussy, not her mouth.

It was hard holding back but after another few minutes I had to tell her to stop.

She immediately stopped sucking my cock and pulled herself forward on the bed.

She was still on her hands and knees facing away from me but she lined her pussy up with my cock and lowered herself down. She was now making love to me reverse cowgirl style.

I love Ruth's ass, it's one of her best features and watching it bouncing up and down on my cock as she moaned in ecstasy had me ready to cum in no time.

"I'm going to cum soon." I gasped, "Are you nearly there?"

Without answering, she picked up speed, bouncing on my cock for all she was worth before crying out that she was cumming....

I filled her tight pussy with several spurts of cum as she squeezed my cock, milking it dry.

After a couple of minutes to catch our breath she lifted herself off my shrinking cock and came and lay down beside me.

"That was soo good." she smiled. "I've missed having you inside me. I'm sure Kate has too. Maybe we can make the rest of her time here as memorable as possible? Then we can see where we want to go from here."

"That sounds good to me." I replied. "Now you've had your wicked way with me, how long is it going to take you to get ready for the wedding party?"

"It will probably take me an hour or so. I have a couple of outfits already picked out if you want to see which you prefer?"

"Of course. Try them both on and let me see."

Ruth went next door to the spare room and came back in wearing a sleeveless raspberry coloured jumpsuit. It hugged her curves and showed a decent bit of cleavage.

"I like it." I smiled, "What's the other one?"

"The other one might be a bit much but I'll try it on and show you." she replied, raising her eyebrows.

She went back next door and came in a few minutes later.

My mouth just fell open.

She was wearing, or should I say nearly wearing, a deep red cut out dress. I could see most of the left hand side of her body. There was a strip which went across the middle of her boobs which showed quite a bit of underboob. Below that was a large cut-out which when she turned round went all the way round her back. I could see most of her back and the top of the crack of her ass as well. It was only fastened at the side with two chrome coloured rings leaving her left leg completely bare as well.

It was obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear and I don't know how she could. There was nowhere to hide it...

"Is it too much?" Ruth asked.

"Not for me." I stuttered. "How do you feel wearing it?"

"I feel sexy as fuck." she laughed.

"Then wear it." I replied, "Just remember that everyone will be watching you and not the bride... and when we get home later I'm going to fuck you over the kitchen table before you take it off."

"Why wait until then?" Ruth winked, "Maybe we'll get a chance at the wedding."

"You'll have me walking around all night with a hard on." I laughed, "I'm getting hard again now just looking at you."

"Well we can't have that now can we. I don't have long before I really need to get ready. Would you cum from a blowjob?" she asked.

"One way to find out." I smiled, taking hold of my hardening cock and pointing it in her direction.

"Stand up for me and don't you dare get any cum on this dress." replied Ruth as she knelt down in front of me, her dress riding up her thighs exposed her cum filled pussy.

She looked me in the eyes as she took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me the blowjob of a lifetime. It was like being sucked off by a vacuum...

After only a couple of minutes I could feel the familiar sensation of an orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to cum." I cried out, gripping the back of her head and holding her mouth on my cock as I exploded in her mouth.

Ruth swallowed every drop, careful not to spill any on her dress before standing up.

"Will that keep you happy for a bit?" she smiled.

"Absolutely," I replied. "For a couple of hours anyway..."

Ruth then took off her dress and went to get ready for the wedding party.

I had to shower and shave and get dressed but it wouldn't take me nearly as long so I went and finished up the work I was doing.

A couple of hours later we were on our way to the hotel. Ruth looked even more stunning with an all over tan and her hair and makeup done.

We had booked a taxi so we could both have a few drinks at the party. I could see the drivers eye's light up as he watched Ruth leaving the house and I'm pretty sure he adjusted his mirror so he could get a better view of her legs, and maybe her bare pussy, while we sat in the back.

I couldn't help glancing at Ruth's body as we made our way to the hotel. My cock was straining against my trousers as well with the thought that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

It hadn't escaped Ruth's attention either and she reached over and rubbed my cock through my trousers. "Are you going to walk around all night like that?"

"Probably." I laughed. "Hard not to when you're dressed like that."

"I'm really horny, right now." she whispered in my ear, "I think the driver is trying to catch a glimpse of my pussy."

"Why not give him a bit of a show then?" I smiled.

"I couldn't do that." she whispered back, "What if he complained?"

"Trust me," I laughed, "He won't complain. He'll be hoping beyond hope that he gets a good look at you."

"I am getting really wet." she replied, a bit louder. "Touch me and you'll see just how wet."

I could see the drive adjusting his position in his seat. He must be listening and getting a hard on of his own.

I reached over and moved Ruth's dress out of the way slightly, giving the driver an even better view, before rubbing a finger over her bare pussy.

"You're soaking." I said, loud enough for the driver to hear.

I turned round a bit in my seat so I could reach her better before sliding a finger inside her.

Ruth let out a gasp and gripped the seat as I slowly fingered her.

I could see the driver watching in the mirror.

"Keep your eyes on the road mate," I laughed, "I wouldn't want you crashing."

"Sorry," he replied, "It's hard not to get distracted with your wife looking like that."

"If you want to pull over for a bit you could watch properly?" I suggested.

Ruth just looked at me with a look of shock but I could tell she liked the idea as her pussy gripped my finger even tighter.

"Really?" the driver replied, a bit surprised himself.

"Sure, just find somewhere quiet."

The driver pulled down a quiet side street a few minutes later and pulled over before turning off the engine.

He took off his seat belt and turned round to get a better look.

"I need to lift my dress up a bit so I don't arrive with a wet patch at the party." Ruth gasped, before lifting the bottom of her dress and pulling it up round her waist.

I added another finger to her pussy and she let out a load moan as I fingered her harder.

The driver at this stage pulled the zip on his trousers down and took his cock out wanking himself as he watched.

Ruth had her eyes closed but opened them when she heard the sound of the zip. She looked the driver in the eyes as I fingered her before lifting up the top of her dress exposing her bare boobs. She pulled on her nipples as she watched the driver, twisting and turning them, grinding her pussy on my fingers.