My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?" she asked as she took a boob in each hand.

"You are stunning." I replied, "How the hell are you single?"

"Just haven't found the right man yet. If I had though I wouldn't be about to fuck you right now." she laughed. "Do you want to eat my pussy first?"

"Absolutely." I replied, pulling her towards me. She lifted her leg over me and moved up the bed so her pussy was just level with my mouth. I pulled her lips apart a bit with my fingers before running my tongue over them. Her pussy tasted so good. I don't think I would ever get tired of eating her out.

I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her pussy in tight. I could hardly breathe but I didn't care. I couldn't get enough of her.

"Oh fuck," she cried after a few minutes, "you're going to make me cum."

I doubled my efforts and held her even closer, my tongue flicking over her clit and stabbing in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, Oh my god." she cried as she came, coating my mouth with her juices. Her body shaking as she orgasmed. I stopped licking her pussy and released her ass a bit to give her a bit of room and some time to come down from her orgasm high.

After a minute to catch her breath, her body relaxed and she moved down the bed a bit, her legs still straddled across me.

"That was amazing." she gasped, before taking my face in her hands and giving me a long kiss on the lips.

She broke the kiss and moved a bit further down my body, meaning my cock was now resting between her ass cheeks.

"You ready to bury that cock inside me now?" she asked.

"Turn round for me," I asked, "I want to see that ass of yours as it bounces on my cock."

She spun round and lifted her legs over me so I could see her ass. She sat up on one leg before taking hold of my cock and rubbing it over her pussy. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as she lowered herself slowly down.

Her eyes closed tight and her mouth opened as she bottomed out on my cock.

Her pussy was soaked but it was warm and tight.

"Oh my god Sam," she gasped as she looked over at Sam playing with herself on the other bed, "You're going to love this."

Sam was happily fingering her pussy as she watched her friend riding my cock.

Jane bent forward slightly and started bouncing her ass up and down on my cock. It was so hot, watching her cute ass and her pussy swallowing my cock.

I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and bounced her harder on my cock. I didn't think there was any chance of me cumming too soon and I wanted to make her cum again.

I slapped each cheek with my hand, getting a groan each time.

After another few minutes, Jane lent back on my cock, grinding her pussy down on me.

"I think I'm going to cum again." she gasped, as she played with her nipples, rocking her pussy back and forward.

One hand went down to her pussy and she furiously rubbed her lips before crying out with her second orgasm of the night.

Once she got her breath back she climbed off my cock and collapsed beside me on the bed.

"Wow." she gasped. "I enjoyed that"

Just then Sam came over and climbed onto the bed beside us. "Right, now its my turn. I'm so fucking horny watching you guys I can't wait any longer. Don't worry about going down on me just put that big cock in me and fuck me as hard as you can."

She still had her dress on but it was pulled up round her waist. "Where do you want me?"

I told her to get on all fours so I could fuck her doggy style.

Jane got up off the bed and went and lay down on the other bed, leisurely rubbing her hands over her body as she watched.

Sam got on all fours and I lined my cock up with her wet pussy before grabbing hold of her hips and slowly sliding my cock in.

"Don't worry about being gentle. Just fuck me." Sam shouted.

I pulled back out again before slamming my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck, yes." she cried, "Fuck me like that, don't hold back."

I spent the next few minutes pounding Sam from behind as she gripped the sheets on the bed.

She was shouting and moaning and I'm sure anyone walking by would know exactly what was happening.

"I'm going to cum soon," she moaned, "Stick your finger in my ass."

I rubbed my finger around her pussy to get it wet before slowly easing it into her tight ass hole.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." she cried as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. I stopped moving and left my finger buried in her ass as she orgasmed.

After a couple of minutes to catch her breath she moved forward freeing my cock and finger.

"That was intense." she smiled, "so worth the wait. I'm not done with you yet though so don't go anywhere."

She got off the bed and pulled her dress over her head exposing the rest of her body.

"Lie back on the bed." she commanded, getting up beside me and turning round before swinging a leg over my face. I grabbed her ass and ran my tongue up her sensitive pussy.

As I held her ass and licked her pussy she leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth.

I'm sure she could taste her own pussy and probably Janes as well as she swallowed my cock.

She gave a much wetter and noisier blowjob than Jane and I loved the sounds she made as she sucked my cock for the next few minutes.

"I need you nice and wet," she gasped after a few minutes, "I want to try that big cock in my ass."

She moved forward on the bed to get ready to line her ass up with my cock.

Just as she squatted above me and took hold of my cock the door to the room opened and in came Ruth, Kate and Tom.

Sam looked up with a shock, not sure what to say. She was about to get me to fuck her ass and my wife was now standing watching.

"You having fun?" asked Ruth, as she came in and closed the door.

"Definitely." replied Sam, bushing slightly.

Tom didn't know where to look. He had just arrived and two hot naked woman had obviously just been fucked.

"Don't let us stop you." said Ruth, coming over to kiss me on the lips.

"Do you need a hand there Sam?" she asked, moving down towards the end of the bed. "Are you letting him fuck your ass?"

"Well he did such a good job on my pussy I thought I would change things up a bit." replied Sam.

"Here, let me help." said Ruth, kneeling down in front of us and taking my cock in her hand. She gave it a quick suck before rubbing it over Sam's asshole. She then put her hand on Sam's naked thigh and pushed her slowly down on my cock.

Her ass was really tight but I could see my cock disappearing slowly inside her.

After a few seconds her ass cheeks were resting on my thighs and I couldn't get any further in.

"Wow," sighed Sam, "I didn't think I would manage to get it all in."

I looked around the room as Sam started slowly moving on my cock. Jane was leisurely fingering her pussy and Tom had an obvious erection as he stared at Sam's naked body.

Ruth grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his trance. "Come on Tom, you'll forgot all about Sam once I've started on you."

She pulled him over to the love seat which was just to the side of our bed before sitting down.

She pulled the bottom of her dress up exposing her wet pussy to the room before undoing the belt and zip on Tom's trousers.

She pulled his trousers down before turning round slightly so I could get a better look at what she was doing.

She put one hand either side of his boxers and pulled them down, letting his hard cock bounce free.

"Very nice." she smiled. as she took it in her hand.

Looking me in the eye she lowered her mouth to his cock and licked the tip of it before wrapping her lips around it. It was so hot, watching my wife with another mans cock in her mouth.

She sucked on his cock for the next few minutes, not taking her eyes off me before Kate went over to her.

"Don't be keeping him all to yourself now." she smiled, before sitting down beside Ruth on the love seat.

Ruth passed Tom's cock over to her and Kate swallowed it whole.

Ruth, looked over to me again and as Sam continued to ride my cock. She started fingering her wet pussy, obviously hugely turned on as she watched.

After a few minutes she got up off the seat and came over to me on the bed.

"This is so hot watching another woman fuck you." she whispered in my ear. "Are you looking forward to watching Tom fuck my wet pussy?"

"Just make sure I can see it all." I replied, "I don't want to miss anything."

"Oh I will." she replied, before getting up on the bed beside me. "I want you to lick my pussy while Kate gets Tom nice and hard for me to fuck."

She pulled her dress up further so she could swing her leg over me before pressing her pussy up against my mouth.

Her pussy was soaking wet as I grabbed her ass and did my best to make her cum.

It didn't take long. It must have been the build up over the night and the thoughts of fucking Tom.

She shuddered as she came on my mouth, gripping the back of my head with her hands.

After a minute or two she lifted herself off my face and kissed me. "Thanks for that sweetheart."

As soon as Ruth climbed off the bed I could feel someone at the end of the bed near my cock. I looked down and Jane was in the process of eating Sam's pussy as my cock was buried in her ass.

Next thing there was a flash of light and I looked up to see Ruth with my phone taking photos.

"I told you that you wouldn't miss anything." she smiled, before taking more pics of me, Jane and Sam.

She turned round to take some pics of Kate sucking Tom's cock only to discover that Kate was now naked and was riding Tom's cock as he sat on the love seat.

"Sorry sis, you snooze you lose." she gasped. "Don't worry, I've warned him that he can't cum. He's saving that all for you."

Ruth decided to let them finish and filmed them instead as they fucked. I'm sure Tom was struggling to keep from cumming though. I knew first hand what it was like fucking Kate and it was hard not to cum inside her.

After a few minutes Ruth went over and stood behind Kate, putting a hand on each of her boobs before pinching her nipples.

She then knelt down and used one hand to rub Kate's pussy and the other to rub Tom's balls from behind.

That was a risky move. I know if that was me I would have exploded by now.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum." shouted Tom.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." cried Kate as she gripped Tom's cock. "Don't dare... cum... inside... me."

I don't know how he managed to hold off but he didn't cum.

Kate quickly got up off his cock just in case.

"That was too close." she gasped.

Just after Kate came I heard Sam crying out that she was cumming. The combination of Jane licking and fingering her pussy with my cock in her ass had gotten too much.

Sam lifted herself off my cock and lay down beside me exhausted.

"I can't believe I lasted as long with that monster inside me." she laughed.

Jane crawled up on the other side of me and the two of them proceeded to run their fingers all over my body.

I looked over to see what Ruth was up to. She was on her knees with Tom's cock in her mouth. He had a look of absolute bliss on his face as Ruth once again sucked him off, tasting her sisters pussy as she did.

She stopped after a couple of minutes, not wanting him to cum to soon.

She stood up and got my phone before handing it to Kate. "Make sure you record all of this."

Ruth, undid the clasp on her dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her only wearing her heels.

Tom's face was a picture. He was just sitting there with his mouth wide open staring at Ruth's sexy body.

"Come on stud, get the rest of your kit off so I can fuck you properly." she told him.

Tom wasted no time in stripping off the rest of his clothes and sitting back down on the love seat.

Ruth faced him, straddled his legs and looked over her shoulder at me as she took his cock in her hand and lowered her pussy down on to it.

I know other guys might think it's weird but I loved watching another man's cock disappearing into my wife's pussy.

"Oh that was worth the wait." Ruth gasped as she started moving up and down on his cock.

Kate was capturing it all on my phone so I wasn't going to miss a thing.

While Ruth rode Tom's cock Jane's hand had found my own stiff cock and had started playing with it. Slowly wanking it as I watched my wife fuck another man.

"Oh god yes," moaned Ruth as she ground her pussy on Tom's cock. "That feel's so good."

Jane asked if I wanted to fuck her again while I watched Ruth and Tom.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked, "I don't think I would be able to stop myself cumming this time."

"Don't worry, you're safe." she replied, sitting up on the bed. "Where do you want me?"

I got her to lie face down on the bed with her head and boobs hanging over the edge slightly.

Sam had to move to the end of the bed to give us room.

I swung my leg over her before rubbing my hard cock between her ass cheeks.

Ruth was bouncing away on Tom's cock as I watched while Tom had a hold of her ass pulling her closer to him.

I slipped my cock back inside Jane's tight pussy, causing her to gasp with the feel of it again, before grabbing hold of her ass cheeks and fucking her as hard as I could. I didn't think I was going to last long as I watched my wife fucking another man.

A couple of minutes later Ruth got up off Tom's cock and turned round to face the bed. That way she could watch me fuck Jane as she fucked Tom.

She lowered her pussy back down onto Tom's cock, looking me in the eye as she did. She then lifted her feet up onto his thighs and squatted down on to his cock, giving her much better control. Tom had one hand on her tits and the other rubbing her pussy lips.

"You need to be careful." he gasped a short time later, "I'm going to cum."

"Thats ok," replied Ruth breathlessly, nearing her own orgasm, "I want you to cum inside me. I want your cock to fill my pussy with your warm cum as my husband watches."

Ruth was looking me in the eye as she spoke and it was pushing me close to my own orgasm.

I grabbed Jane's long red hair as I fucked her from behind, pulling her head back and exposing her boobs to Tom and Ruth.

It was all Tom needed and he called out that he was cumming. He started shooting spurt after spurt into my wife's pussy causing Ruth to have her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she cried as she came, "He's cumming inside me Pete, another man is filling my pussy with his cum."

It was too much for me and I shot my cum deep inside Jane's pussy.

After another minute or two I pulled my cock from her well used pussy and sat back on the bed.

I was looking over at Ruth as she put her feet back down on the ground and lifted herself up off Tom's shrinking cock.

I could see his cum starting to drip from her pussy as she stood there looking at me.

She put her hand down and used her fingers to lift some of it up to her mouth before sucking her fingers clean, all the time looking me in the eyes.

She turned back round to Tom. "Did you enjoy that then?" she asked.

"Can you not tell?" he smiled, "That was fucking amazing."

"Good, glad you liked it." she replied, getting down on her knees in front of him. "How long would it take to get you hard again?"

"With you looking like that not long." he replied. "Why?"

"Well the night is young."

"Sure, just give me a few minutes to recover."

Ruth, then proceeded to take his deflated cock in her mouth and went to work getting it hard again.

As she was sucking his cock there was a knock at the door.

I looked over at the clock on the desk and it was 2am. None of us were in any fit state to answer the door and we weren't sure what to do.

There was another knock and Kate decided that we really needed to answer it and since she was closest she went over to the peephole and saw that it was one of the hotel employees.

She opened the door slightly and put her head round, trying to keep her naked body hidden.

"Hi, is there something wrong?" she asked.

"We've had a couple of reports of a lot of noise coming from this suite and according to our records it's not supposed to be occupied." replied the man on the other side.

"Sorry about that," replied Kate, "We promise to keep it down from now on."

"I'm not sure that's going to be good enough. I really need to see your booking confirmation." the voice replied.

"Let him in Kate." called Tom.

Kate opened the door wider and a guy who looked to be in his twenties came in to the room.

"Tom?" he gasped, as he looked around the room, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Sorry Kyle, this room wasn't occupied tonight and I couldn't resist the chance to fuck Ruth." He nodded down to Ruth who had started sucking his cock again.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? If management find out about this we're screwed." replied Kyle.

"Why don't you just come in and join us?" asked Kate, rubbing her hand over the growing bulge in the front of his trousers.

If he was able to resist a woman like Kate more or less throwing herself at him he's a better man than me.

"And what will we do in the morning?" he asked, adjusting the growing erection in his trousers. "There's a family booked in to this room tomorrow."

"Look, lets just enjoy the night." I suggested, "and we can give the cleaners a large tip tomorrow to make up for it."

That seemed to make his mind up and he closed the door behind him before asking who everyone was.

"Pete and I are married," replied Ruth, momentarily stopping sucking Tom's cock, "But we like to share. The brunette beside you there is Kate, my sister. The red head is Jane and the blond is Sam and you know Tom obviously."

"Let's get you comfortable." suggested Kate as she started to remove Kyle's clothes, "and then we can see what we're working with."

She started stripping him of his clothes starting with his shirt and tie and working her way down. When she pulled down his boxers she was pleasantly surprised at the size of his hardening cock.

"We can certainly work with that." she smiled. "Who would you like the pleasure of first?"

"First?" he stuttered.

"Well assuming you can get it up again pretty quickly there's a good chance you'll get to fuck each of us at some stage over the course of the night. Pete has already fucked everyone here."

"I always had a preference for brunette's." he replied.

"So that's either me or Ruth up first then?"

"You look sexy as hell but I'm not sure how many times I'll be able to get it up in one night." Kyle replied, "I've always had a fantasy of fucking another mans wife in a threesome though. Do you think I could do that first?"

He looked over in my direction, looking for my approval.

"It's fine with me if its ok with Ruth." I replied.

"Which hole would you like?" smiled Ruth as she looked up at him.

"Would you let me fuck your ass?" he asked, surprised.

"Well, you wanted a threesome. What had you in mind? Spit roast or DP?"

"DP would be amazing," he replied quickly, "I've never had one and always wanted to try."

Ruth got up off her knees and grabbed Kyle by the hand. "Right lie down on the other bed and you can fuck my ass while either Pete or Tom fucks my pussy."

Kyle lay down on the bed, his hard cock resting on his stomach. It wasn't anywhere close to as thick as mine but it might have been a bit longer. Ideal for ass fucking.

Ruth climbed up on the bed and took Kyle's cock in her mouth giving him a very wet blowjob, getting it ready for her ass.

A few minutes later she swung her legs over Kyle, facing away from him and grabbed his cock. Shuffling backwards she slowly lowered her asshole onto his cock as we all watched. Kate still had my phone and was filming the whole thing.

"Fuck, this is going to be good." she gasped as she bottomed out. "Right, one of you other two get over here and put a cock in my pussy."