My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom looked over at me and asked if I wanted to go. I had never DP'd anyone either, let alone Ruth, so I jumped at the chance. Ruth leaned back and spread her legs, giving me easy access to slip my cock into her recently fucked pussy.

"Oh my god.." she gasped, "I love the feeling of two cocks inside of me. You girls have got to try this."

I've never had sloppy seconds before and Ruth's pussy was soaking wet. A mixture of her juices and Tom's cum. It was such a turn on as I fucked her.

Ruth ground her ass and pussy on the two cocks inside her for the next few minutes, trying to reach her next orgasm. I held her legs well apart so I could watch the two cocks pumping inside her.

"Tom," she gasped, "Bring your cock over here and make me air tight."

He didn't need asking twice and he went and stood on the bed, offering my wife his cock to suck. Kate captured the whole thing on my phone. That will certainly be one we can watch later.

It didn't take long for Ruth to show the signs of an upcoming orgasm. She started moving back and forth even harder on the cocks inside her and moaning around the cock in her mouth.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum." she cried out, letting Tom's cock slip from her mouth.

A few seconds later, she gripped both the cocks inside her as she came.

Her breathing returned to normal a minute or two later and she lifted herself up off Kyle and I before climbing down off the bed, her legs shaking from her orgasm.

"Next." she laughed as she collapsed on the love seat.

"I'm getting some of that." cried Sam as she climbed up on the bed before Kate or Jane could stop her.

She told Kyle to lie down on the bed so she could straddle him.

Kyle did as he was told and Sam grabbed hold of his cock before lowering her pussy down onto it.

She leant forward and pulled her ass cheeks apart slightly. "Pete you're up. Fuck my ass again."

I moved behind her and lined my cock up with her tight pink asshole.

"Go slow," Sam gasped as I inserted the tip of my cock. "I'm not used to having two cocks in me at the same time."

It took a couple of minutes for us to get in the right position but once we did we built up a rhythm as we filled Sam with our cocks.

"My god Ruth, you were right," gasped Sam, "I feel like such a slut."

She was groaning and biting her lip as the two cocks inside her pounded her holes for the next few minutes. Kyle took her boobs in his hands and started to suck and lightly chew on her nipples causing Sam to finally cum.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming." she cried.

"So am I." cried Kyle, as Sam's pussy gripped his cock. "I hope you're on the pill."

He thrust his cock as deep as he could into Sam's pussy before holding it there as it sent spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum deep inside her.

After a minute to come down from their high, Sam moved forward letting Kyle and my cocks slip from her holes. I could see a few drops of Kyle's cum dripping from her used pussy.

That was Kyle out of the running for a while and he went and collapsed on the other bed.

I thought I could handle maybe one more before I was beat and couldn't resist the opportunity to fuck Jane's cute ass as it might be the only chance I get. I could always have Kate tomorrow.

"Jane," I asked, "Would you let me fuck your ass?"

"What about Kate?" she replied, "She's not getting as much as the rest of us."

"It's ok," Kate replied, "I've had Pete lots of times and I'm not that interested in a DP. I can finish off Tom."

Jane grabbed hold of my hard cock once again and gave it a few tugs before turning round and leaning over the end of the bed.

"Ok Pete, It's all yours." she said as she looked over her shoulder at me, "Go slow though until I get used to your size."

I stood behind her, lining my cock up with her tight asshole before easing it in slowly. It went in easier than I expected and after a minute or two I was buried deep inside her.

"I can't believe I managed to take that all." gasped Jane, before starting to rock slowly back and forth on my cock.

Just as Jane was starting to speed up Kate climbed on to the bed and lay on her back. She shuffled herself between Janes arms so she could reach her boobs which were swinging in front of her as we fucked.

She took turns taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking on them and biting them.

"Move down a bit more." gasped Jane. "Let me play with your pussy."

Kate moved down further so her head was now under Jane's pussy and my balls.

Now instead of sucking on her nipples Kate could suck on her clit and finger her as I fucked her ass.

She gasped as Jane inserted an unexpected finger into her pussy.

"Tom," gasped Jane, "Stop standing there watching and come over here and fuck Kate's ass while I work on her pussy."

Tom didn't need asking twice and come over and lined himself up with Kate's ass. Jane grabbed hold of his cock and rubbed it over Kate's wet pussy before moving it down to her asshole. She pulled Kate's ass cheeks apart slightly, trying to maintain her balance as I fucked her from behind.

"Ok," she gasped, "go for it. Fuck that cute ass."

Tom slowly started inserting his cock into Kate's ass as Jane watched.

I could hear the muffled moans of Kate as she enjoyed the sensation of a cock filling her ass as Jane continued to play with her pussy.

We fucked like that for the next few minutes, my cock in Jane's ass while Kate played with her pussy. Tom's cock was thrusting inside Kate's ass as Jane fingered and licked her pussy.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon." grunted Tom.

"Fuck me harder then." gasped Kate, "I'm nearly there."

Jane doubled her efforts on Kate's pussy, trying to help her along. She had three fingers inside her now, going at a furious speed.

"I'm cumming," gasped Kate, as she squeezed her legs together, trapping Tom's cock and Jane's fingers.

It was too much for Tom and he pushed as far as he could into Kate's ass and pumped his second load of the night deep inside her.

Kate spread her legs after a couple of minutes letting Tom and Jane free themselves from her grip.

Tom's shrinking cock dropped from her well used asshole, followed by a few drops of his cum as Kate sat up on the bed.

Jane brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them, tasting Kate's juices before reaching underneath to play with her own pussy.

I hadn't cum yet and I wasn't sure how much more I had in me. Not much I imagine after the amount of times I had already come today.

As Jane played with her pussy I felt someone behind me reach between my legs and grab hold of my balls. I knew that would push me over the edge.

"Jane," I gasped, "are you nearly there? I can't hold on much longer."

"One more minute." she moaned, breathlessly, "I'm nearly there."

Kate was still sitting on the bed and lay down below Jane before taking her face in her hands and kissing her hard on the lips, pushing her tongue into her mouth.

That was the last straw and Jane removed her hand from her pussy as her knees collapsed with her orgasm.

I pulled my cock from her ass and grabbed her shoulder, turning her round to face me before I gave my cock a last few tugs, letting my cum spurt all over her beautiful face and down on to her boobs.

I was spent and collapsed on the floor beside her.

After a moment she turned to me and took my face in her hands before kissing me on the lips. She slipped her tongue into my mouth letting me taste my own cum. It was incredibly hot. We must have stayed like that for several minutes, just kissing each other and playing with each others tongues. My cock was even stirring again which I didn't think was possible.

Finally we broke apart and just looked each other in the eyes. An unspoken understanding of how intense it had been. I worried that I had overstepped the mark with Ruth. It was one thing having sex but that was a lot more intense than that.

I looked round the room to see what everyone else was doing and Kate and Ruth were fast asleep on the other king sized bed. Kyle was asleep on the love seat with Sam resting on his shoulder and Tom was nowhere to be found...

I stood up to use the bathroom, giving Jane my hand to help her up as well. We found Tom asleep on the floor on the other side of the bed.

I went to use the bathroom with Jane following me in. As I relieved myself, before getting cleaned up, Jane washed the dried cum from her face and boobs before sitting on the toilet in front of me to pee.

It was a strange end to the night. This girl that I had only known a few days felt comfortable enough to pee in front of me as I stood there with my cock hanging out.

She cleaned herself up, washed her hands and then took me by the hand and led me to the other empty bed.

We pulled back the covers and got underneath them before Jane turned towards me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "I don't think I'll forgot this night."

"Me neither." I replied, smiling. "You are amazing and sexy as hell."

With that she put her arm over me and one of her long legs over the top of mine, brushing up against my cock as she did. Less than a minute later she was asleep with her head on my chest.

I woke up a few hours later with the warm feel of Jane's mouth on my cock.

I lifted up the cover to try and see and she smiled up at me with my hardening cock in her mouth.

"Morning," she whispered, "Sorry, I couldn't resist and I didn't think you would mind."

It was still pretty early. The sun was just coming up and the light was starting to filter in around the blinds in the room. I couldn't really see if anyone else was awake or not yet.

I pulled Jane by the hand up towards me, away from my cock.

"Awww, what did you do that for?" she whispered.

"Because I want to fuck you." I whispered back, "in fact I NEED to fuck you. I can't get you out of my head."

I kissed her hard on the lips and as our tongues found each other Jane moved her leg over me and slid down towards my hard cock.

She reached underneath and guided my cock into her moist pussy before lowering herself all the way down.

"I love your cock inside me." she whispered, as she leaned forward. "I don't know how I'm going to manage after today."

She pushed herself back trying to get as much of my cock inside her as she could before gently rocking back and forth, grinding her clit on the base of my cock.

We were trying our best to be quite so we wouldn't wake the others but it was tough. The sounds of her wet pussy and the moans escaping our mouths must have been heard by some of the others.

I could see movement on the other bed but it still wasn't light enough to make out who it was. There were definitely the sounds of someone else having sex though. I could hear moans coming from that direction and the squish of a cock rhythmically moving in and out of a wet pussy.

Jane brought me back to the present as she sat up, putting her hands on my chest so she could grind her pussy harder on me. I reached up to play with those perfect boobs, tweaking each nipple in turn before moving my hands down to grab her ass.

I started squeezing her ass as she fucked me, before rubbing a finger around her pussy from behind and up towards her asshole. She seemed to pick up speed as I started to insert my finger into her ass.

'Keep going," she cried, quietly.

I pushed my finger in as far as I could and twisted it round as I brought it back out again. I did this a few times before adding a second finger. That really got her going.

"Oh fuck," she cried, not so quietly this time, "I'm gonna cum."

I kept the two fingers in her ass as she rode my cock to her first orgasm of the day.

"Fuck me harder," came a whispered voice from the other bed, "I'm nearly there."

It sounded like Ruth and as I looked over I could just make out my wife on all fours, getting fucked from behind. From the build of him it looked like it was Kyle but I couldn't be sure.

He had my wife's ass cheek in one hand and her hair wrapped round his other. Her head was pulled back and her boobs were swinging freely as he fucked her. It looked like I wasn't the only one getting lucky this morning.

Jane had been watching and turned back to me and started moving her pussy up and down my cock once again.

"I want you to cum inside me Pete, I want to feel your warm cum filling up my pussy. I want to cum again as you explode inside me."

She had said all this in a loud enough voice so Ruth could hear. It was having an immediate effect on both me and Ruth. I could hear Ruth's tell tale signs of getting close to climax.

Jane leaned down towards me and whispered. "Have you ever had a woman finger your ass as she fucked you?"

"Not yet." I replied, wondering how this would feel.

"First time for everything," replied Jane, "I like it when you finger my ass so why wouldn't you?"

She then sat up straight again, my cock still in her pussy. She lifted off me slightly and rubbed one of her fingers along her pussy, getting it nice and wet before leaning back slightly and putting one hand behind her. She rubbed a finger around my asshole and slowly edged it in.

It was an intense feeling and I spread my legs slightly to give her better access.

After a few more seconds she had her finger all the way in and was twisting it and pulling it out before putting it back in again. All the while she was griding her pussy on my cock. It felt amazing having her fuck me and finger my ass at the same time.

It wasn't long before I felt the tell tale signs that I was going to cum.

"Fuck, that feels incredible." I gasped, "You're going to make me cum."

"Cum on my face," cried Ruth, from the other bed, "Then put your cock back in my pussy."

I looked over at the other bed and I could now see properly with more sunlight streaming into the room.

Ruth was now on her back, her legs bent back over Kyle's shoulders and he was pounding her pussy at a furious pace. Ruth was gripping the sides of the bed, her head back and her eyes closed as she enjoyed being used.

As I watched my wife, Jane picked up the pace on my cock, gripping it tighter than I would have thought possible with her pussy.

I was just about to cum when she stuck a second finger in my ass. That pushed me over the edge and I grabbed her hips, holding her pussy tight to my cock as spurt after spurt entered her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, as she came as well, "I can feel your cum inside me filling me up."

"I'm cumming", gasped Kyle from the other bed.

I looked over and he pulled his spurting cock from my wife's pussy and aimed it at her face.

Ruth lifted her head up, making sure her face got covered with this young stud's cum before telling him to fuck her again.

Kyle put his hard, cum covered cock back in my wife's pussy and proceeded to fuck her once again.

Ruth hadn't cum yet but she can't have been far off.

"Jane," she gasped, "come over here and sit on my face."

Jane got up off my shrinking cock, my cum dripping from her pussy and climbed onto the other bed.

She swung her leg over Ruth's face and started rubbing her pussy over her mouth and nose, mixing my cum with Kyle's.

Ruth stuck her tongue as far into Jane's pussy as she could getting a mouthful of juices, mine, Kyle's and Janes.

"Fuck that's so hot" gasped Kyle as he pounded Ruth's pussy even faster.

A couple of minutes later I could hear Ruth's muffled cries as she gripped Kyle's cock as she orgasmed, making him shoot a few more spurts of cum into her pussy.

Jane lifted herself off Ruth and lay down beside her for a few minutes. Kyle pulled his cock from her pussy and collapsed on the other side of her.

What a way to start the day...

Jane came over beside me after a few minutes and wrapped her body round me. We all lay like that for the next hour or so before there was a knock at the door.

I went to answer and looking through the peephole I saw it was the hotel maid service.

I opened the door a bit keeping my naked body hidden from sight.

"Can you give us half an hour?" I asked.

"I'd love to but we are really pushed for time." the cute maid replied. "This room wasn't on the schedule for today and Kyle texted me first thing to ask me to come in earlier to clean it."

"Well none of us are dressed yet." I replied, "We emmm, got a bit distracted this morning."

The maid pushed the door further open and saw a lot of freshly fucked naked bodies.

"I can see that." she replied, biting her bottom lip as she looked down at my hardening cock. "Lucky girls... I wish I had time to come back but I really need to get this place cleaned."

"We can help clean up." suggested Ruth, coming over to the door, "If you want to get comfortable and enjoy yourself?"

"I couldn't ask you to do that." she replied, blushing slightly.

"Of course you can. When's the last time you got properly fucked?" whispered Ruth.

"It's been a couple of months," replied the maid shyly, "and to be honest it wasn't great."

"Then its settled," interrupted Jane, coming over to the door, "The guys will look after you and we'll clean up."

"That sounds tempting," replied the maid, "I'm a bit shy though. I wouldn't really want anyone else watching."

"Right, Tom, Kyle," shouted Ruth, "It's been fun but it's time for you guys to go."

Tom and Kyle got dressed and after kissing the girls goodbye they left the room.

"I take it the guys you work with were the main problem?" asked Ruth, "I know I wouldn't want someone I worked with watching me fuck."

"Thanks, they were definitely putting me off." replied the maid, "How could I look them in the eye later knowing they had seen me naked."

"Why don't you get comfortable on the love seat and rest of us will start tidying up?" suggested Ruth. "Pete will take care of you if you want."

The maid, who I discovered was called Penny, went over and sat on the love seat. I watched her from behind as she walked over to it and I couldn't help but admire the tight ass beneath a pair of black leggings. She had her long brunette hair in a ponytail and wore a tight white t-shirt which showed off a good set of boobs. I reckoned she must have been around 19 or 20 and I was looking forward to seeing her in the flesh.

I followed her over as the rest of the girls started getting the room in some sort of shape. My cock was getting pretty hard again and bouncing in front of me as I approached her.

She looked mesmerised.

I knelt down in front of her and asked was she sure about this.

"I'm sure." she replied quickly.

I kissed her lightly on the lips and then proceeded to pull down her leggings as she leant back in the love seat. She was wearing a pink thong underneath and once I removed her leggings and trainers I asked her again if she was sure.

She responded by pulling down her thong and spreading her legs for me.

I guess I had my answer.

Her pussy was very neatly trimmed, not bare but more of a landing strip which matched the colour of her hair.

I started planting kisses on the insides of her thighs, working my way slowly up each side before reaching her pussy.

I looked up at her to make sure she was ok and she had her head back and her eyes closed so I started kissing and licking her young tender pussy. Her legs closed round my head and her hands grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer.

I think she was enjoying it ok...

I continued working on her pussy for the next few minutes, adding a finger now and again, trying to get her nice and wet and turned on.

"I want you to fuck me." she gasped a short time later.

I stopped my assault on her pussy and still kneeling in front of her I lined my cock up with her clit.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

"No, but it's ok. Just don't cum inside me."

"I'll try my best." I smiled back at her.

I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips before she pushed down on the tip of it, forcing it inside.