My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was tight, very tight. You could tell she hadn't been fucked in a while. I just hoped I could hold out from cumming inside her.

I slowly started rocking back and forth, getting my cock deeper inside her each time. It wasn't long before I was as deep as I could go.

"My god, your cock feels amazing." gasped Penny, "I don't ever remember feeling this full."

She sat up a bit on the seat trying to get a better position so she could ride me rather than me fucking her.

It wasn't really working for either of us so with my cock still deep in her pussy I lay back on the floor, pulling her with me.

That really did it for her. She was now on top of me, her hands on my chest. She started quickly rocking back and forth on my cock while I took hold of her ass.

She had her eyes closed and was moaning how good it felt when Jane came over and stood behind her. She put her hands on her shoulders, making Penny open her eyes.

"Pete loves a good set of boobs and your's look amazing under that t-shirt. Why don't we take it off so he can play with them?"

Penny stopped rocking and lifted her arms up letting Jane pull her t-shirt over her head. She tossed it to one side and undid the clasp on the pink bra, letting her boobs free.

It was definitely a good idea, they were more than a good handful and her nipples were hard as nails. I think her boobs might even have been sexier than Jane's and that's saying something.

Jane reached round from behind her and took a boob in each hand. "Wow, your tits are great."

After having a good feel she left us to it. "Enjoy Pete."

"Oh I will." I replied as I pulled Penny down towards me.

I had one hand on her ass and one on her back. I took a nipple in my mouth and as I sucked and chewed on it I pounded her pussy with my cock.

"Oh fuck," cried Penny after a couple of minutes, "You're going to make me cum."

I kept going, enjoying the sounds of her wet pussy as she neared her orgasm.

"I'm cumming." she gasped, a couple of minutes later.

I slowed down letting my cock just move slowly inside her, not wanting to interrupt her orgasm.

She collapsed a few seconds later on my chest as she came down from her high.

I let her lie like that for a minute, my hard cock still inside her.

"Wow." she said eventually, sitting back up. "I'm glad I came in early this morning. Would you like me to finish you off?"

"That would be great." I smiled.

"Do you want a hand job or a blow job or do you want to fuck me still?"

"I'd love to fuck you bent over that love seat if that's ok?" I replied.

"Sure." she smiled, getting up off my cock and standing beside the love seat before bending over, pushing her ass in the air.

I stood behind her and slipped my cock back into her now very wet pussy. I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and pounded that pussy as hard as I could.

After a couple of minutes I grabbed hold of her pony tail with one hand, pulling her head back towards me.

I knew it wouldn't take long before I would cum and asked her where she wanted it.

"In my mouth." she gasped.

I pulled out just before I came and she kneeled before me as I wanked my cock over her face letting spurt after spurt of cum hit her in the eye, nose and mouth. She stuck her tongue out trying to catch as much as she could before taking my cock in her mouth and sucking the rest of my cum from it's tip.

After a minute or two she let my cock slip from her mouth as she licked her lips. "Very nice." she smiled.

"Let's get you cleaned up there." said Jane as she came over to us.

She took Penny's face in her hands and started licking my cum from her it before kissing her on the lips, slipping in her tongue to make sure she hadn't missed any...

It was so hot watching two very beautiful women playing with my cum.

After a couple of minutes they pulled apart and Penny looked around the room.

"Wow, you guys did a great job cleaning up."

"No problem at all." replied Ruth, "You looked like you had fun anyway."

"Oh I did. I could get used to that." replied Penny, pointing at my cock.

"Who knows, next time we're back this way we might just give you a shout." smiled Ruth.

"We should get going guys." said Kate, "before anyone checks in for this room."

We all agreed and got dressed in the clothes we had worn to the wedding party.

"Wow, you guys look sexy as hell." gasped Penny when we had all got changed. "No wonder this ended up in an orgy."

We all left the suite and made our way down to reception, trying to avoid anyone looking too closely at us. I'm sure we all looked a bit worse for wear and we certainly all smelled of sex.

Thankfully there weren't many about and Jane offered to drive us all home. She had brought her car with her yesterday with the plan to come back and get it the next day.

My head was spinning with the events of the morning as I sat in the back with Ruth on one side and Kate on the other.

Who knows where we all go from here?

The end?