My Sister Made Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Wade slowly slid his cock up and down her slit, causing her to moan into Toni's cunt. Her twin's hand came down then, and grabbed two handfuls of wet hair to pull her tighter against her.

Alex moaned, and glanced back. She hadn't even noticed that Wade had begun to push in. He slowly slid forwards as Alex looked back up at her twin, her eyes locked and tongue furiously slurping.

Toni began to cum then, and Alex felt Wade slide through and completely in. She'd felt a momentary twinge of pain as he claimed her virginity, but that was quickly replaced by pleasure and the desire to please her sister. He sat there for a moment, and she enjoyed the feeling of his cock inside her. Her back was arched sexily, her butt poking cutely upwards. He gripped both of her ass cheeks and gently began to pull back.

Toni was writhing beneath her tongue, her pussy contracting hard. Alex smiled at the sensation, but didn't relent, sucking her clit back in for more pulsing tongue action.

Sliding gently out, Wade slowly pushed in, and then pulled back out again. Alex felt her pussy worked to lubricate his intrusive shaft, and moaned softly. She immediately decided that he was definitely a fan of being fucked.

Toni sat up then, and pulled her up beside her, though still on her knees. Drawing her into a kiss, she felt Wade enter her again and moaned as her body bounced forwards.

"God," she moaned. "That's so fucking good."

Alex felt his cock sliding into her, the hard organ sending pleasure fingers coursing through her pussy and outwards to the rest of her body. She desperately wanted to crawl back to her place between Toni's legs, and kept fighting to do so.

Toni wasn't having it though, and forced her to start kissing her instead. Moaning, Alex looked up at her with a slightly intense expression.

"You're gonna cum so hard for me baby," Toni moaned, her tongue dancing with Alex's.

Behind her, Wade had picked up speed, his cock sliding tightly into her and spreading her own juices with it. The sensation of flesh sliding against flesh was intoxicating, and Alex found herself pushing backwards against his thrusts. Her pussy began to tighten then, and her entire body was suddenly awash in pleasure as she contracted down on him.

Yelping softly, she squeezed down hard on his cock and felt his thrusts slowing. The intensity of the sensation was unbelievable, and she was moaning loudly, her body shaking with pleasure.

Toni quickly pulled her back into a kiss, covering her mouth and attempting to stifle the sound. Alex didn't care at that moment. Her entire family could have been watching. Her pussy contracted down a final time, harder than the rest, and Wade quickly pulled his cock from her cunt. She gasped out in surprise and quickly turned, her lips finding the tip and locking around it as he began to cum. Briefly tasting her own juices on him, she felt Toni's hands slide around her body. She moaned and felt him beginning to cum, his warm fluid filling her mouth for the second time that day.

"Don't swallow," Wade grunted, causing her to look up in surprise. "I want to see it." She'd been about to do just that, but obediently held it in her mouth for him.

She snickered and nodded, sucking furiously as he spurted once more. Obediently, she opened her mouth for him, and showed him her mouthful of his warm spunk.

"Swallow it," he whispered, smiling. A loud gulp and a tongue slurping across her lips later, she grinned and turned back to her twin. The two fell back into bed and began to lick and slurp at each other. Wade slid in behind Alex and promptly fell asleep.

A while later, Alex had awoken from her nap and slipped silently out from her two lovers and headed off to take a shower. She was still sticky in places from her romp and needed to get cleaned up if she was going over to the Logan's.

Mild alarm crept into her mind as she left, and she wondered if Wade would keep his mouth shut about her and Toni. She figured he would, since Toni would be furious if he told anyone. He stood to gain nothing from letting others know what had happened. If he kept his mouth shut, he knew that he'd probably get to fuck a set of twins again.

She smiled internally though. She'd finally had sex and it was pretty awesome. The intensity of the situation she'd been in seemed to make it much more exciting than people and her biology teacher had let on. Of course, he hadn't included a threesome as a possibility for the first time.

She climbed in and washed herself down, her hands getting more than a little friendly with her softer parts. After washing herself sufficiently, she quickly rinsed off and stepped out and looked at herself in the mirror. She was definitely attracted to herself, which she realized was a little odd. She reached up and pulled briefly at her nipples, musing at the interesting sensation.

The door opened suddenly and Dane entered, not looking up from his phone. She sighed and reached for a towel quickly.

"I swear to God I'm going to fucking stab the next one of you that enters without knocking," she said, wrapping the towel around herself.

Dane ignored her though as he went to piss.

She rolled her eyes and left, heading to her room. She heard Toni and Wade talking as they walked past her room and led him out to his truck. Realizing that the swimsuit she was going to wear at the Logan's was still in her sister's room, she stepped gingerly through the closet and into the bedroom. Reaching for where she'd discarded it she began to slide it on.

Toni opened the door then as Alex was pulling the bottoms on. Shutting the door quickly, she smiled and went over to assist her. A few seconds later, the twins had the suit on and were looking at it in the mirror.

"Jesus," Alex commented, seeing how sexy she looked in it.

"You make me want to fuck you in that thing," Toni admitted, giggling.

"I want to fuck me in this thing," Alex replied, causing the two to laugh.

She kissed Toni one time for good measure and headed back to her own room, pausing to snatch a loose fitting shirt from Toni's side of the closet. Checking her phone, she saw she had a few messages from Kenny asking when she was coming over.

"I'm headed over now," she sent back quickly.

"Bout fucking time," came the reply. "Bear and Eric are here. Titty titty, swimmy swimmy."

She sent him an eye-rolling emoji, but laughed none-the-less. A few minutes later, she pulled up to the Logan's house and smiled when she heard laughing out at the pool.

"Here we go!" she thought. She nervously wondered what kind of shenanigans her friends and Kenny's parents would pull when they saw what she was wearing. Convinced that she would get groped the moment she stepped inside, she quietly opened the door. She went inside quickly but didn't see Mr. or Mrs. Logan anywhere. Shrugging, and maybe just a tiny bit disappointed, she headed for the patio door and stepped out.

Everyone turned and smiled when they saw her, a reaction she definitely liked.

"Alex!" Eric said, waving.

"Hey," Bear seconded as he offered a wave. Kenny came up behind him and leapt out of the water to try and force him under. Bear didn't budge, however and tossed him easily away.

"Well hey there Alex," a voice to her left said. She glanced over and saw Mrs. Logan laying on a lounger next to her daughter, Brie.

"Hi Alex," Brie said, waving.

Brie was a carbon copy of her mother, only younger and shorter. The two women were wearing bikinis that were nowhere near as skimpy as the one she had on, but were still very revealing and sexy. She looked over at the grill and saw Mr. Logan. He smiled and waved as she walked over to the girls and set her bag down.

Brie sat up then and looked at her watch. "I better go get ready. I'm meeting Brian for a movie."

"Have fun sweetie," Cindy said, waving at her daughter. She leaned over and pulled the lounger a little closer and patted the seat for Alex to sit.

She smiled and sat down, relaxing for a minute.

"Did you bring a suit?" Cindy asked, leaning back into the seat. She turned her head as Brie entered the house and disappeared as the door closed.

"Yeah, but I think my sister got a little carried away," Alex admitted.

"How's that?" Cindy asked.

She blushed unwillingly and brushed a hair away from her eyes. "She picked out my suit for me. It's part of her plan to bring me out of my shell more."

Cindy smiled. "Oh please, I'm sure it's fine."

"I don't know... it's pretty skimpy. Maybe I should leave my shirt on. I don't want to look inappropriate with your husband here," Alex said quietly.

Mrs. Logan looked around the pool and then at Alex, seemingly confident that no one else could hear her. She wiggled a finger for her to come closer.

Alex leaned in as Mrs. Logan spoke. "Sweetie, if you knew what that shirt did to Ken the other day you were here, you'd blush even more than you are right now."

She did indeed feel like her cheeks were burning. She shrugged nervously.

"I take it you've realized that he likes getting hugs from you?" Cindy asked, smirking.

Alex nodded. "I'm sorry if that was inappropriate. I didn't realize what was happening before a few weeks ago."

Cindy smiled sweetly. "I love my husband but he can be a dirty old lecher sometimes, duckling. I knew he enjoyed ogling and "hugging" you," she said, making air quotes. "It's all harmless fun. Especially now that you're eighteen."

Alex blushed even deeper.

"Come on Alex," Kenny yelled then. "Come hang out with us."

"Speaking of groping and ogling," Mrs. Logan said. "You've got three eighteen year old boys lusting after you, as well as an older man. I think you better get that shirt off."

Alex, unsure of what was going on, just sat there.

"If I'm making things uncomfortable, I can..." she started.

Mrs. Logan raised a hand to shush her and smiled. "Alex, you are one incredibly sexy young woman. I like looking at you and so does my husband. The boys in the pool are eighteen years old and get horny at the drop of a hat. I'm just being a little naughty. You're more than welcome to swim with or without that shirt on."

She smiled at her then and fell silent. Her head was still turned to look at Alex, though she couldn't see through the sunglasses she wore.

"You know you wanna show off," she thought. A tingle raced from her pussy to every part of her body and she shivered for a moment. Standing, she grinned at Mrs. Logan.

"This is gonna be fun," Cindy whispered, sticking her tongue out playfully. "Take it off out there near the pool," she whispered, gesturing with her hand.

Alex grinned and nodded. Standing, she slipped off her flip-flops and shorts, bending with her ass towards the pool, no doubt giving the boys and Mr. Logan a splendid view of pale buttocks and the thong that laced up her crack.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her sunglasses before moving over to the front of the lounge chair near the side of the pool and reaching down to pull the bottom of her shirt up. All four of the males in and around the pool locked their eyes over to where she was standing. She smirked and lifted the top over her head, then turned and dropped it into her bag. Spinning back around, she smiled at Mrs. Logan.

"Honey, you're going to give all four of them heart attacks!" she said, covering her mouth. Standing, the older woman came over and adjusted the suit slightly, covering up more of her breast for her.

"That's a fine looking suit Alessandra," Mr. Logan called, turning back to the grill.

"Come on in the water," Eric yelled, splashing towards her. His eyes were wide, as were Bear's and Kenny's. She snickered and walked slowly around to the diving board. Gingerly stepping out onto the platform, she bounced once and then dove in, enjoying the feeling of the cool water as it shocked her senses. Coming up, she stood, keeping her breasts below the level of the water, until her hands could make sure that they were concealed by what little suit she was wearing.

"I like that suit," Bear said, trying to maintain his calm.

Kenny grinned and splashed him. "Play it cool man, my parents are here," he warned quietly.

"Yeah," Eric agreed. "Maybe they'll go inside after dinner."

Alex didn't respond, but began to swim idly around the pool. They spent the next 20 minutes or so splashing and joking around in the water until Kenny's dad hollered that the food was ready.

"I'm starved!" Alex said, sliding towards the rail. She tenderly stepped on each step, very aware of the five sets of eyes watching her butt as she stepped out. She pretended to ignore them all and headed over to where Mrs. Logan had paused putting out the hamburger essentials.

"Come on boys!" Cindy called, snapping the other four out of their sex-dream filled reverie.

She smiled at Alex as the brunette moved over to start making a hamburger. After filling her plate, she went and sat at the picnic table to eat. She took her time, pretending not to notice how all four of the men were brazenly staring at her breasts, and Cindy was surreptitiously hiding her ogling.

Conversation flowed normally, but she was keenly aware of their stares and she was getting very turned on with their attention.

After dinner, they all got back in the pool for a while, Mr. and Mrs. Logan floating in the deep end near each other and talking quietly. The boys spent the time grabbing at Alex underwater. She'd swim away quickly if they got too handsy, turned on but uncomfortable with the older people watching. She figured they would be just as handsy as her friends, though, if it was just the three of them.

Eventually, Cindy and Ken both went inside and admonished the four of them to behave.

"Want the pool light on?" Ken asked his son.

"Nah, we're not gonna be out here long," Kenny answered, grinning at Alex and the other two.

She giggled and shook her head at her friends, knowing exactly what they were going to try and get up to.

Ken waved a final time and headed after his wife. Eric, always horny, immediately swam up behind Alex and squeezed both of her breasts, pulling aside the fabric.

"Jesus Eric," Bear said. "Kenny's folks are right inside still."

"So what!" he replied. "They can't see me."

She shrugged him off and dove under, surfacing and then flipping over on her back. She floated easily and drifted to the middle of the pool. She felt her friends come over and surround her then, and felt 6 hands underneath her body, supporting her.

"You are so fuckin' hot Alex," Bear commented quietly. She smiled, imagining the three of them staring closely at her wet skin, her breasts pushing against the fabric of the swimsuit, nipples erect.

"You think I'm hot?" she asked, grinning.

"Well... fuckin' duh," Kenny said. She laughed at that and sighed as they began to gently paw at her breasts. They pulled the fabric to the side, exposing her to the cool night air, erecting her nipples and sending a shiver of pleasure through her. She felt a warm mouth envelope one of them and wondered briefly who had done that, but then felt the other being sucked on by another warm mouth.

She giggled and lowered herself back into the water, spinning away and walking towards the stairs to get out. She turned, her buttocks taut as one of her legs was higher than the other, and looked back at her friends.

"Coming? I can't very well suck your cocks out here, now can I?" She turned and grabbed her stuff from the lounge chair and headed inside, following quickly by three very horny young men, all with obvious erections.

They quietly went upstairs and shut Kenny's door, locking it and beginning to dry off. Alex went to Kenny's bathroom and shut the door, much to the dismay of the boys in the room. She stripped out of her tiny swimsuit and stepped into the shorts and baggy top that she'd brought to change into. Opening the door, she laughed, seeing all three of them sitting near each other on the bed.

"Giving each other handjobs?" she asked.

"Ugh, no," Bear said, moving to the side a little and smirking at her.

"I'm just kidding," she said, smiling sweetly at him. "I'm guessing you want me to suck you off again?" she asked.

"I mean, only if you want to," he answered.

She smiled. "Do you want me to?" she asked playfully.

"Hell yes," Bear answered, too quickly.

She snickered and quickly sank to her knees in front of him. Taking the entire length into her mouth, she began to suck forcefully and slide her lips up and down the length as he groaned.

"God, that feels so fuckin' good," he said, leaning back on his palms. She smiled up at him with a wink, but then focused on what she was doing. His reaction made her happy, she realized, and knew that she really did enjoy sucking cock. It wasn't just that though, she knew as she slid her lips up and down his shaft for several minutes. He was one of her best friends and as far as she knew, he'd never even been kissed. What kind of friend would she be if she didn't take care of him when they were both okay with it and she enjoyed doing it?

A few long mouth-strokes later, she was rewarded with a warm burst of creamy cum in her mouth. She squealed in minor surprise and swallowed him down. Her lips continued to slide back and forth along his modest length before she stopped and slid over to Eric.

He leaned back as Bear had and looked very eager for her to begin. She didn't keep him waiting though, and quickly took his prick into her mouth. He groaned and began to moan immediately.

Eric hadn't had any luck with the women either, though he constantly lied about it. She knew that it was all bluster. Though he could be annoying at times, she still loved the goofy bastard and was more than excited to be able to do this for him. She hadn't sucked his cock more than a minute before he gasped loudly and gripped the bed, the tip spraying into her mouth as she swallowed. Several times, seemingly built up over the week, he sprayed into her mouth, groaning and gasping each time. Finally, she slurped up the remaining cum and swallowed it and licking her lips as she looked up at him before moving around and kneeling in front of Kenny.

Smiling up at him, she leaned down and latched her lips on her friend's dick, sucking as he smiled down at her. Her head bobbing repeatedly, he lasted a little longer than the other two, but in the end, filled her mouth just the same.

Bear had stood then and proceeded to get dressed. "I gotta get going," he said. He moved over and hugged Alex tightly. "You are the coolest chick ever," he said. "Thank you again, Alex."

"You're very welcome, Bear," she answered. "I like making you guys happy."

He disappeared out the door as the other two got dressed. Alex gathered her things and said her goodbyes, intending to leave as well.

"Catch you guys at school tomorrow," she said, smiling and waving.

"See ya Alex," they replied.

She tiptoed down the stairs and then headed towards the door. She caught some movement out of the corner of her eye and looked towards the pool. She snickered when she saw Mr. and Mrs. Logan in their hot tub, close to the pool. She could barely make out their forms in the dim light, but could see that they were very close together.

Quietly, she hid in the darkness of the kitchen while Eric pounded down the stairs and to his car. Waiting a few more minutes, she grew satisfied that Kenny had gone to bed and quietly opened the door to the pool area.

Ken and Cindy turned and faced her from the hot tub.

"Hi honey," Cindy called, waving her over. "Want to join us for a little bit?"

Alex debated internally for a few seconds, wondering how weird this could get. "Fuck it," she whispered, heading over.

She fished around in her bag for a second, intending to put the suit back on, but realized that she had left it up in Kenny's bathroom. "Well crap," she whispered. "I left the swimsuit up in the bathroom."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers