My Sister Made Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,303 Followers

"Yes, Ma'am," Alex said, gripping the bookshelf. She turned then, and walked upstairs, pausing to gather her senses as she reached the top step.

She knocked on Kenny's door then, clearing her throat. The door latch clicked and then opened, revealing Eric's smiling face.

"Alex!" he said, immediately hugging her, his hands awkwardly groping at her.

"Jesus man, let her get in the room," Bear said, coming over and getting his customary hug in.

Kenny was last, and he even kissed her on the cheek.

"So what's up with you fags?" she asked, smiling as she sat down between them on the couch.

They talked about normal stuff and played video games for a few hours before the conversation inevitably turned back to Alex.

"Well, I got a job," she said. "Dad said Toni, Sam, and I all had to find something. So Toni, of course, decided that we need to go work at the Twin Mountain Coffee Company."

Bear turned and looked at her, surprise on his face. "The place with the girls in bikinis?"

She nodded. "It's actually not that bad," she said. "The job itself is easy and most of the customers are nice."

Her friends stared at her in rapt attention, eyes wide. She smiled as she continued, explaining the job in detail.

"Toni and I work together, but you guys aren't allowed to come by work," she said. "I don't want you getting me in trouble."

"What?" Eric said. "Come on, why not?"

"I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING ME IN TROUBLE," Alex said loudly. "Besides, I promise I'll model my outfits that I wear for the week when I come over on Sundays."

"Really?" Bear asked. She smiled and nodded. "Of course."

"Yeah man," Kenny said, nudging Eric. "We don't want to get her fired. Besides, she's sucking our dicks every weekend. It's the least we can do for her."

She laughed and shrugged. "He's got a point."

Eric wasn't convinced but he accepted it, albeit grudgingly.

"I promise, I'll even let you take pictures if you want, just like the customers," she said, smiling.

"You aren't missing out on anything, except maybe a cup of coffee," Bear said. "She's going to model for us."

"Toni is an exact replica of Alex. You can't tell them apart if you were paid to," Kenny said. He'd correctly guessed the source of Eric's irritation.

"I don't know why you like Toni so much, dude," Bear said. "Alex is the cool twin, and she's sucking your dick."

She laughed again and shrugged. "He's got a point," she said, looking at Eric.

"A man can't control what he loves," Eric said.

She sighed and stood, grabbing the bag that she'd brought the outfits in. She reached in and pulled the first one out, a simple bikini, and stripped naked after heading to the bathroom. Pulling it on, she stepped out and was immediately hit by a wave of "oohs" from her friends.

"Damn," Kenny muttered. He pulled his camera out and took a picture quickly, as if she was going to fade away.

She sighed and shook her head. "Dude, I said you could take a picture. Let me get set first." She stepped over to a bare area of his room and stood against the light colored wall. She adopted a variety of poses for them before asking if they were satisfied.

"Next one," Kenny said, grinning.

She smiled and nodded, heading for the bathroom. She saw her bathing suit from the previous weekend hanging in the shower and sighed.

"Dude, did you jerk off with my swimsuit?" she asked, peeking out the door at Kenny.

He lifted his hand slowly and pointed at her. "Yes, I did," he answered. "Several times."

"Dude, why?" she asked. "I sucked you off last time."

"I'm 18 and I'm horny... like... all the time," he said.

"Right," she replied. He had a point. "You want a picture of me in it?" she called. Three loud "yesses," were her answer, and she snickered. Sliding it on, she stepped out into the room and over to the wall so they could ogle and take pictures of her. She felt herself getting wet from the attention and smiled.

Retreating to the bathroom again, she slid on the last one. It was a set of lingerie that Toni had picked out. It was lacy and pink, see-through, and had a thin g-string for a pair of panties. She stepped out to stunned silence, and grinned as she walked over to the wall.

"Dude," she said, snapping Kenny out of his daze. He took some photos and then went to the computer to see what he had.

"Please stay in that," Bear said, grinning.

"You got it," she answered, winking at him. As Kenny fiddled around with the photos, she lay down on the bed and watched Bear and Eric start playing a game.

Kenny created a new folder on his desktop and labeled it, "Alex's Work Clothes" and put the best photos from his camera into it.

Turning, he slid from his chair and moved over to the bed. Sliding atop her, he began to slowly knead her muscles with his hands.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, smiling and melting into the mattress. Eric and Bear glanced back briefly before focusing back on their game.

Kenny's hands were working magic on her back muscles and she sighed in pleasure. His hands inevitably strayed to her softer parts and she snickered quietly. "You're so predictable," she whispered.

He laughed and squeezed her butt cheeks before sliding back upwards. She felt his obvious erection prod her in the rear and giggled. "I felt that," she said.

His hands pushed roughly at her muscles, making her lose track of what his cock was doing.

"Feel good?" he asked, drawing her back to consciousness. She mumbled numbly and shook her head yes. She sighed as she felt him thrust into her buttocks gently. Warm and wet lips pushed against the skin of her neck and she sighed deeply. Reaching back, she reached for his cock and began to rub it through his shorts. He groaned and leaned his forehead into her back.

She let go of his cock after a few seconds of stroking and turned back around, trying to focus on the game. She felt him slide off for a second, and then back on. The warmth of his bare thighs made her smile as she felt the shaft of his cock slid against her crack, nestling between her butt cheeks.

"You're getting your ass kicked," she said, looking up at Eric.

"Like that's new," Bear added.

She lifted her hips slightly, feeling the tip slide between her legs for a moment. He groaned and began to push gently. She smiled and turned to the side as he leaned over to kiss her. His tongue was warm and frantic, seemingly trying to capture the sensation before she spurned him.

"You can take your time," she said sultrily. "I want you to fuck me," she said.

He groaned and nodded, slowing his hurried kissing, and focused back on her buttocks.

She felt both of his hands gripping her curvaceous hips and moaned softly. Eric and Bear turned and saw what was happening.

"Want to watch him fuck me?" she moaned.

They both nodded, stunned, and stood to come around to the bed.

"Slide the tip of your cock against my pussy," she said. "Get the tip wet so it goes in easier."

He nodded and did as she commanded. She felt the tip slide along her slit easier, and felt her juices spreading across the head.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Fucking do it already," she groaned, arching her back again.

He groaned and slid forwards, the tip of his cock sliding into her deeply.

She moaned loudly and gripped the sheets as he fucked deeply into her, sliding back and then in again.

"God, I'm going to blow so fuckin' quick," he said, slowing his pace. "I'm too excited to last very long."

"You're not supposed to last long for you first time," Eric said.

She moaned and pushed backwards, desperate to be fucked.

"Fuck," he moaned. "Wait," he tried to say, but then she felt the warm splash of his cock spraying his seed deep into her pussy. She moaned loudly as he began to slam into her roughly a few times, crying out loudly in pleasure as he came. He collapsed a few seconds later, groaning in pleasure.

"Goddamn that was good. Thank you so fucking much," he said, kissing her back. He repeated his appreciation several times as he recovered. She snickered in amusement. Sliding free from her pussy and causing her to gasp at the sensation, he slid off the bed and immediately went for a shower.

"Let me use the bathroom first," she said as she saw the look on Eric's face. "You can fuck me after I get him out of me."

Eric smiled and Alex stood, heading to the bathroom to get Kenny's cum out of her pussy.

"Maybe next time you can finish on my back so I don't have to do this but one time. It's not really fair to make someone else fuck me in your spunk," she said, yelling through the door.

"Gross," Kenny said back.

"It's your spunk dude," she answered. A few minutes later, she emerged and headed over to where Bear and Eric were waiting patiently.

"What's your pleasure," Alex said, grinning stupidly.

Eric was kneeling on the bed and looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Sweetie," Alex said, coming over and kissing him on the cheek. "I'm a sure thing. You're going to get to fuck me. Don't be nervous."

"You are the coolest chick ever," Bear said.

She smiled and blew him a kiss.

Eric still seemed like he didn't know what to do, so Alex lay down on the bed for him, face up. Reaching out a hand to him, she pulled him on top of her and helped him position himself.

"Now just take your time and enter me when you're ready," she said.

Eric nodded, shaking with excitement.

Slowly, he began to slide his cock up and down her slit as he'd heard her tell Kenny to do. Satisfied that he'd gotten his cock lubed enough, he looked up and waited for her to say it was okay.

She smiled and nodded at him. "It's okay, you can stick it in."

He grinned widely and pushed into her, his cock sliding up to the hilt. He wasn't all that large, but he was big enough for it to feel really good to Alex, especially when he began to slowly slide in and out of her.

She moaned quietly and pulled him down for a kiss. "You aren't a virgin anymore, stud," she said. "How does that make you feel?"

He didn't answer, but smiled widely, looking down at the incredible thing that was happening to him. She giggled as she saw the excitement on his face, truly happy that she had been the cause of it.

Beside her, Bear was slowly stroking his cock. She turned her head to the side and beckoned him forwards. He crawled forward a bit to where she could maneuver herself and get her mouth around the head and shaft of his cock. Eric was picking up speed and was moaning loudly, she knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load.

Groaning between her legs, he cried out a final time and slammed home, his cock emptying his warm load deeply into her as she groaned in pleasure.

"I really like that feeling," she sighed. She looked up at Bear then as Eric slid off of her and proceeded to get dressed.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, looking up at him playfully.

He shrugged and then shook his head. "I think I just prefer getting head, if that's okay," he said.

She smiled and nodded, sliding into a familiar position on her knees in front of him. It wasn't long before she had him spurting into her mouth again. Swallowing his load greedily, she cleaned him off.

Seeing the time, she pulled her street clothes back on, packed up her swim suits and lingerie, and said her goodbyes. The guys all thanked her for a great time and she assured them that she loved doing it.

"I promise, next time I'll last longer," Kenny said. "You just surprised me and the intensity of the situation..."

She stopped him with an upraised hand. "Tonight was about you guys," she said. "Good night and I'll see you guys tomorrow."

They waved and then locked the door behind her as she walked downstairs. She heard cheering from the goofballs and laughed quietly to herself. She walked into the kitchen, and then the den, looking for Mr. and Mrs. Logan to say goodbye. Peering outside, she saw the two of them out by the hot tub and smiled.

Checking the time, she decided she had enough and quietly slipped outside. Mrs. Logan turned and smiled as she walked forwards, stripping out of her clothes.

"Mind if I join you guys for a bit?" she asked.

Cindy smiled and held out a hand. "It depends on how naughty you've been," she said.

"Oh, I've been very naughty," Alex said. Cindy laughed easily and helped her into the water. Alex slid down into the warmth and sighed as the water soothed her muscles.

Conversation was sparse, the two older people staring at her hungrily as she stared back, smiling quietly. Hornier than ever, and knowing that she might not get another chance for a week, she slid slowly over and stood in front of Ken, chewing on her bottom lip. She saw Cindy's arm moving methodically under the surface of the water, gently stroking him.

He reached for her suddenly and pulled her forwards. She slid her legs over the top of his knees and straddled him as his hands went up her back and clutched at her. His face went to her breasts, gently kissing and nibbling and eliciting moans of pleasure from her. Mrs. Logan drew her into a kiss and sucked at her tongue, no doubt tasting the remnants of Bear's load.

"Mmm," she whispered. "She was naughty again baby," she said, smiling at her husband.

Alex felt the mushroom head of his cock pushing at her entrance and moaned softly. "God, I need to get fucked," she whispered. "I've been so horny all day today and yesterday, and no one is taking care of me."

He frowned and pulled her down, his cock sliding deeply into her as her mouth dropped open and she whimpered in pleasure.

"God," she moaned.

"We just can't let that happen, now can we," he said, sucking at her neck. His cock felt incredible, and he pulled her slowly up and then back down on him. Her arms hanging behind her helplessly, she could only sit there and allow herself to be fucked. She realized the insanity of what she was doing, but honestly didn't care about the consequences. She and Toni were both on birth control, and she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Mrs. Logan was up on the edge of the hot tub, slowly fingering herself as she watched her husband fuck this young woman in front of her.

Alex, at last, finally began to cum, her pussy contracting down hard on his shaft as he thrust deeply into her. She moaned again and again, her muscles rippling down in ecstasy on him. Sliding her off of him a few seconds later, he stood up in the hot tub and began to stroke himself directly in front of her. She sighed in pleasure and quickly leaned forwards to envelope her lips around the tip of his cock.

She didn't care that he was around her father's age. She didn't care that he was her best friend's dad. She didn't care that his wife was watching. She didn't care that she'd just fucked Kenny and Eric and sucked off Bear. She didn't care about any of it.

With a great groan, he let go with one hand and gripped the back of her head, pushing gently as he began to cum. She whimpered in pleasure, her lips sliding along his shaft as he filled her mouth again and again. Turning, she slid on top of Cindy and repeated what she'd done to her, spitting the tasty contents of her mouth into the older woman's who moaned loudly and slathered her tongue inside and against Alex's. Cum oozed down the faces of the two women as they swallowed and searched for more.

Groaning, he slid downwards into the hot tub and lay his head back against the edge.

Alex and Cindy continued to kiss, slurping at each other for several minutes.

A few minutes of relaxation later, Alex waved at the two and said her goodbyes. "Thank you for fucking me, Mr. Logan," she said playfully. She turned then, and quietly went inside and then to her car.

*****

Samantha

Samantha's week had been a frustrating one. School seemed to pick up with the amount of homework that she was having to do and then there was the hunt for jobs that her dad had initiated. She couldn't think of a good place to apply, nothing like working at the church at least. Maybe Pastor Dan would have an idea or two.

She'd gone to Wednesday evening service and had even stayed after for him, but when she got to his office, his wife was there and they were talking. He'd smiled and thanked her for her offer to help with paperwork, but that he didn't have anything for her to do. His wife had shot her a very stern glare as she smiled and left.

"Did she know?" she wondered. She didn't really feel like she had anything to hide, did she? The thought bothered her when she couldn't find an answer. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday had been agony for her, thinking that she had gotten Pastor Dan into trouble, or that she had done something wrong. She actually skipped church, and briefly thought about not going up there afterwards, but knew that she'd never be able to make it through the week without knowing that Pastor Dan was okay, and that they hadn't been found out.

She arrived at the church a few minutes after and saw that Keith was leaving. He didn't see her though, and she walked in and to Pastor Dan's office. He was sitting at his desk, and looked up, smiling as she came in.

"Samantha, we missed you in service today," he said, pushing aside some papers.

She nodded. "I've been worried all week that something happened on Wednesday, your wife stared really angrily at me."

He chuckled. "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry about that. She does that to everyone that comes to see me now. She's just being herself," he said, smiling.

She calmed visibly and forced a smile. "She doesn't know about how I'm helping you?"

"Heavens no!" he said, smiling. "I'm so sorry, angel. I didn't know you were worried about that all week."

She sighed and nodded. "It's alright, I just hated to think that I'd made things worse for you."

He stood. "Everything is okay, Samantha. I promise."

She turned to go shut the door, but stopped short and turned back towards him. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to assume, I just figured without seeing me that you'd need a release."

He was grinning widely at her and nodded. "You assumed correctly, angel. I'm definitely pent up."

She returned the smile and finished shutting the door. "I meant to ask you if you had any ideas about where I might find a job," she said, coming over and sitting on the couch as he slid down beside her, leaning over to kiss her neck.

"A job," he said, scratching his temple. "Let me give it some thought and I'll let you know if I think of anything. How are you and young Keith?"

"We're excellent!" she said ebulliently. "I'm afraid I haven't been a very affectionate girlfriend with him since I've been concerned with how you were doing. I haven't seen him since Sunday, save for times between classes. We can't really be affectionate there, though," she snickered.

"Well, not without a little bit of subterfuge, I'd bet," he said, grinning. He reached into his pocket and opened his phone, texting someone something and then putting it back. A few seconds later it buzzed and he answered, then put it on vibrate. "Just taking care of something for a couple of friends," he said, smiling widely.

They talked for a few more minutes about school, and Keith. He eventually stood though, and started to undo his zipper as she was finishing a sentence. Obediently, she leaned forwards and pulled his flaccid penis out of his pants, her lips kissing the tip. She smiled as it began to bounce upwards at her touch.

"Something amusing?" he asked.

She nodded. "Penises are just... so funny looking, especially when they are getting all angry, you know?"

He looked down and chuckled. "I guess they are. God wasn't really paying attention when he made those, was he?"

She laughed and shook her head. "I'm pretty sure he just slapped something extra on there."

He laughed easily and nodded. His erection bobbed upwards as she reached up to stroke it gently, her lips and tongue caressing the head briefly.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,303 Followers