My Sister Made Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,303 Followers

His phone buzzed then, and he paused for a second to pick it up and look at it. She continued to kiss around the tip though, as he looked at the message. Opening her mouth, she took the tip in, as he'd showed her, and began to suck gently.

"Mmm," he sighed above her. She heard the clicking of the keys and knew he was texting his friend back. "You've got me so turned on today," he said, smiling and looking down at her. "I might need extra attention."

She smiled. "I've got nothing to do until later. I told Keith I'd text him when I was ready for him to come over."

Pastor Dan smiled and stepped away, his cock bobbing up and down as he walked. He reached into his drawer and pulled out a few things. There was a small belt like object, except it was wide and cushioned on the inside; along with a blindfold.

He came forwards and smiled at her. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

She smiled. "Of course I do, Pastor Dan! Why would you ask that?"

He showed her the objects he had in his hands and looked down. "I was wondering if you'd be okay if I put these on you."

She smiled and nodded. "Of course. I don't mind. I mean, you know we can't do anything more than... what we're doing already."

"Oh Samantha dear, I won't try to have sex with you," he promised. "That's for a man and his wife, right?"

She smiled upwards at him. "What is that other thing?" she asked.

He grinned at her and came around to her back. "It's pretty fun. Put your arms behind your back for me."

She complied and folded them behind her lower back.

"Now, clasp your hands together and put them down by your buttocks," he said.

She did as he was telling her to and repositioned herself to get more comfortable. She felt him kneel behind her and slide the odd, belt-looking thing around her wrists and then up a little. He tightened it and asked if she was comfortable. She nodded and tried to glance back, but couldn't see the bindings very well. He'd effectively pinned her arms behind her back, though she couldn't figure out why. Turning, she looked up as he came around to the front.

Pulling the blindfold open, he tied it around her head and pulled it very tight.

"Is that comfortable?" he asked.

"I certainly can't see anything, or move my hands," she said. "Is this something you like?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he said. She heard him move around the room, finishing by standing in front of her. She felt the warmth of his presence directly in front of her and started to ask what was going to happen when she felt his push his penis into her open mouth. The familiar taste of him pleased her, and she smiled internally as her lips closed over the head of his penis.

"Can I get you to talk dirty?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Don't you think that would be too... naughty? I'm a good girl, I don't swear."

He chuckled and pushed his cock into her mouth. "We'll work on it, angel." He pushed deeply into her mouth, pushing against her throat as she fought to suppress her gag reflex. Gagging slightly, she backed up as he slid from her mouth. The sensation of him being able to do what he wanted and her not being able to put her hands up to stop him was definitely an interesting one. She found herself getting aroused as the soft skin of the head of his cock slid between her lips again. She heard his phone buzz and he stepped away for a second.

"I'll be right back, angel, going to get some water really fast," he said. She heard him zip his pants up and open the office door. She felt exposed, like people were watching her, and the fleeting image caused her soft parts to get a little damp.

She heard noise in the room and tried to see around the blindfold. "It's just me, Samantha," Pastor Dan said. She heard him unzip his pants and push the tip of his cock to her lips.

"Tell me if you need a drink and shake your head vigorously if you need me to stop," he said. His hands gripped the back of her head as he began to thrust rhythmically into and out of her mouth. She heard the click of a phone and looked up, futilely trying to see it.

"Pastor Dan," she said, shaking her head and pulling back from his cock. "Are you taking more pictures of me?" she asked.

"I couldn't help it, you look so sexy and beautiful," he said. She smiled then, relaxing back on her feet and opened her mouth. "Well, I guess I better let you get some really good ones then," she said happily.

His cock slid deeply into her mouth, again and again. Soon she heard his breath get faster and his moans get more frequent. "God you feel so good, Samantha," he said. "You're going to make me cum so hard."

She smiled around the shaft of his penis, fighting off the gag reflex as he repeatedly shoved his cock to the back of her throat. She opened her mouth wider for him as he pushed hard one time, feeling it beginning to slide past the muscles in her throat. The movement surprised her and she gagged, though Pastor Dan didn't extract his cock. Sensing he was close, she began to slide her head forwards and her lips along his shaft, trying to get him there.

He cried out a final time before the tip of his cock swelled and burst forth a warm stream of his cum into her mouth. She moaned, despite her attempts to not get turned on, and swallowed. She seemed to get possessed again, as she had the first time, and felt that she needed to get all of Pastor Dan's gift. His cock seemed to pulse forth another load again and again, and she obediently swallowed until he finally stopped. Sighing, he withdrew from her lips.

She wondered if he was going to remove the blindfold, but then felt the familiar feeling of his penis on her lips and smiled, kissing the tip. His warm hands fondled her breasts, much more roughly than he'd been the first couple of times. She felt him lift her shirt up, over her head and down to where the restraints were holding her arms. Roughly pulling, he yanked her bra off and caused her to slide forwards a little. She giggled at how rough he was being.

"So demanding today, Pastor Dan," she said, smiling.

"Tell me how much you like to suck my cock," he said. He sounded odd, like he was leaning to the side. The cock in front of her slid across her lips again. She resisted the urge to take it back into her mouth.

"Is that something that you'd like to hear?" she asked.

"That is definitely something I'd like to hear, beautiful," he replied. "It makes me so hot thinking that you like doing this."

She nodded. "In that case, you should rest easy knowing that I do like sucking your pe... cock." She heard him chuckle and smiled up at him blindly.

"Tell me you like to suck my cock," he said.

"I like to suck your cock," she answered obediently.

"Tell me you love to suck my cock," he said.

"I love to suck your cock," she said, as the tip brushed across her lips again. He must really have liked hearing that, because he immediately shoved a good deal of his penis into her mouth. She quickly wrapped her lips around her teeth and sucked gently as he began to piston in and out of her mouth. He felt so much bigger in her mouth, though, and she knew that he really did love hearing those words.

"Tell me you like it when I fuck your face," he said.

She shook her head as he extracted his cock once, and then again, sliding it in and out.

"I can't swear, Pastor Dan," she said, starting to blush. Rough hands grabbed her breasts as he bent down and savaged them.

She winced at how rough he was starting to be, but then was forced to concentrate on his intruding organ as it pistoned in and out of her mouth again. She felt herself getting more and more turned on, being used in this manner.

"Tell me how much you like it when I fuck your face," Pastor Dan said again, still sounding strangely like he was standing to the side.

She shook her head and the penis pushed deeper into her mouth, pushing against her throat and causing her to gag and cough up a wad of saliva and pre-cum across her breasts. The penis extracted and then went deep again, causing the same response.

"I told you, I don't swear," she said between thrusts. She whimpered, feeling her... pussy... getting wetter and wetter.

"Say it, Samantha," he ordered. "It's just a few words."

She whimpered as he grabbed the back of her head, pushing as hard as he ever had. She gagged once, and then again, pulling back forcefully as he slid past the ring of muscle in her throat. She swallowed and fought back the urge to vomit as tears began to slide out of her eyes. He suddenly extracted, forcing her forwards as she coughed and fought for breath.

She was pushed back quickly, though, and the penis was back in her mouth. She shook her head back and forth, and thankfully it retracted. "Please don't be so rough," she said, wishing she could wipe the tears from her cheeks. They'd been an unintended reaction from the rough treatment Pastor Dan was giving her.

"Tell me what I want to hear," he said.

She shook her head as the penis ran across her lips to her cheeks. "I don't swear Pastor Dan."

"Say it!" he said loudly. She frowned and sat quietly for a second. She then felt him place both hands on the sides of her head, the head of his cock positioned right at her lips. She opened her mouth and tried to take him inside, but he forced her head to stay in place. She whimpered in irritation, her pussy quivering at the denial.

"Say it," he said, more forcefully.

"I LIKE WHEN YOU FUCK MY FACE," she yelled, irritated and pushed over the edge. He immediately began to orgasm then, and she suddenly felt a burst of warmth shoot from his cock and hit her cheek. She leaned forwards, taking him into her mouth, moaning weakly as he began to slowly slide in, his shaft pulsing as burst after burst flowed into her mouth. She moaned, despite her attempts to hide her excitement, and quickly began to slide her lips up and down his frighteningly large and angry shaft. He groaned and seemed to fall backwards as she licked the cum from her lips. She felt a finger scrape the dollop of cum from her cheek and hungrily sucked it clean with a cry of excitement.

Her chest was heaving with excitement and the effort she'd expended.

"Very well done," Pastor Dan said. "Thank you so much."

She wasn't happy though, and didn't answer.

"They're only words, Samantha. Speaking like that when you're sucking my cock, turns me on and makes it much more pleasurable for me," he said.

She sighed and nodded. "I get that, but swearing makes me uncomfortable."

He caressed her cheek for a moment. "I'm still hard if you have one more in you."

She was irritated at him, but knew that she should at least make sure that he wasn't pent up anymore from the previous week. She knew for sure that if he was still hard, he needed a release, and what kind of friend would she be if she denied him that?

She heard him walk around the room a second, and heard the sound of him getting a drink.

"Water?" he asked.

She nodded, and felt the rim of a glass at her lips. Gently, he poured a small amount of water into her mouth, which she swallowed quickly.

"One more?" she asked.

"One more, if you're up for it," he said.

She cleared her throat and nodded, but didn't smile at him. She felt him pull her forwards, and opened her mouth.

"I'm leading you to the couch," he said. She heard him shuffle around on the couch and then moved forwards towards his crotch.

"I'll let you move at your own speed," he said.

She nodded and leaned forwards. Her face impacted his cock, and she quickly wrapped her lips around the tip, fresh saliva coating it as she began to bob her head up and down.

Pastor Dan moaned, but he sounded a little different. Maybe he'd gotten hoarse from all of the moaning and demands he'd made of her.

She wasn't happy with him, making her swear, but she knew she couldn't leave him in such a state.

His cock seemed to have gotten smaller than it had been the previous two times, but she chalked that up to the weirdness of the male penis and continued sucking. Determined to finish him off quickly, she bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could with her hands still tied behind her back. She felt a single hand on her head and then felt him pull his penis out. He guided her down lower, and then felt something warm and hairy against her lips. She retracted briefly, but he pulled her gently back.

"Suck," he said.

She nodded, opening her mouth and pulling something round into her mouth. "A testicle," she thought, and rolled the odd object around in her mouth. Pastor Dan moaned loudly and she smirked, realizing just how easy men were to please. He pulled her face back and then moved her over. Sensing what he wanted, she sucked his other testicle into her mouth and rolled the warm organ around on her tongue, sucking gently. He pulled her off of his ball and then back up.

She resumed her steady rhythmic head bobbing and was very quickly rewarded with a final warm load of cum. It was just as plentiful as the other two, but this one tasted different. She swallowed it, none-the-less and was rewarded with a few more spurts. Sucking obediently, she cleaned what she could and heard him stand and then heard some shuffling around the room.

Having no recourse but to wait, she sat quietly. Finally, she heard Pastor Dan come around behind her and untie the blindfold and then start on the restraints. Bright light blinded her briefly and she looked down at herself. She saw gobs of slobber and semen soaking her chest and sighed, smirking at the mess.

Hands finally free, she stood and stared hard at Pastor Dan. "I don't like swearing," she said sternly.

He chuckled. "I know, but I like to hear it when you suck my cock, so get used to it."

She was shocked by his directness and began to feel bad. It was only words after all.

"I'm sorry Pastor Dan," she said. "I just... I'm new to all this and I don't know what boys... men... like. I didn't know swearing was a part of it."

He smiled and helped her up. "You did amazingly, Samantha. Go clean yourself up so I can give you a proper kiss."

She nodded and went to his private bathroom, spending a good ten minutes in there getting presentable again. Emerging, she saw that he had cleaned up the mess on the floor that they'd made; a small gooey puddle of slobber and cum.

He came over to her then and lifted her hand to kiss it. "You are the best thing in my life right now," he said. "Thank you so much for my three orgasms."

She smiled, touched at his words, and hugged him. "Of course, you're welcome."

He walked her to the office door and smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "I meant to tell you, you should go get a job at Double D's. It's this newer place in town."

She turned and looked at him. "What is it?"

He smiled. "It's a restaurant. I think you'll fit right in. I know the manager and I'll let him know to expect you."

She smiled. "Pastor Dan, that's so sweet of you!"

"After all you do for me, angel, it's the least I could do." He smiled and waved as she turned to walk to her car.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,303 Followers