My Sister Made Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,288 Followers

"Oh that's fine dear," Cindy answer, making Alex think she was dismissing her. She smiled at the older woman but then grew surprised when she saw she was sitting topless. "You can just get in naked like us."

Alex froze. Part of her wanted to leave, but a bigger part of her was definitely horny and wanted to stay. Both of Kenny's parents were attractive and had nice bodies and all. Was there anything wrong with skinny dipping... with your best friend's parents... while he slept upstairs...

She smiled, her naughtier side having won out, and quickly pulled off her shorts. She stepped into the warm water before sliding her top off.

"God, you are gorgeous," Mr. Logan said.

She smiled and whispered, "Thanks," before slithering down next to Mrs. Logan.

They conversed quietly for a few minutes before she felt Mrs. Logan's hand stray too far and brush against her left breast.

"Oh, sorry love," she said, moving her hand. "My hands must have a mind of their own."

She smiled. "Like I said earlier, I've been naive about how people react to me. Apparently all the hugs I've been getting have been for people to grope me."

Mr. Logan chuckled. "Sweetie, you didn't know?" he asked.

She shrugged, snickering along with him. "I really didn't. I mean, I guess it doesn't bother me, but it still made me feel stupid."

"Well honey, you're a beautiful young woman. You can't blame people for wanting to touch you," Cindy said. She reached out then and stroked Alex's hair. Turning, she looked at her husband. "What do you think, Ken? What's your favorite part of little miss Alex here?"

"I don't need to think, baby," he answered. "Those breasts might be the most spectacular set I've ever seen."

She blushed in the dim light. "Thank you Mr. Logan," she said quietly.

"Call me Ken," he admonished. Turning, he nudged his wife. "What about you, baby? What do you find most attractive about her."

Cindy smiled and stared hard at Alex. "Well, honestly, everything. But if you were to force me to pick something, I'd have to say that it's those very, very kissable lips."

Alex sighed, feeling very turned on at that moment. Cindy reached up and ran a single finger across her lips, eliciting an audible sigh.

"I'll bet you could have some fun with those lips, couldn't you?" he asked her.

She nodded. "I had a dream the other night about her, you know," she said, looking at him and then back at her playfully.

"Do tell," he prompted.

"Let's just say that it was very, very naughty," Cindy replied.

Alex whimpered as she ran her finger back across her lips and then subtly dipped between them. Unable to stop herself, she leaned forwards towards the older woman and grabbed both sides of her head. Her lips pushed against Mrs. Logan's, surprising her and forcing her back.

"I'm so sorry!" she stammered, sitting back.

Cindy calmed her with an upraised hand and came in for another kiss and a gentle probing of her tongue. Smiling, she licked her lips and then gently chewed on the bottom one for a second. "I think..." she said, leaning in and kissing Alex again, "that our little sex goddess here has swallowed some cum tonight."

Alex blushed deeply, knowing she'd been caught. She was surprised though, when Cindy leaned forwards and kissed her again.

"Mmm," she said, breaking the kiss. "I can still taste him on her. Who was it?" she asked.

Alex blushed, shaking her head.

"Oh, come on now, you can tell us, you won't get in trouble," Ken said comfortingly.

Alex didn't budge though, and shook her head again.

"I think she's trying to say that it was Kenny, or maybe all three that I'm tasting," Cindy said, smiling and leaning in to kiss her again.

Alex, thoroughly confused, nodded dumbly at the revelation.

"You do love that taste," Ken said, smiling at the two of them.

Still confused, she looked at the two of them blankly.

"It's just a little cum, sweetie. My husband likes to watch me suck cock. His favorite part is when I swallow. It's secretly my favorite part too," she said, play whispering and winking at her. "It doesn't matter whose it is, I just love the taste."

"She's my little cum-slut," Mr. Logan said. "Would you like her to demonstrate?" he asked.

Mrs. Logan grinned and looked over at Alex, who couldn't respond.

Grinning, she turned and pushed Ken up on the edge of the hot tub. "Come on, darling," she said, patting the water on the other side of him. "You can see better over here."

She knew she shouldn't move over there, but something in her made her really, really want to. Sighing internally, she quickly did as she was bade. Ken was sporting an erection similar in size and girth to what Kenny's had been. She chewed her lip absently while Cindy began to kiss up and down its length. Unable to tear her eyes away, Alex watched raptly.

Mrs. Logan definitely knew what she was doing, and soon had her husband writhing on the side of the hot tub, her lips sliding quickly up and down his shaft.

"Ugh, coming," he grunted, and softly cried out in pleasure. Mrs. Logan moaned loudly as he filled her mouth. He grunted several times and then finally slid back into the water. Cindy turned, smiling at Alex with a closed mouth, sliding into her. Warm lips pressed onto hers and Alex suddenly felt a rush of liquid in her mouth. Alarm, excitement, and surprise slammed into her as she realized that Mrs. Logan had just spit a load of her husband's cum into her mouth. Whimpering, she opened her mouth and turned her head, latching on and pushing her tongue in to get more of the precious liquid. Swallowing, she hungrily searched for more, slurping and sucking and Cindy's tongue.

Frustrated, she broke the kiss and then began to lick the spray droplets from Mrs. Logan's face. Coming down from the incredible surprise and excitement of the moment, she covered her mouth in embarrassed shock at what had transpired.

"I'm sorry, honey," Cindy said. "Did I read the signs wrong? I saw the way you were looking at my husband's cock and you even licked your lips. I figured you'd like that."

Alex nodded her head yes and then shook her head no, very confused. "I'm... I did..." she stammered. "I like the taste," she said, suddenly feeling stupid. "I better go." She slid from the water but then turned back, leaning over and grabbing Mrs. Logan again, her lips and tongue quickly threatening to overwhelm the older woman. The salty sweetness of Ken's load was still prevalent on her lips and tongue as Alex kissed her. "God, that's so fucking good," she moaned.

"Oh my," Cindy said as Alex broke the kiss and slid from the water. Turning, Alex stared longingly at the two of them, her chest heaving and body wet from the hot tub. The cool air was giving her goosebumps and caused her nipples to get even more erect than they had been previously. "I'm definitely going to leave now," she said, her hand straying to her breasts to idly fondle them. "I'm... very turned on and I need to go."

Cindy smiled and waved playfully. "I'm sorry to see you go, but we both look forward to your next visit."

Quickly yanking on her clothes, Alex grabbed her bag and headed through the side gate to her vehicle. She got home a few minutes later, still smoldering with desire. Heading inside, she went up to her room but then stopped, turning and heading to Toni's instead. Her sister was on the bed and had her headphones on listening to something while she read a magazine.

Smiling as she recognized the look on Alex face as wanton desire, she smiled and sat up in bed. Alex shut and locked the door behind her and walked purposefully forward. Leaning down, she took her twin by the back of the head and kissed her.

Toni's tongue pushed into her mouth and then against Alex's for a minute as the two began to paw at each other.

"So I guess it went well?" Toni asked, breaking the kiss. "I taste someone on your lips." She pulled her down again and slurped Alex's tongue and lips again. "Mmm," she muttered. "You were a bad girl again, weren't you?"

Alex grinned and slid her shorts off. "I'm so horny right now, Toni. Would you please take care of me?"

Smiling, Toni nodded and slid to the floor as Alex took her position on the bed. Crawling upwards, she began to kiss Alex's calves, slowly nibbling and sucking as she moved upwards.

"Tell me what happened," Toni told her.

Alex nodded in response, folding a pillow underneath her to be able to see her twin better.

"Well, the swimsuit was a hit," she started, sighing deeply as Toni moved higher on her calves, her warm lips and tongue pressing into her flesh. "I got there and spoke with Mrs. Logan for awhile. She was very interested in flirting with me once Brie had left."

"Cindy Logan has a thing for you too?" Toni asked, grinning at her as she moved past her knees.

"Oh yeah," Alex said. "Big time. We spoke for a few minutes before she suggested I stand out near the pool to give the guys and Mr. Logan a good show. I don't think she expected the suit to be so skimpy. I peeled my shirt off and all of them were staring hard at me. I could feel their eyes devouring my flesh. It was very exciting and a real turn on."

As she said flesh, Toni had moved up and was nibbling the interior of her thighs. Her soft lips parted in a smile as she glanced up. "You were gorgeous, I'll bet."

Alex smiled in response and shrugged. "I got wet just having them ogle me like that. When I got in the pool, the guys obviously tried to fondle me, but I swam away when they got too handsy. We had dinner and they kept ogling me, and then swam a little more where they tried to fondle me again."

Toni had moved methodically from thigh to thigh, upwards until she had reached the very edge of Alex's pussy. Biting gently, she moved from the bottom left to the top and then back down to the right of her twin's pussy, tantalizing and torturing her.

Moaning softly, Alex begged Toni with a glance.

"Finish your story," Toni said, smirking upwards.

"Will you lick my pussy?" Alex asked her.

Smiling, her twin nodded.

"Mr. and Mrs. Logan went inside and the boys started getting more and more handsy, even sucking on my nipples. I figured it would be safer inside and we headed upstairs. After slipping out of the suit and into some dry clothes, I left Kenny's bathroom and saw them all naked, waiting for me patiently. I immediately sucked the three of them off and swallowed all three loads."

Toni blew softly as Alex spoke, her tongue inching forwards and gently running up Alex's slit as she finished, the word "loads" coming out as a long low moan.

Forcing her tongue deep into her sister for a moment, she retracted and began to run it up her slit. It didn't take very long at all for her to begin to sigh and shiver as her orgasm crept closer.

"I... went downstairs to leave... but saw Mr. and Mrs. Logan out by the... fuck... hot tub... oh God..." Alex muttered.

Toni gripped her twin's buttocks and lifted slightly, her lips locking her open mouth completely onto Alex's cunt. Moaning in pleasure, Toni continued her oral assault as she spoke.

"I thought better of it... God, but I guess I was hornyyyyyyyyyy... fuck. I went out and joined them for a nude hot tub swim... God, please make me cum," she begged. Alex, now very close, fell silent for a second while Toni ferociously attacked her with her tongue.

"Fuck, Toni," Alex groaned, reaching down to cradle her twin's gyrating head. "Oh God!" she cried out quietly, her orgasm slamming into her and causing her body to wriggle and thrash even more as Toni continued her assault. "Fuck, your tongue feels so good in my pussy," she groaned quietly.

Toni slurped for a few more moments while Alex finished cumming. Finally falling still, she slid upwards and kissed Alex again. "Mmm, no wonder I can still taste someone on you. Three loads is a lot."

Alex sighed contentedly. "Something else happened though. Mrs. Logan kissed me while I was out there."

Toni, seemingly nonplussed, shrugged and kissed her again. "She said she could tell that I had swallowed some cum and knew it had to be one of the guys. She asked me who but I knew that I couldn't tell her."

"Eww," Toni said, suddenly realizing what she was saying. "She could taste her own son on your lips."

Alex nodded. "It was a little surreal. She actually guessed that I'd sucked off all three."

Toni's eyes went wide. "Did she get sick when she realized what she'd tasted?"

Alex shook her head and blushed. "She kissed me again."

Toni looked surprised for a moment, and a little disgusted, but then shrugged and leaned forwards to kiss her again. "I certainly don't mind tasting someone else's cum on my sister's lips," she said. Her lips were warm and tender on Alex's, and she sighed softly.

"Still though," Alex said as Toni began to gently nuzzle her neck. "Don't you think that's weird?"

Toni shrugged. "Well, I just ate your pussy. We're twins. It's a little hypocritical of me to be judgmental about that. Besides, maybe it did freak her out a little and she's just better at hiding it."

"True," Alex admitted.

"On the other hand," Toni said. "She could be a cum addicted slut just like you are."

Alex sighed and pushed her off for a second before Toni laughed and slid back on top of her.

"Stop, you know I'm playing with you," she whispered, kissing her again.

"After she kissed me again, she asked if I wanted to watch her suck off her husband," Alex said. "I should have left then too, but something made me stay."

Toni sat back then, sensing what was coming. "She made you suck off Mr. Logan?" she asked, looking a little worried.

Alex smirked. "Now who's being judgmental? No, she didn't make me suck him off. I watched while she did. After she was finished though, she surprised me with a very cum filled kiss."

Toni looked shocked for a second, but adjusted quickly. "So that's who I was tasting," she said, sitting back.

Alex nodded. "Sorry," she said. "I know that might be a little too much for you."

"We're more alike than you would like to believe," Toni replied. "It doesn't concern me as much as you think. It's weird that you blew your best friend and then his mother spit his father's cum in your mouth afterwards, that's for damn sure."

Alex sighed and covered her face. "What the hell is going on in my life lately?" she asked, exasperated. "I'm fucking my own sister and her boyfriend, I'm blowing all my friends, and even the school principal."

Toni sighed, stroking her hair as she spooned up behind her. "Alex, please don't beat yourself up about this. Don't over analyze it like you do everything else. Yeah, it's a pretty far out there, but it was all consensual and you had fun, right?"

Turning, Alex looked right at her. She was right! "You're right for once," she said.

"Gee thanks," Toni deadpanned.

"No, I'm serious. I had fun doing what I did, each time. I liked sucking off my friends, and you know for sure that I liked sucking off the principal." Alex was starting to smile.

"And what about us?" Toni asked, looking at her. The look on her face had gone from mild amusement to slight concern.

"What about us?" Alex asked.

"Does what we're doing concern you?" she asked.

Alex frowned. "I don't understand. Of course it does. You're my sister."

Toni frowned for a second before she caught herself and covered it up, but it was too late, Alex had seen it.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Toni," she started. "That's not what I meant. I love what we're doing together," she clarified. "When I got all turned on from sucking cock, do you know who I thought of?"

Toni smiled ever-so-slightly. "Me?"

"No, Porky Pig. Of course it was you!" Alex said. "I love you, Toni. I hope you know that."

"More than anyone?" Toni asked, leaning in to kiss her again.

As her lips parted, Alex nodded in response. "Anyone," she added.

Toni smiled and brushed a hair from her face. "I love you too," she said, leaning forwards and kissing Alex on her nose.

*****

Samantha

Sam wriggled slightly as she sat in the pew watching him at the lectern. She couldn't get the thoughts out of her head. She wasn't supposed to enjoy what she was doing with him. It wasn't for her pleasure, it was to make things easier for him. Why couldn't she get those naughty thoughts from her mind? All she could think about was helping the Pastor by taking his penis into her mouth. She began to think about how wonderful it seemed to make him feel when he shot into her mouth.

Beside her, Keith reached for her hand and smiled easily at her. She began to wonder what Keith's penis looked like at that moment, and then quietly forced the thoughts from her mind. Here she was thinking about blowjobbing him during church!

She couldn't help it, though. Her thoughts drifted from the scripture back to sucking on the Pastor's penis. She knew it was unorthodox and something only Pastor Dan's wife should do for him, but she couldn't help herself. He was such a good man and he had asked, no... begged her... for her help.

Still, she realized, it had spurred a bit of a change in her. She was only helping Pastor Dan, sure, but she'd also let Keith see her breasts! What was happening to her? She briefly wondered if she should put the brakes on with him. Maybe it was an unintended consequence of helping Pastor Dan. Maybe some of his pent up sexual energy was infecting her.

That had to be it, she figured. Maybe it was swallowing his stuff. Maybe that was causing her to want to do more with Keith! She smiled quietly and nodded, determined to ask Pastor Dan about it.

Keith squeezed her hand quietly next to her and smiled. After church, he walked with her to Pastor Dan's office and waited in the hallway while she started on the paperwork that she always did right after the service. He arrived a little later, having said goodbye to all the parishioners.

"Keith, how nice to see you," Pastor Dan said as he approached.

Sam stood and went out to the hallway when she heard his voice. "Keith is going to wait for me while I assist you," she said sweetly, smiling up at him.

Pastor Dan smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "That's such a nice thing," he said. "You can have a seat over on that bench if you like, but unfortunately I can't let you in the office while we're handling the tithes and some of the paperwork."

"I understand!" Keith said, smiling genuinely.

Sam kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his hand. "I shouldn't be too long. Are you sure you want to wait? I can always meet you at my house when I'm finished."

Keith smiled and shook his head. "I don't mind. I'll just do some light reading," he joked, smiling as he pulled out his bible.

Sam giggled and waved. "I won't be long."

Pastor Dan placed a single hand on her shoulder and ushered her in, shutting the door to the office behind them. She quickly took her seat and began to finish up the paperwork while he disappeared into his office.

After about thirty minutes, she heard him come out and check her progress.

"I'm almost finished and then I can help you," she said, turning and smiling sweetly at him. "As long as you don't distract me," she added playfully. She looked up and saw his gaze staring down the front of her shirt, obviously looking at her breasts. She smiled. "You really have had a tough week haven't you? You're all... what's the word when men have the condition of really needing to have a release?"

He looked down at her, amused. "Horny," he replied.

She smiled. "That's it! You're obviously horny."

He chuckled but was quiet as she finished. A few minutes later, she pushed back from the desk and headed to the couch. He shook his head and leaned in immediately to kiss her as he pulled her close.

She giggled as his lips found hers, his tongue pushing eagerly into her mouth as his hands fumbled with her top. His fingers were warm as they tickled the pale skin of her breasts as he slid her shirt off. He slid to his knees for a moment and began to suckle at one of her breasts, and then the other, causing her to sigh in pleasure for a second before she caught herself. Though he was doing this for himself, the sensation of his warm tongue on her nipples was intense. She was caught off guard by the feeling of loss when he broke the suckle he had on her breast and stood.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,288 Followers