My Sister Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

She nodded.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me last night?"

"No, of course not. That was old news." Her eyes shifted away from me. She was looking at the floor.

"I didn't know anything about it. When did it happen?"

"A few weeks ago, Daddy told me not to tell you. He didn't want you to be right. I thought maybe mom had told you."

"No, she didn't. What did you want to talk about?"

"It's nothing. It can wait until later." She still wasn't looking at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm getting hungry." She looked back at me, but I could see that her mind was really turning.

"Okay, let's go eat then."

We got to the restaurant and placed our order. I ordered us a pitcher of margaritas. She was shocked.

"They didn't even ID us." We started eating chips and salsa. She acted like she hadn't eaten in a week.

"I come in here three times a week, they know me."

"This salsa is so good."

"I'm glad you like it," I smiled. "Just slow down and enjoy it, huh??"

"I can't help myself!!"

She took a sip of her margarita and we started talking about what people we knew were doing. She talked a little more about Evan. I could still see her pain and I felt really bad for her. I also felt like I would open up his head if I ever saw him again.

"So now that you know about my life, what about you? Are you seeing anybody?"

"No, nobody specific."

"Why not?"

"I don't know... I like having the freedom I have. I get to do what I want."

"What about Mel?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. We're still giving one another some space."

"Do you still see her?"

"Yeah."

"Is it awkward?"

"Yeah, it is. Really awkward."

"Why?"

"Because if we're not with someone else. It's like we're still together."

"Oh?" She arched her eyebrows.

"No, it's not like that. We don't let things get out of hand."

She arched her eyebrows again. "I see. Well, why don't you meet someone new?"

"The right girl hasn't come along yet."

"Do you think you'll know when she does?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"What would she be like?"

Our food arrived. She looked as though the finest feast had been set in front of her.

"God, this looks so good."

"I hope it's what you've been dreaming of."

"Mmm, it is." She dug into her enchiladas with reckless abandon. After she had several

bites, she said, "You still didn't answer my question."

"What question?"

"What would she be like?"

"I don't know, she'd be smart and funny and have a nice figure, pretty eyes."

"Oh wow, that really narrows it down." She laughed. "You need to be more specific."

"Stace, I don't know, long brown hair." She looked at me quizzically.

"That's interesting. It doesn't sound like Mel was the right girl for you then." Mel was a willowy blonde.

"Maybe not. She did mean a lot to me."

"I know she did. I was always a little jealous of her."

"You were?"

"Yeah, of course I was. You made her really happy. You always treated her like a

princess."

"Ha, she still thought we should take a break from one another."

"That was her mistake." She smiled at me.

"Yeah, Okay, enough questions for me. What would be the right guy for you?"

"Truthfully?" She was still eating like a starving woman.

"Yes, truthfully."

"Well, definitely not like Evan."

"No?"

"No, he was a mistake."

"Okay, like who then?"

Her face twisted into a smile. "You really want to know?"

"Yes, I do."

"The perfect guy for me would be like you."

"What?"

"He'd be like you. You're a great guy. I've always thought that. You're fun. Handsome."

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"You're welcome." She was smiling as she continued to eat her lunch. "Your description of the right girl makes me wonder."

"Yes, it makes me wonder too."

"It does?"

"Yeah, you're great Stace. I'd be lucky to meet a girl like you."

She was looking at me with strange smile on her face. I couldn't place it. I had never seen her look at me like that before.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." Her smile broadened. She looked down at her plate. "I think I'm full."

"So am I. You want another margarita?"

"Yeah, maybe just a half a glass." I poured her a little bit and then poured the rest in my

glass. We sipped in silence for a while. I was looking at her, but she was avoiding making eye contact with me. Finally, she did.

"What?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Nothing. I'm just glad you came up today."

"So am I. I've missed you a lot this year." Her smile was so pretty.

"Me too. You ready to go home?"

"Yeah, I think so."

I paid our ticket and we walked out into the bright sunshine of a spring day. After we walked a little way she wrapped her arms around my left arm. I looked over at her.

"You Okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just really tired. After everything with daddy last night, I didn't sleep very well."

"I'm sorry you and mom had to deal with his shit again."

"Shawn, it's Okay. It just hurts me so much to hear him talk about you the way he does. There's nothing wrong with being an engineer that went to a state school." I smiled at her. "I'm so proud of you for doing what you wanted and not what he did. I wish I was brave enough to have done that myself."

"Honey, you are brave, but you're smart too. It would have been a lot worse for you than it was me."

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Stace, it would have been." She looked up at me as we continued to walk. "You were the one he always knew was destined for greatness." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, but you were the one he always pushed the hardest."

"He had to, but I just got tired of being pushed."

"I can imagine so." She had tears in her eyes.

"Hey, honey. Don't get upset again."

"I won't, I'll be okay."

"Stace, what's wrong? You're never like this."

"I'm just really tired and emotional right now. Can I take a nap when we get home?"

"Sure."

"Thanks. What are we going to do tonight?"

"I was thinking we'd go out for happy hour and then go to a couple parties. Does that

sound like fun?"

"Yeah. It does. I can't wait to go out with you tonight. I've wanted to do this again for a long time."

"Yeah, me too. It's been so long."

We got to the door of my apartment and walked in. I walked over to get her bags and carried them into my room.

"You can sleep in here, tonight. I'll sleep on the couch."

"That's not fair. I'll sleep out there."

"No, you certainly won't!! I've slept on the couch many times. I don't mind."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure! Take your nap sweetie."

"You look tired too."

"I am. I was up late studying."

She looked around my room and saw the pictures I had on the wall.

"You still have a picture of Mel on your wall?"

"Yeah."

"That's really sweet. Hey, what am I doing up here?" I could feel myself blush. "You have a picture of me next to Mel."

"Sorry."

"I don't mind. That makes me feel good. You've always been a great brother to me."

She walked over towards me and I wrapped my arms around her. I held her for a long time. I could smell her perfume and the shampoo she had used that morning. She pulled away slightly and looked up at me. She had tears in her eyes again.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Shawn, it's nothing." She pulled away from me. She turned and walked towards the bed. She stopped to kick off her flip flops. She was actually sobbing. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her again. She tensed slightly and then she seemed to relax. I pulled her close to me. I could feel her breasts resting on my forearms as I held her. It was definitely not a brother/sister embrace.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Shawn, it's nothing. We can talk about it later." Her hands came up to rest on my forearms. Thinking she might not comfortable with me holding her like this, I started to release her.

"No, don't. I feel good like this. It makes me feel better."

I leaned down and put my head on her shoulder. "Stace, you should get some rest. You're tired."

"Yes. I should." I slowly released her. She turned back to me and smiled. She reached for a tissue on the bedside table. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. I patted the bed.

"Come here and get some sleep."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know, maybe watch some TV." She slid into bed under the covers.

"Would you sit here with me for a little while?"

"Sure, if you want."

"Thanks." She slid further over in the bed and I sat down next to her.

"Are you Okay, Stace?"

"Yeah, I've just got some things on my mind. I'll be fine."

"All right." I reached over and stroked her hair.

"You used to do that all the time."

"I know."

"Why did you stop?"

"It's just not something guys usually do for their sisters."

"Yeah, but I liked that you did it for me." Her smile was almost too much for me. I

couldn't believe the feelings I was having for her. It really began to scare me.

"Stacey, I should let you get some sleep." I started to stand up.

"No, please, stay. I miss talking to you. I miss when you would come in my room at night and we'd talk until I fell asleep on you."

"Yes, I do too. It was always funny. I'd be talking and I'd look over and you were out."

"Ha, yeah. I did that to you too many times. Shawn, just lay down. You could use a nap too."

My heart was beating fast as I looked at her. Despite my feelings, I decided it would be fine to take nap with her. I stood up and kicked off my shoes and joined her under the covers. She was lying on her side looking at me. I smiled at her.

"Talk to me. Tell me a funny story about school or something."

"Ok, Stace." I began telling her about something that had happened in the gym last week. She laughed a few times, but after just a few minutes her eyes were closed and I could hear her breathing change. I watched her for a while before I faded out too.

I woke up a couple hours later. I had fallen into a very deep sleep, because it took me a few seconds to realize where I was. I was all warm on my right side. I had my right arm wrapped around something soft and warm. I looked down and saw a thin arm draped over my chest. I could also feel a leg across my midsection and thighs. I turned to my right and I was struck by the fact that it was my beautiful sister holding onto me in her sleep.

I watched her as she slept. She looked so precious laying there next to me. I wondered if she knew who she was holding on to or not.

I really enjoyed having her that close to me. On a couple of occasions she would stir and snuggle against me. I relished the feel of her body rubbing against me.

I laid there holding her for almost an hour. Finally she started to stir. I looked at her as she opened her eyes. She started to smile but then she stopped. She pulled her arm and leg off of me and she rolled over on her back. She was looking at the ceiling.

"Shawn, I, I'm sorry. I didn't realize..."

"Hey, Stace, it's ok." I rolled over to face her. She was still staring upward.

"No, I shouldn't have been doing that, I didn't realize..."

"Honey, really it's ok. Seriously, are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just don't want you to be freaked out by it."

"Honey, I'm not freaked out. Really, It's fine. You've just been acting weird today Stacey."

"What time do we need to get ready?" She said ignoring my last statement. She had turned her head to look at me.

"I thought we could leave here about 5 and get dinner and then go my friend's bar for happy hour."

"How am I going to get into a bar?"

"You're with me. It'll be ok."

"I'm always ok when I'm with you." She managed to smile.

"I'm glad you feel that way. I'm going to take a shower." I rolled out of bed. I looked back at her lying under the covers. She was smiling at me.

"Thanks for taking a nap with me. I slept really good."

"So did I." I smiled back at her and turned to walk to the bathroom.

I took my shower and got dressed. When I walked back into my bedroom she was sitting up in the bed. She was running her fingers through her hair. She had a very dreamy look on her face.

"Hey, are you awake yet?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Do you want to take a shower?"

"Yeah, just a quick one."

"Ok, the towels are in the little closet across the hall. I'll leave you to it. I'm going to do some laundry. Do you want me to wash your stuff?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. I'll leave it by the washing machine."

I walked out to the living room and turned on the TV. I found a baseball game and settled in to watch. After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door close, followed quickly by the shower starting. I decided to go ahead and load the washing machine and I would start it when she was out of the shower. I walked back into my room and grabbed the basket of clothes.

She had laid her tank top and skirt on the washing machine. I raised the basket to dump my clothes inside. When I did, I knocked her clothes onto the floor. I reached down to pick them up and as I was standing back up, her pink panties fell out from between her skirt and tank top. I put the skirt and top and in the washer and reached back for the panties. I felt a strange feeling when I touched them. I had touched her under things before, when we were growing up, as my mom had always insisted on sharing household chores. This was different. When I stood back up, I examined them closely. They were made of a delicate pink lace. Looking at them I decided she would look amazing in them. The thin material was transparent except at the gusset.

I was overwhelmed with guilt. I couldn't believe I was thinking the things I was about her. She had always trusted me and looked up to me. Now, I was thinking about her in the worst possible ways. I wadded the panties up and was ready to toss them in washing machine, when I realized they felt damp in my hand. My guilt was momentarily forgotten as I pulled them back open.

I looked at them closely. The gusset was extremely wet. Without thinking, I brought them to my face. They smelled of her perfume and her scent. I couldn't believe I was standing here sniffing my sweet, beautiful, little sister's panties and she was taking a shower not 20 feet from me. The guilt returned and I tossed them in the washer. I tossed in soap and fabric softener and closed the lid. I walked quickly back to the living room and sat down.

The shame of it really got to me. Especially, when I realized my cock was rock hard in my shorts. God, what would she think of me if she knew what I had been doing?

But then the thought occurred to me, why had she been so wet? Maybe she had been having a dream. I knew I had very vivid dreams and would wake up beside myself with excitement. Maybe she had been doing the same thing. Maybe that's why she had been holding me.

I tried to focus without success on the baseball game. I kept thinking about how I felt about her. How wrong it was for me to have the feelings of desire I had. I told myself I had to stop thinking those things.

I continued to sit there as I heard her exit the bathroom and go back in my bedroom. The time passed slowly.

I heard my bedroom door open and I heard her heels click on the tile floor of the hall. They stopped, so I assumed she was standing in front of the mirror in the hall. I wondered what she had decided to wear.

My question was soon answered as I heard her walking towards me. She stepped into the living room and I felt like my heart had stopped.

She was wearing a slinky, long sleeved, black dress with a scooped neck. It showed off a generous amount of her cleavage. Her toned legs were covered in tan nylons and her feet were adorned with four-inch black patent leather Mary Jane heels. Her hair and makeup were just perfect. She stopped and put her arms down at her sides.

"How do I look?"

I felt my mouth open, but nothing came out.

"What?"

"Uh, Stace, you, uh look great."

"You think so? It's not too much is it?"

"No, honey. It's not. You look perfect."

She beamed. "Good, I wanted to look really good for you."

"For me?"

"Yeah of course, I'm going out with YOU tonight." She winked at me.

"Yeah. I'm really lucky. I'm going to be with the prettiest girl in town."

"Don't say that. I'm just your kid sister." I walked over to her. I put my hand on her arm.

"No, I mean that. You look gorgeous." She looked up at me with those big green eyes and a beautiful smile.

"Shawn, thank you. You've never said anything like to me before."

"Stace, I'm sorry I haven't, but it's not something you usually tell your sister."

"I know it's not, but it makes me feel really good to hear those things. You've always told me the truth. No matter what." She wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her close.

"I know I have honey."

"I'm really glad I came up here. Daddy was so mad when I told him I was coming. He wanted me to go with him and mom to some party or something. I'm sure he just wanted to tell all of his friends about his 'daughter at Harvard'."

"Yeah, you're right. Then you would have had hear about his loser son."

"No, I wouldn't have. I would have walked out." She squeezed me harder. "Shawn, I love you. I hope you and daddy will put all of this to rest one day."

"I love you too, Stace. I hope so, honey." We slowly parted our hug.

"Get dressed, I'm ready to go out!"

"All right. Back in a flash."

I quickly picked out some nice clothes and got dressed. I usually went out in a shirt and

shorts, but knowing the way she looked, that wouldn't do. I soon had on a nice shirt, slacks and black boots. I had my hair pulled back. I walked back into the living room to see her sitting on the couch. Her dress was short enough to show a wonderful amount of her toned legs. The light tan of the nylon really accentuated them.

We walked down the street to a small local restaurant. We sat at a small booth in the corner. I spent a lot of time looking at her across the table as we talked. I had never seen her look so sexy. I loved watching her smile and laugh. She got up once to go to the rest room and naturally my eyes followed her. After she had taken a few steps, she looked back to catch me watching her. We smiled at one another briefly before she walked off.

After dinner, we headed to one of my favorite bars. There were several guys and girls there that I knew and I introduced Stacey to everyone. We joined them and placed our order. I got us a couple Irish Car Bombs.

"We had some of those in Boston for St. Patrick's Day."

"Did you like them?"

"Yeah, but I got really drunk."

"They're one of my favorites. Pace yourself, but have as much fun as you want. I've held your hair while you puked before."

"I remember that, sorta." She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I don't want that to happen tonight."

I looked at her and smiled. "I know. We're going to have fun tonight though, right? Like we used to?"

"Of course!"

We had a few drinks and she enjoyed talking with my friends. After a little while, she excused herself to go to the restroom. A few of the girls went with her. After they had left, several of the guys commented on how beautiful she was.

Stacey walked back up with a big smile. "I want to play darts."

"Ok, sure." Several of us made our way to the back room where the boards were. The night was still young, so there weren't very many people back there playing yet. I saw Midnight sitting in the corner and waved to him. He was the head bouncer and part owner of the bar. Midnight would probably have been an NFL all-pro defensive tackle except that he had suffered a terrible knee injury my freshman year. He was still working on his degree and hung around the gym and trained with us. He got his nickname because when he was still playing ball he'd hit opposing quarterbacks so hard they think it was Midnight because of all the stars they were seeing. He got up off the bar stool and walked over to us.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers