My Sister Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Yes, more now than ever. I want you." She was straddling my hips and was gently sliding her wet pussy along my cock.

"I want you too." I rolled her over on her back and moved in to kiss her again. I felt my cock slide against her wet pussy. I gently ground against her as we continued to kiss. Her arms were wrapped around my neck.

"Shawn, please. I have to feel you inside me. Don't make me wait any longer." I knew that I couldn't either. I raised myself up on my knees and reached down to grab my hard cock. I gently rubbed the head along her slit.

I looked into her eyes. She nodded her head with a pleading look on her beautiful face.

I lined my cock up with her most intimate area and gently slid into my sister's sweet pussy. She closed her eyes and squirmed under me and moaned.

"Oh my god Shawn, that's so good."

"Yes it is."

She pushed her hips up against me, forcing my cock deeper. "It's like I imagined it would be. But better." She giggled. "And bigger."

"You feel so good," I said. I propped myself on my hands and knees and slowly slid my cock back out of her. God, she felt so tight. It actually took some determined effort to draw my cock back out of her hot, wet center. When I slid back into her, she groaned her delight.

"You feel so big. I've never felt like this before."

"Me, too. You're so special to me. I can't believe this is happening." I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my baby sister. It felt so natural. I kept looking down at her in amazement. She had her eyes closed for a long time. When she finally opened them, she saw me staring at her.

"What?"

"You just look so beautiful. I can't believe we're doing this baby."

"Me either." She smiled and then gently bit her lip. She looked so fucking sexy. "Kiss me again."

I leaned forward until our lips met. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her legs were wrapped around my waist allowing me complete access to her body. We kissed gently as I continued to slide in and out of her. She moaned and groaned as we steadily built a steady rhythm. We continued like that for perhaps 10 minutes. Not saying anything, just enjoying the sensations we were experiencing and looking into one another's eyes.

I wanted to change positions, so I pulled out of her. I saw a brief look of disappointment, until I rolled over on my back and pulled her over on top of me.

Her hand quickly reached down between us. In a flash I felt her hips move and I was immersed once again in my sweet baby sister's most private area. She looked back down at me and smiled. "Thank you, Shawn. I love being on top."

"Mmmm. Good." She put her hands on my chest and began to slowly slide her wet sex up and down my hard cock. I loved looking up at her, watching her breasts sway as she rode me.

"Oh, this is so good." She leaned forward and our mouths met again as she bounced on my cock. I massaged her big breasts and rolled her rock hard nipples between my fingers. She was really moving her hips. "Shawn, thank you. This was meant to be. We were supposed to share this."

"Oh, Stacy, baby. I hope so."

"It is Shawn. I've never made love to anyone or touched myself when I wasn't thinking about you." She was supporting herself with her hands on my chest. Her head was thrown back.

"Really?"

"Uh huh." She looked down at me and smiled. "It always made me feel so hot. Just the thought of us together."

"Fuck, I wish I had known."

"It's okay. You know now." She smiled again and began to really ride me hard and

fast. "We're sharing something so special."

"Mmm, yes." My hands continued to roam over her bouncing breasts and the rest of her lovely body.

"Oh, god, I love that. I can't believe you make me feel so good. Oh, Shawn, I, I'm..." She collapsed on top of me and squealed. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she came. I had been on the verge since I first entered her and feeling her lose control caused me to erupt inside her. I held her close for a long time before she raised her head and kissed me. "I love you so much. That was the most special moment of my life."

"I love you too, Stacey. That was something I'll never forget." We held one another and continued to kiss for a long while. She finally raised herself up on her hands. She looked down at me with a trace of sadness on her face.

"You okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I could see her eyes beginning to tear.

"Hey, come here," I said. She rolled off of me and lay down on her side next to me. I spooned her and wrapped my arms around her. "You're okay with this?" I could feel her shaking so I pulled a blanket over us.

"Yeah, I am. That was the best experience I have ever had." She was crying.

"What's wrong then?"

"It's just... It's just that I..."

"It's just what?"

"Shawn, I just wish you weren't my brother. I feel that way even more now that we have made love."

"Honey, we can't change that."

"I know we can't. That doesn't mean I can't cry about it, though."

"Baby, it'll be ok."

"Shawn, I can't be away from you again. Not seeing you has been so hard. This will only

make it worse."

"Honey, we're together now. One day at a time."

"Yes."

"We need to talk tomorrow, ok? I think we're both still too charged up to think clearly.

Let's just calm down, okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry." Her hands were touching my arms as I held her.

"We need to get some rest."

"Okay." I continued to hold her. We didn't say anything. Gradually, I could feel her breathing change as she slowly went to sleep.

I laid there for a long time after she went to sleep thinking. I was amazed that she had felt the same as I did. We hadn't bothered to reflect on our feelings much though. We had just acted on them. I hoped that we wouldn't have any regrets.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers