My Sister Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,507 Followers

"Hell, Shawn, what's going on tonight?" We slapped hands.

"Just hanging out. Midnight, this is my sister, Stacey."

"This, IS, little Stacey?"

"Yeah, man." Stacey looked a little confused. Midnight noticed and laughed.

"Sorry, honey. Your brother has told me all about you. Damn, I always thought he was full of shit. I don't think I ever believed someone as ugly as him could have a beautiful sister like you. Big Ivy League girl, now too, huh?"

"Yeah, he's told me all about you too, Midnight." She smiled at him.

"Hell, honey, don't believe nothing your lying brother says unless it was something good about me." He flashed her a big grin.

"I will remember that."

"You all have fun. Let me know if you need anything."

"All right, Midnight. Thanks, brother." He walked off, causally surveying the crowd.

"God, he's bigger than I imagined."

"Yeah, he is."

"You told him I was beautiful?"

"Yeah, why? You are."

She grinned again at me and then took a drink of her Car Bomb. "Thanks."

We started throwing a game and gradually more and more people came in. For a professed total amateur, Stacey held her own at the dart board. I was enjoying watching her having a good time and meeting my friends. She had quickly established herself as the life of the party.

We had been playing for a little while when Melanie walked in with a few other girls. She saw me and walked up and gave me a hug.

"Midnight told me you were back here."

"He did, huh?"

"Yeah. When did Stacey get here?"

"This afternoon."

"Cool. You're showing her how us public school losers live?" Mel knew my dad's sentiments.

"Yeah I am."

Stacey walked up.

"Hey, Mel!"

"Hi, Stacey. I love that dress. You look great."

"Thanks. You too."

We chatted for a while as we continued playing darts. As I was walking back from the dart board one time, Mel wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss. We hadn't been together in a year, but we always seemed to do this anytime we were around one another. It made things awkward since it never went beyond a few kisses and touches. She did it a couple more times. Once I saw that Stacey was looking at us. She just smiled and went back to talking to a guy she was sitting next to.

"What are you guys going to be doing later tonight?" Melanie asked. "We're getting ready to go over to Sam's house. She's having a big party and I thought you might want to come with us."

"We haven't really thought about it too much. I thought we might go over there, but I'll see what Stacey wants to do."

"I mean it's no big deal, I know she just got here today. I just thought you might want to hang out. I forget how much I like being around you."

"Oh, yeah? I can't have you forgetting me, Mel." I wrapped my arms around her.

"I didn't really forget, I just tried to put it out of my mind. I mean, we had a lot of fun together."

"Yeah, we did."

"Shawn, I miss you." I looked back over to see what Stacey was doing. "What do you keep looking at?" She grabbed my chin. She had a devilish smile on her face. "Nobody is going to run off with your baby sister."

"Sorry."

"Look, I know we had decided to go our separate ways, but I want you back in my life."

"You do?"

"Yes. Every time I see you, I regret letting you go."

"Okay, Mel. We can try again. Are you going to be in town this summer?"

"Yes. I'm taking a class. We're going to leave soon. If you can make it over to Sam's tonight, I'd love to see you." She pulled my face down to hers and we shared another hot kiss.

"Okay, we'll try. I've wanted to hang out with her again for a long time."

"Baby, I understand. I wish my brother was cool like you; he never spent any time with me. Call me, okay?"

"Sure." She gave me another quick kiss before walking off with her friends. I turned back to the table to see Stacey sitting on her stool, looking at me. She looked like she had a lot going on in her mind. I walked around the table to her.

"You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She turned and looked at me. "I see why you said it was awkward."

"Yeah. She wants us to get back together."

"Really?" She had a strange look on her face.

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just you don't seem very happy."

"I am, I just have some things on my mind now."

"I know. Me too. What's on your mind?" She was looking at me really intently.

"Just some things. Let's forget about it, and have fun, all right?"

"All right, but I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I am. Are you?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah. Of course I am. I'm with you."

"I make you feel better?"

"Yes, you do. You always have." She looked misty eyed.

"Honey, what's bothering you?"

"Shawn, can we talk about it later? I just want to have fun with you tonight."

"Yeah, sure."

"Good."

A little while later I returned from the dart board and noticed that Stacey was talking to a guy I had seen around, but didn't know. He had three other guys with him. They all looked like frat punks. I made my way over to see if she wanted another drink.

"No, I'm fine right now. Shawn, this is Jason. Jason, this is Shawn."

"Hi, Jason." I stuck my hand out.

He turned to me and cockily shook my hand. "Hi," he said. Then he turned back to continue talking to Stacey.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to talk to some of the guys. A little while later it was my turn to throw again and after I had collected my darts I found Stacey still sitting on the bar stool. This time there was no one talking to her and she was looking right at me. She looked so beautiful. When I finally reached her she said, "I'm having a really great time with you tonight. Thanks."

"I'm glad. I wanted you to." She was playing with her necklace. I found myself watching her roll it around in her fingers, just inches from her breasts. I then noticed that it was the necklace I had given her on her birthday. "I just noticed what you were wearing," I said.

"That took long enough. I wear it all the time."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, I do. It's really pretty. I've gotten lots of compliments on it. It made me feel so good when you gave it to me."

"I wanted you to have something special."

"It is special to me."

"Where did that guy go?"

"He went to get me a drink, why?"

"Just wondering."

I noticed Midnight waving to me across the room. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Midnight wants to talk to me."

I walked over to where Midnight was watching the door. "What's up, man?"

"Hey, listen Shawn. I don't want to get in your business, man, but that dude talking to Stacey is bad news, Bro."

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you hear what happened to little Kylie?"

"No, man. What?"

"That cat was in here a couple weeks ago hanging out with her. She thinks that motherfucker slipped something in her drink. She woke up naked in her dorm room."

"No, shit?"

"Yeah, no shit. I just been looking for the slightest reason to come down on him like a pile of bricks."

"Man, he just went to get Stacey a drink."

"Bro, you need a minute alone with the guy, me and my boys could all be looking the wrong way."

"Thanks, man. Maybe it won't come to that."

His walkie talkie buzzed.

"Yeah, what's up Suraj?"

"Midnight, I just saw that piece of shit put something in a beer he bought."

"All right, Suraj. I'll handle it." He nodded at me.

"Shit, man. Thanks."

"No, problem. Now, I got the evidence to get this mother fucker now."

"Yep, you do."

I saw Jason walking back over towards Stacey. He had his back to me.

"Oh, you brought me a beer, thanks." I took it from his hand.

"No, I got it for her, asshole."

"Shawn, what are you doing?" Stacey had a scared look on her face.

"Listen close asshole, I know exactly what you're doing here."

"Oh, do you?" He got a big smile on his face.

"You're goddamn right, I do. I know what you did to Kylie, too." The smile began to fade. A few of the guys I knew from the gym had gathered around us.

"Shawn, what's going on? Why are you doing this?" Stacey had stood up from her stool.

"Yeah, listen to her, fucker. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm going to give you a chance. Take a drink of this." I lifted the glass to within an inch of his face.

"Fuck you, man. I don't have to do shit."

"Shawn, what's wrong?" Stacey had taken a couple steps towards me.

"He's just threatened that I'm moving in on his territory," Jason replied. "He's probably having a 'roid rage or something." He grabbed Stacey's arm and tried to pull her towards him. She fought his hand away and walked over to me.

"Shawn, why are you acting like this? He just bought me a drink." I continued to stare at the piece of shit in front of me.

"Ask him what he put in this beer, Stacey," I replied.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me incredulously.

"He put some sort of drug in this beer, Stacey. I think this little piece of shit raped a girl I know. She told Midnight he drugged her."

"He doesn't know what he's talking about, baby." Jason grabbed Stacey by the wrist. "Come on, we were having fun."

"Let go of me!" She pulled away from him. "Shawn, are you sure about all of this?"

"As sure as I can be." I sat the beer on a table by me. My eyes never left Jason. He reached for Stacey again. "She already told you to leave her alone. I will break your fucking face if touch her one more goddamn time. You better do yourself a favor and head for the door."

"I don't have to leave."

"The way I see it, you do. The bartender saw you put something in this beer. You've got two options. You go to the front door and meet the cops, or you stand here one second longer, I beat the shit out of you, and then you meet the cops."

Two of his friends were standing behind him. One of them looked scared shitless. The other looked like he was ready for a scrap. I could see Mike and Steve from the gym out of the corner of my eye, so I felt better if things got out of hand. I stared at Jason, waiting to see what he was going to do. He just stood there staring back at me. I could see Stacey watching me.

I saw movement to my right. I turned just in time to catch a fist right in the nose. It was the third guy that had been with Jason. I staggered backwards as I could feel my eyes begin to water. I looked up to see the guy step towards me. I quickly looked back to my left and saw Jason standing there with a big fucking grin on his face. I also saw the terrified look on my little sister's face.

I felt a boiling rage inside of me. The guy that had punched me got within my reach and I pulled back and drilled him in the jaw as hard as I could. He stumbled a little and fell back against a table. I moved quickly towards Jason. I saw Mike and Steve go after the other two guys. I quickly tackled Jason to the floor and began to wail on him. I must have punched him ten times before I felt a huge pair of hands grab me. I spun around, fists ready, to see Midnight standing over me.

"Whoa, easy killa. It's just your old pal Midnight."

I turned back around to see Mike and Steve chasing the other two guys out. The bouncers had the third guy and were walking him to the door. I slowly stood up. I looked down at Jason. His nose was bleeding and his face was already beginning to swell. He got up and tried to walk for the door, but Midnight grabbed him around the neck.

"You're not going anywhere boy. The cops are on their way for your sorry ass."

Midnight began dragging him to the door. "Shawn, stick around for a bit. I'll be right back." He grabbed the spiked beer as they passed it.

I turned to see Stacey coming to me. She wrapped her arms around me. I did the same. She was crying.

"Stace, I'm sorry honey."

"No. Shawn, it's okay. I was just so scared for you."

"It worked out fine. Mike and Steve were there." She pulled her face from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Yeah. I guess so." She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"For looking out for me. Like you always have." I looked closely at her. She had the beginnings of a smile on her face, despite the tears in her eyes. We held one another for what seemed like a long while, looking at each other. Mike and Steve walked back over. Stacey gave me a quick smile and slowly let go of me. She walked over to a couple of the other girls that were with us.

Mike came up next to me, "Fuck, man. Nothing like a nice quiet night out with friends, huh?"

I shook my head. "No, I guess not. Thanks for jumping in."

"Hell, we didn't do anything but chase them out the door. I was a little worried the way you staggered from that one fuck."

"I hear you. That guy could throw a punch." I reached up to feel my nose. It was already swollen, but somehow hadn't bled. I looked down at my right hand. I had cuts all over my knuckles. "That other piece of shit had some sharp teeth."

Steve chuckled. "Yeah, it looks like it!"

Midnight walked back in. "Hey, bro. It's all clear with the cops."

"But what about Stacey? They didn't want to talk to her?"

"Shit. There ain't no Stacey. Suraj just saw him put something in a beer. He had five more pills in his pocket. It ain't going to get any better for him to say exactly which girl he was trying to give it too."

"Yeah. I understand. Thanks brother." I stuck out my hand.

"No problem." We shook hands. "Why the hell didn't you ever play ball? That was damn fine tackle you put on that punk!"

I laughed. "Thanks man."

"You guys gonna hang out a while?"

"I don't know. I'll see what Stacey wants to do." I looked around and didn't see her.

"All right man. I gotta get back to work." As he was walking off I saw Stacey walking back with Megan and Tina. She was smiling again, until she got closer.

"Your nose looks really painful. Are you all right?"

"Yeah, Stace. I'm fine."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure."

She smiled again. "Megan and Tina said they were going to that party. Do you want to go?"

"Stacey, only if you want to. It's your choice. I'm just your escort."

She laughed. "It sounds like it might be fun."

"That's fine with me. You'll have fun. Parties at Sam's always kick ass, she's a cool chick."

We walked the couple blocks to Sam's house. There were a bunch of people out on the front porch and the music was already pretty loud. Typical weekend night at Sam's. We walked up the front steps and we ran in to several people I knew. Big Tim and Stinky from the gym were manning the kegs. These guys were the Caucasian versions of Midnight. They were both over 6'4" and hadn't seen the lower side of 300 pounds since middle school. We shook hands and I introduced them to Stacey. They both made smart ass comments along the lines of, "Now I see why Shawn's so fucking ugly. You got all of the good looks."

Big Tim added, "Mel's looking for you. She told me to come find her the minute you walked in."

"Yeah, we ran into her at Midnight's."

"What's up man? You two back together or what," asked Stinky.

"No, not yet. Shit, I don't know. She just mentioned it tonight."

"I heard you had a little problem over there tonight. Something about a brawl," Tim asked.

"Yeah, there was a little mess, but it's ok."

"Your nose doesn't look ok," added Stinky.

"You should have seen the other guy," quipped Stacey.

They had a good laugh while Stacey and I grabbed a beer. We sat with them for a while before I looked up to see Mel walking out of the house.

"Hey, you made it!"

"Yeah, Stacey wanted to come by."

"What the hell happened to your nose?" I briefly described the scene from earlier in the night.

"You need to be more careful."

"I know, but that what he tried and what he did to Kylie..."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her and then whispered in my ear, "I know. I understand. I'm so glad you're here. You think Stacey will be okay for a little while without you?"

"Maybe."

"Shawn, I've been thinking about you a lot. You were always so good to me. I really want you back."

"You do, huh?"

"Yeah, we always had a great time together." She moved her lips to mine and we kissed.

I realized we still had the combined audience of Stacey, Tim and Stinky. I looked at them sitting on the wall at the edge of the porch. The look on Stacey's face had me confused. I returned my thoughts back to the little blonde in my arms.

"Yeah, we did have fun."

"You want to go find a quiet place to talk for a little while?

"Uh, yeah, sure. Let me tell Stacey." I walked back over to my sister.

"I'm going to go talk to Mel for a little while, okay?"

"Oh, ok." She looked like I had told her puppy was sick.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You don't look like nothing is wrong."

"I'm fine. I swear." She smiled, but it was forced.

"Stace, hey, look. I'm with you tonight. I'll just tell her we just wanted to stop by for a bit. We've got other places we can go." I could see her eyes moving between Mel and me. I sensed that her mind was in overdrive.

"No, go talk to her. I'll be fine."

"Stace, seriously. Something's bothering you. What is it?"

"Go ahead, Shawn. I'll be okay."

"Okay, I'll just be a bit."

I turned to walk back to Mel and we walked to the front door of the house. As I opened it, I looked back towards Stacey. She was still watching me. I smiled at her, but the expression on her face didn't change. I stopped briefly, but she quickly turned and started to talk to Tim and Stinky.

I followed Mel through the crowd to an empty bedroom. When we walked in, her arms were around my neck and she was pulling me onto the bed with her. She landed on top of me, straddling me.

"God, I've been thinking about this all night!"

"You have, huh?"

"Yes, I have. I've never gotten as turned on by anyone as I do with you." We were kissing and her hands were running across my shoulders and arms.

She sat up and started unbuttoning her dress. I laid there watching her. Mel was barely an A cup and usually didn't wear a bra. Once her dress was mostly unbuttoned, I saw that things hadn't changed. She quickly guided my left hand to her breasts. Despite her lack of cup size, she had some of the biggest nipples I had ever had the pleasure of playing with. She loved having them teased. I began to rub them between my fingers. Her fingers continued working downward until her dress was open and I realized she wasn't wearing any panties either.

"This is different," I said as I moved my hand downward. My fingers traced an outline around her pantyless blond pussy.

"They were so wet after we were kissing at the bar. I took them off, hoping that you would be here tonight. It looks like my wish came true."

"You haven't changed much have you?"

"No, I guess I haven't." She leaned back over and we continued to kiss.

"So do you really want to get back together or are you just horny?"

"Both. I miss you. You always knew how to treat me. I'm sorry I let you go."

"You had your reasons."

"I know, but it killed me every time I saw you with someone else."

"I seem to remember seeing you with more than a few guys this year."

"None of them were even close to you."

"No?"

"No, nothing like you. You made me feel like the center of the universe."

"Thanks, I was pretty stuck on you."

"I'm not going to let you go again so easily."

"Ok, Mel. I'm glad you feel that way." I took her in my arms and rolled over on my side.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I thought you wanted to talk."

"What's to talk about? We both want to get back together right?"

"Yeah."

"So get back over here. I want you so much." She reached for me.

"I know. I just can't tonight."

"Why not?" She raised up on one of her elbows and stared at me.

nosebone
nosebone
1,507 Followers