My Sister Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers

"I've got Stacey here with me. She seemed upset when I told her you wanted to talk to me."

"Shawn, I'm sorry. I feel really bad now. She probably feels like shit."

"Yeah, I don't know, she's just been acting weird today."

"Like how?" I immediately regretted saying anything.

"She's just been a lot more emotional than she usually is." I told her about her dumbass boyfriend and my dad being his usual shithead self.

"That is rough. She's told me what your dad says about you in front of her. It always upset her. She really looks up to you."

"I know she does. Mel, I'm sorry to do this to you, but can we wait a couple days?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I do. You should spend time with her. I wished my brother had done things like that with me. I always looked up to him like she does you." She blushed a little. "He was always too cool to hang out with his sister. Stacey's really lucky."

"Thanks Mel. I'm sorry about that."

"Baby, it's okay. It's not your fault."

"All right. Next week?"

"Yeah, next week. I guess I can wait another couple days. It's been a year. I may have to stay in here by myself for a little while, though." She had the sexiest smile on her face.

"Hey, I may want to watch that if you can be quick about it."

"Oh, no, if I'm going to get off in here tonight you're going to be doing it to me, not watching."

"That's fair enough. I always loved it when I could tease you."

"No more teasing. You don't know how hot I've gotten when you've kissed me after I let you go. I don't know why I kept letting you do it."

"I do."

"Yeah, so do I, you conceited bastard. Go be with Stacey."

"I will."

"I'm serious though. I want you back in my life, full time."

"Yeah, I understand, Mel."

We shared another kiss. Our lips parted and she began to button her dress up. "She'll be here all weekend? "

"Yeah."

"Call me the minute she leaves..."

I stood up beside the bed. "I can't believe you're throwing yourself at me like this. I tried for months to get you to even talk to me when we were in high school."

"I know what I'm missing now." She was crawling towards me on the bed on her knees. "Give me one more kiss. I want something to remember you by, when I'm in my bed all alone tonight. You should see what I've been sleeping in. White satin, lace..."

"Come here, before I change my mind." We shared another hot kiss.

"Ok, get out of my sight. I can't look at you any longer, if I can't have you."

"Fine, I will. I'll call you."

"You better." I walked out of the room into the throng of people in the hallway. I was happy that Mel wanted to get back together. She had always meant a lot to me. I thought it might be the perfect thing to help me get over the thoughts I was having about Stacey.

I got to the front door of the house. I saw Stacey sitting between Tim and Stinky on the front porch. They both had an arm around her and the three of them were singing along to "Alive", by Pearl Jam. Their cups of beer were sloshing back and forth as they sang. I started laughing. Stacey noticed me standing in front of them. She yelled to me over the music.

"Hey, you're back!"

"Yeah!"

"Is everything okay with her?"

"Yeah, we just talked for a bit."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was just curious!"

"You guys want to go over to Bryan's or what?" I got an affirmative from the three singers. We grabbed a couple extra cups of beer and started walking to Bryan's. We were having a fun time. Tim and Stinky decided to see if they could embarrass me in front of Stacey and she was doing her best to embarrass me in front of them. About halfway there, Stacey had wrapped her arms around mine like she had earlier in the day. I looked over at her and saw a big smile on her face as we walked.

I whispered to her. "You doing okay?"

"Yes, I'm just fine. I'm having a great time with you tonight."

We finally staggered up to Bryan's front yard. There were dozens of people standing around drinking. I asked Stacey if she wanted anything.

"No, I'm fine right now." I had drunk enough myself, so I grabbed us both a soda from an ice chest. Stinky found a group of people we knew and we were soon hanging out with them. Stacey stayed next to me. I could feel her leaning against me. I hoped she wasn't feeling sick or anything. I asked her a couple times if she was okay and she always smiled and said she was.

A little after midnight it started to rain, hard. We walked towards the house but found it was already full beyond capacity. Tim and Stinky decided they were going to walk over to another guy's house. I asked Stacey what she wanted to do.

"I don't care, I'm getting a little tired, but I can go if you want."

"It's no big deal to me. I could go home too."

"Ok, let's do that then."

We said our goodbyes and started walking back to my apartment in the rain. She was really quiet, but after a little ways she laughed a bit.

"What's so funny?"

"Why is it that walking in the rain is supposed to be so romantic? I'm cold and miserable."

"I don't know, maybe it's better when it's not your brother with you."

"No, it's not that." She took my hand in hers.

"It's not?"

"No, I just think walking in the rain is cold and miserable."

"Yeah, probably so. What was wrong earlier?"

"What do you mean?"

"The way you were acting when Mel walked up."

"Oh, that was nothing. Don't worry about it. I just have a lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"Just stuff. I'm okay."

We walked most of the rest of the way home without saying a word. She held my hand. We walked in the apartment and were both soaking wet. Her makeup was a complete mess from the rain. Her pretty black dress clung to her like a second skin and her long hair was stringy.

"I really need to take a hot shower. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"When I'm done can we talk for a little while?"

"Uh, sure. I was going to put my clothes in the washing machine. Pile up what you want for me to wash for you."

"Okay. Thanks."

I watched her walk off and I thought again about how great she had looked tonight. I had enjoyed watching her smile and laugh. She was practically irresistible when she did.

I thought about everything that had happened today. There was so much to sort through. I knew that I had feelings for my sister that no guy should probably have. It made me feel terrible, but there was no denying it. I had fought to protect her and would do it again without question. I was going to have to do something about the way I felt about her. Maybe getting back together with Melanie would help me. I hoped so. I was scared of what Stacey would think if she ever knew that I felt the way I did about her.

I heard the shower start running and decided I should get changed as I had begun to shiver. After I finished dressing, I gathered my wet clothes and walked across the room to where she had left her things. She had laid her dress on the back of my desk chair along with her pantyhose. They probably required special treatment, so I decided to wait on them. I ran my fingers along the satiny material of her dress, tracing the scooped neck that had recently covered her bountiful breasts. My fingers found their way to the silky, soft nylon of her pantyhose. How sexy they had made her legs look. They were wet from our walk home up to where the hem of her dress had shielded them.

I found her other under things lying on the floor by her sexy shoes. I bent over to pick them up. Both her bra and panties were made of a stunningly sheer, black material. I held the bra up and imagined how great she must look in it. How her nipples would be visible through the material. I had always been curious, so I quickly scanned the label: 30 F. I gently placed the bra in the basket and began to examine her panties.

They were also very sexy. The tiny front panel was totally sheer except at the bottom where the gusset started. I could imagine how they would look on her. Many summers of watching her around our pool in a bikini had given me perfect reference.

The sound of the shower stopping brought me back to my senses. I dropped her delicate panties in the basket and walked to the washing machine. I finished loading the washing machine and started it. I grabbed a couple beers and sat on the couch to wait for her.

After a little while I heard my bedroom door open. I could hear her bare feet padding down the tiled hallway. As she walked into the living room, I was amazed to see that she wearing just a long t-shirt. She didn't appear to have put a bra on, as I could see the gentle movement of her heavy breasts as she walked. She smiled briefly at me and then walked over to sit next to me on the couch. She nestled herself in the corner, sitting cross-legged, facing me. I handed her a beer.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I was touching my nose. The swelling was a little better.

"I had a really great time tonight. Sorry about your nose."

"Stace, it's ok. I'd do it all over again. After what he tried with you and did to Kylie."

"I know you would."

"What do you want to talk about?"

She looked down at the couch. "I... I mean, we need to talk about some things, and I want us to be honest with one another."

"Sure. We've always have been honest with one another before, haven't we?"

"Yeah, we have, but we've never talked about this sort of stuff." She was looking up at me. I stared intently into her green eyes, wondering what she was going to say.

"Shawn, I really enjoyed tonight." She smiled and looked back down at the couch.

"I'm glad you did."

"I always have fun when I'm with you. I can be myself."

"I had a lot of fun with you, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course. You're smart, funny and you looked amazing tonight."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Mean what Stace?"

"That you thought I looked amazing tonight."

"Yeah, of course I meant that." She was looking at me closely now.

"You've never told me that before. You always said I was pretty or cute or something."

"I know. Guys don't normally tell their sisters things like that."

"Why not? You said you thought I was gorgeous earlier today, didn't you?"

"I know I did." I grinned at her.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. I wanted to look really nice for you tonight."

"Why?"

"I just did. I haven't ever been out with you like that. I mean we've been lots of places

together, but not ever like that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... it was just special to me. You were taking me out. It just made me feel good.

I'm sorry." Her smile was gone and her eyes were focused on the couch again.

"No, don't be sorry. I understand. It was special."

"You thought so too?"

"Yeah. I've missed spending time with you."

She grinned. "Me too. It was hard being away from you. I, uh, I've missed you so much."

I looked at her and smiled. She was looking at me too but she had a very serious expression on her face. The longer I looked at her the more it worried me.

"Stacey, what's on your mind? Something very serious is going on in there. Is it school, Dad or what?"

"No, it's nothing like that." She glanced across the room at something.

"What is it? You can talk to me about anything. You know that."

"Yes. I hope I can. Shawn, I have to ask you this..." She stopped and then looked back at me.

"What, honey?"

"Do you ever feel like..." She paused again.

"Like what?"

"Like you wished... I wasn't your sister?"

"No, of course not. Why would I wish that?"

"I'm sorry, I just meant that if I wasn't your sister and you weren't my brother..." She had paused again, and she looked like she was walking to the electric chair.

"Stacey, what are you trying to say?"

"I mean things would be different."

"How?"

"Shawn, I mean, we could, uh,...be together."

"Be together?"

"Yes." She was looking down at the couch again. Her wet hair hung over the right side of her face.

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I do."

"I mean, you really feel that way?" I watched her closely. She hesitated a long time before replying. She looked up at me and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Yes, I do. Shawn, I mean, I've wondered before, but I wasn't sure until today. I know now for sure."

"How long have you been thinking like this?"

"I don't know, for a long time. I just always looked up to you, and felt safe with you. I was always jealous of Mel. I wondered what it would be like to be your girlfriend." She paused and took a deep breath. "To touch you and to have you touch me. To make love with you."

The shock of her saying that took my breath away. I stared at her for a long moment. Perhaps too long. A look of fear came over her beautiful face.

"Shawn. I'm really sorry. I should have never told you that..." She was beginning to cry. She looked down at the couch.

"Stacey, honey..."

"I'm sorry, it was stupid. You must think..." She tried to stand up but I grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to sit back down.

"Honey. I'm afraid we both have those feelings."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. Stace, I've felt like that about you for a while too."

"You do, really?" The tears ran down her face like a river.

I took her hands in mine. "Honey, I've been feeling things for you that I couldn't express. I've been ashamed of it because you're my sister. I knew I could never tell you. I didn't know what to do."

"Neither did I. I've been so scared and I didn't really know if you felt anything like what I felt. We've always been so close."

"We have."

"I had hoped when I went away to school, maybe it would go away. I mean, I'm not the first girl to have a stupid crush on her big brother. It only got worse though, since I couldn't see you. I thought about you constantly. I wanted to call you so many times and just tell you, but I never could. I was so nervous when I got here today, but when I saw you it made me feel all better." I got up to grab her a tissue. I took her hand back in mine as she continued.

"This afternoon I got really scared when I woke up in your arms. I didn't know what you would think."

"Baby, I didn't mind."

"I know that now. I just felt so good lying there with you. It made me feel so safe and happy."

"Yeah, me too."

"When you went to the shower, I, uh, had to..." She paused. I looked at her and nodded. "How did you know?"

"Honey, I saw your panties." She blushed. "It's ok. I'm sorry it's been so hard on you, Stacey. I think about you all the time, too. I've tried to keep myself from thinking of you in the ways I have, but you're just too special to me, I can't help it."

"I know, me too. It hurt me so bad to see you and Melanie kissing tonight. I wanted to go over and shove her away from you. Then at the party, I was sure you were going to go make love to her, I thought I was going to die."

"I'm sorry. I didn't do it, though."

"I know, but why not?"

"Because I felt bad about the way you looked at me when I went through the door. I mean I didn't know what you were thinking, but I could see you were hurt. I wanted to talk to her and get back to you."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I mean, I didn't know why at the time, but I knew I was hurting you when I walked away from you. I hate the thought of hurting you."

"Shawn, you don't know how good I felt when you came back to me."

"Really?"

"Yes, I felt dizzy. I wanted to run up to you."

"I'm glad you didn't. That might have been a little tough to explain."

"Yeah, I guess it would."

We looked at one another for a long time without saying anything.

"Where does this leave us, Shawn?"

"Honey, I don't know. This is still pretty scary to me. I'm glad we've talked about our feelings, but I still feel like it's wrong. I want us both to be sure about what we feel."

"I know it is, Shawn. It's scary to me too, but I am sure about this. I know what you mean about it being wrong. I feel the same way, but I'm serious about this, I'm ready to jump off the bridge if you'll come with me." She pulled my hands between her thighs. She placed them where the tops of my fingers were resting against the thin fabric of the t-shirt covering her panties.

"You are?"

"Yes. Shawn, I've thought about the two of us so much."

"I know, but if we do this things will be different between us, and maybe not in a good way."

"I know, but I have to. It's been killing me to have the feelings I've had and not be able to express them. I want to express them fully. I want to make love with you." I looked into her big green eyes and made up my own mind. I moved my lips to hers. We met in a tender kiss. We separated slowly and looked into one another's eyes. Her beautiful smile had returned.

"Shawn, are you sure, too?"

"Yes, I am. I may burn in hell, but I know I'll never live with myself if I don't."

"You won't, that kiss felt so right."

"Yeah, it did." We kissed again. It was a lot more intense the second time. Our tongues met and danced in one another's mouths. I had moved my hands from between her thighs so that I could wrap one arm around her waist. I used the other hand to run my fingers through her still damp hair. I gradually worked my hand down her neck and shoulders. We continued our kissing and I could feel her hand on my knee. It slowly slid up my thigh. My free hand was now on her right breast. She broke the kiss long enough to say, "I've wanted you to touch me for so long. I've lain awake at night imagining your hands running over my body."

I moved my mouth to the smooth skin on her neck and began to kiss and lightly suck on her. I moaned, "I know, Baby. Me too."

My right hand had found her hard nipple and I began to lightly knead it through her shirt.

"You already know just how to touch me." Our lips met again and then her hand found my cock. She was gently squeezing and rubbing it through my shorts. "I woke up this afternoon and you were erect. I had to fight the urge to touch it."

"You did?"

"Yes, I wanted to so bad, but I was so afraid of what you would have thought."

"It's okay, Stace. I know now."

"Yes. It makes me so hot to know you've felt the same for me."

She let go of me long enough to quickly pull her shirt off. She was sitting there next to me in just her lacey white panties. I stared in awe at her beautiful breasts in all their glory. They were as I had always imagined, big and round with rock hard, upturned nipples. I quickly moved in and took one of them in my mouth. She moaned and took my head in her hands. I moved to the other nipple and sucked gently on it as well.

She gasped. "That feels so good. Touch me down here, too." She guided one of my hands between her spread thighs. I could feel the warmth of her pussy through the thin, lacy panties. She was already very wet. I hooked my finger in the gusset and slowly pulled them to the side. I was rewarded with the sight of her sweet pussy, almost shaved bare. There was just a thin strip of hair above her slit. I looked up into her eyes.

"Do you like it? I shaved it this afternoon in the shower."

"You did?"

"Yes. I was really hoping to show it to you."

"It's beautiful." She was reaching for my shirt. I let go of her long enough to help her.

"Shawn, let's do this. I'm tired of waiting."

"Okay." I took her hand and pulled her towards my bedroom. On the way, I stripped off my remaining clothes and she removed her tiny thong. When we reached the bed we tumbled into it, with her on top of me.

"Grab a condom from that drawer."

"Do you always use condoms?"

"Yeah."

"Then you don't have to with me."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I've never done it without one. I want you to be the first. I've waited for this for a long time."

"Me too, Baby. We're getting ready to jump off the bridge now, though. You're still sure?"

nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers