Nerd and Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the obvious thing was starting to pop up and by thing I meant my dick and by up I meant hard on. I had noticed all the way back at the detention center that she was very pretty. I didn't think too much of it then because her uniform and her wild hair diminished her looks. When she first arrived here she was in street clothes but they looked like they were meant for a fat guy. It was less like she was wearing clothes and more like she was wearing a curtain. Sure, she was a girl under all that but we had other things on our minds than to be worried about looks.

She went into my bedroom, which was really the only room in the house with any privacy besides the bathroom. The bathroom was sort of too small to really get changed in. She came out of the bedroom wearing only the towel and then went to take a shower.

I really didn't get to see much but her form had changed from just generic human to sexy teenage girl. But, that was a plus right. If she was going to live here, she might as well look good while she did.

My sister took a while in the bathroom and when she came out she was still brushing her hair.

"You don't know how long I've waited to finally do my hair right."

"I can only imagine." I said. She was still wearing only the towel but now it was damp and clinging to her body. She sat down on the sofa and just stared at the wall for a while as she sent the brush through her hair again and again.

"Do you have any movies?" she asked.

"I have a few that I downloaded."

"Can I watch one?"

"Um sure. Give me just a second." I closed the browser and went to my downloads folder. When I opened it I saw a couple of porn files I'd downloaded a while ago. I closed the folder and instead just opened up the video player and chose a movie from a list in the menu.

I thought it might be odd if I sat in my chair while she watched the movie on my computer so I went to sit next to her. It felt a bit weird since the sofa was only big enough for two people. I was sitting right next to her.

I remembered this pair of siblings that I knew. They were always pushing each other, or sitting on top of each other. They had no boundaries between them. I didn't feel that way with Ophelia. I just felt like she was a girl. I still wasn't one hundred percent convinced she was my biological sister and on top of that, my body was not reacting to her like she was my sister either.

The movie started and almost as soon as the plot got going there was some gratuitous nudity. I felt a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's alright." she said.

"Do you want to watch something else?"

"This is fine. I don't mind looking at girls."

"Really? Why's that?"

"I just got out of detention. Why do you think?"

"I'm not sure I follow you."

"A bunch of girls all locked up together. Think about it."

"You mean to say ... um that you ..."

"Most of the girls in there have been with a girl. I'd say more than half of them start to carry on like that until they get released."

"And that was allowed there?"

"No. You had to be quick about it and try to not get caught."

"Did you ever ..."

"Have sex with a girl? Yeah."

"But you wanted to get out? What about your girlfriend? Won't you miss her?"

"It wasn't really like that. It was just sex. I didn't have just a one girl that I would be with. I would be with whoever was around. We couldn't control when we got out so that's what we had to do."

We watched the movie and even though my sister had said what she said I still felt like I wanted to cringe every time a boob popped out. I also felt uncomfortable showing this to her because of all the bad language in the film. I guess when I watched it by myself I never noticed it but with her there every bad word was sending up alarm bells.

After the movie it was time for bed, for me at least. I had to go to the lab the next day and see if I could discover why my equations weren't accurately predicting what our experiments were showing us.

I set up the cot for Ophelia and then I went into my bedroom. My sister put on a really big, over sized t-shirt to sleep in. The thing was so big on her that if you put a belt around her waist it would look like a dress.

"Can I move this in here?" my sister asked. She wanted to move the cot from the living room and into my bedroom. I didn't see a reason to say no so I agreed. "Thanks." she said. "All that space while I sleep sort of reminds me of detention."

"Didn't you sleep in a cell?"

"No, it was just a big open room with lots of beds. We had like no privacy at all."

I got in bed and she laid down on the cot. I told her goodnight and then I tried to get some sleep.

"Um" she started to say. "I don't mean to complain but this thing is really uncomfortable."

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll try to get you a new mattress this week."

About a minute after she said that she sat up. "Can I sleep over there?"

"Here? Um ..." Shit. I was going to have to give up my bed. "Ok. I'll take the cot if you want."

"Your bed is kind of big. It'll fit both of us, don't you think."

"Uh, maybe. But ... um"

"Can I ask you for something?" she said as she came and sat on my bed.

"Sure."

"Can you give me a hug?"

"A hug?"

"Yeah. I mean. You're my brother and I've dreamed of meeting you. So I just kind of thought that I'd like to get a hug."

"Yeah, totally. Alright." I opened my arms and she cautiously leaned in and put her arms around me. This was such a strange experience for me. I was hugging a girl. I was hugging my sister, if she was in fact my sister. I usually never hugged anyone. I couldn't really remember the last time anyone had ever hugged me.

After the hug she laid down on the bed but she wouldn't let me get up to sleep on the cot. Instead we just held each other there and fell asleep.

When I started to wake up the next morning my hand was on something very nice and smooth. Without thinking I just explored the round surface and then my brain figured out that it was an ass. It was a girl's ass. This was nice. I usually don't get many chances to touch a girl's ass. As the palm of my hand moved about a bit I discovered that this ass wasn't wearing panties. So it was a naked ass. That meant there was a pussy nearby.

I felt the girl's leg and rested my hand on her hip. Then I reached for her pubic area and then ... then ... I realized it was my sister.

I stopped. My eyes popped open. I lifted my hand from her and then I tried to be as quiet as I could as I got out of bed. For a brief moment, before I was able to get the covers back on top of her properly I noticed that she was in fact not wearing panties and her pussy was right there.

So I covered her up and I went to take my shower. I hoped she wasn't awake. I hoped she didn't know that I was feeling her up. She seemed like she was asleep. I was definitely going to sleep on the cot after this.

After my shower I got some breakfast and then I went into the bedroom to get ready for school.

On that point, I couldn't decide if I should call it school or work. I mean, I wasn't taking classes anymore. Or rather I was but only to sub for the teacher when they didn't want to go. Otherwise I just helped with the research, or helped grade undergrad papers. I guess it was work since they paid me for everything I did. But at the same time I was technically enrolled as a student at the university and all of this was to further my education and eventually get a master's and go on to get a PHD.

I was putting my tie on when my sister said something while her eyes were still closed.

"Did you have fun?"

"What do you mean?"

"Feeling my ass."

"Ouch. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"It's ok. I guess it'll take some time before we really get the brother and sister thing down right."

"Maybe so. Anyway, I have to go to ... work. You can eat anything you like. I made an account for you on the computer so feel free to use that to watch movies or whatever."

"Thanks. I was hoping to buy some clothes. As you can see I don't have much."

"I sort of noticed. I'll go to the ATM on my way home and then we can go shopping if you like."

"I'd appreciate that."

I left and the entire time I was riding my bike to the university I kept thinking that I didn't want her to think I was just letting her stay with me so I could take advantage of her.

My work day was pretty typical. The only thing out of the ordinary that happened was Dr. Smith and some of the other researchers surprised me with a birthday cake at lunch. I got a handful of various presents like a pen and a university sweater. I made sure to save some of the cake to bring to Ophelia when I got off.

Assuming she was still there and hadn't stolen my computer, hocked it, and run off. I supposed I couldn't blame her if she wanted to get away from me.

At the end of the day, which was probably earlier for us than normal working people, I stopped by the bank and then headed home with left over cake.

I honestly half expected her to be gone. But when I got home she was there and fully dressed in her really big clothes. I handed her the cash, a couple of hundred dollars, to buy some more suitable clothing and then showed her the cake I brought for her, which wasn't in great condition after riding with me on a bicycle.

She thanked me profusely for everything and then she wanted to leave and buy clothes right away. I was still a bit nervous that she would run off now that she had some money. But to my surprise she wanted me to go with her.

We walked to a discount clothing store that was popular with college students on a budget. She picked out a few summer dresses since the weather had been getting a lot warmer lately. I kind of hinted that she might want to get some underwear as well so she did.

When she was finished shopping, instead of putting back on her old clothes, she wore a dress out of the shop. On our way back to the house we passed through an area that a lot of students hung out in.

Some guy whistled at my sister. Then another guy started yelling her way "hey baby. Ditch the nerd and come get a real man."

My sister responded by putting her arm around me. We were almost out of there when another student ran up to me.

"Nice, man." He wanted me to give him a fist pound so I did. I passed the student but I heard him telling someone "Emit's babe is fine. You see that?"

"Holy shit! How'd he get a girl like that?"

My sister spun around and address the guy that said that. "Simple." she said. "He's got a dick 13 inches long."

The dude's mouth dropped. My sister left it at that. She put her arm back around me and we continued on our way.

"I don't really have a ... um not that long."

She giggled. "It's pretty big though. If we measure it I bet you've got at least ten."

"How would you even know that?"

"I took a look at it last night while you were sleeping."

"What? Why?"

"I've never seen one before and I wanted to see it."

"If you've never seen one before than how would you have any perspective to know how long it was?"

"It's just a guess."

"Well, next time ask before you do something like that."

"Like you asked before feeling all over my ass?"

"I said I was sorry about that. I didn't mean it."

"Then I'm sorry I peeked at your privates. I didn't mean it."

We went home and I found a place to put all my sister's new clothes. Then I got on the computer to do email and my sister wanted to walk around outside for a bit.

Once she was gone I closed the blinds and got out a tape measure. I was about to pull out my dick and measure it to see how accurate my sister's guess was but then I couldn't go through with it.

A couple hours later it was time for dinner but my sister wasn't home yet. I made ramen for myself. I have my own way of cooking it that I've developed over the many years of living in a dorm.

After dinner my sister still wasn't home. I opened up my dissertation and made a few edits. I updated a few references. I put a quote I wanted to use from a recent article at the end. I didn't know where I was going to shoehorn it into the paper yet but I knew I wanted to use that quote for something.

My sister still wasn't home yet.

I checked my email again and replied to Dr. Smith regarding a question she had about the methodology the students had used in the lab that week.

My sister still wasn't home yet.

It was time for bed.

My sister still wasn't home. I was worried. Had she gotten lost? She didn't know either of my phone numbers. Now I was wishing I'd taken her to get her own phone.

I waited up. It was 10:30. I didn't want to have to report her missing. But what else could I do?

I was just about to the point when I was going to accept the fact that she'd run off when someone tried the door. After trying the door she knocked. I'd have to get her a key. I opened the door to discover that my sister was not alone. She had another girl with her. I knew her face but not her name. The girls were laughing and talking. They seemed to be getting along.

But this really wasn't the night to have company over. In a few minutes I'd have to ask the girl to leave and after that I was going to have to have a talk with Ophelia about time limits.

I went to the bathroom. As I took a piss I remembered wondering again if my dick really was 13 inches or not. It didn't seem like it but maybe it was bigger than average. I had read once that the average penis size was only five inches. If that were true then I had that beat at least.

When I left the bathroom I saw my sister and that girl she brought over kissing on the sofa. I froze in place. I couldn't see everything they were doing but it looked to me that their hands were touching each other. They were like that for a while and I was too scared to interrupt them. Then my sister took the girl to my bedroom.

I was shaking as I went to the closed door and tried to listen for what they were doing in there. Against my better judgment I actually knelt down and tried to look through the keyhole.

I couldn't actually see much but there were bits of naked flesh that flashed by. The girls were in my bed. They were naked in my bed. Then I started to hear moaning. They were having sex, lesbian sex, in my bed.

My dick was rock solid. I almost felt like I wanted to fuck the door. I'm usually not a very sexual person, even with all the crazy shit that goes on campus. I pretty much just keep to myself and do what I'm supposed to do. The few times I had gone out on dates the date would end and then I'd never hear from the girl again.

Then my sister shows up and picks up a girl and has sex with her in one night. So I was back in a situation where my roommate is always asking me to make myself scarce because they get more pussy than me.

I wanted to knock on the door and tell them to go do that somewhere else but I didn't want to be a creep. I didn't want to disturb them. I left the door and sat on the sofa. My heart raced as I heard moan after moan from my bedroom. My dick was so hard. I felt like I might cum in my pants just listening to this.

They went on like that until about midnight. It finally seemed like they were finished. I was worried they would fall asleep in there and I'd have to sleep out here in the living room all night. I waited a minute or two and then I went to the door and knocked.

I heard movement and then my sister opened the door. She was standing in front of me completely naked. The other girl was naked on my bed and the way she was laying on it I could see everything.

"Hey. We weren't too loud were we?" my sister asked.

"It's fine. But it is getting kind of late and I need to get some sleep."

"Oh, right. Sorry. We just got carried away."

The girl got out of my bed and started getting her clothes on. I tried not to look but I couldn't really help myself. My sister only put on a t-shirt and then she saw the girl to the door. Right in front of me the two women kissed. It was a very deep kiss too. There was tongue and saliva and everything.

Eventually the girl was finally gone and it was just me and my nearly naked sister.

"Ophelia, um ... I don't want to come off as the bad guy or the buzz kill or anything but maybe you can save that sort of thing for the weekend."

"Weekend?"

"Yeah. I mean, I don't want to sound like the guy who is trying to control you or tell you what to do but right now we only have the one bedroom. I'm sorry I can't give you your own room. If I had a bigger place it wouldn't be a big deal but I don't right now."

"And you have to wake up early, right?"

"Yep."

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

"It's ok but we should probably try to sit down and work out like a time share kind of thing. Just until I can get us a bigger place."

"Ok."

I thought we had a pretty good understanding. I got ready for bed. I figured after my sister had sex in my bed I'd just let her have it and I'd take the cot.

I got under the cover and remembered why I bought the bed. That cot was really uncomfortable. I'd have to buy another bed. Maybe I'd buy some bunk beds. But that was really a temporary measure. Now that my sister was living with me, she needed her own room. I couldn't let her rent a place on her own or they cops would come get her so that meant me and her would need to move into a bigger place. I wondered how much longer I had on my lease. If I recalled correctly I think it ended in June. I might be wrong about that. I'd have to check.

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep when I heard the water in the shower start. My sister was taking a shower. It was midnight and she was taking a shower and I could hear everything she was doing in there. If that wasn't bad enough she wouldn't even let me pretend to be asleep. When she was finished with her shower she called my name and asked me to bring her a towel.

I looked at the time when I got up. It was 12:40. I was going to feel like shit the next day. I was likely going to end up asleep in that big bean bag chair Dr. Smith kept in her office. She'd let me do that before when I was sick. I could go to the on campus clinic and get an excuse and then just take a sick day. That was another option.

I brought my sister a towel. I planned to just hand it to her through the door but she asked me to come in. She was standing in the tub without even the curtain concealing her. She was standing there completely naked and it seemed like she didn't mind at all that I saw her.

She took the towel and then, even though she was still very wet, she hugged me, getting my sleep wear wet. My wet naked sister was hugging me in my bathroom.

"You are the best brother ever." she said.

"Well, thank you."

"What's this?"

"What?"

"You getting a little turned on."

"Well, two girls did just have sex in my place."

"You thought she was hot?"

"Well, uh, what do you think?"

"You wanted to fuck her too?"

"I wouldn't put it like that."

"I got her number. Maybe you should call her."

"I don't know."

"I'll talk her into it."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

"Now's really not the time to talk about this. We really need to get to bed."

She finally got dry and then got dressed and then I led her to bed.

"You're not sleeping with me?" she asked.

"You can have the bed tonight. I need to wake up early and I don't want to disturb you."

"I don't mind. I really felt safe sleeping next to you. Can we share the bed? Please."

I didn't want to argue with her. I wanted to get some sleep. If I stayed in the cot then there was a chance I might try to masturbate which would keep me awake even longer. So I capitulated and moved to the bed.

"You're not wearing any panties." I noticed.

"I know. I feel so free."