Nerd and Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure I'll ever be with another girl again." she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"This dick is amazing. There's no substitute."

It was about ten thirty before we finally stopped fucking and got out of bed. After getting dressed, I made us some breakfast and I figured we should talk about our plan for what what we told people.

"So, the university is kind of a problem and my social worker is kind of a problem."

"How so?" she asked.

"As long as there are people who know we are related or even kind of related we shouldn't tell people we're having sex and we shouldn't act like a couple outside the house."

"Oh. Ok. But if we're in a place where no one knows who we are then it's ok."

"Sure. But right now we kind of need a cover story. Alicia knows we're sexual with each other so we need to make sure she never finds out we're actually siblings."

"Don't you think she'd understand? She's a progressive..."

"No. She won't understand. It's one thing to say a bunch of words. It is another to actually be mature enough to deal with real life."

"Ok. So we keep it a secret."

"So my social worker can't know we had sex because she knows we're related and Alicia can't know we're related because she knows we had sex. For that matter we can't let them ever meet either. For another matter, even when I finally finish my master's degree, we probably shouldn't tell anyone anything until you turn 21 and we aren't living in fear that the police will come and take you."

"So we don't tell people we're related and we don't tell people we had sex."

"You got it. I've already told most people I know that I was an only child so that takes care of one part of it. For the other part we can maybe keep a cover story. You like girls so we can tell people that you're a lesbian with no interest in guys. I can tell people I have a girlfriend who isn't you and then there you go. You don't mind if we out you as gay do you?"

"No. You're the only guy I want to be with anyway. But can we eventually be a couple?"

"Maybe. I think I'd like that but we have to keep cool for now."

"Ok, so we don't tell anyone about us having sex and you'll have a cover girlfriend and I'll have a cover girlfriend. We don't tell anyone we're brother and sister. In fact, we're both only children. And maybe in the future we can just be together."

"You got it. So now I need to think about what I want to tell Alicia."

"Let me talk to her."

"I kind of got the feeling like she doesn't really want to talk to you."

"Don't worry, just give me her number and I'll smooth things out."

Ophelia called her up. It was kind of funny. While Ophelia was talking to Alicia on the phone she pulled my dick out and started stroking me.

"Hi, Alicia. It's Ophelia. ... No worries. ... I wanted to apologize to you. ... Yeah, that and the other thing. ... You don't have to say that. I'm fine. ... I guess I was feeling jealous of you. I'd never been with a guy before and I wanted to try it. ... No, there's nothing going on. Not like an on going thing. ... Yeah, he's just so perfect. But I listen ... No listen, I couldn't do it. ... No. I'm all the way gay I guess. ... I tried and Emile was so understanding. He's really a great guy. If I were straight I'd really want to be with a guy like him. ... In the end I just couldn't bring myself to do it. ... You're so lucky, you know. ... No really. You better hold on to this man because even if I am gay I care about him so you better not hurt him. ... Oh, thank you. And you know what. I care about you too. I think it would just be so great if you two got together. That is, unless you wanted to be with me. ... You don't have to say that. I know you're not really interested. I'm not offended. ... But you and Emile would be a nice couple. ... Don't tell him I said this but he really likes you. I can see it. He keeps talking about you and how smart you are. ... Yeah. You really impressed him with how much you know. That's the kind of thing that turns him on. I'm just tits and ass but you're really intelligent. ... Aw, thank you. ... Ok. Listen. I think Emile is about to be back so I have to go but come by when you get a chance. And don't worry, I'll keep my hands to myself. ... You don't have to do that. I know my place. ... Ok, he's here, see you later. ... bye."

She put the phone down and then started sucking my dick.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"You have a girlfriend now. You two are officially a couple."

"Oh. Ok."

"You don't mind do you? I mean, you don't really care which girl your cover girlfriend is do you?"

"I guess not."

"She'd be better than any of those other girls you were with yesterday since she's already cool with me living here."

"You have a point there."

"Your cock taste so good."

"So, I guess we should talk about how we might feel if one of us has to have sex."

"What do you mean?"

"If I'm Alicia's boyfriend then she might want to have sex with me. Will you be ok with that?"

"For now. I mean we can't help it, right? We have to keep up appearances. So you fuck her if you need to. But that also means I'll have to fuck my girlfriend too."

"I guess it does."

"We're just going to be getting all kinds of sex."

She bent over on the sofa. I lifted up her skirt and entered her from behind. "I'm glad we worked that out." I said.

"Next time I bring a girl over I'll try to share her with you if you want. It's only fair since I fucked your girlfriend."

"Well, something to look forward to."

I felt myself wanting to cum so I pulled out. My cum burst out of my dick like it was coming out of a water pistol. I sprayed my sister's asshole and pussy with my semen.

"I'm going to die of dehydration if we keep this up."

"Then I know what I want to do next. Let's go swimming."

The rest of the day was pretty much just that. That isn't to say we swam in the lake all day. We did that for a bit and then went home and had a bit more fucking. Then we cleaned the house and then we fucked a bit more. Then we took a break from fucking and right after the break we fucked a bit more. We walked down to the supermarket to buy what we'd need for the week and when we got home we fucked again.

One of my favorite things we did was call Scarlet. My sister sucked my dick while I was on the phone with her, leading her on, if in fact she really was interested in dating me. I can't say why it was so much fun but something about it was exciting. I felt like I was above her, like I was the one in control. It was just so funny to pretend to be interested in her while knowing that I didn't need her at all.

It was so much fun I called Sonja to do the same thing. Of course by then Ophelia wasn't sucking me anymore, she was bouncing up and down on my dick. I just loved being in her pussy.

For dinner, Alicia called and said she wanted me to go over to her place. I initially wanted to say no, since I had promised to spend the day with Ophelia but my sister wanted me to keep up appearances so I went.

Alicia lived in an on campus apartment. He cooked for me, all the while saying how she didn't believe a woman should have to cook for a man and how we needed to fight against the retrograde republicans who wanted to force all women to cook for men while barefoot in the kitchen.

After dinner she wanted to talk for a bit but I kissed her in order to shut her up. I mean really, how many times can someone say the word republican in one day? Republicans killed the dinosaurs. Republicans cause the great earthquake. Republicans caused the black death in the 1300's. Republicans burned Galileo at the stake. Republicans flew planes into buildings. Republicans, republicans, republicans.

She was going to have to lay off the politics talk. Seriously! I didn't know half of what she was talking about but I knew she'd gone too far to either one side or the other. But at least I knew if I ever wanted to break up with her I had an easy out. I could just claim to be a republican. That was funny though. I'd never gotten the chance to break up with a girl and here I was, not even all the way to 100% boyfriend status and I'm already trying to figure out how to do it.

We made out for a bit and then I took a break. Then she started to say something and the word republican came up and I forced myself into the kiss again to keep her quiet. Even with all the fucking I'd already done that day, all this kissing was getting both of us pretty hot and bothered so we moved to the bedroom.

I couldn't believe this. It was only the next day after the first time I'd had pussy and here I was about to have another pussy. I had to keep cool. I think I was a bit more calm about the situation than I otherwise might have been if Alicia would have been my first.

She really didn't seem to want foreplay. I tried to suck her tits but she wanted me to kiss her. I tried to go down on her but she wasn't having it. She wanted the dick. She had to have the dick. She mentioned again how she wasn't a lesbian, not that there was anything wrong with being a lesbian she added.

It went in very easily. She wasn't nearly as tight as my sister had been. That fact and the fact that I'd been fucking all day helped me last a long time. Alicia moaned and yelled out. She was very loud and there was no way her roommate didn't hear us.

Unlike Ophelia, when Alicia hit her orgasm she just clenched up and stayed motionless for a bit.

I guess she felt self conscious about the fact that I didn't cum so we kept fucking. I put her in doggy style and fucked her from behind. Before I knew it, she was cumming again. I still hadn't cum so she got her wind back and then we fucked again. She was on top of me this time. She did her best. We fucked and fucked and fucked. Then she hit her third orgasm and collapsed on top of me.

She gave up. She couldn't fuck any more.

I wondered if she wanted me to spend the night or if I should go home. Then I remembered that if I went home, I might be able to fuck Ophelia at least one more time before I went to sleep. Besides, I'd need my stuff for work anyway. I kissed her, told her I'd call her the next day, and then left.

When I got home Ophelia wasn't alone. She had the lesbian girl with her and they were in my bed fucking.

By now I knew better than to have sex with Ophelia in front of anyone. We were going to have to be careful. But Ophelia wanted me to fuck this girl whose name was Carrie. I couldn't see a reason to object, at least not a truthful one.

I slid my dick into Carrie's pussy while the girl licked my sister. She was tighter than Alicia but not as tight as Ophelia. But no matter, I wasn't going to be able to cum anyway. I was just a dildo at this point.

Carrie had an orgasm and I felt like a real stud. I almost wanted to call either Sonja or Scarlet and asked them to come over and get fucked but I needed to get some sleep for the night.

Once all the fucking was done, Ophelia saw Carrie to her car and they did lesbian kissing outside for a while. When she was finally gone, my sister and I took a shower together and fucked in the shower. She got me worked up enough to actually cum that time and I was exhausted.

It was sort of funny that night because after our shower we got into bed and both of us just fell asleep without having sex.

The next day I was doing my work and wondering when I'd get the chance to go home and fuck my sister again. Near the end of the day I went to Dr. Smith's office to drop off a report. She asked me to shut the door. She didn't usually ask that but I saw nothing weird enough about it to object. I went to her file cabinet and started putting things into the right folders when Dr. Smith came up behind me. She pressed her body into mine. Her surface excuse for doing so was that she wanted to grab something real quick while I had the drawer open but I think I was finally starting to catch on to what she was doing.

When it was time for me to leave I asked her if she would do me a favor. She said sure and I asked her if it would be appropriate for her to look at a body part of mine to see if she thought anything was wrong before I went to the on campus clinic.

"There's this brown spot on my let and I can't decide if it's just a spot or if it might be cancer or something."

"It's probably nothing but I'll take a look if you like." she said.

The only way for me to show her the part of my body I was talking about was for me to drop my pants in front of her. Now I could have kept my underwear on when I did so but that would have defeated the real reason I even brought this up with her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Totally. We're adults."

I dropped everything and let her get a good look at my dick.

"Oh, my." she said. "Where is it?"

"Here." I pointed to a generic melanin spot and I asked her to take a good look at it. She got the hint and came close to me, getting on her knees and bringing her face right up to my dick.

"Well," she said, "One way to know if something like this is out of the ordinary is to compare it to any other spots you might have. Do you mind if I take a look around?"

"Do what you have to do. I really appreciate it."

She took my cock with two fingers and lifted it up like she was looking underneath it. I was getting harder and harder by the second.

"I think you're fine." she said even as she still had my dick in her hand. "You can go get yourself checked out if you want but honestly, the only unusual thing there is ... um"

"What?"

"I shouldn't say."

"No, what?"

"You've got a big dick here."

"Really?"

"Dale's is only about half that."

"Well, that's a good thing, right?"

"I guess." She was still holding my dick and now she was starting to make small back and forth motions.

"Do you think the girls on campus would treat me differently if they knew?"

"I think a lot of people would be very curious about what you've got here. How long is it, exactly?"

"I've never measured it."

"Well, in the interest of science, do you mind if I take a measurement?"

"No, go ahead."

She got a tape measure and then unrolled it along my dick.

"It looks like 10.4." she said.

"That's bigger than I thought."

"It's certainly be the biggest I've ever seen." She stood up next to me but she still had my dick in her hand and now she wasn't even trying to stop herself from stroking it.

I was about to say something but she didn't let me. She kissed me while still stroking my cock. She hiked her skirt up, reached under and moved her panties out of the way. She pressed me up against the wall and then got my dick into her pussy. She did all this while she was still kissing me.

We fucked like that for a bit but then suddenly she pulled away from me.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"For what?"

"We can't do that. I'll lose my job. I'll lose my husband."

"I won't tell anyone."

"I know but it's not fair to you. I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"It's not ok. You should be dating women your own age."

I moved in and kissed her. Then I picked her up and put her on the floor. She spread her legs for me and then looked away as I got between them. She was already my pussy number four, this was just finishing up what we already started. I pulled her panties off of her and I went in to fuck her.

"Oh, Emile, you feel great." she said.

"You do too, Dr. Smith."

"Don't call me that. Not in the middle of intercourse. Call me Sally."

"Sally, you feel great."

As I pumped into her, bit by bit her clothes were coming undone until her top was barely hanging on. We seemed to move across the floor as we fucked and the next thing I knew we were fucking up against the bottom of the bookshelf.

I gave her an orgasm but I hadn't had one yet. I moved her to the desk and put her on it. It was just the right hight for me to fuck her while I was standing up. She then started moving to her second orgasm when I finally started to feel mine. I figured it would be ok to cum inside her. I'd never done that yet.

After we both finished and got dressed again, she made me swear secrecy.

My ego must have been going into orbit. I was becoming arrogant. Before going home I walked over to the female dorm where Sonja lived. I didn't bother asking for permission to go down the hall. I just walked up to Sonja's door and knocked.

Sonja's roommate was there and she let me in. I called Sonja and told her I was waiting for her. As time was passing until Sonja arrived I got to talking to her roommate. My mind was fantasizing about fucking both of them at the same time and then started working out a way to make that happen.

I asked her if she had heard any rumors about me recently. I said I wanted to know because a lot of people had mentioned that something was going around but I said they wouldn't tell me what it was.

"Oh, well, there is this one thing people are talking about."

"What? It's not bad is it."

"No. Not bad."

"What?"

"I'll let Sonja tell you."

"See, now I think it has to be bad because no one will tell me what it is."

"People are saying you've got a big ... one."

"One what?"

"They're saying you've got a big, penis."

"Oh. Really?"

"I guess it must not be true if you're surprised."

"I think it's a general rule that no matter how big a guy says his dick is, you can't believe him."

She laughed. "True."

"I've never measured it myself so I really couldn't say how bit it was. I mean, I just assumed I was about the same size as everyone else's. Maybe you could tell me differently."

"Me?"

"Sure. We're adults."

"If it were bigger than usual I'm sure someone would have told you by now."

"Like who?"

"Like whatever girl you've been with."

"Oh, right. Of course. I should have thought of that."

"You don't mean to tell me you're still a virgin?"

"I didn't say that."

She laughed even harder. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, you don't think that Sonja just wants to date me because of the rumor do you?"

"No, she really likes you."

"Yeah, but what if she heard the rumor and then when she seems me she's disappointed."

"She won't judge you like that."

"Now, I'm worried."

"Don't be."

"I hate to ask but ..."

"What?"

"I don't suppose you'd just ..."

"What? You want me to check for you?"

"You're right. That's sounds dumb."

"But not so dumb. ... Ok, like you said. We're adults, right? Let me see and I'll tell you if you have anything to worry about."

I acted timid. This whole corny act was a farce and we both knew it. I pulled my dick out and her eyes fixed on it.

"So?"

"Um ... That's big."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's bigger than my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah. And you've never been with a girl?"

"Don't tell Sonja. She'll think I was a loser."

"I won't. But don't worry about it too much. This is only the first date for you guys and she's not going to have sex with you on the first date."

"But, this is not our first date. I've taken her out before."

"Oh, that's right."

"What should I do?"

"Well, I suppose if it was just to help you and Sonja hook up I could help you out. But just this one time."

"Help how?"

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I pretended like I didn't know what was going on so she encouraged me to get my pants all the way off. I kissed her and she kissed me back and I started to get her out of her clothes.

I got her shorts off and her panties went half way down her legs with them. Then I got them off and pussy number five was before me. This girl had a boyfriend and everything and I was about to fuck her under false pretenses. I was turning into an asshole. But I didn't care. This girl was on her bed with her legs welcoming me in.

I put my dick in her pussy and started to fuck her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started to moan. She reached up and put her fingers through my hair as I moved in and out of her.