Nerd and Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't pass out, Emile." Ophelia said.

I was speechless. And for the first time that night, Alicia was also speechless. This was a win, win all the way around.

While Alicia was giving me the first blow job of my life my sister leaned towards her, brought her head down to Alicia's breasts, took one of Alicia's nipples into her mouth, and started sucking. Alicia was startled at first but thankfully she didn't stop sucking me.

We continued like that for a bit. Alicia was focused on me and my sister was focused on her. My sister started feeling Alicia up and down her body. She grabbed Alicia's ass through her pants. Then she went for the gold and started to rub Alicia's crotch with her hand. When Ophelia thought Alicia might be wet enough, she started getting Alicia's pants off.

This was going very fast for me. I'd never gotten this far with a girl in my life and now it looked like I was going to get some pussy for the very first time.

The smell of wet pussy started to fill the room. Ophelia was behind Alicia now. She was reaching around the girl. With one hand she was squeezing a breast and with the other she was rubbing her pussy.

"Ah, I need to take a break." Alicia said. "My jaw is getting sore. His dick is just too big."

"My turn." Ophelia said.

"No, no." I said. "I ... um promised your mom we wouldn't ... uh ..."

"Just don't tell her, silly." Ophelia said. Then she pushed nearly naked Alicia up against me and leaned in to get my dick into her mouth. It wasn't in there for very long but it was long enough for her to establish to me mentally that she was going to do these kinds of things.

"Alicia, have you ever been with a girl?" Ophelia asked.

"Uh, ... Uh, no." There was a hint of fear in her voice.

"Well, you're in college, right? You're supposed to try that at least once."

Ophelia didn't wait for Alicia to respond. Ophelia aggressively kissed the other girl on the lips. Alicia put her hands up, and didn't know what to do with them after that. Ophelia knew exactly what to do with her hands. She forced her tongue into Alicia's mouth while she started to finger the girl's pussy and get a handful of her ass.

Then Ophelia pushed the girl back towards the sofa. She got Alicia to sit down on it while Ophelia got her pants completely off of her legs.

"Wait." Alicia said. "I'm not sure about ..." She couldn't complete the sentence because Ophelia's mouth was now on her pussy. Alicia moaned.

All I could do was watch. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't take my eyes away as Ophelia put two fingers into Alicia and fucked her with them while her tongue was on the girl's pussy. Alicia was in ecstasy, throwing her head around and arching her back. I was just standing there gawking at them with my dick hanging out, or rather pointing directly at them as I was so hard.

Eventually Alicia tensed up, grabbed the fabric of the sofa with her fists and yelled out. Ophelia stopped what she was doing and Alicia took a lot of quick, short breaths until she finally calmed down.

Ophelia got up and sat on the sofa next to her and waited. When Alicia finally corrected her posture and opened her eyes, Ophelia didn't give her a chance to say anything. She kissed Alicia again, this time with the girl's own pussy lubrication on her mouth. Alicia wasn't able to stop her and the kiss became very erotic as Ophelia started to squeeze Alicia's breasts and pull her body to her.

Once Alicia succumbed to the kiss and Ophelia was almost on top of her, Ophelia suddenly got up. She led Alicia by the hand to my bedroom. They didn't even bother to close the door. Ophelia got on the bed and spread her legs. Sure, enough, no panties. The grabbed Alicia's hair and rammed her face into her pussy.

I guess Alicia was trying to do a good job but after a bit Ophelia said "You can do better than that. Come on. Lick it."

I stood in the doorway watching. I didn't want to watch but what else could I do. I stared at Alicia's ass. I saw how licking Ophelia was making her wet all over again. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to go over to her ass, spread her cheeks, find her pussy, and then just shove my dick into her.

But I didn't do any of that. Instead I just took in the sight, unable to move away. I watched as my sister had an orgasm and then my sister positioned Alicia on the bed again so Ophelia could lick her one more time. Now I was looking at my sister's ass.

Alicia had another climax and then she fell passed out.

My sister got up and whispered to me "Fuck her while she's sleeping."

"No. That would be rape."

"Then wake her up."

"No. I can't do that."

"I'll wake her up."

"No. Just leave her alone."

My sister got in bed with Alicia and the two girls slept together. I got in the cot, that damn uncomfortable thing, and eventually I got some sleep.

The next morning was a bit weird. I made breakfast for everyone and Alicia needed two cups of coffee before she finally talked to me. She waited for Ophelia to be out of earshot. As soon as I heard her voice I started to pray, please not about politics.

"I had a good time." she said.

"I'm glad."

"Did we ... um?"

"Me and you? No."

"Just ... me and her?"

"Yep."

"Really?"

I didn't know how to answer that so I just nodded.

"Then I'm ..." she folded her arms. "That means I'm a ..."

"I think it just means you had a good time."

"Don't tell anyone. Ok?"

"Lips sealed." I said.

She thanked me and then thanked me again for the good time she had the night before. On her way out she kind of felt obligated to kiss me on the cheek and hug me.

"Let's do it again sometime." she said.

"I'm looking forward to it." I figured I'd never see her again, or if I did, she'd pretend not to know me.

"Maybe, next time we can got to my apartment."

"That sounds nice."

She went to her car and drove away. Yeah, I did not believe for a second that she'd ever really invite me over to her place.

I wasn't sure what my sister planned on doing with her Saturday but I was going to go to the library and see if anyone had ever done a study with a similar research question as my own. Besides, there were some new periodicals that I wanted to look through.

While I was there I noticed a girl I had taken out on a date once. Of all my bad dates, that was one of the worst ones. We had gone to a little pizza place off campus over by the ramp for the interstate. She ordered the pizza with anchovies. When it came it was disgusting. Neither one of us wanted to eat the thing but I didn't have enough money at the time to buy another pizza so we just left. While we walked I had said the stupidest thing. I said I wanted to woo her. I thought it would sound romantic but she let me know that I just sounded like a creep. She stormed off without me and the next day when I tried to call her she just didn't answer.

With everything that happened the night before and seeing that other girl I sort of felt my confidence going up. The girl at the counter in periodicals was pretty cute. I wondered if I should ask her out. What was the worst that could happen? All she could say was no. I could even take her to that pizza place and I'd remember to order the right kind of pizza this time. But just as I was getting myself to the point where I would ask the girl I had taken out before came over and stood next to me.

"Hey, long time no see." she said. That wasn't really true. We'd passed each other while walking a few times and I'd even sat at the same table with her in one of the cafeterias. She usually pretended not to even see me.

"How have you been?" I asked, though I wasn't really interestied in the answer. I really just wanted her to go away and let me ask out the girl behind the counter.

"Pretty good." the failed date girl said as the girl I actually wanted to ask out walked away.

I turned my eyes back to the cock blocker and then she moved a bit closer to me.

"You know, I think I borrowed a book from you but I never returned it." That was funny. I couldn't remember ever lending her anything.

"Which book?"

"I don't remember the title."

"What was it about?"

"I don't remember. I never finished it. It didn't seem like my kind of thing. Now that I've bumped into you I can give it back." I was pretty sure she didn't so much bump into me as go out of her way to leave the other reading area, follow me down the hall then come bother me.

"Ok." I was just trying to placate her. I was almost certain she didn't really have one of my books.

I followed her to her dorm. One the way there I realized I had forgotten her name.

"Remember when you took me out?" she asked as we walked. How could I forget?

"Yeah."

"You know, I was actually looking forward to going out with you again. I had so much fun the first time."

If that were true then why hadn't she answered my fucking call when I had tried to get back in touch with her?

I thought that I might have to sign in so I could visit one of the female dorms but she said they only did that on weekdays and only after a certain time. This was the middle of the day on Saturday so I didn't have to worry about it. I had never been in the girls' dorm before.

When we got to her dorm room, we discovered her roommate in just her underwear dancing in front of a mirror while she listened to music on her headphones. The two girls whispered together in conference for a bit. I just stayed quiet. After all, I had learned that girls are not interested in hearing me talk.

The other girl put her music away and then looked at me. A lustful look flashed in her eyes as she looked at my groin area.

"Here." said the girl that I took out before as she presented me with a book set in some fantasy world from an rpg.

"It's not mine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep." She must have borrowed it from whatever other guy she had me confused with that she actually had fun with because she sure never had fun with me on a date.

"Oh. Ok."

I was about to go when the girl stopped me. "While I have you here I was wanting to know if you'd want to try that pizza shop again. This time no anchovies."

"Uh ... Sure, if you want to."

"Ok, so call me."

I was in an awkward spot. I no longer had her number and even if I did, I didn't remember her name.

"I tried to call you a few times but the number you gave me didn't work."

"Really? Are you sure? Try calling me now."

I took out my phone. My mind was working through the problem and discovered a possible solution. I dialed a number and let the girl listen to the message on the other end.

"What's this?" she asked.

"The number you gave me just sends me to the bank to tell me the time and weather."

Now, that wasn't true. She had actually given me her real number. But I'd been given that number by so many girls I had it memorized.

"I'm so sorry." she said. "You must have thought I was trying to get rid of you. Well, let me give you my real number. You can call me right now and make sure it works."

I did and we set everything up. I gave her my phone so she could type her own name into it and she didn't notice. Sonja. Then I remembered. With a j not a y. She was that girl.

There was a brief moment when it seemed like they were going to ask me for something more. The roommate actually invaded my personal space to ask me what my major was. She seemed impressed when I said I was a graduate student.

Then my phone rang. It was Dr. Smith. She wanted me to go to her office so she could go over a few things with me.

I excused myself and Sonja asked me to call her soon.

I was a little confused when I got to Dr. Smith's office. The things she spoke with me about really didn't require a face to face. She could have addressed this in an email. For that matter, we couldn't do anything about the things she mentioned until Monday anyway so she really should have just waited until them. But she holds my academic future in her hands in more ways than one. She usually didn't waste my time like this so I guess I shouldn't complain.

She was seated next to me so she could show me something and we could both look at it at the same time. Then she stood up and leaned over me to look for something on her bookshelf. Her cleavage was right in my face. She asked me if I had seen a particular book and I told her it was on her desk. If I hadn't known better I'd say she had purposely done that just to get me worked up.

The conversation seemed like it had reached its natural end. Then she said "You know, I just realized I never gave you a house warming present."

"That's ok. I never had a house warming party."

"You could have one. It might be nice."

"I've been in the place for almost a year."

"Do you have everything you need?"

"For the most part."

"You know, I have this old lamp you could probably make use of. How about I bring it over?"

"Um ... Ok."

"Great. Your place is the shag by the lake, right?"

Shag? Maybe she meant shack and I just heard it wrong. "It's a small place. I was actually thinking that I might want to get a bigger place this summer."

The meeting came to an end and we both stood up and went to the door. Before locking up Dr. Smith started saying something but I forgot what it was. I was distracted by the fact that her eyes would look at me, then at my privates, then back at me over and over again.

I was starting to feel just a bit uncomfortable so when she asked to drive me home I declined. I needed to get my bicycle anyway.

While I was walking back to the library Alicia called me on the phone. Now, don't get me wrong. Alicia has a lot of nice qualities. She's pretty, and she has long legs with a thin waist, and she has those great looking tits with an awesome ass to go with them. Yes, she has many very nice qualities, but I couldn't take advantage of any of them while I was talking to her on the phone.

Please don't mention politics. Please.

I answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hey, you aren't home."

"I'm at the library. Are you at my house?"

"I wanted to ask you something. How much longer are you going to be there?"

I wasn't sure. I had kind of gotten interrupted but I didn't feel like going back to it just now.

"I was actually about to be on my way home." I said.

"Ok, I'll wait for you."

"Is my sss ... sublet there?"

"I don't know. I'm waiting in the car."

"Well, I'll be there in about ten or fifteen minutes."

"Or, actually, I'll just come back later. Will you be home later tonight?"

"Probably."

"Ok, I'll come back."

I wasn't going to argue with her but I did feel like it was a shame. We'd already been a bit sexual with one another and I would have put up with hearing a bit of politics if it meant I could finally get some pussy.

Even though there was no reason to rush I started to head home. As I passed some girls who were talking looked at me and then all of them almost in unison looked down at my pants.

Once I got back home I discovered that my sister was in fact not there. She was probably out trying to pick up women. I was the guy, shouldn't that have been what I should be doing? Then I remembered all the disasters that happened when I did try to pick up a girl. Yeah, I'd best leave that activity to my sister.

My phone rang. I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Emile?"

"Yes. Who's this?" I didn't recognize the voice either but whoever they were, they knew my real name.

"Scarlet, you remember me, don't you?"

"Yes, of course." I did remember her. Back when I was a senior in undergrad and she was a a freshman I had asked her out on a date and she went into this rant about how I was just some snot nosed little kid and she wasn't a pedophile. After I graduated and started working on my master's my graduate advisor wanted me to put some time in at the tutoring center and Scarlet and I got paired up by accident. That didn't end well. Then, when I was asking for volunteers to participate in my research study she volunteered, until she found out I was the one running the thing and then she backed out at the last minute so I had to scramble to replace her. More recently she had been in a class that I had subbed for and I had to grade one of her papers. I thought I gave her a fair grade but she disputed it and demanded a better one. Then a whole bunch of university administrators had gotten involved and I was told never to sub a class she was taking or grade one of her papers again.

So now she was calling me out of the blue. Why? It had to be trouble. Why did she even have my number? Mentally I started to countdown in my head.

"I know we haven't always exactly gotten along," she said; "but I wanted to ask you if you might want to ... Or I guess I should ask if you're dating anyone first."

click.

I got to zero in my head and I hung up. Maybe she'd get the hint and leave me alone. Or ... who was I kidding? She existed to try and get me into trouble. I started counting down again and when I got to 2 my phone rang. It was the same number as before.

"Hello."

"Sorry. We got disconnected."

"Yeah, it happens sometimes."

"So, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go see a movie."

"Wait ... what?"

"There's a new superhero movie that just came out and I wanted to know if you'd go see it with me."

I should have just said no. I really should have just said no. But she was being nice so I thought I'd be nice. "Um ... Which theater did you want to go to?"

I was hoping it wouldn't be that far. I couldn't stand the thought of her coming to get me in her car and driving me around like I was some little kid. Besides, I had spent a lot of money recently and I didn't really want to spend a lot more on a date, especially not a date with Scarlet of all people. But at the same time I couldn't stand the idea of going out with Scarlet and letting her pay for anything.

She said she wanted to go to the big theater. I asked when the movie started and when she said the times I realized I had enough time to get there on my own. I lied and said I was already in the area and that I'd meet her there. Besides, I didn't want Ms. Troublemaker to come out to my house.

I changed my clothes, put on some deodorant and was about to head out. Before leaving I called my sister. I figured it might be best to not be alone with Scarlet.

Ophelia was at a car dealership. She was asking a girl there about the process for getting a driver's license. That seemed pretty smart actually. The salesperson would be motivated by the thoughts of a commission to help her get a car. I told her I was going to the movies and that if she wanted to go I'd pay for her and if not then I'd see her later.

When I got to the theater I told myself that if Scarlet made one mistake, even just one, I was out of there. I should have just figured this was some sort of trap and not even showed up. Then I got an idea. I called up Sonja and told her I was at the movies and if she wanted to she could watch it with me. That would torpedo any idea Scarlet might have had of framing me for something. Then I called Alicia and told her the same thing.

I went to the box office and bought five tickets for the movie. That hit my wallet pretty hard but it was an insurance policy I'd gladly pay to prevent Scarlet from messing with my life. I'd had enough grief from this girl.

I waited. Ophelia was the first to show up. That made sense since I called her before I had even left. Someone in a car with dealer tags dropped her off. Then Scarlet showed up and Ophelia was surprised that I was spending time with a girl other than the one from the day before. The usual questions were asked by Scarlet as to who Ophelia was but we were going with roommate. I kind of wanted to keep with that story since there was at least one person out there in the world who had seen my sister be sexual with me. I wondered if anyone else would show up and just in time both Alicia and Sonja came.