Nerd and Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind I was beginning to catalog the ways in which each pussy was different. It dawned on me how little foreplay I was getting before getting to fuck each girl. I think I would have liked to slow down and take my time kissing a girl's neck and slowly working my way down her body. But foreplay would really only have been appropriate with Alicia but she wanted to move right on to the main event. Dr. Smith hadn't wanted foreplay because it was just a lustful whirlwind. And fucking this girl was almost the definition of a quickie since we needed to fuck and be finished before Sonja showed up.

I then realized something. I didn't know this girl's name. I was fucking her and I didn't' know her name. She was pretty and she had a very sexy body. I knew she had a boyfriend. Well, I knew she claimed to have a boyfriend.

This girl was a shaker. I say that because when she had her orgasm I felt a tremor go through her body and then I think she was having convulsions. I tried to get to my own climax but before I could get all the way there, she passed out. My dick was still inside her and she was asleep.

I left the room to go use the bathroom and wash my dick off. When I left the bathroom I saw Sonja at her door. I asked her what her roommate's name was. It turned out that I had fucked a girl named Zoe.

I thought I was going to be as lucky with Sonja as I had been with Zoe but Sonja wanted to know what the deal was with the movies. I told her like I told Alicia, it was just a movie and wasn't meant to be a date. She asked when we would go on a date. I said that I needed to check my research schedule before I made any definite plans.

From the looks of things, I wasn't going to be able to just fuck her. She wanted something more than just sex, or at least she wasn't going to let me get sex without putting something up first. That's when I hit on the idea of cooking for her. I could do that, no problem. And I could do it at my place where I would likely be able to control who came out to see me and when.

I had to sell her on the idea but eventually she bought it. I told her I would call her and let her know exactly when. I thought that would be it and I'd have to wait until another day to fuck her. However, she seemed satisfied enough with our tentative plans that she let me kiss her. While I kissed her, she changed the way she was breathing and I could feel heat coming up from her body. I went for it and started to take her top off. She didn't stop me.

I reached behind her and got two fingers on my left hand to the clip of her bra. I always seemed to have trouble with bras but to my surprise it unsnapped very easily.

It was sort of funny. I was still kissing her on and off but in my mind I had a 3d image of the bra clip as I tried to understand why what I did had worked. I was going to store that information for the future. It might really come in handy.

Once her breasts were completely exposed to me I just knew I was going to go all the way and fuck her. Pussy number six, sex was on its way. I got my shirt off and before moving my attention back to her to get her out of her miniskirt, I went ahead and got my pants off.

She saw my cock and gasped. If I had known the kind of reaction I'd get from women when they saw my cock for the first time I would have started flashing a lot more of them a long time ago. She put her hands on my dick and very lovingly began to stroke it.

She got on her bed and led my by my cock to come to her. I did as I did with her roommate and got her out of her panties. She was on her back with her legs open to me and I started fucking pussy number six.

It was a slower fuck than Zoe. I put my head on her shoulder and she held my body close to her. She started sweating and our bodies began to stick together at one point and then began to slide skin on skin.

When she had her climax, I think she wanted to arch her back but she couldn't because I had my weight on her. I'm not a heavy guy, more of a toothpick, but she still wasn't able to get the right leverage she would have needed to do a proper back arching like I had seen before.

I did notice that after her orgasm her pussy got a lot of extra wetness coming out of it. I thought she might have pissed on me but she said it was just lubrication.

After recuperating we confirmed out tentative plans again and I said I needed to head home to check on my research. Of course I never did any research at home. I just wanted to get out of there.

I thought about the number six on my ride home. I had fucked six pussies. This was only the third day of my new life as someone who wasn't a virgin and I had already fucked six pussies. That was two pussies a day. Actually, it was more of a progressive thing. I had one pussy the first day. Then I fucked two new pussies the second day. Now, on the third day, I fucked three new pussies. In order for the trend to hold I'd need to fuck either four or six new pussies tomorrow depending on if I was going by addition or multiplication. I knew that was impossible but it was interesting to ponder.

While I was riding I got a call from Alicia. I stopped my bike to answer and I walked for a bit as I talked to her. She mostly talked about us, as in me and her and how it was oh so meaningful that we were dating now.

While I was still talking to her a car pulled up behind me but didn't pass. It stopped and sat there. I tried not to pay attention to it and I just talked with my girlfriend who I was already cheating on. When I finished I was going to get back on my bike and go the rest of the way but the car honked at me.

I waited, hoping the car would just pass me but it just sat there. Then it honked again.

I walked over to the car a bit and until I was close enough so that the glare was no longer preventing me from seeing who was inside. It was Scarlet. I walked over to the passenger side window.

"Hi. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you. Hop in."

"I can't leave my bike here."

"Ok. Can I have your address so I can come by?"

"Uh, my roommate might not like that so much. I'll need to get permission first."

"Ok. ... Um how about I just park over there so we can talk?"

I looked at the spot she was talking about. That seemed ok. I could put my bike up against the fence and when we were done I could easily ride back to the main road. But it was a bit secluded so if she got me there and then claimed I did something then it would only be my word against hers. Should I risk it?

"Why can't we just talk here?"

"I don't want to block traffic."

"Ok, I'll follow you."

She went right to where I thought she'd go. I put my bike up and set my phone to record audio as a safety measure. Then I went to the passenger side window again. When I leaned down to try to talk to her I saw that she wasn't there. She had gotten out of the car. So, I walked around the car.

"What's up?"

"Um, I wanted to say I was wrong about you."

"Huh?"

"I'll be graduating soon and you came back into my life and I got to thinking about you and I think I was wrong about you."

"Oh. Ok." I didn't know what to say to that.

"You're actually a really nice guy and I kind of wish I had seen it earlier."

"Don't worry about it."

"I guess what I want to say is ... well ..."

She was faltering. It was ok. I knew what she really wanted to say. She really wanted to say that she had heard that I had a huge dick and wanted to get fucked. Could this be pussy number four? I think it might be.

I opened the door to the back seat of her car and asked if I could sit down. I didn't give a reason and as soon as I got a non verbal ok I got into her car. She followed and tried to speak again. While she was speaking I started to unbutton her blouse. That snapped her awake.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you on the phone. I've been thinking about you. And now you're talking like after you graduate I'll never get to see you again."

"It's not that you'll never see me again. Don't say that."

"I just feel like I want to seize the day while you're not angry with me."

Besides that verbal check she was not stopping me from getting to every last button and then opening her top to reveal her bra covered breasts. I leaned into her and started to kiss her chest area. She put her hands into my hair.

"So, you forgive me?" she asked.

"Yes. I forgive you." I said as I did that trick I had picked up earlier and it worked again. It was a bit cramped but now I had gotten her blouse and bra off and she was completely topless. Instead of taking my own shirt off, I instead got my pants down. That's what she really wanted to see anyway, right?

There was that sound of surprise again as she saw how big my dick was. She pushed me back to the seat and then leaned over me and started sucking my dick. While she did that, I pulled up her business skirt and started rubbing her wet pussy through her panties.

Her skirt was not easy to get off. In the end she had to do it for me which meant she stopped sucking my dick. Then she was naked and I was ready to fuck her. She probably wasn't very comfortable as I wasn't very comfortable but we'd already fogged up the windows. We were going to do this. She sat on the back seat and my knees were on the floorboard. I lined up my cock and in I went. I was now fucking Scarlet of all people.

I thought that I wanted to cum inside her. I wanted to do that. For some reason I just really wanted to cum in her. But as I tried to work myself up to an orgasm it was eluding me.

I don't mean to be rude but after so much sex that day and the day before, this pussy was actually a bit boring. Sure, I was hard and the girl was moaning. Sure we were outside which added to the excitement of this and then I remembered that my phone was still recording everything so I could listen to it again later which might be fun. But I don't know. I wasn't really emotionally attached to Scarlet. Very much the opposite in fact. I wasn't feeling a lot of passion. I was fucking her and she was definitely enjoying it but I wasn't going to be able to cum no matter how much I wanted to make her worry that she was pregnant.

Just to prove to her once and for all that I was not a kid but a fully grown man, I fucked her good and hard going on something like an hour wherein I gave her three orgasms. When we finally stopped she was walking funny when we got out off the car.

She kissed me passionately and she thanked me and told me to call her when I got home. I already knew I was going to forget to do that.

The sun had gone down by the time I got home. I had had a long day. My sister was waiting for me. She had cooked for me instead of waiting for me to cook for her. That was nice. It was just a microwave meal but it's the thought that counts.

After I ate I went to take a shower, which turned into us taking a shower together again. But this time there were no shenanigans.

After our shower, we just watched a movie together and then we got ready for bed. We both got into bed naked since that was our thing now I guess. We didn't have sex. It was just really nice and comfortable being together. I gave her a light kiss on the lips for goodnight.

"Hey, big brother."

"Yeah, little sister."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"You do?"

"Of course."

She held me tight. "Together forever."

"As God intended."