Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens if I lose?" Susan asks, suspiciously.

"Then one of us will have gone out and the other person has to remove their last item of clothing." Mom says, and then, leans over and whispers something to Susan. Susan smiles, nodding as she finishes dealing the cards. I figure they're ready to gang up on me. At this point, I don't really care who wins. I'm already winning by sitting here with my naked sister and nearly naked mom. I'm also competitive, and want to see mom get completely naked in front of Susan.

It's an intense hand, but I finally call Uno and go out.

"I won!" I yell, as mom stands up and pulls her wet thong down her shapely legs. My cock is throbbing inside my jockey shorts and I watch Susan admiring mom's neatly trimmed bush and protruding pussy lips. My mom and my sister are both naked, staring at each other. I notice mom give Susan a slight nod and I'm wondering what it could mean, when they both pounce on me.

"You're going to lose those jockey shorts." Mom says, as she sprawls across my chest, pinning me to the floor, her tits pushing against my chest. They're both giggling like schoolgirls, as Susan reaches her hands inside the waistband of my briefs, trying to tug them down. Mom is holding my arms, pressing her hard nipples firmly against my chest while Susan's keeps struggling with my jockey shorts.

"Ow!" I yell, as Susan yanks on my waistband, which is caught around the head of my hard cock.

"Ooops! Sorry!" Susan says, lifting the waistband to release my throbbing cock. Mom is looking at me laughing, as she lies sideways across my chest, keeping me from moving. I wiggle one hand lose and slip it between mom's legs, stroking her soaking wet pussy lips. Susan, oblivious to what I'm doing and knowing mom can't see what she's doing, quietly slips her lips around my hard cock, sucking the head into her mouth. After a few quick sucks, flicking her tongue across the underside of my cock, Susan pulls her head back and finishes removing my jockey shorts.

"Okay, mom." Susan says, flicking my jockey shorts across the room. "He's as naked as we are, now." I remove my finger from mom's pussy lips just as she's starting to hump against my hand. Pushing myself up into a sitting position tumbles mom onto her ass on the floor. All three of us are sitting on the floor, naked, panting, wondering what happens next. Susan seems the most uncomfortable by the fact that we're all sitting around naked. Mom and I both know what's going on. I think mom notices Susan's discomfort and attempts to diffuse it.

"Susan, who does your waxing?" Mom asks, nonchalantly.

"Sherrie and I do each other." She says, glancing at her own hairless mound.

"It looks divine. Do you think I should do mine?" Mom asks, spreading her legs and waiting for Susan's response. Susan stares at mom's wide-open pussy, so wet it's almost dripping. She licks her lips and clears her throat before she answers.

"I think you'd love it, mom." Susan says enthusiastically. "Do you want me to do it? We could get a waxing kit and I'd do it for you." Susan has clearly warmed up to the idea.

"Umm. Let me think about it." Mom says. "Can I get a closer look at yours, honey?" Mom asks quietly.

"Sure." Susan says, scooting closer to mom and spreading her legs so mom can get a good look at her smooth mound. Mom rests one hand on Susan's thigh and runs her other hand over her hairless mound.

"It's very smooth." Mom whispers. "How often do you have to wax?" My cock is throbbing, as I watch mom run her hands over Susan's porcelain smooth pussy mound.

"At first we did it once a month, but now we're doing it about every two months." Susan answers, her breathing labored as mom strokes her hand up and down her pussy mound. "It grows back thinner each time and you can go longer between waxings."

"Did it hurt?" Mom asks. "I've had bikini waxes, but I've always been afraid to have those strips torn off so close like this."

"I won't lie to you, mom." Susan says, spreading her legs wider as mom's hand caresses her pussy mound. "It really hurt the first time I got the full Brazilian wax, but only for the moment. There wasn't any lasting pain or anything. And I love the way it feels. Mmmmm." Susan says as mom's fingers get closer to her puffed pussy lips.

"It feels incredible." Mom says. "Very sexy." Susan is raising her hips off the floor, trying to position her pussy lips against mom's hand. Mom is very subtle, keeping her hand moving on Susan's smooth, hairless mound. Abruptly, mom stops. Scooting back from Susan's inflamed pussy, she stands up.

"Let's do it!" Mom declares, smiling. "I'll take a shower and then we can go get a waxing kit. What do you say?" Mom asks Susan.

"Sure!" Susan answers. "I'll jump in the shower right after you." Susan says, excitedly. "We'll leave junior here to have dinner ready for us when we get back." Susan says, laughing.

"Fine." I say. "As long as you don't mind hot dogs and chips." Mom's tits hang teasingly in front of Susan's face as she leans down to kiss her on the forehead.

"Thank you both for a wonderful afternoon." Mom says, her rigid nipples dangling inches from Susan's mouth. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time!" Standing back up, her pussy is now at Susan's eye level and Susan is staring wide-eyed at mom's neatly trimmed bush. Looking over at me, mom winks and then takes her time gathering up her clothes, bending provocatively to give Susan a great view of her firm ass cheeks and moist pussy lips.

"I told you she was sexy." I say, after mom has left the room. I'm sitting with my back against the recliner, smiling at my very aroused sister. Susan just sits there dumbfounded, her eyes dropping to my rigid cock, sticking straight at her from between my legs. Susan doesn't move until she hears the shower running.

"Oh my god!" Susan exclaims, crawling towards me on the floor. "That was so weird!" She says as she pushes me down on my back on the floor. "Mom got me so fucking hot without really doing anything." Susan says, straddling my legs and sliding her pussy up over my hard cock. "I can't believe she's going to let me wax her pussy." Susan says, slipping my cock head between her soggy pussy lips, she drops down hard, engulfing my throbbing cock in her hot, liquid chasm.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Susan cries as she rocks back and forth on my rigid cock. I push my hips up against her, feeling the heat from her steamy pussy, as I match her rhythm. Catching her bouncing tits in my hands, I knead her soft flesh and pull on her hard, thick nipples.

"Oh god!" Susan moans. "Oh fuck!" She is frantically riding my cock, rolling her hips back and slamming her clit down against my pelvic bone. We're both so aroused from the afternoon activities that we peak in no time at all. Thrusting my hips up to drive my cock deeper into her fiery cunt, I'm on the verge of exploding when she clamps her pussy down around my cock. With her head thrown back and a vice-like grip on my throbbing cock, she shakes and shivers through an intense orgasm. I let loose, shooting streams of hot cum deep inside her quivering pussy.

I hear the shower stop as Susan collapses on my chest, gasping for breath. I wrap my arms around her, kissing the top of her head as her cheek lies against my chest.

"I really thought she was going to touch my pussy." Susan says into my chest. "I wanted her to touch me." She says quietly.

"I know." I say, rubbing my hand up and down her back. "It was very erotic watching you two."

"But she's still our mother, Nick!" Susan says, lifting her head and looking me in the eyes. "I still don't think it's right." I'm obviously going to have to use the transmitter to remove her guilt and clear a path for a threesome. I'll wait until they get back from their shopping trip.

"I better get in the shower." Susan says, lifting herself up, leaving me soaked in our combined juices when my cock slips from her pussy. "You could use one yourself." Susan laughs as she heads for the bathroom. I lie there thinking about what suggestions I should give Susan to remove her guilt and make her more open to a sexual relationship with mom. I'm still contemplating it when mom comes down the hall, combing out her wet hair. She's wearing a different pair of shorts and another tank top, this time with a bra under it.

"Mmmm." Mom says, when she sees me stretched out on the floor naked. Glancing at the bathroom door and hearing the shower running, mom comes over and kneels between my legs. "Did you fuck your sister again while I was in the shower?" Mom asks, lustfully, lowering her head toward my pussy-drenched cock.

"Yeah. She pretty much attacked me, after how hot you made her playing with her bald pussy mound." I answer, smiling at her. Mom is licking all over my cock and my balls, savoring Susan's pussy flavoring. When she has licked Susan's juices from my balls and around my cock, she sucks my flaccid tool into her mouth, licking up and down the sides of my quickly recovering shaft.

"Mmmm." Mom moans around my hardening cock. "She tastes exquisite." Mom says, taking a breath from sucking my cock. "I can't wait to taste it first hand." She laughs. "Not that I mind this method, it's just not the same." The shower stops and mom sits up. "I guess you'll have to wait until later for the rest of this." Mom says, running her hand up and down my saliva coated cock. "I don't think Susan's ready to deal with it yet." She smiles, bending forward and kissing the head of my cock, before standing up and continuing to comb out her hair.

I take a shower while mom and Susan are shopping, then fall asleep dreaming about the impending threesome that I hope we'll share later.

I awake to the sounds of talking and laughing. Sitting up on the edge of my bed, still naked from my shower, I head toward the bathroom without bothering to get dressed. They're in mom's room and when I'm done in the bathroom, I join them.

"Hey." I say, as I enter mom's bedroom. "You started without me." Mom is lying on the bed, naked with some old sheets under her so the wax won't get on the bedspread. She's holding her legs in the air, spread wide apart and Susan is sitting next to her rolling the hot wax around her pussy lips.

"We couldn't wait for you sleepyhead." Mom says. "Susan's already trimmed my hair short and waxed all around my ass. If we'd waited for you, we'd never get done. Oww!" Mom yells as Susan pulls the thin strip off, yanking out the hair by the roots. I sit on the other side of mom to watch. Susan looks at me quizzically, probably wondering why I should even be here watching her wax mom's pussy.

I watch as Susan grips mom's pussy lip between her thumb and her fingers and tries to pull it to the side. Mom's lips are so wet that Susan's fingers keep slipping off.

"I'd be enjoying this." Mom says. "If I didn't know you're just doing it to rip my hair out." Mom laughs. I watch mom's tits rise and fall as she breathes. She didn't have to get completely naked for Susan to wax her, but I guess she thought it would move things along. Susan, on the other hand, is completely dressed.

"Jesus, mom." Susan laughs. "You are so wet, I can't even get a grip." Susan says, inserting three fingers into mom's pussy and using her thumb to stretch mom's pussy lips across her hand.

"Mmmm." Mom says, involuntarily pushing up against Susan's hand. Mom's nipples are rock hard and her pussy is oozing juice. "That's not doing anything to curb the flow of juices." Mom says, as Susan rolls the wax along the outer edge of mom's pussy lip. I cringe as she applies the thin strip to the gooey wax. I watch mom's face as she balances the pleasure of Susan's fingers in her pussy with the anticipation of the pain of the waxing. Mom sees me and reaches for my hand, squeezing it between her fingers, as Susan expertly rips the strip off, keeping her fingers close to mom's flesh.

"Oh fuck!" Mom yells, as the tearing sound fills the room. The side of mom's pussy is bright red where the hair has been removed.

"I'm sorry, mom." Susan says, gripping her other pussy lip in the same fashion. "This is the worst part. Once we're done around the labia, it's not so bad." Turning to me, she says. "Nick, get me a towel for my fingers, will you. They're soaking wet." She laughs.

The intoxicating aroma of mom's juices is thick in the air and the affect isn't lost on Susan. Stepping into the bathroom to get a towel, I glance back and see Susan turn her head away from mom and quickly suck her fingers into her mouth. I'm smiling broadly as Susan notices me and quickly pulls her hand away. Blushing, she gives me a shrug, as if I'm making too big a deal of her tasting mom's pussy juice.

"Do you still need this?" I ask, handing her the towel.

"Yes, smarty!" Susan says, wiping the rest of mom's juices on the towel. I take mom's hand as Susan rips the hair from the other side of her pussy.

"Agghh!" Mom screams, squeezing my hand. Her chest is heaving and I want to take one of her hard nipples in my mouth and suck on it. My cock is hard from watching Susan manipulate mom's saturated pussy. Mom's bright red pussy looks sore and I realize that pussy waxing isn't as erotic as I envisioned. Looking at my sister, I notice that her face is flush, she's breathing rapidly and her hard nipples are visible through her blouse and her bra. Maybe she is finding this erotic after all.

After a couple more rips alongside mom's pussy lips, Susan tells mom to lower her legs, but keep them spread apart as she goes to work on her mound. Susan glances at my hard-on and smiles as she rolls the wax in neat strips across mom's trimmed bush. It looks like she has cut the hair very close and she's waxing in strips up and down mom's mound. Mom winces with each rip of the waxing strip, but at least she isn't crying out. When Susan has waxed completely across, she begins rolling the wax across mom's mound the other way.

"What are you doing now?" I ask, watching her wax the same area she's just completed.

"You have to do it both directions to make sure you get all the hair." Susan explains. "Otherwise she'll have stubbles." There isn't much noise as she rips the strip off this time. She must have gotten most of the hair the first time. I lie down next to mom and put my face next to hers, my hard cock pointing at Susan.

"You doing okay?" I ask her. "Are you sorry you agreed to this?"

"I'm doing better, now that the worst is over." Mom says, turning her head to smile at me. "Your sister really knows what she's doing. I just hope it looks good, after all of this!"

"Oh, it looks great!" Susan exclaims, maybe a little to exuberantly. "You're going to love how it looks and feels." Susan says, continuing to work on mom's mound. She looks over my hard cock and frowns; she doesn't seem comfortable with mom and I lying next to each other naked.

"There! All finished!" Susan cries, reaching for a bottle from the waxing kit. "This will help soothe it." She tells mom, pouring some kind of oil on her hands. Starting with her mound, Susan massages the oil into mom's enflamed skin.

"Mmmm." Mom moans. "That feels very nice. I'll give you an hour to stop that." Mom laughs, lifting her legs and spreading them apart so Susan can rub the oil around her pussy. Susan is sliding her oily hands over mom's ass and up alongside of her pussy lips, still dripping with mom's juices.

"Susan, when you and Sherrie do this, do either of you get this aroused?" Mom asks. "Because I'm trying to imagine how embarrassing it would be to have this done at a spa." Mom says, rocking her pussy against Susan's oily hands.

"Well, um, uh." Susan stammers, looking over at me. I just smile. "No, not really. I mean, you know, if someone is rubbing you with oily hands, you know, um, no, it's..."

"It's okay, sweetie." Mom says. "I wasn't trying to pry. I really just wondered if this reaction was normal." Mom is smiling reassuringly at Susan.

"Yeah, well, pretty much, I guess." Susan says, capping up the bottle of massage oil. "All done, see what you think." Susan says, getting off the bed and putting the waxing kit on mom's vanity. Mom reaches down and rubs her hand over her smooth mound and down around her pussy lips.

"Oooo." Mom says. "Pretty sexy, huh?" Smiling at Susan and I, mom stands up and walks over to her full-length mirror. "Wow! Nothing hidden, is there?" Mom says, looking at her bare pussy lips hanging down between her legs. My cock is standing at attention as I imagine myself lapping up the juices from between those beautiful lips.

"You look great mom." Susan says, backing out of the room. "I'll just go wash the oil off my hands." She says, quickly leaving the bedroom.

"Let me feel." I whisper, hurrying over behind mom and reaching around her body, my hard cock bumping against her ass cheeks. "Does it still hurt?" I ask, running my hands over her smooth skin and slipping a finger between her soggy pussy lips.

"Mmmm." Mom says, leaning back against me. "Not much. The only ache I have now, you can take care of later." Mom sighs. "Why don't you go make sure your sister is alright?" Mom says, pulling away from me. "I think she's very aroused and very conflicted about her feelings right now."

"Sure." I tell mom. "I think you're right. I'll see what I can do." Leaving mom's room, I stop by mine and get the transmitter. Tuning in Susan's frequency as I open her door, I push the button.

"Susan?" I say, entering her room. She's just sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Yes." She says in transmitter monotone style.

"How did you feel while you were waxing mom's pussy?" I ask.

"It was very erotic." She answers, flatly. "It was just like with me and Sherrie. I wanted to lean down and lick mom's wet pussy so badly, but I knew it would be so wrong."

"Susan, you will feel no guilt about your sexual attraction to mom. You will regard it as a natural expression of your love for her and be as comfortable with her as you are with Sherrie." I hesitate, thinking of what else to say. "You will also regard mom's sexual relationship with me as normal and willingly participate in a threesome with mom and me. You will..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Susan asks, looking at me incredulously. Oh fuck! I look at the transmitter. It's lost power. How could I not realize that the transmitter would need some kind of recharging?

"Your sexual relationship with mom?" Susan asks. "Are you telling me that you're fucking mom?" Susan is looking at me with a shocked, wide-eyed expression on her face. "And what the fuck is that?" Susan asks pointing to the transmitter.

"Oh, um, just an old mp3 player a friend of mine gave me. I'm trying to get it to work." I answer, lamely.

"You're working on an mp3 player, while you tell me you're fucking our mother and you want to fuck us together?" Susan asks, a disbelieving look on her face. She turns and looks at my naked body, shaking her head.

"You really are fucking mom?" Susan asks, her voice quieter. I sit down next to her on the bed, putting my arm around her. She's still fully clothed and I'm still naked. My cock's battery seems to have died with the transmitter's demise.

"It just happened." I tell her, wondering if she got any of the suggestion, before the transmitter died. "Mom is a very sexy woman." I say, starting to explain, "Since dad left, she's been really lonely, too."

"She is very sexy." Susan says. "I wouldn't mind..." Susan nuzzles against me, absently running her fingers up and down my leg and across my flaccid cock. Lifting her hand to her face, she sniffs her fingers. "I can still smell her on my fingers." She says, holding them under my nose. "I got so wet, Nick."

"When you were waxing her?" I ask. Maybe some of the suggestion got through. "Didn't you just want to dive in and eat her?" I ask.

1...67891011