Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,901 Followers

"Mmmmmm." Maggie moans, pulling my head to her breast. "That feels nice." I unsnap her tight shorts and pull her zipper down, as I continue to lick her large breast. She's still stroking my cock, which is now fully recovered, while I slip my hand inside her bikini panties. I'm running my fingers through her thick curly hair and sucking her nipple into my mouth, when I hear a car door.

"Fuck!" I yell, pulling my hand out of her pants and fumbling with my clothes. "That's my mom."

"Too bad the transmitter isn't charged." Maggie says, pulling her halter-top, back over her breasts and zipping up her shorts. "You're everything I hoped you'd be, Nick." She says, as the front door opens.

"Hi mom." I call, a little too cheerily. "You remember Mag, uh... Mrs. Devlin, don't you mom?"

"Of course." Mom says, extending her hand, while eyeing me suspiciously. "How are you Maggie?"

"I'm great, Elaine." Maggie says, shaking hands with mom. "I just came over because I never really got a chance to express my condolences." She says, greeting mom, like she came over just to see her and I just happened to be home.

"Thank you, Maggie." Mom says, heading towards the kitchen. "Can I get you a cup of tea?"

"That would be wonderful." Maggie says, squeezing my ass cheek and winking at me, as she follows mom into the kitchen.

As they settle into a comfortable conversation about Harry, I sit on the barstool, pretending to read a magazine, nursing my Diet Coke and watching them. In my mind, I start comparing the attributes of these two late-thirties sexy women. Maggie's tits are larger than mom's and her nipples, still poking out the front of her halter-top, are darker and thicker. They both have relatively flat stomachs and slender waistlines and mom has a tight, round ass that always draws my attention, no matter what she's wearing. Maggie's ass is firm and round, with a more pronounced curve to it, which, combined with her larger tits, gives her more of an hourglass shape. They both have great legs; mom's are more muscular, but Maggie's are well toned and shapely, too.

I'm still reveling in the idea that Nicole's mom just gave me a blowjob, and invited me over to fuck her, when my thoughts are interrupted by a question from Mom.

"Hello! Earth to Nick." Mom laughs. "Did you hear what I asked?" She says, smiling at me.

"Sorry, mom." I say. "I was reading." I lie.

"I said, Maggie and I are going to go get some lunch and do a little shopping. Do you want to come with us?" Mom asks. Of course I want to cum with both of them, but that's not what she's asking.

"Nah. Thanks. I think I'll just stay here, if it's okay." I answer. Both women smile and nod as if that was the answer they were expecting.

"I'll be ready in a minute, Maggie." Mom says, going into the bedroom.

"What did the lawyer say, mom?" I ask, as I follow her into the bedroom.

"He's going to check the court records and we should know something tomorrow." She says, placing her hand on my cheek. "I'll try to be better company tonight." She whispers, kissing me lightly on the lips. "Now go visit with Maggie a minute while I use the bathroom." She smiles.

"The transmitter should be charged by the time we get back, Nick." Maggie whispers, while running her fingers lightly over the front of my shorts. "I'm soaking wet, just thinking about what you'll do with it." She says, just as mom walks back into the room.

"Okay, Maggie." Mom says, picking up her purse. "I'm all set. Bye Nick." She says, kissing my cheek.

"See you later, Nick." Maggie smiles, as they walk out the door.

"Have fun." I call after them, my cock throbbing in my shorts.

While they're gone, I inspect the docking station for the transmitter. It has two wires, one connected to Uncle Harry's computer and the other to a power strip. I turn on the computer and a pop up window opens, asking if I have updates for the NST software. I click no and a progress bar opens, showing that the transmitter is 70% charged. I make a copy of the software and e-mail it to myself, so I'll have it at home. I sit, staring blindly at the progress bar, thinking about this morning's visit from Nicole's mom. I can't believe she knows about the transmitter and wants me to use it on her. How weird is that?

I spend over an hour at the computer, searching for information about my dad, getting both his home and work addresses. I've formed a tentative plan to visit him at work, mainly because I don't want to run into Miss Bimbo. I've learned enough about the transmitter to know that I don't want to give him any hasty suggestions that might backfire. I need to find out exactly what he's put in motion regarding the divorce and the money.

I start fantasizing about ways to punish him, too, including, but not limited to, making him impotent, fucking his girlfriend while he watches, and having Maggie fuck him in the ass with her strap-on. I'm still sitting there, contemplating, when mom and Maggie come bursting in the door, laughing like schoolgirls.

"Hi Nick." They both say, and then look at each other and start laughing again.

"Sorry." Mom says, barely able to contain her laughter. "Maggie and I never knew we had so much in common." She says and I start to panic, wondering what she means. "Within minutes, we were finishing each other's sentences and we liked the same outfits, everything." She says, smiling.

"Your mom is great!" Maggie gushes. "You're lucky to have her." She says, as if admonishing me for not appreciating her more.

"I know." I say, defensively. "She's the best mom in the world!" Wondering if mom was complaining about me to Maggie.

"He knows how lucky he is." Mom says, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "And I know how lucky I am, too." She says, kissing me on the cheek, jutting the tip of her tongue against my skin, in an intimate expression, unseen by our guest.

"Let me help you with those." I say, noticing the shopping bags for the first time. "What did you buy?" I ask, remembering the sexy fashion show the last time mom went shopping, with her friend Mary.

"A couple of new outfits that Maggie helped me pick out." She says, smiling at Maggie. "And helped me try on."

"We're the same size." Maggie explains. "So we tried on the same outfits, together in the dressing room." She blushes slightly, as she tells me and I let my imagination run wild. Ever since I gave mom the suggestion about enjoying the taste of pussy, she's practically been addicted to it. When Susan is in town, I might as well not be alive. Well, that's not exactly true, because both mom and Susan love to be fucked after they've had their pussies eaten. I've watched mom eat Susan's pussy, continuously, through multiple orgasms, before they begin to include me in the action. Knowing how mom feels about women, I bet she loved stripping in the dressing room with Maggie.

"I'm surprised we didn't get thrown out." Mom says, and my mouth must have dropped open, because she quickly adds. "We were laughing and having such a great time making fun of some of the outfits."

"Oh that one." Maggie adds, laughing hysterically, her braless tits bouncing inside her halter-top. "You should have seen your mom, trying on this one top, trying to get it to cover everything. When she pulled it one way, she was uncovered over here." She says, showing me on her own chest, by pulling her halter-top slightly to one side. "When she pulled it the other way... well." Having drawn my eyes to her tits, Maggie's eyes drop to the bulge forming in my shorts.

"It was designed for something besides wearing in public." Mom says, laughing. "That's for sure." I'm checking out Maggie's hardening nipples, while she's glancing at my crotch. Mom is taking her packages into the bedroom.

"The transmitter is charged." I tell her, lowering my voice so mom won't hear.

"Good." She smiles. "What time shall I expect you?" She whispers. "I want to be ready."

"What time is Nicole leaving?" I ask, not wanting to be there when her boyfriend picks her up.

"Seven." She smiles.

"I'll be there at 7:01." I joke, as mom walks back into the room.

"Who wants some dinner?" Mom says. "I'm grilling burgers and I have some potato salad. You're welcome to stay, Maggie." Mom says, heading for the kitchen.

"Oh, thanks, Elaine." Maggie says. "But I have to get home. Thanks for a great afternoon." She calls to mom. "I had a wonderful day." She says, looking at me.

"Thank you, Maggie." Mom calls from the kitchen. "I forgot about all that lawyer nonsense for a few hours." She says, from the doorway. "It was great!"

"It'll all work out." She assures her, looking from me to the transmitter. "I have a feeling that these troubles will be behind you before you know it." She says, as she's leaving.

"I hope so." Mom says, going back into the kitchen. I walk Maggie to the door and risk a brief kiss, before she leaves.

"See you tonight." I whisper.

"I can't wait, Nick." She says, squeezing my hard cock through my shorts, and then walking down the sidewalk towards her house. I watch the sway of her curvy ass for a minute, before closing the door.

"Did you buy anything sexy?" I ask mom, embracing her from behind as she's peeling lettuce for our burgers.

"Well, Maggie did talk me into a couple of halter tops, like she was wearing today." She says, turning towards me and wrapping her arms around my back. "I don't know if they're sexy, but it feels sexy going braless like that in public." She says, kissing me.

"You guys really tried on outfits in the dressing room together?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at mom.

"It wasn't like that at all, Nick." Mom smiles. "But she does have a lovely body. Her breasts are really firm, for their size." She says, teasing me. "Did you notice?"

"How would I have noticed?" I stammer. "I wasn't there when she took her top off." I'm wondering if Maggie let something slip.

"I know." Mom says, slapping me playfully. "But I saw you staring at them. You had to notice how they looked." She says, smiling at me.

"Well, yeah." I answer, relieved. "I guess I did kind of notice." I say, blushing.

"So, Nick." Mom says, pressing her body against mine. "Would you like me to wear those kinds of tops?" She asks.

"Sure, Mom." I answer. "They really are pretty sexy." My cock is hardening, making it's presence known against mom's pussy mound.

"Mmmm." Mom says, nuzzling her face into my neck. "It seems you do think they're sexy." She says, grinding her mound against my bulge. "After dinner, I think we should take a shower and wash away all our troubles. What do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea, mom." I say, humping my cock up and down against her hard pelvic bone. "What can I do to help get dinner ready faster?" I ask, breaking the embrace.

It's an early dinner and we're done cleaning up by 5:30 p.m. With an hour and a half before I promised I'd be at Maggie's, I remind mom about washing away our troubles.

We take our time lathering each other, luxuriating in the erotic slipperiness of our soapy flesh. I tease mom's tits endlessly, while her expert hands slither over my cock and balls. When we finally rinse off, mom kneels in front of me, taking my swollen, purplish cock into her warm, wet mouth, and expertly finishes me off, swallowing every drop of my powerful eruption.

A few minutes later she's lying on her back on the bed, with me kissing and licking my way from her ankles to her thighs. I spend an excruciatingly long time licking her upper thighs and all around her pussy, before finally licking the outer lips of her labia. She is soaking wet, writhing on the bed, by the time I dip the tip of my tongue into her juicy pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Mom moans, arching her back and sucking my tongue deeper into her enflamed hole. Lapping up her delicious juice, I tongue fuck her, using a slow, rhythmic pace that has her bucking her ass off the bed, entangling her fingers in my hair and rocking her pussy against my mouth. Replacing my tongue with two fingers, I gently suck her clit into my mouth, while finger fucking her with the same slow rhythm.

Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuck!" Mom yells, as I begin flicking my tongue across the tip of her clit, while using my fingers to massage the inner walls of her steamy, hot pussy. Gushing pussy juice and bucking frantically against my mouth and fingers, she tightens her grip on my hair, until it feels like she's trying to pull my whole head inside of her. Clenching her legs together, as her orgasm peaks, she jerks spasmodically, flooding my face with her thick creamy froth.

"Oh my God, Nick!" Mom sighs, collapsing back on the bed, breathing heavily, while I gently lap up her excreted nectar. I clean her upper thighs and ass cheeks with my tongue, savoring her exotic taste, while slowly working my way back towards her sensitive pussy lips. Using my mouth, my tongue and my fingers, I extract another powerful orgasm from her before sliding up her body and plunging my hard cock into her pulsating pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh! God! Fuck me, Nick!" Mom moans, as I begin moving in and out of her, with long, slow strokes. Parting her lips with my tongue, we begin a slow, steady rhythm, kissing and moving in tandem, with the taste of sex on our entwined tongues increasing our arousal. Rather than our usual slamming against each other, our bodies dance together in a slow grind, building momentum and driving us to a frenzied, manic crescendo that leaves us sweat-soaked and depleted.

As our breathing returns to normal, I check the clock and it is 6:45. I'm supposed to meet Maggie in fifteen minutes. I slowly disentangle myself from the sheets and my mother's legs and start towards the shower.

"Where are you going?" Mom asks, sleepily.

"I'll be right back." I say, going into my room and getting the transmitter.

"Mom?" I say, spinning the dial and pushing the button. It's been a long time since I've used it and I'm hoping it still works.

"Yes." She says in the transmitter-induced monotone.

"You are going to have a restful night's sleep and not notice that I'm gone." I tell her, pausing to decide if there is anything else I want to say.

"Okay, dear." Mom says, flatly.

"Mom, what was going on with you and Maggie in the dressing room today?" I ask, wondering if Mom wasn't trying to substitute Maggie for Susan, since she hasn't been home for a while.

"That was just girl fun." She responds. "I didn't get the impression that Maggie would be interested at all. I don't know her that well, but she has such great tits, I really did want to suck on them." She says.

"If she does become interested, Mom, you will propose a threesome with me, okay?" I tell her, wondering if I can pull this off.

"Okay, Nick." She answers, dutifully.

"Good night, Mom." I say, pressing the button on the transmitter. Mom turns over and is breathing softly as I leave the room.

Having showered and changed, I arrive at Maggie's house a little after seven. She answers the door in a transparent silk robe, her hard nipples prominently pushing against the see-through material.

"I've been waiting for you, Nick." She says, as she steps behind the door to let me in. As she closes the door, she kisses me on the cheek and leads me over to the couch, where we sit close, awkwardly wondering how to begin.

"Did you bring the transmitter?" She asks, nervously.

"Yes." I tell her, pulling it from my pocket. "It's right here."

"Good." She says, sitting back on the couch, giving me a great view of her massive tits, draped in sheer white silk. "First, tell me everything you've been doing with it, Nick. I really want to hear your transmitter stories."

"Well." I hesitate, not expecting this question. "I used it quite a lot at first." I tell her about trying it out on Alison and Carolyn at the mall, and then using it to undo the post transmission suggestion for Nicole. I tell her about Nicole and I visiting their neighbor and then going to the mall to visit Carolyn again. I don't give her every detail, but she's such a good listener that I reveal more than I intended.

As I talk, Maggie leans forward, resting her hand on my leg and letting her gorgeous tits hang loose behind her thin robe. I skip telling her about my mother and instead tell her about Mrs. Edwards, my English teacher. This seems to arouse a great deal of interest.

"You hid in the closet, watching them the whole time?" She asks, as her hand strokes up and down my leg.

"Yes. It was very erotic." I answer, shifting my hardening cock inside my jeans.

"You seem a little uncomfortable." Maggie says, leaning over to undo my jeans. "Let's make you more comfortable, while you tell me the rest." She says, pulling my zipper down and tugging my jeans off my legs. My hard cock is pushing against the white material of my jockey shorts, making a little tent in the front.

"Why don't you just get undressed, Nick." Maggie says, standing in front of me and pulling my polo shirt over my head. "Your stories are very arousing. See how wet you're making me?" She asks, directing my hand into the opening in her robe and pressing it between her legs. I feel the heat, just before I touch her moist, fleshy lips and her matted pubic hair. My cock hardens even more, if that's possible.

"Mmmmm." She says, just holding my hand against her pussy for a minute, before kneeling down to help me remove my jockey shorts. "Tell me more about the transmitter, Nick. Did you use it on any family members." She asks, a knowing gleam in her eye, as she releases my hard cock from the confines of my shorts.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what I mean, Nick." She smiles, still kneeling between my legs, running her hands up and down my thighs. "I saw how you and your mother were with each other, and how all of your stuff was in one bedroom." She says, her hands sliding around my inner thighs to cup my balls. "Please tell me." She pleads, while gently stroking my cock with one hand and fondling my balls with the other.

"Well, it started with Uncle Harry's videos of my mom and my sister." I tell her, while she deftly moves from hand job to blowjob. I lean back with my head on the back of the couch and eventually spill the whole story. I tell her about mom and how Nicole initially convinced me to reverse the suggestion. Then, I tell her about Susan and how I used the transmitter to turn her teasing into a threesome with her roommate.

"God! That is so hot!" Maggie says, taking a breath from my throbbing cock and looking me in the eye. "So how did you get back to sleeping with your mom?" She asks, as she resumes sucking my cock and teasing my balls.

"Nicole and I had a fight, Susan was back at school." I explain, while humping my ass off the couch, the tension in my balls building from Maggie's expertise and the reliving of all the sexual adventures I've had recently. I tell her about the progressive suggestions I gave mom and by the time I get to the threesome with Susan, I shoot my load into Maggie's warm mouth. I just lean back catching my breath, while she cleans me up with her talented tongue.

"God Maggie! That was awesome!" I cry, as she continues to suck and lick my softening cock. "Now, it's your turn." I tell her, as I pull her up next to me, on the couch. "Tell me about your experiences with Uncle Harry and the transmitter." I say, my hand gently caressing her closest breast through the sheer material of her robe.

"Harry was like part of the family." She sighs, I think more from her memory than me touching her breast. "He was just always around and it was obvious that Frank was a problem when he'd been drinking. Harry was our salvation on more than one occasion." She confesses. "Nicole and I even stayed over there a few times, to avoid Frank's rampage." I part her robe and start licking her large, dark areola, while my hand caresses her other tit.

samslam
samslam
12,901 Followers