Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan has Ken's cock back in her mouth, cleaning him off, as she shivers through the final waves of pleasure, still pulsing through her. I leave my cock buried in her hot cunt, as I catch my breath.

"That was unbelievable!" Sherry says, releasing Ken's softening cock and falling back against the cushion. "Let's rest a minute and then you two can switch places." She says, excitedly.

Pulling my cock from her soggy pussy, I collapse on the couch beside her. I reach over and graze my hand over her tits, tweaking her nipples through the sheer material.

"I think we should move to the bedroom." I tell her, sucking her covered nipple into my mouth and teasing it with my teeth.

"Good idea!" Ken says, as Sherrie holds the back of my head against her sensitive breast. Pulling my mouth from her tit, I stand up, helping Sherrie to her feet. As Ken leads us down the hall to his bedroom, I pull Sherrie's nightie over her head and drop it on the floor.

"Why don't you lie down, so Ken and I can each have a nipple while we recuperate?" I say, smiling at Sherrie. She just nods and lies on her back, with her hands behind her head. Her legs are spread and a mixture cum and pussy juice is dripping from her cunt. Ken and I snuggle up on either side of her, each of us fondling, sucking and nibbling on the closest tit.

"Mmmmm." Sherrie murmurs, combing her fingers through our hair as we suckle at her breasts. While squeezing her tit and nibbling on her nipple, I let my other hand roam over her flat stomach and lightly caress her porcelain smooth pussy mound. Cupping my hand over her mound, I use my fingertips to swirl around the creamy, froth oozing from her lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Sherrie moans, spreading her legs wider, and pushing her mound up against my palm. Sherrie's nipples are rock solid, as Ken and I continue our relentless assault on her tits. I push two fingers into the gooey mess between her legs, twisting them back and forth, before scooping out a big gob of thick, hot cream. Sherrie tries humping against my fingers, but my hand is already out of her pussy and on it's way to its target.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" She says, her head falling back against the sheet, her eyes closed, her mouth open, almost panting. Lifting my head from her taut nipple, I aim my dripping fingers into her wide-open mouth, coating her lips with the thick cream. Sherrie wraps her lips around my fingers, hungrily sucking on the erotic mixture of juices.

Pulling my fingers from her mouth, I plunge them back into her pussy, pumping them in and out a few times, before scooping up another mouthful of gooey cream.

"Oh God!" Sherrie cries, after sucking the second helping off my fingers. "Are you ready yet, hon?" Sherrie asks Ken. "My pussy is so fucking ready for you!" She pleads.

"Not fully." Ken says. "But I bet you can fix that." He's barely said the words and Sherrie pushes our heads from her breast, rolls over and scoots down the bed. Grabbing Ken's semi-erect cock, she sucks the head into her mouth and pumps feverishly up and down the shaft with her hand. In no time, she has him fully extended, ready to fuck her. I make my cock hard, as I lie down on my back.

"This time, why don't you let Ken fuck you doggie style while you go down on my cock?" I suggest and Sherrie gets on her hands and knees between my legs, pulling my cock towards her mouth, as Ken moves up behind her. Looking at me through half-closed eyes, she mouths the words "Thank you" as she lowers her lips to my hard cock.

Sherrie sucks my cock expertly, even deepthroating me a couple of times, while Ken pounds her enflamed pussy from behind. I keep my cock hard without much effort, my mind distracted by a replay of my conversation with Susan earlier. I respond to Sherrie's teasing of my balls, by humping my cock more rapidly into her mouth, but mostly I'm just anxious for it to be over, so I can get home to Susan. Sherrie pulls her mouth from my cock a couple of times to urge Ken to pound harder and I watch her hand disappear between her legs, as she gets closer to her climax.

When I sense Sherrie's orgasm building, I shoot a load of cum in her mouth, allowing her to concentrate on her own pleasure. I churn Susan's dialogue through my brain, as Ken and Sherrie hit a grand slam, exploding in mutual orgasms before collapsing on top of me.

"Hey." I yell, immediately finishing it in my mind with, "Hey Hey You You, I could be your girlfriend." I roll Sherrie and Ken to the side and scamper out from under them. Sherrie's lying on her side, with Ken spooned up against her, his arm across her tits and his cock still buried in her pussy. I kiss her on the lips and she smiles dreamily at me, without opening her eyes. I go into the living room, retrieve my clothes and head back to the apartment. On the way I text Susan a message that just says - hey hey you you.

"You're back early." Susan says, greeting me at the door, wearing a thin t-shirt that barely covers her ass. "Everything all right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I just couldn't get into it." I say, then seeing the expression on her face, I quickly explain. "No, nothing like that! I was fine, even if you did wear me out." I say, smiling. "Sherrie got what she wanted; she had one cock in her mouth and the other one in her pussy and then we switched." I say, pulling her against me and cupping her bare ass cheeks under the t-shirt. "Sherrie's a great fuck, but all I could think about was getting back here to you." I admit, pushing my tongue in my sister's mouth and crushing her tits against my chest.

"Mmmmm. You taste like pussy." She says, pushing her tongue back in my mouth.

"Yeah, I better take a quick shower." I say, breaking off the kiss and heading towards the bathroom. Susan follows me, pulling her t-shirt off and stepping into the shower behind me.

"No one makes me feel the way you do." I tell her, pulling her wet body against miine.

"You've had a lot of opportunity to compare lately." Sherrie teases. "I still can't believe you fucked Nicole's mom!" She says, reaching behind me and soaping my ass cheeks. "But I guess it's not much different than fucking our mom, they're about the same age."

"Speaking of mom." She says, as I lather soap on her exquisite tits. "She called and wants us both to come home next weekend. She sounded kind of funny." She says, massaging my cock with her soapy hands, while I continue to fondle her slippery tits.

"Funny how?" I ask, wondering if I'll ever get tired of looking at my sister's naked body.

"I don't know." She says, cupping my balls with one hand, while she strokes my hard cock with the other. "She wouldn't tell me why she wanted us there. When I asked her, she just said she needed to talk to us. She sounded... I don't know... depressed... or distant... it's hard to explain."

"I'll call her tomorrow." I offer, embracing my sister and grinding my slippery cock against her smooth pussy mound.

"Good idea." Susan says. "Maybe she'll tell you more than she did me." We rinse off and Susan leads me by my hard cock into the bedroom. The sheets are still disheveled from our earlier tryst, as we plop down on the bed. Susan rolls me onto my back and straddles me, rubbing her moist pussy lips up and down the length of my cock.

"I can't decide what I want to do." She says playfully, leaning forward and brushing her hard nipples up and down my chest. "I could slip you inside of me and ride up and down on your hard cock." She says. "While you pinch and pull on my tits." She adds, teasingly pulling her nipples out from her areolas and giving each one a twist. "Or I could slide down." She demonstrates by sliding her pussy down across my balls and dragging her tits down my stomach. "And suck your big cock into my mouth." She says, moving down farther, kissing the tip of my cock and flicking her tongue across it. "Of course, I could move up higher." She slides back up over my throbbing cock. "And smother your face with my hot, horny pussy." She says, straddling my shoulders and rubbing her pussy lips against my mouth. I snake my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet nectar.

"I just can't decide." She sighs, moving her body back down, her tits against my chest and my cock sandwiched against her hairless pussy mound. I run my hands down her smooth back and lightly caress her ass cheeks.

"Know what I want?" She whispers, gently planting kisses all over my face; my forehead, my cheeks, my eyelids, my chin, my lips.

"What?" I ask, squeezing her firm, round ass cheeks.

"I" She kisses my lips. "Want." She kisses my chin. "You." She kisses my nose. "To." She kisses my cheek. "Make love to me." She sighs. "Not just fuck me or eat me, but make deep passionate love to me." Her smile reaches all the way to her eyes, as she rolls off of me and stretches out on her back. "Can you do that, Nick?" My cock is harder at that moment than I think it's ever been and I'm not giving it any extra input.

"Yeah." I whisper, lifting her hand to my lips and kissing her palm. "I can do that." I whisper. "I'd love to do that." I tell her, lightly kissing my way up her arm, while I massage her fingers and her hand. I focus on her extremities first; massaging her hands, arms, feet and calves. By the time I get to her thighs, her senses are heightened; she's relaxed, but sexually charged at the same time. I lightly caress her inner thighs, making a circular motion with my fingertips.

"God, Nick!" She moans. "That feels so good!" She says, twisting her legs from side to side, trying to move her enflamed pussy closer to my hands. I continue the erotic massage to the top of her thighs, bypassing her pussy to lightly swirl my fingers across her hairless mound.

"Mmmmmmm!" She breathes. "You are such a tease... but don't stop!" She sighs, as I spread my fingers and glide my hands over her stomach to the bottom of her breasts. While my fingers explore every inch of her luscious tits, I lower my head and lick across her smooth pussy mound.

"Ohmygod!" She cries, raising her ass off the bed, pushing her mound against my tongue. My fingers are on her nipples now, teasing the taut nubs, gently twisting and pinching, while I blow light breaths across her mound, where I've been licking.

"You are so fucking amazing!" She says, shivering from my breath on her sensitive, hairless mound.

"You are so beautiful." I tell her, moving my head up and sucking her hard nipple into my mouth. I suck and lick both nipples, fondling her tits and ignoring the rest of her body. I again send shivers through her, by squeezing her firm tits with my hands while blowing my hot breath over her moist nipples.

"I love you, Nick." She barely whispers, as another shiver rolls through her body. I kiss her lips, pushing my tongue into her warm mouth. She hungrily sucks on my tongue, as my hands roam over her tits, down her sides and massage her hips.

"I love you, too, Susan." I whisper, trailing kisses down her body. Kneeling between her legs, I lick her inner thighs, while sliding my arms behind her knees. Lifting her legs into the air, I flick my tongue across her pussy lips; tasting her sweet, love juice.

"Ohhhh! Yes!" Susan cries, spreading her legs and pulling them up higher. I take my time, savoring each drop of juice, before flicking my tongue out again. She's bucking her ass up, trying to make contact with my tongue.

"Eat me... please... Nick." Susan softly pleads, as I push my tongue into her wet hole, licking up and down the length of her slit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" She moans, as I clamp my mouth over her pussy lips and lap hungrily at her dripping juices. Slowly tongue fucking her, I rock my head back and forth, the bridge of my nose making light contact with her clit. She's writhing around on the bed, holding the back of my head and humping frantically against my face. Licking up to the top of her opening, I wrap my lips around her clit, and gently, but rapidly suck on it, while flicking my tongue lightly across its tip.

"Fuuuuuck!" Susan screams, as my tongue unexpectedly detonates her clit, shooting her orgasm through her loins like a rocket launcher. Gushing love juice all over my chin, she shoves my mouth away from her sensitive clit, grabbing handfuls of my hair, as her body shakes and trembles. I lick at her heavily flowing juices, before moving my body over hers and gliding my hard cock into her quivering love canal.

"Oh yes!" Susan murmurs, wrapping her arms and legs around me and squeezing me tightly against her. I keep my cock buried to its depth, not moving in or out, as our tongues meet inside her mouth and I crush her lips against mine. Slowly, I start grinding my hips in a circular motion, squishing her pussy lips against the base of my cock and rubbing my pelvic bone against her clit. Susan responds immediately and we lose ourselves in a slow sensuous dance, as we try to merge our bodies into one.

My cock is moving of its own accord, pumping and churning inside her steamy cavern. Fueled by increasingly intense eruptions, her fiery pussy melts around my cock, engulfing and scorching me, as our bodies undulate together. We never break the kiss, our tongues being a critical part of our libidinous dance. Our passions build higher and higher, reaching a torturous peak, as our sweat-soaked bodies press together, writhing in harmony, until we reach the summit.

"Oh God!" Susan screams, breaking the kiss, as her orgasm thunders through her body.

"I love you! I love you! I love yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!" Susan howls, clawing my back, as her body lurches uncontrollably, quenching her fervent longing by flooding her with pure unadulterated pleasure.

"And I love you!" I say, through clenched teeth, as my eruption joins hers and I empty my powerful load into her flood of hot juices. Our bodies jerk against each other, while riding out wave after wave of breathless titillation. As our breathing slows, our mouths again find each other and our tongues entwine in an impassioned kiss.

When the shockwaves finally subside, our exhausted bodies drift into a blissful sleep, wrapped in a cozy cocoon of warmth and love.

I wake up the next morning, spooned around my sister's back, with my arm across her breasts, feeling the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she sleeps. Neither of us can afford to blow off any more classes, so we shower separately, to ensure we don't start up again and head out to school. Mid-day, I run into Sherrie and she thanks me for last night. She looks great in a tank top and skintight jeans.

"Was it like your fantasy?" I ask, as we walk across campus together.

"Oh yeah!" She smiles. "I loved it! I felt so slutty, having cum shooting in both ends at the same time." She laughs, and then hesitates.

"I'm glad we did it, Nick, but it's not something I'd want to do again." She says, thoughtfully. "When it was just Ken and I, after you left, it felt so much more loving and intimate." She says, wrapping her arm around my waist, as we continue walking. "Thank you for making it happen, though."

"You really like him, don't you?" I ask, putting my arm around her and resting my hand on her hip.

"Yeah, I really do." She says, excitedly. "We talked a little this morning about me moving in with him." She confides. "Do you think Susan will be mad?"

"No, I don't think so." I say, thinking about how close Susan and I are becoming. "You're her best friend and she'll miss you being around all the time, but I think she'll be glad for you." I tell her, squeezing her ass cheek through her jeans. "Will I see you at home tonight?" I ask, as we split to go to our separate classes.

"Probably not." She smiles. "I'm just going to stop by for some clothes." She adds, moving her eyebrows up and down, suggestively. "See ya, later, Nick!" She says, almost skipping into the science building.

I try to call my mom, but end up leaving a message. I call Danae, to check on how she's doing. She answers the phone in her crisp professional tone.

"Hey Danae." I greet her. "It's Nick."

"Hey Nick." She says, without much inflection.

"I'm just wondering how you're feeling after Friday night." I say.

"I'm still a little sore, but it was worth it!" She says, enthusiastically. "When's the next game?" She asks. I guess I don't have to worry about her.

"Friday night, but I won't be there. I'm going to my moms." I tell her.

"Who cares?" She asks, without any touch of humor. "You don't get a turn anyway." She says, snottily. "Well, except that time before the game, but who needs that?" She says, asking about the specifics for the game. I tell her and we hang up. I guess the football team will be winning from now on.

Sherrie spends every night this week over at Ken's, while Susan and I continue to explore the increasing level of intimacy that surrounds everything we do. We can't seem to get enough of each other, sexually or otherwise. We've become inseparable. Suddenly, we're doing things as a couple; eating meals together, going to the movies, helping each other with homework, and even shopping for groceries.

There's an undercurrent of sexual energy that envelops everything we do. We'll be putting away groceries, and our eyes will meet or our hands will touch and before we know it, Susan's bent over the kitchen table with my cock pounding into her steamy, hot pussy.

One night, she was cutting vegetables for a salad, while I was grilling burgers. She started seductively sliding a whole cucumber in and out of her mouth, while grinding her hips and pinching her nipples. Pretty soon, the burgers were burning, while she sucked me off and I fucked her with the cucumber, pumping it in and out of her wet pussy, like a dildo. Susan came all over that thick cucumber, and then cut it up and served it in our salad! I teased her about catching some of her juices to use for salad dressing, but she insisted that it is best enjoyed when eaten fresh from the source. I didn't argue, but dinner was delayed again.

Friday night when we leave for the airport, Susan is talking about joining the mile-high club. I tell her it's a myth. People don't actually do that, but she has it in her mind that we're going to fuck in the bathroom of the plane. I wish I had the transmitter with me, in case we're caught, but Maggie still has it.

Susan is so charged up she can hardly sit still, as the plane takes off. Her halter-top is gaping open, giving me a clear view of most of her right tit and her skirt has ridden half way up her thigh. Waiting until the pilot turns off the fasten seatbelt sign, she checks to make sure I have my cell phone.

"Wait here until I call you." She says, unfastening her seatbelt and walking to the back of the plane. The flight is only about half full and there is no one in our row. I look around for the flight attendant, but she's in the front kitchen area. Five minutes later, when my phone vibrates in my hand, it startles me.

"Hey." I say, flipping open the phone.

"Is anybody in the aisle, waiting for the bathroom?" She asks.

"No." I say, looking around. "Are you sure about this?" I ask, still not certain it's a good idea.

"Of course I'm sure!" She says. "I'm in the bathroom on the right. The door's unlocked." She says, hanging up. I'm so nervous; I try to get up without taking off my seatbelt, and then struggle with the buckle, finally getting it loose. I hurry to the back of the plane before anyone else decides they have to go.

"Wow." I whisper, opening the door. My sister is completely naked, facing me, as she stands on the toilet, bending forward, her head against the ceiling, with her tits hanging down.

"Get in here and close the door!" She whispers. I step in, close the door and make sure it's latched. "Just drop your pants down." She says, almost giggling, as I turn around. I'm so nervous that I'm not even aroused. I make my cock hard, as I unfasten my pants and push them down to my knees.