Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their bodies stop shaking, I withdraw my fingers from their soggy pussies and wrap my arms around them, in a three-way embrace. Turning my head from one to the other, kissing their foreheads, I'm surprised to see Maggie standing just outside the bathroom door. Her face is flushed and she appears to be catching her breath. Through the lightly fogged glass of the shower door, I watch her pull her hand from her panties and zip up her shorts.

The girls' heads are against my shoulders with their eyes closed, recovering from their orgasms. Maggie smiles and waves her fingers towards me, before teasingly sucking them into mouth. I smile back at her, as I slide my hands down the girl's backs, squeezing their ass cheeks.

We finish showering and head to the bedroom to get dressed. I dress quickly, leaving Susan and Nicole digging through their overnight bags, as I go into the living room to meet Maggie. She welcomes me with a big hug and a juicy, wet kiss. The faint taste of her pussy juice on her tongue stirs my cock to life and I squeeze her ass cheeks, as she grinds her mound against the bulge.

"You are something else, Nick." Maggie says. "Is that your sister?" She asks. "When did she get here?" Before I can answer, Susan emerges from the bedroom, her eyes darting between the two of us. I introduce her to Maggie and Susan blushes, realizing that everyone knows each other's secrets.

Everyone is pretty subdued as we eat the cinnamon rolls. Nicole explains that she needs to go home and get ready to meet Bobby. She kisses me goodbye, waves to Susan tells her mom that her and Bobby will be home for dinner.

"Who's Bobby?" Susan whispers, and I realize how confusing this all must seem to her.

"Nicole's boyfriend." I answer, clearly confusing my sister. "She knows about you." I explain. "And I know about him." I start thinking about how crazy it all sounds.

Maggie looks questioningly at me and I nod, reassuring her that I'll let her use the transmitter. When Susan excuses herself to use the bathroom, I give Maggie the transmitter, cautioning her about only using it on Bobby. She assures me that's all she'll use it for and we agree I'll pick it up when I come back in two weeks.

My sister and I drive back to the airport in the car Susan rented last night during her surprise visit. Neither of us says much until we're in the terminal waiting for our flight to be called.

"I'm not sorry I came." Susan says, wrapping her hands around my arm and snuggling next to me. "I was at first... when I saw Nicole in the bed, I freaked out." She smiles. "But now I'm glad you got to have us together. I think it helped you to decide between us." She says, brushing imaginary crumbs from my arm.

"What do you mean? Decide between you?" I ask, Susan. "I love you both, there isn't any decision to be made." I say, not sure I really believe what I'm saying.

"Maybe you don't realize it." She says. "But you chose me this morning. Nicole knows it, too. You could see it on her face." She says, confidently. "When you didn't cum inside her and waited to shoot inside me, that was a clear choice." Susan explains. "You could have cum again, you know you could. You've done it before. You chose not to cum inside your girlfriend." She says. I just stare at her, pondering her logic and wondering if she's right. Was it a subconscious decision to choose Susan over Nicole?

"Shhhh!" She says, putting her finger to my lips as I start to respond to her. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm not jealous anymore." She says, matter-of-factly, ending the discussion, just as our flight is called.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." Susan says, excitedly as we settle into our seats. "Ken told Sherrie that he's going to talk to you about the threesome." She whispers. "He asked Sherrie about her fantasy, just like you said he would and he was all for it, suggesting you as the other guy." She leans back, looking at me expectantly.

"Well?" She says.

"Well what?" I ask.

"Are you going to do it?" She asks. "What are you going to tell Ken?" She asks.

"I told Sherrie I would." I answer, uncertain why she's asking me this. "Is there any reason I shouldn't do it?" I ask her.

"No." She says, quietly. "I guess not." She says, leaning back in her seat.

"Hey." I lean my face next to hers. "I thought you weren't jealous anymore." I smile.

"I'm not jealous of Nicole." She corrects me. "Maybe I'm jealous of Sherrie." She offers. "Maybe I want two cocks fucking me." She says, playfully.

"Maybe I would be jealous, then." I tell her, kissing her lips and pushing my tongue in her mouth. I was joking when I said it, but surprisingly, I really don't like the idea of my sister being fucked by someone else. What's with that? Talk about a double standard!

We kiss passionately for a while, and then I doze off, with my head on Susan's shoulder. I have a vivid dream about Susan and I, living in a big house with kids and a dog...

"Hey." Susan says, shaking me awake. "We're landing." She whispers, kissing me on the forehead. I sit up and fasten my seatbelt. What a weird dream! Where did that come from?

Both of our cars are at the airport, so we're forced to drive separately back to the apartment. Before I get in my car, Susan tells me she has something for me and asks me to follow her to her car.

"I burned a song for you." She says, handing me an unmarked CD. "Play it in the car on your way home." She says, mysteriously. "I was listening to this song over and over yesterday, before I decided to come after you. It might explain things." She laughs. "Or it might confuse things." She adds, as she gets in her car.

I shrug and get in my car, putting the CD into the player, before putting the car in gear. I smile, recognizing the song immediately. "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. The first verse gets right to the heart of the matter and I listen to Avril sing:

"Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No Way No Way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend"

I picture Susan listening to this all day, getting worked up and calling the airlines, checking for flights. I smile, wondering what this means, when Avril's voice breaks into my thoughts with another verse:

"You're so delicious I think about you all the time You're so addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright?"

Fuck! My sister wants to be my girlfriend. I actually do know what she can do and it makes me feel more than all right. I wonder what Susan means? Does she mean exclusively, not fucking anyone else?

I smile when I hear the line about the "motherfucking princess" and then there she is, driving in the lane next to me, smiling and waving. She's probably nervous, wondering what I think about the song and about her feelings towards me. I'm wondering the same thing, while considering all the implications this could have, when I realize my cock is rock hard. Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't over-think this. I smile back and give Susan a thumbs up about the CD. I wonder what she'd think if she knew about the dream I had on the plane?

When we get home, Ken is there, waiting to talk to me. He and Sherrie are sitting on the couch, watching TV. She smiles demurely when she sees me, but I can see the sparkle in her eyes.

"Can I see you for a minute?" Ken says, eyeing Susan, standing next to me. "Privately." He says, gesturing to the front door.

"What's up?" I ask innocently, as we walk out the front door. "It's not about the football game is it?" I ask, faking concern. I know exactly what he wants to talk to me about; I just can't help but fuck with him a little. "Did somebody find out what happened on the team bus?" I ask excitedly.

"No. Nothing like that." He says, calming me down. "I have a favor to ask." He says. "Or maybe it's more a favor to do for you." He smiles.

"Well, you've got me intrigued." I answer, waiting for him to continue.

"Well..." He hesitates; glancing around to make sure no one can hear us. "Sherrie and I were talking about sexual fantasies..." He pauses.

"Is this something you should be telling me?" I ask, playing my innocent role for all it's worth.

"Just let me finish, okay." He says, getting frustrated.

"Okay. Sorry." I say, sitting down on the step.

"Anyway, Sherrie has this fantasy." He says, sitting down next to me. "She really wants to know what it feels like to fuck two guys at the same time." He nods, when I give him a shocked look. "Yeah, well anyway, you're the only person I could think of that, you know, I'd feel comfortable... um... sharing her with." He blurts out, clearly uncomfortable with this whole conversation.

"And this came up how?" I ask. "Did you shoot too soon and Sherrie wanted another hard cock standing by." I tease.

"Fuck you, man!" He says playfully. "Seriously, what do you think?"

"Well, I guess if guys can fantasize two girls, why shouldn't girls fantasize two guys." I answer, acting like I'm thinking it over." And you're alright with this... this... um... sharing?" I ask.

"Only if it's you, man." He says, shaking his head, like he really doesn't get why she'd want this.

"Well, what's she like in bed?" I ask, innocently.

"You don't have to act like you don't know." He says, surprising me. "Sherrie told me that you and her hooked up a couple of times, before we got together." He explains, resting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm cool with that. She was really surprised when I suggested you as the other guy. That's when she told me you two had been together before. She thinks you're the perfect choice too." He says, as if that settles it.

"I'm flattered." I say. "Of course, I'll do it. When are you thinking we'd get together?" I ask, thinking about my schedule for the rest of the week.

"Right away!" Ken says excitedly. "Tonight, if you can make it." He says. "We've just been waiting for you to get home, to ask you." "Wow! Tonight?" I think about Susan, the CD and all the questions she's been asking. But I'm the one who put this in motion, it's probably best to get it done right away.

"Sure, why not?" I answer. "What time?" I ask, looking at my watch. "It's quarter to five now." I prompt him.

"How about seven, at my place?" He asks. "Sherrie's planning on spending the night over there." He explains. "We can get an early start and play it by ear, okay?"

"Sure, sounds great!" I say, standing up. We shake hands and go back inside. Sherrie is fidgeting on the couch, anxious to find out how our conversation went. I give her a big smile and she relaxes, waiting for Ken to tell her about our plans. Susan, sitting in a chair, flipping channels on the TV, doesn't even look at me.

"Hey sis." I call from the hallway. "Can you come here a minute?" I ask. I hear her shut off the TV and walk towards her bedroom. We all have separate bedrooms, to keep up appearances for our friends, but Susan's is the one with the big bed, that we usually sleep in.

"You're going to do it, aren't you?" She asks. "When?" She adds, without giving me a chance to answer her first question.

"Tonight." I say, taking her in my arms. "I love you." I whisper, kissing her lips and squeezing her ass cheeks. "You've never had a problem with me fucking Sherrie before. Why is this time different? Because Ken's there?" I tell her.

"I don't know...." She says. "It's just that I'm always there when you fuck Sherrie. She's just another part of what you and I do." She says, grinding her body against the bulge in my pants.

"How do you know you're always there when I fuck Sherrie?" I ask her, playfully.

"Because, Sherrie would tell me, even if you wouldn't!" She says, poking her finger in my ribs.

"Hey! That tickles!" I yell.

"Shhhh!" She says, laughing. "You don't want Ken to think you're in her fucking your sister, do you?" She laughs, locking her bedroom door. "What time are you going?" She asks, unbuttoning her blouse, as she walks back towards me.

"In a couple of hours." I answer, pulling my shirt off and unbuckling my belt.

"Good, maybe I can completely wear you out before your little menage a trios." She says, removing her bra and pressing her soft tits into my chest. "Let's see how many times I can make my little brother cum in two hours." She says, nibbling my ear and stroking my hard cock through my pants.

Alternating between sucking and fucking, she gets me off an incredible five times. The last time is in her ass, with her on top, riding my hard cock. Being on top, she controls the speed and depth of penetration. I tease her pussy and her clit with my thumb, as she frantically rocks back and forth, squeezing her tight ass muscles around my throbbing cock. Erupting for the fifth time in less than two hours, I lay spent and gasping for air, as she plants kisses all over my face.

"I really liked the CD." I tell her. "Do you really think we can make that work?" I ask, confident that she'll know what I mean.

"I don't know." She says, still kissing me, while my cock softens inside her snug asshole. "I think if we want it enough, we can make anything happen." She says. "Do you want it, Nick?" She whispers, lying down on my chest, awaiting my answer.

"Yeah." I say, surprising myself. "I think I do." I say, wrapping my arms around her and holding her against me. I feel so much love for my sister that I think I would agree to anything.

"What are you willing to do for it?" She asks, quietly.

"What do you mean?" I ask, not sure I'm going to like the answer.

"I want to be your girlfriend." She says, softly. "What do you think that means?" She asks, lifting her ass, to allow my spent cock to plop onto my abdomen, then settling back down, trapping it between us. "Look, I don't want you placating me; telling me whatever you think I want to hear. And I don't want you to agree to something because you just came five times in a row." She laughs, lifting her face so she can look me in the eyes.

"Go fuck Sherrie. Make her fantasy come true and we'll talk later. " She says, kissing me. "You have to think about Nicole, mom, Nicole's mom, Sherrie and who knows how many other women, before we can talk about us." She says, rolling off of me. I don't say anything.

"Nick." She says.

"Yeah?" I say, turning towards her.

"Don't freak out." She says, brushing some matted hair from my forehead. "I just want you to know how I feel about you." She says. "I wouldn't stop what we're doing, even if I could. So whether you're fucking half the world or just me, I'm still going to be here for you. I'm just not interested in anyone else but you and I thought you should know that.' She says, pushing me out of bed. "Now go, before I make it six times." She laughs.

I take a hot shower, scrubbing myself thoroughly, not wanting to carry Susan's scent with me to Ken's apartment. I arrive a little after seven and Ken answers the door. He's shirtless; with dark blue sweat pants, tented in the front, looking like his cock is going to poke through any minute. When I see Sherrie, I understand why.

Sherrie is sitting on the couch; wearing what looks like the same babydoll nightie she had on the first night I ever fucked her. I was still in high school, when her and Susan came home for the weekend, getting their kicks by teasing the hell out of me. Of course, I used the transmitter to turn the tables on them and we ended up in a threesome in Susan's bedroom. That was over a year ago and Sherrie looks as tantalizing today as she did then.

Her strapless, transparent top is held up by a two-inch wide elastic band stretched across her breasts. Her hard nipples are pushing against the sheer white material that hangs down, barely covering her crotch. A matching white thong lays discarded on the floor; they've obviously started without me.

"Wow! Sherrie." I say, hardening my cock, although it was already responding without any help. "You look delicious."

"She is." Ken says, grinning. "Go ahead." He says, gesturing towards Sherrie. "We might as well start sharing right away." I kneel on the couch in front of Sherrie and she pulls her feet out from under her legs, spreading her thighs apart. Her hairless pussy mound is draped in the sheer material, but it doesn't cover her glistening pussy lips. I pull my shirt over my head and lean down to nuzzle my face in her dripping, wet cunt. She's already very aroused as I start lapping up her sweet nectar.

"Oh yeah, Nick!" Sherrie cries, scooting down on the couch and putting her legs over my shoulders. "Oh fuck!" She moans. Sherrie leans back and reaches over the side of the couch where Ken is standing.

"Take off your pants, honey." She says to Ken. "I want to suck your cock while Nick eats my pussy." She pleads. Ken strips off his sweat pants and steps closer to the couch, positioning his hard cock next to her head. She wraps her hand around it and sucks the head into her mouth, as I push my tongue farther into her soppy pussy. Ken's cock is about the same length as mine, maybe a little thicker. Sherrie stretches her lips around it, as she slides it farther into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmpph!" She moans, around Ken's cock, thrusting her pussy against my tongue, as she pumps him frantically in and out of her mouth. She's oozing hot cream faster than I can drink it, which means, this must be turning her on as much as she hoped it would. I replace my tongue with my fingers, twisting them around in her juicy hole, as I flick my tongue across her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Sherrie yells, taking a breath from Ken's cock. "Suck my clit, Nick! Oh fuck!" She breathes, before returning her mouth to Ken's cock. I wrap my lips around her clit, sucking gently, while I continue flicking my tongue across the tip of it. She's bucking her ass like a wild woman, while Ken pounds his thick cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmphhh! Mmmmphhh! Mmmmphhh!" Susan moans, as her climax builds. "Wait! Wait!" She yells, pulling her mouth from Ken's throbbing cock and scooting back away from my tongue. "This isn't what I want! I want two cocks, not a cock and a tongue!" She pants. "I need your cock in me Nick, while I suck on Ken."

I tear off my pants, while Sherrie strokes her hand up and down Ken's saliva-coated cock. He looks like he was just about to shoot, when Sherrie stopped sucking on him. His face is flushed and he's frantically humping his cock into Sherrie's hand. Sherrie scoots forward again on the couch as I position my cock between her slick pussy lips.

"Ready?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Fuck yes!" She yells, sucking Ken's cock back into her mouth, as I plunge my hard pole into her anxious pussy. Like a velvet glove tightening around me, her pussy walls pulsate their enthusiastic welcome to my rigid cock.

I watch her pump Ken's cock into her mouth and match my rhythm to hers, so we are both entering her at the same time. Every time I fuck Sherrie I'm surprised by how comfortably snug she is. There's just the right amount of friction to ignite my cock while I glide effortlessly in and out of her slick cavern.

"Oh fuck, Sherrie!" Ken cries. "Get ready for it!" He says, as he pounds his hard cock into her stretched out mouth. I speed up, trying to match his frantic rhythm, and this seems to be just what Sherrie needs. She arches her back and starts rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Oh yeah!" Ken yells, his cock exploding into Sherrie's mouth. I watch her suck and swallow, just before her body convulses with her own orgasm. Opening her mouth to suck in air, she lets some of Ken's cum runs down her chin, as jolts of pleasure electrify her body with involuntary jerks and spasms. I continue pounding her pussy, as it pulsates and quivers around my hard cock, allowing myself to cum only when her orgasm subsides. I shoot a surprising amount of cum into her, considering how many times Susan got me off earlier.

1...89101112...14