Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step closer so I can wrap my legs around you." Susan whispers, putting her hands on my shoulders as she continues balancing on the toilet seat. I step closer and she lifts one leg, slipping it around my hip. I reach behind her and grip her ass cheeks with my hands, pulling her towards me.

"Ouch!" Susan whispers, as her head hits the ceiling.

"Sorry." I say, laughing, as I bend my knees, lean back against the door and attempt to lower Susan down onto my hard cock. My cock pushes against her crotch, as I try to line it up with her pussy.

"Fuck!" Susan whispers, laughing. "Let me do it." She says, reaching under her leg, grabbing my cock and guiding it into her slick hole. I lower her down, as she tightens her arms and legs around me.

"Finally." She laughs, kissing me on the lips. "Now, fuck me!" She whispers, as she starts bouncing her ass up and down. I thrust my hips up, as I lift her ass and drop it back down onto my hard cock. We start moving with an awkward rhythm, my sister's pussy juice lubricating my cock, but the confined space limiting how much we can move. Susan adjusts herself on my cock and I pick up speed, banging her head into the ceiling again.

"Sorry." I say, as sincerely as I can, while I'm trying to keep the rhythm going and not laugh about the lunacy of this whole thing. I bend my knees some more and lean back against the door, while thrusting my hips forward, allowing Susan to lean forward and almost ride my cock. This works better and she really gets into it, bouncing up and down, as her tits brush against my shirt.

"Fuck! Not yet!" Susan says, as the fasten seatbelt light comes on and the flight attendant requests that everyone return to their seat, because of expected turbulence. "Ignore it!" She says, bouncing faster, breathing harder and squeezing her fingers into my shoulders. I stiffen my cock even more, swelling it to its largest size and help Susan ride it out. The plane takes a sudden dip, and I almost drop her, leaning my arm against the sidewall to steady myself, as we pick up our rhythm again.

"Oh yeah!" She breathes, clamping her pussy muscles around my hard cock. She digs her nails into my shoulders, as I shoot my load into her quivering pussy.

"We did it!" She says, kissing me, as she puts her feet on the floor and my spent cock slips from her damp pussy. "I love you!" She says, grabbing her clothes. "Now pull your pants up and leave first. I'll wait a few minutes, so it's not so obvious." She laughs, kissing me again.

"Wow!" Susan says, a few minutes later, as she settles into the seat next to me and buckles her seatbelt. "We really did it!" She giggles, while trying to whisper.

"Yeah!" I answer, laughing. "I think I prefer a bed, but it had its moments." I answer. "How's your head?" I ask, teasingly.

"It's fine." She laughs, toughing the top of her head. "I hardly noticed, you had me pretty distracted." She says, putting her arm through mine and resting her hand on my thigh.

"I still can't believe you really fucked Nicole's mom?" Susan whispers, as she snuggles up next to me. I put my hand on her thigh and squeeze a little, wondering why this keeps coming up.

"Yeah." I answer, kissing her on the forehead.

"What's she like?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, running my hand up and down her bare thigh, pushing the hem of her skirt a little higher with each pass. "You've met her. You know what she's like."

"I mean what's she like in bed?" She says, playfully hitting my leg.

"She's wild." I answer, watching for a jealous reaction from Susan.

"What do you mean, wild?" Susan asks, without a trace of jealousy showing on her face.

"Well, for one thing, she has a bunch of sex toys." I explain. "She has restraints, dildos, a trapeze bar, that kind of stuff" I answer.

"For real?" Susan asks, swiveling in her seat and swinging her left leg over my lap. "Tell me everything." She says excitedly, as I continue to caress her thigh. I describe what we did with the leather cuffs and the trapeze bar, while I slide my hand under Susan's skirt. She spreads her legs farther apart, while staring at me in disbelief.

"You're lying!" She whispers, as my fingers reach the top of her thighs. "You fucked her ass, while she was suspended from that bar?"

"I swear to God, I'm not lying." I say, as I caress her panty-covered pussy, pushing a little of the moist material between her soggy lips. She stifles a moan, as I tell her about watching Maggie fuck mom with the double penetrating dildo.

"In her ass and her pussy at the same time?" She asks, whispering, as she wiggles around, pushing her pussy against my hand.

'Yes, mom was really getting off." I answer, slipping one finger inside the leg band of her panties and brushing against her soaked lips, as I pull her panties to one side.

"Ohhhhh!" She blurts out before covering her mouth with her hand. I quickly look around to make sure no one heard us, but the flight attendant seems to be taking a break and the other passengers aren't paying any attention.

"You have to be quiet." I admonish her, leaning my head over and kissing her on the lips. Just as she's about to answer, I plunge two fingers into her sopping pussy and start finger-fucking her.

"Oh fuck!" She whispers, flexing her pussy muscles around my fingers while squeezing my arm with her hand. "I wonder what it feels like?" She says, almost panting, as I continue to pump her pussy in rapid-fire fashion.

"What, what feels like?" I ask, thinking I know what she means.

"Getting fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time!" She hisses, while bucking against my fingers.

"Bend your knees." I tell her, while using my other hand to help her plant her feet firmly on the seat cushion beside me. Her skirt rides up farther, her panties are completely pushed to the side and her pussy is almost completely exposed. I glance around once, before pulling my fingers from her pussy and replacing them with my thumb.

"Oh God!" She whispers, shocked at what she knows is coming next. "Right here?" She asks. "Are you sure you want me to be quiet?" She laughs, as my pussy soaked finger probes her puckered asshole. Using both fingers, I lubricate her asshole with pussy juice and work one finger up to the first knuckle. Rocking my hand back and forth, I pump my thumb in and out of her pussy, while my finger slides in and out of her ass.

"Ohmygod!" She's biting on her hand to keep from crying out. "Farther." She says, between clenched teeth. "Put your finger farther up my ass." She whispers, pulling her legs back to give me more room. There is no way to disguise what we're doing now. If anybody walks by, they'll see my sister's wide-open thighs, her hairless pussy mound and my thumb and finger pounding into her pussy and her ass.

"It probably feels something like this." I smile, continuing the onslaught as her orgasm builds. "Except that you're on all fours, getting fucked from behind and your tits are swinging back and forth like crazy.

Susan is biting her hand and tears are streaming down her cheeks, as she bucks feverishly against my palm. Just as her arousal peaks and her release approaches, a passenger two rows ahead of us stands up and moves into the aisle. I pluck my finger and thumb from her excited holes, grab her skirt and push her legs down, while tossing a magazine over her thighs. I flip through the magazine while Susan's chest heaves, her erect nipples embossing themselves on the front of her halter-top.

"Come on!" Susan pleads, spreading her thighs and pulling her knees up, as soon as he walks by. "Hurry!" She hisses, "We can finish before he comes back!" I plunge my finger and thumb back into her ass and pussy, finger fucking her so fast that the friction could start a fire. To help trigger her release, I dip the fingers of my other hand into her hot pussy juice and smear it all around her clit, rubbing circles all over it.

"Oh yeah!" Susan moans, as my fingers work their magic. She's frantically driving her pussy against my hands, while covering her mouth to stifle her moans.

"That's it! Oh God!" She whispers from behind her hand. Clenching her pussy muscles around my finger as her orgasm hits, she pushes my other hand from her clit. Jerking her shoulders forward in several quick spasms, her legs drop onto my lap and her juices soak my hand. I slowly extricate my fingers from her quivering orifices and pull her skirt down over her thighs. From the corner of my eye, I see the passenger from earlier walking back up the aisle behind us.

"Just in time." I whisper and Susan smiles, as she swings her legs around and sits up in her seat. Grabbing some tissue from her purse and looking around to make sure on one is watching, she pulls her skirt up and mops up the juices leaking from her pussy.

"Maybe mom will do me with that double dildo thing." Susan whispers excitedly, as the flight attendant announces our arrival.

"Didn't like my fingers, huh?" I tease.

"I really liked your fingers!" She sighs. "But that other thing sounds totally wicked!" She says, kissing my cheek as the plane comes to a stop at the terminal.

"Mom said she'd wait at the curb." Susan says, when she sees me looking around the waiting area after we deplane. We head towards the exit.

"There's her car!" Susan says, as we walk through the automatic doors. I look at my sister and she looks a little disheveled from the flight; her skirt is askew and her hard nipples are poking out the front of her halter-top.

"Mom's going to take one look at you and know what we did." I tell her.

"So what?" Susan shrugs, glancing down and straightening her skirt.

Susan reaches the car first and takes the front seat. I climb in the back. Mom puts the car in gear and presses the accelerator without saying anything. Susan and I look at each other.

"What's wrong, mom?" Susan asks.

"Ask your brother!" Mom snaps. "He's the one who's been controlling everything we do for the past year!" She says, tossing a small Target shopping bag into the backseat. Oh fuck! This can't be good.

"What do you mean?" Susan asks, as I look inside the bag and find the DVDs Uncle Harry made of mom, Susan, Maggie and Nicole. Oh no! Mom found the videos! Fuck! And Maggie's got my transmitter! I can't undo any of this! Goddamn it! Fuck! What am I going to do?

"Your brother found some kind of Neuro thingy at Harry's house and he's been using it to control people. Isn't that right, Nick?" Mom says, looking at me in the rearview mirror. I just nod my head, trying to figure out how I can explain this to them. "So all this family fucking and incest stuff we've been doing... none of it was our idea... he made us do it." Susan's jaw drops and she's looking at mom, like she just fell out of the sky.

"You're kidding, right?" Susan says. "I mean how can this thing control what you do?" Susan turns to me in the backseat. "Nick? What's she talking about?"

"When mom and I went to Uncle Harry's after he died, I found a Neuro Submission Transmitter. It makes people submissive to you and..." I let my voice trail off, hanging my head.

"Is that it?" Susan asks, pointing to the bag. I shake my head.

"No, it's not that simple, Susan." Mom's voice rising as she gets all worked up. "Those are DVDs that Harry made of his... what do you call them, Nick? Test subjects? Guinea pigs? What?"

"DVDs of what?" Susan asks. I can't think. I don't know how I can ever explain this to them. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Nick can show you yours when we get home." Mom says, dismissing the DVDs. "Tell her about the Neuro thing, Nick. Tell her how our whole lives have been a lie, ever since you got it." Susan is staring at me, looking for an explanation that I don't have. "Tell us both how you used it, Nick." Mom says. "How you took away our free will and made us your goddamn sex slaves!" Mom yells, banging her hands against the steering wheel. "Your own mother and sister!" She yells.

"It wasn't like that!" I tell her, defensively. "I used it! Yes, on both of you, but I didn't make you do anything. I just took away your inhibitions, that's all."

"How?" Susan asks, still disbelieving what she's hearing. "I don't understand, Nick. What did you do?" She asks, imploring me with her eyes.

I start at the beginning and give them the Reader's Digest version of how I found the transmitter and started experimenting with it. I tell them how Nicole was still under Uncle Harry's influence, even after he died. How I found the DVDs that Uncle Harry had made of Nicole, Maggie, Mom and Susan. I confess that I got turned on by the DVDs of mom and Susan and used the transmitter to take away the taboos about incestuous love. I try to convince them that I didn't force them to do anything against their will; I just eliminated their inhibitions.

"You know how they say hypnotists can't make anyone do anything they wouldn't do? Well the transmitter is like that. I didn't force either of you. Honestly, I didn't!" I'm almost pleading with them to believe me. They are both too stunned to respond.

"What about me and Susan?" Mom asks. "You made that happen, didn't you?" I don't answer directly. I describe how Susan's DVD revealed that she liked to tease me and fantasize about me while she masturbated.

"I used that knowledge to put Susan in the real situation that she had fantasized about." I explain. "I never forced her and I haven't used the transmitter on her since." I'm getting into it now. Maybe I cam make them believe me.

"I did the same thing with you, mom." I tell her, speaking fast so she won't interrupt me. "I happened to see you masturbating to a porn video and I used the transmitter to make you tell me about your favorite parts. One of the videos you like is Taboo, about a mother-son relationship. I used that. Then another day, you tasted someone else's juices on me and you got all excited. Using the transmitter, I got you to admit that you really liked the taste of pussy. I used that to take away your inhibitions about Susan. I haven't used it on you since then."

"What about Maggie and Mary?" Mom asks.

"That was all you!" I tell her. "I had nothing to do with that." She looks skeptically at me in the rearview mirror. "I swear to God! I did not do anything!"

"Where's this transmitter, now?" Mom asks.

"I left it, the last time I was at Uncle Harry's." I say honestly, as mom pulls into our driveway.

"Show your sister her DVD." Mom says, getting out of the car. "I don't want to see it again." She says disgustedly. "I'm going to shower and change clothes and then we're going to Harry's to get this transmitter. Come and get me in my bedroom, when you're ready." She says, walking into the house. "Don't unpack." She calls over her shoulder.

"Susan." I say, following her into the house.

"Don't say anything, okay?" Susan says, quietly. "Let's just watch the DVD." She walks silently into the living room. "I can't believe you have a fucking mind control device. I can't believe that there even is such a thing." She says, plopping down on the couch. "No wonder you're fucking everything that moves!" She sighs, folding her arms across her breasts.

I insert the DVD into the player and press play. Susan watches intently, while I watch her, unable to discern anything from her expression.

"Who are on the other three?" She asks, when her DVD ends.

"Mom, Nicole and Maggie." I tell her.

"I want to see mom's." She says, wiping tears from her eyes and leaning back. Her short skirt has ridden up her thighs and her halter-top is pulled tightly across her swollen breasts. Her nipples are still hard, or maybe harder than they were when we got off the plane.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Just put the fucking disc in, Nick!" She snaps.

"Okay." I answer, changing the DVD and pressing the play button on the remote. As Susan watches the DVD, I slip into the kitchen and call Maggie on my cell. Thankfully, she answers right away. I explain what happened and how panicked I am.

"You really need the transmitter." She says, anxiously. "What are your mom and sister doing now?" Maggie asks.

"Mom's in the shower, getting ready for our drive down there." I tell her. "And Susan is watching mom's DVD. She's already seen her own."

"Don't show her mine or Nicole's DVD, okay." Maggie says. "That's really private. It was never intended for public showings. Does your mom know Susan is watching hers?" She asks.

"No." I tell her. "Susan asked to see it and I didn't think about it."

"Well, try not to let your mom know." Maggie says. "It might freak her out."

"More than she's already freaked out?" I ask, sarcastically. "Okay, I'll try."

"So what's the plan?" Maggie asks. "Are you going to use the transmitter to make her forget about it?"

"We're coming down there to get it." I tell her. "But mom called Susan last weekend. It's been a week since she found the DVDs. I don't think we can risk turning the clock back a week." I tell her.

"You're right." She says, thoughtfully. "You don't know how that might screw her up. Okay, I'll meet you at Harry's." She says. "Don't worry, Nick, I'll think of something." She adds, before hanging up.

Pocketing my phone and slipping back into the living room, I see Susan quickly pull her hand away from her crotch. She sits, fidgeting on the couch, as the DVD shows Uncle Harry eating mom's pussy. When he starts fucking her, Susan's face gets flush and she's bouncing her thighs together. She's getting turned on my mom's DVD, just like I did.

"You can really do that?" She asks, quietly. "Using that thing, you can make someone orgasm on command?" She adds. I just nod.

"That is so hot!" She whispers. "I'm soaking wet." She laughs, nervously.

"I don't think this is the reaction mom is expecting." I say, sitting in the chair across from her.

"I know." She says demurely. "I suppose I should be outraged, but watching Uncle Harry and mom...." She smiles. "Brother and sister; just like us." She says. "I want to see it work." She adds.

"God, I love you, Susan." I tell her, moving to the couch and sitting next to her.

"I wonder why Uncle Harry didn't fuck me?" She asks. "Did he fuck Nicole or Maggie?"

"Not on the videos." I tell her. "I don't think he was planning on fucking mom on the video until she confessed to fantasizing about him." She thinks about this for a minute.

"Will you let me use it on you?" She asks, mischievously. "Let me make you hard whenever I want?" She asks, stroking my cock through my pants and already considering the potential.

"I... um... already did that." I tell her.

"What!" She says, smiling. "How? I mean show me." She says, gripping my semi-erect cock through my pants. "Make it hard." She commands and I stiffen my cock to its fully erect size.

"Wow! Can you make it soft again?" Susan asks, smiling at the stiff monster in her hand. I soften my cock by way of response and she jokingly gropes around in my crotch trying to find it.

"Very funny." I say as she pulls her hand back.

"Can you cum whenever you want?" She asks. I nod.

"Follow me." Susan says, getting up and walking down the hall. She pulls me into the bathroom and closes the door. Turning towards me, she unfastens my pants and pulls them down, exposing my soft cock.

"Make it hard." Susan says, kneeling in front of me and lifting my limp cock with her hand. My cock swells in her hand, extending to its full length, as it hardens.

"Now cum!" Susan says, wrapping her lips around my cock, just as I shoot my load into her mouth. "Again!" Susan says, after swallowing the first blast. I stiffen my cock again and shoot another load of cum into her warm mouth.

"Fuck! How many times can you do that in a row?" Susan asks.

"I don't know." I answer, panting for breath. "I've never just cum over and over."