No More Monkeys... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's talk about you. We covered cheerleading. Now, what about why you really came home – I sense you haven't told me everything."

She had talked about her virginity in the past tense, and then hinted that if she had fucked the obnoxious assistant coach, he would have been her first. I suppose that, having deflowered her sister, I should be willing to be my older daughter's first, but another part of me still wondered just how much perversion one man could handle. My cock of course argued that I should just shut up and fuck her.

While I waited, I gently rubbed her shoulder and upper arm. My fingers brushed the ends of her hair, casually tracing down to where her nipples strained against her top. Caro hummed, leaning closer. The edge of my hand slid over the tip of her nubbin.

"Oh, Daddy, you always did know me," she giggled, leaning closer, pressing her tit against the back of my hand. I silently flicked her nipple with my finger and squeezed it between the sides of two fingers. She groaned, eyes losing focus, jaw slack.

"As angry as that jerk made me, I still had to realize that he might be right. Even if he was wrong, all I had to lose by trying was this cherry that no one really values anymore."

She leaned back, stretching her nipple until it slid out from between my fingers with a 'plop'. Her mouth spread in a grin as she sprawled back on her pillows, looking more fourteen than nineteen.

"If he was right, I would become the cheerleader that I've dreamed about being since the first time I saw one on TV," she continued. "So I decided that I needed to get laid."

This time her pause included chewing her bottom lip, and her eyes rolled to the ceiling.

"But I didn't want it to be some random jock, or a dorm room buddy fuck. I didn't want to be just another slut that the boys talk about in the locker room. In fact, I realized that I needed to make love, not just get laid. And then, I realized that there's only one man that I truly love and trust."

Once again her eyes met mine as she elbowed herself back up to a sitting position, her tit pressed against my arm. Giggling girlishly, she boldly reached over and stroked my shaft.

"So that's pretty much the whole story Daddy. I came home this weekend to try to seduce you, and see if fucking you limbered me up enough to keep up with the sluts on the team."

"And if not, then you'd just keep right on fucking until you were a slut just like them?"

Caro's eyes widened, her fingers stopping in my stroke.

"What? Daddy, that's cruel."

"No man likes being used, not even by his loving daughter."

Her lip thrust out in a pout, but just for a second. Then she lifted her hand from my lap, scooting closer so that our knees touched. She cupped my chin in her palm, leaning forward until our lips met. Her tongue pushed past my teeth, entering deep into my mouth. She might still be a virgin but she was a great kisser.

"Is that better than Jeanie?" she asked as she came up for air. "I'm still a bit upset that she seems to have gotten to fuck you first, but I have to admit that it was the way that you always looked at her that made me pretty confident that you'd want to fuck me."

She giggled again. "Of course, I thought I'd have to be a lot more subtle about seducing you."

"So, you are curious how it will feel to have a cock inside you?" I finally knew I was on safe ground.

"Not just any old cock – this old cock," she grinned, stroking my shaft from the root to the head, cupping my fatness in her palm, flicking my slit with her thumbnail. A shudder ran through my spine.

"It's sort of convenient that you were already naked." Caro giggled, and then got serious, just for a second. "Remind me to thank the girls. I think I owe them an apology."

"Well, I've never been fucked by a cock, but from what your mother used to tell me, if it's the right cock, fucking can be the most astonishing thrill thing you could ever imagine. She used to say that fucking a random boy like she used to do before we met was fun, but that the right cock made it breathtaking."

"This cock feels right, at least in my hand. I can barely wait to feel what it feels like in my pussy. I'm so wet just thinking about it."

My daughter moved her free hand, lifting her butt slightly off the bed. She grabbed my arm, guided my hand to her crotch. I felt her excitement right through the soaked fabric of her shorts. As she rubbed my hand along her gash, I realized that she was not wearing panties.

"Are you really a virgin?" I asked, still unsure about this.

Deflowering Dulcie, who was younger, had been wrong. I knew that, which was why I had avoided repeating the error, until Dulcie enlisted Jeanie to seduce me again. Although Carolyn was the older sister, in many ways she was more vulnerable. A bad start to her sexual experience might scar her for life. Thinking of that first night with Dulcie, though, made my balls tighten harder up under my groin. In spite of all the seed that they had already pumped out today, they wanted more. They wanted to fill Carolyn.

Caro's girly giggle jolted me out of my reverie. "Not if you include toys. Or certain fruits and veggies. Did you think I was really eating all that many bananas, carrots and cucumbers?"

Her ear to ear smile was wicked and innocent all at once, reminding me of this mischievous girl at six, which was over a dozen years ago. Now, as then, no matter how naughty she was, that grin made me forgive her.

"I'm ready to give up the burden of this technical virginity. I'm tired of it and it's stupid to wait for Prince Charming. I know I always said I wanted to wait for someone special, but now I realize that what I really need for my first time is somebody experienced, who loves me, and will be gentle enough, but also take charge. I want to enjoy it the first time, so that I can look forward to the next time. I think you are that man for me, even though you are my Daddy. That is unless you object."

"How could I say no, and risk you becoming a secret stalker of market gardens?"

We shared a belly laugh over that, just like when she was six or so, but now, over a dozen years later, as she put her head on my shoulder and I stroked her hair, she stroked my cock.

After a quiet moment, she replied. "I know some people might think it's sick, fucking my Dad, but it seems perfect to me."

"I think it's beautiful that you love me enough to want to share yourself with me. Obviously, what I've already done with your sister proves that I'm not like most dads. I just hope you aren't jealous that she had me first - you are the older sister, after all."

Caro chuckled. "Well, I did think it might be a bit harder to get you past the taboo, you can be rather conventional. I thought that I might have to work a bit harder to seduce you. But all the way home, I was thinking about how I figured you hadn't had sex since Mom died; how you spent most of last summer perving over my team mates; and how your cock would get hard around Jeanie. Even if you jerk off a lot, I figured my tits would entice you."

As she spoke, she released my meat long enough to slowly rub my chest, and then steady my chin, moving her mouth close to mine. At first, she kissed me like she always had – a brief peck on the lips. But then, she kissed me again, her lips spreading, tongue caressing my teeth, as her hard nipples poked against my torso.

My tongue had a mind of its own, answering my daughter's actions with welcoming reciprocity, allowing her to invade right into my cheek before jousting like swordplay in an old movie. I could taste mint gum of her breath.

Without speaking, Caro eventually came up for air. She raised her arms above her head, and I knew without further direction what she wanted. My fingers stumbled only slightly with nervousness as I peeled the skin tight tank top off her body, which required care and effort since it was pretty much glued to her flesh from perspiration.

For the first time since puberty, I got a look at my older daughter's naked tits, crowned by a perfect pair of pebbly prominences, ruby red nipples sticking out, begging to be kissed. So I do. Caro moaned and ran her fingers through my hair, holding my mouth tight to the right nipple, and then, without breaking tongue to skin contact, rolling my face across the valley of her cleavage until my lips found the left nipple for equal time.

My hands copied hers, playing in her hair, but then I ran them down her back, rubbing gently. As I reached the top of her ass, my fingers brushed against her shorts. Once they came off, no barriers would remain. I would be committed to fucking my nineteen year old daughter, completing the transformation of our loving family.

Carolyn rotated her hips, obviously enjoying my touch. After a long groan, she released my head and fell back against her pillows, her tit falling away from my lips.

"Mmmm...that feels good...thanks..." she said dreamily, her eyes half shut.

She lay there for a moment, my hands locked around her waist, fingers still grasping the top of her butt. Each deep breath caused her tits to heave. All the gymnastics required for cheerleading had created so much muscle tone that the mounds stood upright on her chest, the nipples like cherries on a sundae.

Smiling up at me, she cupped the bottom of her tits in her palms, hefting them playfully, giggling. Then she grasped both nipples between thumb and forefinger and tugged them outwards. This made her close her eyes with a gasp. Her hips bounced lightly off the bed, her legs bumping up under my thighs, where I had ended up straddling her without even realizing it.

"I love it a bit painful, but not too much," she spoke, eyes still shut, as if talking to herself. Then, opening her eyes, she looked directly at me. "But I like your teeth even better than my fingers."

She grinned at me joyfully, again reminding me that this was my little girl. Except for the grown up boobs, she was just like that six year old I remembered.

My cock however was guilt free. I had been so focussed on Caro that I had ignored my own body for a few minutes. When her eyes travelled down my chest, past my belly, I looked down. My erection remained upright, throbbing, but too stiff for anything but the slit to move. Precum seeped along the underside of the head. The way Caro's tongue wet her lower lip; I assumed that she was wishing she could reach her mouth close enough to taste me.

I knew that I wanted to taste the wet pussy hidden inside her shorts. The room was becoming infused with her aroma. Her hips were humping up off the mattress as she squirmed.

"Are you going to tell me no more monkeys bouncing on the bed?" she teased.

"A little late for that I think."

"Good. As long as I'm not too old."

"Sweetie, you'll never be too old for me."

"Really? Because I bet when you're 80, you'll be chasing candy stripers."

"Perhaps, but I'll be hoping that you tie them up for me."

As we bantered, I enjoyed the close up view of her pussy, the lips becoming more evident as the fabric became wetter. I could no longer resist. My fingers slid along the inside of my daughter's thigh, up the leg of her shorts, and I began to caress her crease. She did not complain, continuing to look straight into my eyes. Her only reaction was a slight humping upward against my fingers. This drew me right inside her cunt, and as my fingers passed into her sex she reached out with both hands and grasped wrist, holding my hand in place as she masturbated against it. It only took maybe a half minute before I felt what had to be her orgasm.

As she climaxed she groaned, "See, don't be scared. I might still be your little girl, but I'm a big girl too. I won't break. But now you really do need to fuck me. Admit it. You want to fuck me."

I was too stunned to speak.

"Say it. Say 'I want to fuck you.'"

"I want to fuck you," I creaked out.

Carolyn giggled. "Good. I bet that felt great. Not like it was any big secret - your cock kind of made it obvious."

She pulled herself upright on the bed, cupping my balls in her palm and once again running her hand up the underside of my shaft. This time, she bent over and lightly kissed the tip of my cock. When her face came back up into sight, her lips glistened with my leakage. Her tongue rolled across her lower lip, savouring my taste.

"I just need to be sure that it is really what you wanted, that you aren't doing this just to get even up with your sister, or out of rivalry with Jeanie, or because you're upset about cheerleading. Maybe we should wait."

Carolyn stuck her lower lip out in an exaggerated pout. She had been doing that to get her way since she was small. It had stopped around puberty – I heard her Mom tell her that teasing men was not what young ladies do, and that even though I was Caro's Daddy, I was first and foremost a man. This was the first time I remembered her trying it since her Mom had died. This time, there was no doubt that I was acting more as man than as Dad.

I thought "But...you're my daughter."

I said nothing and wrapped my arms around her. She spooned into my lap, reaching around and wrapping her warm hand around my cock to adjust it underneath her taut young butt. I nuzzled my whiskered against her neck, and then kissed up and around to her lips. My hands naturally rubbed up her sides, making her purr like a kitten and her hips wriggled back against me. I cupped her tits while enjoying the sensation of her rubbing against my manhood, but the feel of the rough cotton soon became annoying.

"If we're really going to do this, we need these shorts off," I finally said.

She popped up off my lap and spun athletically, her ankles together briefly, but then, with a grin, she spread them and lifted her arms like she was practicing cheerleader moves. Her youthful boobs lifted with her arms rising above her head, but barely wobbled. My cock was a bit upset at the sudden loss of bodily contact, but it surged back to fullness in appreciation of the view.

Her right hand dropped to her waist as her knees came together - almost knocking, betraying her nervousness. She paused, fingers on the button, smiled shyly and then met my eyes again. I had to look up from her waist to do this. As her grin spread wider, moved her eyes down, silently encouraging me to watch. She hummed as her hips rotated.

I instantly recognized the song as "Do You think I'm Sexy." The only way she had learned this decidedly old non cheerleader song was as a kid. Her Mom used to love to play the Rod Stewart classic after the girls were settled in bed, and do a slow strip tease for me.

"Show me what a sexy daughter I have," I said, wondering whether Carolyn had heard the music through the floor, or had snuck down and watched her mother slowly disrobe, my cock growing, and then sink to her knees and swallow my excitement. My wife had been a great cocksucker.

She danced harder, getting her knees into it. The button came open while I was distracted by her dazzling nipples, less than a foot in front of my face. I ached to taste them again, to see whether the added excitement altered the flavour.

Humming louder, Caro allowed gravity to draw the shorts down her legs. As they dropped, she bent at the knees, just like her Mom used to, and smoothly lowered her head towards my lap. Without a word, she opened her jaw and allowed my cock to slide along her lower lip, her teeth barely touching the silky underside of my shaft. She closed her mouth around my meat only after her lips reached the root. My fingers ran through her hair, just how I used to do to encourage her mother – not that my wife ever needed encouragement to deep throat me.

"Where does a virgin learn to give head like that – have you been one of those 'anything but penetration' girls?" I asked, foolishly because answering would interrupt her blowing me, but honestly curious, because just a few months prior, I had overheard her describing Jeanie as a slut, and claiming that her limit was hand jobs.

Caro lifted her head, a gob of spittle connecting her lower lip to the tip of my cock.

"Even nice girls watch porn Dad," she snickered.

"I suppose next you'll tell me that your Mom gave you lessons, using a banana or something..."

A wrinkle ran across her forehead, her eyes looked sad and confused.

"Of course not, Daddy. I was too young for that when Mom...died," she swallowed a sob. "B...bu...but..."

"Yes?" I suspected I knew what was next, but my balls wanted my daughter to say it.

"I used to watch Mommy give you head, at night, when you thought I was asleep. Not when I was a little girl or anything gross like that. The first time was an accident. It wasn't like the later times – you knew I wasn't sleeping the first time. You just thought I wasn't home. I was supposed to be at a cheerleader sleep over at Jeanie's, but I forgot my retainer. I came home to get it. Dulcie was in bed. It was dark out. You and Mom were back by the pool. I saw you from the kitchen. Her back was to me and your head was tossed back. I bet your eyes were closed. I was mesmerized, couldn't stop watching. Afterwards, I felt ashamed, embarrassed to have violated your privacy. But after a few days, I craved more. So when I heard that song, I knew to sneak out to the top stair."

"Y...you watched...your M...Mom suck my cock?" It was my turn to stammer.

Caro's breath warmed my cockhead as she chuckled.

"And in a moment, I'm hoping that you'll be glad that I did."

She pumped her fist up my shaft. I felt my slit gape open, drops of precum oozing. Her tongue teased me, dipping tantalizingly near my tip, but not quite licking me again.

"Was it just one time?"

Her laughter was even richer, her whole body shaking. I especially loved how her tits quivered.

"Are you kidding? It was so hot; I started to lay awake at night praying that I'd hear Mom starting to seduce you. I came so hard fingering myself while I was watching. Plus, after the second or third time, I realized that she had more than one approach to technique, so I decided that I ought to learn about all of them. You really seemed to appreciate the variety and I expected that when I met the right guy to practice on, so would he. At the time, I never dreamed that it would be you."

She lifted her face upwards, a wide smile beaming up at me.

"I'm glad it is," she moaned, and before I could speak further, she lowered her mouth. This time, instead of trying to swallow me effortlessly, she rolled her tongue around my helmet, bathing the purple flesh in her saliva.

I reached out, briefly rubbed her back. My hands quickly headed around her body, palming breast flesh from the sides. My fingers trapped her swollen nipples, kneading them carefully, not wanting to scare her with pain. If this was to be my daughter's first fuck, I wanted her to enjoy it.

She lowered her mouth down my shaft more slowly than the earlier effort, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she went. Her fingers massaged my balls. I realized after a moment that I had adapted my rhythm of my pawing to her pace.

Once her lips kissed my root, she slid her mouth up quickly, giggling, saying "express elevator" and then lowering her face, this time to plant a single kiss on my scrotum.

Then she sat up again, smiling. "You taste even more yummy than I imagined."

My daughter must have seen the concern dance across my face, because she chuckled again, reached out and gave my left nipple a twist. "Yes, I know that it's not just you I'm tasting, but that's okay, I guess, this time."

"This time?"

"Well, so far it's so great that I think I'll want more. It's only fair that I get you at least once unimpaired by you having already been partially spent - not to mention all musky."