No More Monkeys... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed this up with more laughter. Her nipples danced before my eyes. My cock shuddered in time with that movement, causing even more giggles.

"Is it doing that because it likes me?"

Before I could speak, she kissed me, running her tongue into my mouth, feeding me the flavour of my pre cum mixed with the spunky juices of her sister and friend. Just as quickly, she broke off the kiss, but kept her fingers twined in my hair.

As I looked into those clear eyes, I realized that my prick was even harder, in spite of all the sex earlier, and the sheer taboo I was about to shatter.

I thought to myself 'Ohmigawd, first I let myself be seduced by Dulcie; then I let her add Jeanie in a threesome, and now I'm about to fuck my older daughter. What have I done? How am I going to deal with the fallout? I'm not some pervert. Being a dirty old man, sure, but fucking my daughters? That's incest. That's not what good dads do.'

I must have muttered the last bit out loud, because Carolyn snickered and whispered, "You're the best Daddy, and I know what I want you to do."

She guided my head down, clamping my mouth to her nipple. This time, instead of just sucking, I gave it a bit of a nibble. She tossed her head back, groaned and moaned, "more..."

I bit harder, feeling her whole body quake. I held her back in my strong hands, easing my teeth off her tit. Our bodies slipped tight to one another, my hardness pressed firm into her belly as orgasm wracked her flesh. I felt her teeth bite into my shoulder hard enough to draw blood. As the tremors eased, she raised her head and kissed me again, sharing with me that ever more intimate taste.

"I'm ready, Daddy," she breathed, our faces still close enough that I felt the words before I heard them.

"I want to give you exactly what you want, just what you need, so tell me..."

"Put it in, Daddy; put your great big fat cock deep inside my wet cunt. Make me a woman. "

Without any hesitation, she removed any choice, lifting her hips up and away, using her athleticism to aim her slit over the tip of my cock and pushing the head of my cock into her opening. I steadied her with my hands, at first, but then realized that I was restraining her from lowering herself further.

"Don't worry Daddy, no cheerleader's hymen survives practising the splits. I doubt you could hurt me. Though you are mighty huge compared to a carrot."

I had just the briefest moment of concern about what Carolyn was going to expect after this sex – was it just fucking, or was it something more to her? Like every father, I wanted my daughter to meet a nice boy and get married. I did not want to come between her and that happy ending.

Slowly, the physical resistance of Caro's tight twat, and my emotional resistance both faded away, her muscles and my conscience relaxing.

"Oh, I can feel how fat the head of your cock is, Daddy," she sighed. "I can feel how it's stretching me."

She laughed. "Don't fret, silly...it feels great!"

"I can't believe how tight you are."

"A lot smaller than that slut Jeanie, I bet."

There was a moment when I think we both decided not to discuss how Dulcie's cunt compared to Carolyn's. Fucking both my daughters was proving tricky in many ways. I tried to just focus on the sensation of her abs clutching her walls tightly around my muscle as her rock hard nipples scraped along my chest.

Finally, she had drawn me fully inside her, sinking all the way to my lap, my balls slapping against her perineum. I thought that being a virgin, this would have been more difficult for her, but my daughter was riding my cock like a pro rodeo rider. Her nether lips molded themselves tight around the base of my pulsating prick, but her wetness allowed her to slide back upwards with ease.

"Daddddyyyy . . ." Caro moaned out as she thrust up and down, her hips rotating slightly to twist her pussy walls around my cock as she moved."You're so hard and stiff. Soooo much better than a cucumber."

"You're not a virgin anymore," I observed. But I'm not wearing protection – if you aren't on the Pill I shouldn't come inside of you."

It was a little late for that thought, of course – even my pre cum contained enough seed to impregnate an egg, and I was bound to be seeping some actual semen.

"Mom put me on the Pill years ago - 'better safe than sorry', she said," Caro said as she kept bouncing.

"Your Mom was smart as well as sexy," I replied, trying not to allow either of us to get maudlin."Sexy runs in the women of the family."

"Of course, I didn't think I'd be waiting this long to need the protection," my daughter continued, "but now I'm glad I never quit taking it. I want to feel what it's like being totally filled with your seed."

"Well, I'll do my best, but at this point, I might not have recovered enough to totally fill you."

"Then we'll just have to do it again tomorrow – will you be fully recharged by then?" she asked, kissing me intensely before I could respond.

"I sure hope so," I replied in a conversational tone, almost ignoring the weirdness of my daughter's cunt tight around the knob of my cock. "I've never had a day like today before."

"Not even with Mom?"

I couldn't understand why Carolyn seemed to want to bring up my deceased wife while we had sex. It was at best a distraction, and risked being a turn off, I thought. But then I noticed that each time she used the word "Mom", my balls twitched and my shaft throbbed.

"Before you girls were born, we had sex many times a day. When you were little, we had to be more careful, but your Mom was always an enthusiastic...lover."

Caro laughed, her belly contracting around my cock in a very pleasant motion.

"Did you pause because you almost said that Mom was an enthusiastic fuck?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Caught me."

"It's okay. I liked how passionate you guys were. Though it sort of made me ashamed not to be hornier myself. That's another reason why I'm so glad that we're doing this. So that I can be just like Mom."

'You're off to a great start."

"But I'm sure I have so much more to learn. I hope that you'll teach me."

The whole time we were talking, my daughter was humping her hips up and down against mine, her slick wet pussy enveloping my cock. I moved my hands around to cup her ass, squeezing and kneading. She responded to this by moaning, putting her head against my chest, but still fucking me. I looked down at her, appreciating again just what a beautiful young woman I had created. So much like her mother.

My hands continued roaming lower, until my fingers spread wide apart, and instead of massaging her backside, I realized that I was pulling it, opening her anal cleavage, my fingertips curling up inside that curvature.

My balls had been tight against my groin for a long time, begging for release, but I knew that Carolyn had to have the first climax. The more my fingers travelled along the inside of her ass, the deeper her moaning got, so I decided to take a chance and pushed one finger to the rim of her anus, and then pressed hard against the flesh, tugging her sphincter open at an angle.

She stiffened, lifting her head up from my torso. My finger instinctively retreated. When her eyes met mine, I saw that they were dancing with excitement. Her mouth was open, in a grin, but then her lower lip dropped and she panted slightly, her movements around my cock slowing.

"No, don't stop. I liked that," she instructed.

I licked a droplet of sweat off of the tip of her nose and gave her a most unfatherly kiss as I worked my hands further underneath her ass, lifting her bottom so that only the tip of my cock was inside the lips of her cunt. When I dropped her back down my shaft, she grunted. One finger of my left hand was stretching her anus open while the long finger of my right hand slid knuckle deep into her ass. I could feel the involuntary spasms of pleasure which this caused, and then she wriggled her hips, screwing her ass around my finger. I fought to hold back my orgasm, wanting her to come first, feeling that she was on the brink, but neither of us was quite sure how to tip her over.

"Sooo much better than vegetables," she moaned as she broke the kiss, panting for oxygen.

"I bet you can come better like this than with veggies too," I coached.

"Almost there," she panted, resuming pistoning up and down on my cock, my rigid finger now sliding in and out of her ass. With all her athletic grace, Carolyn shifted without missing a stroke, unwrapping her long legs from under her body, wrapping them around my waist, forcing me deeper into her, pulling herself against me with more leverage.

"I can feel it building in both of us," she moaned.

So could I. Both her sphincter and her labial muscles were clutching at my invading hard flesh. Her well defined cheerleader calves were flexing firmly against my lower back just above my ass keeping time with each stroke as she took control, ramming her body against mine. Her entire body began to quake as her movements became shorter, but harder. As she bounced, her rock hard nipples scraped at my chest.

"I've never loved you so much as at this moment," she sighed. "Thank you for doing this for me."

It was just the sort of thing her mother used to say at the moment of climax. It always pushed me over the brink.

" Yesssss, this is it," she sighed, "what I need..."

She flexed her lower legs one last time, crossing her ankles and shoving me fully into the depths of her hungry womb as it spasmed around my pulsating prick. My finger was still thrust deep inside her ass. I could feel my own explosion, and the clenching of her groin.

"Caro," I whispered, biting down on her ear so as not to awaken her sister with a scream. My balls throbbed, finally demanding release, flooding great gobs of goo up my shaft toward that waiting receptacle.

I held her body tight against mine as we climaxed together. It felt like our two bodies had melted into one bonded by the semen as it squirted out through my throbbing cock, filling this forbidden fruit. Finally, her asshole relaxed around my finger as one last big shudder shook her body.

"Daddy," she sighed, her head falling to my shoulder. We stayed in our embrace, her legs relaxed but still behind me, holding me loosely against her as our breathing slowly returned to normal. My cock softened quickly after a full day of fucking, but was still resting inside her pussy.

I smiled down at her. She was still my daughter, but now she was so much more - she had also become my lover. Unlike my earlier confusion about her sister, I knew that we would continue as lovers. All my earlier fear that this would destroy our love had flowed away as our juices mingled. Our love already felt so much stronger.

We had a great future of fucking to look forward to. We had moved so fast, I realized, that I had not even tried finger fucking her, tasting her sweet cunt, playing with her clit. Having felt how much she loved my finger up her ass, I of course was wondering whether she would enjoy my cock up there just as much, or more. It would be fun working up to it, moving to two fingers, then three, and then perhaps a butt plug or anal beads, and then, finally, ass fucking. Half the fun would be teaching her.

"Was it good for you too, Daddy?" my daughter asked.

"It was – you are – incredible."

I hesitated, stopped just before saying "just like your mother."

"I'm glad that I picked you to be my first, Daddy. You were perfect. I felt your love shooting into me with your sperm, not like if I was with some greedy hungry younger guy or that gross cheerleading coach."

"So, Monday you'll return to school?"

Even as I said the words, my heart sank. I was to be my daughter's first, but I sensed I would be the first of many. I had done more than unlock her hips. I had unleashed her libido. I feared that I had created a slut.

"I think so, but first we have a lot more fucking to get out of the way. Then maybe I should look into moving to a school closer to home, so that I can visit most weekends, to help Dulcie keep you satisfied. Besides which, we can't trust that girl to keep you out of Jeanie's evil clutches."

"Don't be jealous. She fucks like an angel, not like a devil."

Caro rewarded my risky comment about her chum with a hearty laugh and replied, "With all her experience, I bet she is a great fuck, but I'm worried that she'll bewitch you then break your heart."

It was my turn to laugh.

"Trying to keep me for yourself...or just to share with your sister?"

Before she answered, my daughter lifted her head off my chest and kissed the tip of my nose. She also guided my hand to her breast, encouraging me to massage that flesh, and tweak the nipple.

"No, Daddy, I know I should end up with a boy – a young man - my own age, so it's only fair that you end up with a woman of your own. But if you end up remarrying I want my stepmom to be old enough to be like a real mom."

She chuckled, and then moaned in response to my tugging her nipple.

"Of course, if you just want to keep fucking college girls, I guess I can understand that too, but then I'd worry about you ending up alone and lonely."

This time, her throaty laugh was as evil as any thoughts she ascribed to Jeanie. My tired cock stirred just a bit inside her warm wetness.

"Maybe we need to find you an age appropriate wife who's willing to indulge you in an occasional young fuck."

She looked up at me, eyes dancing brightly.

"Including you I suppose," I finished the thought.

"Of course, plus Dulcie if she wants."

"Where does Jeanie fit in this elaborate fantasy of yours?"

My daughter chewed her lip like she was nine not nineteen, thinking about the answer.

"Wellll, I suppose if you like fucking her, and your wife says it's okay, she could visit once in a while. Just as long as she doesn't get any more than any other girl. Too much of any young stuff other than in the family might put your marriage at risk. But I don't see the big deal about Jeanie. She's such a skank."

"Well, she does like to fuck." I conceded. "But she exudes a radiant sexual energy. Even Dulcie succumbed to it."

"I noticed. I never figure that my little sister would try the bi side."

"Maybe if you tasted it, you would understand it too."

"Tasted, huh?"

Which was a better answer than the "ewww" I had expected. Though it shows how quickly I had become a fully depraved dad, urging my daughter to try sapphic love. I had jumped right past the fact that both Dulcie and I had been turned on just by Jeanie's sensuality, and that the pleasures of actually sampling her sex had just been our reward. Thinking about my older daughter playing with her friend, preferably while I watched, made my cock start to stiffen again.

"It's the best way to know for sure."

"But what if I don't like it?"

"Have you ever tried your own taste?"

"Yes, but before I had fucked. I imagine a slut tastes used."

Our eyes locked. Caro finally broke the silence.

"Are you thinking 'you could find out right now'?" she laughed. "but you're afraid to say it, because you don't want to call me a slut?"

My blush was all the answer she needed.

"I think I have a better idea. Since I sort of know what fresh pussy tastes like, and who knows whether Jeanie would ever be really fresh, I better investigate the flavour of fresh fucked pussy."

"If it's freshly fucked, I think it's called a cunt. Do you want me to pull out so that you can stick a finger into your cunt to get a taste, or would you rather lick it off one of my fingers?"

"I have a better idea," she giggled.

"What's that?"

"I want to taste it right off your cock. Since you think I'm an instant slut anyway, we should find out what sort of cocksucker I am."

"But you already sucked..." I stopped reminding her, because I remembered that just as she had sucked my cock, it had been coated with the dried remnants of fucking both Dulcie and Jeanie, so Caro had actually also sampled her friend's flavour, perhaps without thinking about it. But my cock commanded my brain that it wanted more time being bathed by her talented tongue.

"Shut up, listen to your cock. I can feel what it wants," she laughed.

"I can't believe how hard I am again so soon. That's proof what a great lover you are."

She kissed me again, lips pressed firmly for several heartbeats, but no tongue this time. While she had me distracted, she lifted her hips and slid back on the bed. Even the warm summer air was a shock to my cock after the warmth of her cunt. It bobbled down toward the mattress, but the sight of her dangling tits, with the bright red nipples dipping as she lowered her head into my lap quickly caused it to stand up straight.

Her hands rested on my inner thighs, pushing them apart, as she relaxed her lower jaw and again demonstrated her deep throat talent. I was insanely proud of my daughter's ability, glad to be the beneficiary of this occasion, but knowing also that some other lucky guy – or guys - soon would enjoy the experience.

In the second before her lips came together at the base of my cock, I felt regret at not having tasted her virginal cunt. I quickly decided that I better go for the next best thing, and taste her cream pie before she was further despoiled by some other guy.

"Sixty-nine." My voice came out sounding like a frog croaking.

My daughter stopped sucking my cock, lifting her mouth far enough to speak, but her stray hairs still brushed my thighs and her breath teased my slit.

"What?" she asked in a startled tone.

"Being a virgin, I guess you've never tried it, but I assume you know what it is. You suck me while I eat you. Each of our heads in the other's laps. The way we nestle looks like the 6 and the 9 in the number 69, so all the cool kids call it that."

"Well, we are cool kids," Carolyn laughed."But I don't know if I'll be any good at it."

"So far, you seem like a fast learner, and your training for cheerleading should make you flexible enough not to have a problem getting into position."

"Does one person go on top? Which one? Or do we lie side by side?"

"Your mom and I like to switch around, to keep it fresh, but one person kneeling above the other is probably how most people learn it first."

"But I'm all...spunky. Isn't that gross?"

"You might find some guys who think so, but just like you want to taste my coated cock, I like a nice creamy cunt to eat. In fact, I like that better than a freshly showered one."

As we spoke, my daughter was playing with my balls, and stroking the base of my cock, making sure my well used weapon remained at least semi hard. Then she started shifting on the bed so that rather than being between my legs, she was beside me. I knew that she was signalling her willingness to try this different sort of sex.

This meant that her head was once again up level with mine. She gently planted a kiss on my cheek. I turned toward her. Our lips met, opening to allow our tongues to find the other. Her right breast was heavy against my arm as I felt her excited breathing.

"Let's do it," she breathed as we ended the kiss. "I just hope you like my taste as much as Mom's."

After her early curious questioning, I expected more negotiations about who was going on top, but instead Caro simply twisted her body, lowering her head back over my cock as she raised her hips into the air. With the hand which was not massaging my balls, she gently eased my shoulder backwards. Just a tiny shove and I sank back onto the mattress. Her leg swung across my face and body, until I had a perfect view of her sodden pussy above me.

She needed no further directions, instinctively knowing to lower her hips over my face as she lowered her mouth toward my groin. I felt the weight of her tits on my belly as she swallowed my full length smoothly, again demonstrating the skills her mother had taught her. Only then though did I realize how hard and ready I was. At my age, this was a real tribute to my daughter's sensual appeal and energy. I knew that no matter how taboo this was, I would not be able to give up fucking her. As the first drop of her juices, mixed with mine, dripped onto my lips, I decided that if I did ever remarry, my new wife would have to accept the reality of me fucking at least my older daughter, and Dulcie too if she wanted to continue.