No More Monkeys... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled after I licked the seepage off my lip. Until that moment, I had never considered remarriage. I had assumed that I would grow old alone and lonely. My wonderful daughter had reawakened my soul.

"Eat me, Daddy," she moaned, lifting her mouth to lick my tip, bringing me back into the moment.

Her cunt bumped against my chin. I wriggled into proper alignment so that my tongue started at the bottom edge of her slit, but could lick up to her fat swollen clit. The first droplet had been sweet, vaguely reminiscent of her mother's taste, but my wife had been no virgin when we met, and I was learning new things, including new flavours. As my tongue travelled along her slit, the saltiness of my deposit mixed with her sweet nectar.

I moved smoothly up one side of Caro's quim, teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. This caused her to lift her hips and hump back against my face. In her startled excitement, her teeth scraped the soft silky outer coating of my shaft. She paused, lifting her head again.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Did I hurt you?"

With her cunt mashed over my mouth, it was difficult to respond. In addition, her movement had flexed her labia, and a great gush of goo had flooded out of her inner sanctum right into my waiting mouth, totally coating my tongue. I wished that I could take the time to fully luxuriate in this mouthful of cream, but in order to put Caro's mind at ease, I just quickly rolled the taste around into my cheek, swallowed the excess and mumbled as best as I could.

"No harm, no foul. A little teeth can actually improve the pleasure. Just don't break the skin."

In response, she nibbled around the underside of my knob. My daughter was a quick study, and each contact sent new spurts of excitement both ways – up out my tip and down into my balls.

I tried my best to reward her careful attention to the oral arts by thoroughly cleaning each crevice of her cunt, folding the layers open with my tongue like the petals of a rose. Each time my tongue travelled to the top edge of her slit, I paused and bobbled her pearl. Gradually, she shifted her butt back a bit so that on about the third or fourth pass, I slurped the bud right into my mouth, past my lips, my teeth reciprocating the gentle nibbling she was perfecting on my prick.

This synchronicity continued, as we both switched from nibbling to sucking at the same time. Her lips closed around the rim of my cockhead, her tongue danced one perfect circle and then pressed against the flap of skin on the underside, pushing me up against her palate. Then she began sucking, as if trying to vacuum more seed out of my balls, up my shaft and into her throat, then all the way to her belly. Clearly, she had no fear of swallowing.

My focus was her clit, which had become so engorged that it was like a baby's cock, standing straight out from its nest. I took the entire bud onto my tongue, danced it into my cheeks - first left, and then right, then up, then down. I tightened my lips around the base to create suction, drawing the nub away from her body, stretching it to its limit. Just swallowing my own saliva caused enough suction to keep my daughter's clit dancing long after the last hints of the taste of my seed had washed down my throat.

I lost track of time. It was probably only minutes that passed, but it seemed like a heavenly eternity. Unlikely a lot of guys, I loved the sensation of a sweet young slit pressed against my nose, and a love bud in my mouth. From the way that Carolyn started moaning around my shaft as she again lowered her mouth slowly, still sucking, I guessed that my no longer virgin daughter had inherited her mother's love of having her throat filled.

Carolyn apparently still remembered what she had learned by watching her mother and I fuck. She knew just when to ease her finger between my buttocks. Only natural sexual talent could explain the confidence with which she teased my anus open without distracting me from eating her pussy. Her finger quickly was stimulating my prostate. After all the fucking and sucking I had enjoyed in one day, this was really the only way that she was going to get rewarded with mutual orgasms.

As I felt my balls tensing to push out their final offering, my daughter's sweet juices filled my mouth, forcing me to lick and swallow, but still occasionally stopping to draw Caro's clit deep into my mouth, grasping the base between my lips, bobbling it with my tongue, and teasing it with just a light touch of teeth. I felt her body stiffen, the sure sign that her climax was about to begin. I grasped her buttocks in either hand, stretching her ass wide open, a finger copying her move, except it was my thumb that I thrust deep up her ass, feeling it wiggle through the thin membrane against my tongue. She bucked her ass upward against that anal invasion even as her orgasmic flow flooded my face.

I kept a firm grasp on her ass, pressing her quim back down to my face, trying to savour each droplet. Gradually, the convulsions rocking her body slowed and the heavy breathing subsided to panting.

She spit my cock and spoke. "Now I want to kiss you, and cuddle until you are ready to go again. I've decided that this won't be complete unless you deflower all my holes."

"What?"

"Yes, Daddy. Once you recover enough, I want you up my ass. Your thumb felt so great up there, that I bet I'll love your cock even more."

She rolled off of me, never quite abandoning skin to skin contact, her head ending up resting on my thigh. I enjoyed the casual way her fingers grazed my nipples, and even more how she started caressing her tits with one hand while playing with my chest with the other. I half expected my poor tired cock to stir, but the truth was, I knew very well that I was spent for the day. Ass fucking requires a rock solid cock, and I especially knew I was nowhere near ready for that.

"That might have to wait until tomorrow," I responded to my daughter's request.

No point pretending that I was not across the line of utter depravity. Having fucked both my girls, one in a three-way with her friend, I recognized and accepted that I was not going to deny Carolyn's desires. It was still hard to believe that she desired me. Perhaps it was simply her sexual inexperience. Having shed that burden rather lustily, I reasoned, she would move on.

"And then you'll be done with me," I sighed. "I know you say you want to keep practising, but you'll find new boys – men - and learn from them."

"But there will still be so many other things left to try first with you," my daughter insisted.

"Like what?"

"Just for starters, since Dulcie got to join you in a threesome with Jeanie, we need to even that up."

I grinned, recalling how this was just like when my daughters had been younger, monkeys jumping on the bed – whatever one had, the other wanted too. I was shocked though, given Carolyn's passionate denunciation of Jeanie as a slut, that she might consider a threesome with her old friend. Just accepting that Carolyn might be bi curious was tough.

"You want to have sex with Jeanie?" the words just popped out of my mouth as I thought them.

Caro giggled girlishly again. "Yeah, I know, I sure did not expect to feel that way when I walked in on you three, but now that I've gotten past the whole incest thing, girly sex seems so much less taboo. Knowing how great sex is, I understand Jeanie's enthusiasm a lot more. And, like you said, she just oozes sensuality. Seducing her could be fun, and a lot easier and less risky than finding another..."

"...victim?" I suggested, finishing her thought.

We both laughed so hard we shook the bed.

"Well, a good way to find out whether or not you enjoy bi sex anyhow," I agreed as we settled down.

Caro's hand now lay on my lap, and she began gently caressing my cock, which stubbornly refused to stiffen, though it did thicken. I returned the favour by lazily rubbing her left breast, slowly zeroing in on the nipple, flicking it with my finger.

"I like lying here naked," Caro said dreamily. Even though it was still only afternoon, I could tell that she was as tired as I was – the trip, and the emotional turmoil, had taken a toll.

"Maybe we should go around the house naked..." she sighed.

"That would certainly make it much easier to seduce Jeanie, but I wonder how Dulcie would feel?"

"Why not ask me?" I heard Dulcie's voice from the doorway. How long had she been standing there?

"But first, tell me, whose first time was better, mine or Carolyn's?"

"Yeah, Daddy, who's better, Dulcie or me?"

I gulped, realizing what a mess I was now in. Then I knew that there was just one solution.

"I think I need to try you both together to know for sure."

Finally, that made my poor tired cock react, but it subsided again.

"Oh, Daddy, I think you're right, you'll have to wait a bit." Dulcie said.

She was stepping close to the bed, but by then, I was sound asleep.