Not Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie moaned loudly as she sucked on her finger, she had always enjoyed the faint saltiness of her lover's fluid teasing her taste buds. She writhed in ecstasy above him, looking into his deep blue eyes as she slid her finger in and out of her lips as if it was his cock. She loved putting on a show for him, watching the way his body twitched beneath her. The tiny hint of his flavor made her eager to bend over and draw more out of him, to feel his precum flowing onto her tongue before he pumped her mouth full of his seed.

In the end, her desire to tease and control her husband the way he had teased her the night before won out. Reaching back, Allie slipped the red lace panties off her hips and down her legs.

Sean moaned in approval and anticipation, eager for her to ride him. But instead, she crawled further forward. Her full breasts first brushing around his throbbing manhood, up his chest, and then across his face. Just as Sean managed to pull one of her hard nipples into his mouth, Allie pulled her chest up away from him and moved so that her glistening cunt was just in front of his face, barely out of reach of his tongue.

"Oh God... Let me taste your pussy," he pleaded.

"Not yet," she laughed, before placing her red panties in his mouth. "We wouldn't want to wake the neighbors," she said with a giggle, knowing full well that anyone in the rooms beside them would have heard her own orgasm moments before.

Moving forward more, Allie placed her mound over his mouth and rubbed her swollen lips against him. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating, and he could taste her on the lace in his mouth as her movements thrust it against his tongue. For a minute, she continued to grind against him, spreading her juices around Sean's mouth, making him moan against her sensitive lips. Then, arching her back she stopped moving. Before Sean could wonder what was wrong, he felt her tiny hand reaching back, running her finger tips up and down his shaft before circling the head.

Unable to control himself, Sean's hips jerked up, trying to rub himself against her hand harder. At the same time he pulled hard on the bikini top holding him to the bed, causing a few threads to snap.

Hearing the snaps, Allie sat back up and laughed. Looking down at his face, she smiled at the mixture of frustration and lust painted on her husband's face. Leaning down so that her long red hair surrounded their faces, she began to slowly slide herself back down his hard body.

The heat from her pussy almost burned against Sean's sensitive skin, flushed as it was with desire. As she reached his crotch, she pushed up to go over his erection; but she didn't quite make it. The flared head of his cock dragged against her wet lips, easily spreading them open. Instinctively, Sean pushed up, causing the swollen tip to slip inside her.

Allie's eyes went wide in shock and pleasure at the sudden and unexpected penetration. Her own body cried out for her to give in, to push back, to impale herself on his rock hard thickness. But she managed to keep control and pulled up off of him.

"Oh, you naughty boy," she whispered huskily. "Do you need my pussy?"

"Yes..." he tried to moan, his voice muffled by her panties.

"Well, not yet," she replied with a wink. Sliding down, she stopped just below his dick, the underside of his manhood pressed against her wet lips. She shivered slightly as his thickness caused her pussy to part.

Sean's eyes rolled back at the pleasure caused by Allie's nether lips slipping around his cock as she rubbed her wet pussy up and down the underside of his shaft. Her hips rotated provocatively, pushing his cock flat against his belly and grinding the tender underside of his head against her swollen lips. Sean pushed his own hips up against her, grinding back against his wife, pulling out a primal moan from deep inside her.

Resting her weight on her forearms, Allie pressed her soft chest against his as she began to buck and grind and push harder against him. Her rosy nipples were so hard, and as they dragged across his skin they intensified her overwhelming lust for the man beneath her. Allie could feel her inner lips occasionally slip up against his swollen tip, kissing it. Her body begged her to take him inside her and she was certain it was beautiful torture for him as well.

Whenever he would try to push against her, to force himself inside her, all he managed to do was force his dick harder against her clit. She could feel a rush of wet heat to her pussy with every brush of his velvety tip across her tiny pearl. Jolts of pleasure running from her tender lips up her spine made her shiver, another powerful orgasm fast approaching.

It was all too much, the feel of her milky white breasts and hard nipples rubbing against his chest was making him even madder with lust as they bucked against one another. He could feel her wetness, her slick juices running down over his shaft to coat his balls, encouraging him to fill her sweet pink hole. He moaned with need through the lacey gag in his mouth and began to pump against her harder and harder. With every push, Sean's cock would swell and then release, a cycle of painful bliss he never wanted to end.

But as they rocked together on the hotel bed, a new need began to cloud his mind. The growing need for release, to cum from his wife's ministrations, soon overshadowed the desire to keep going. Growling through the panties in his mouth and pulling at the bonds on his wrists, Sean began to fuck harder and harder against his wife's cunt. No longer caring about being inside her, he simply wanted to use her body for his own desperate release.

Allie's gasps and moans filled the room, masking the sounds of Sean's growls. "Oh fuck yes, make me cum again," she suddenly whispered, her eyes closed as she focused on extracting her own pleasure from Sean's body.

And she did, loudly. Curses and cries filled the air as Sean ground up against her wet folds, his own orgasm following quickly behind hers. Yanking against the purple bikini top, Sean's upper body tensed while his hips pounded against his wife faster and faster until his carnal needs were met with an exquisite release of pleasure. Rope after rope of cum flew from the tip of his cock, covering his stomach, chest, and the underside of Allie's tits. The cum was warm against his skin, and his groin was soaked with their combined fluids.

"Mmm... yummy," Allie said as she worked her way down Sean's body, slowly licking up the mess they made. Reaching his cock, she sucked it into her mouth, moaning at the delicious taste of their cum mixed together.

Sean rocked his hips in response to his wife's mouth; even though his shaft was growing soft, it was still incredibly responsive, and her pink tongue sensually cleaning every inch was almost too much; just skirting the boundary of agony and pleasure.

Once he was clean, Allie continued to pleasure him with her mouth. She loved his cock, there was something so wonderful about the way it felt, the way it tasted, the way it made her feel -- whether it was in her mouth, her pussy or her hands. It was always a treat to worship it, but especially now when her own ardor was so strong. Clouded by lust and love, her mind was useless and it was hard to judge just how much time passed.

Eventually she sat up, and taking a finger she began to scoop up the cum coating the underside of her breasts, bringing one load after another to her mouth. Locking her light blue eyes on her husband's face, she took her time, knowing the effect that the white cum combined with her blood red lips would have on him. And from the look on his rugged face, she was right.

Once they were clean, she laid down next to Sean, her soft silky smooth leg draped across his. Reaching up, she hooked a finger around the lace panties in his mouth and drew them out.

Sean's mouth was so dry that it took him a moment before he was able to speak.

"God, that was so fucking amazing," he finally managed.

"Mmm... glad you enjoyed it," she sighed, running a hand across his chest. For a while they continued to lie there, basking in the feel of their skin on one another.

Chapter 4

After a time, their minds slowly returned to some semblance of normal as the relaxed together.

"So, are you going to untie me?" Sean finally asked.

Allie looked up at him, giving him a wicked smile. "Not yet," she said jokingly, almost mocking him.

"Fuck... You are in a naughty little mood this morning, aren't you?" he teased.

"Oh... you have no idea how naughty I have been this morning."

Sean laughed slightly, "I did watch you, remember?"

"No... Not that, before that. You were still sleeping," she answered, trailing her fingers over his chest lazily without saying more.

"Am I going to have to beg it out of you? I'd fuck it out of you if I could, but tied up like this," Sean said, trailing off.

"No, no. I'll tell you," she replied.

Sean could feel her hand slip down his chest, over his stomach; they stopped for a bit to play in the short, trimmed hairs above the base of his cock. After a moment, her hand slipped down a bit further, the tips of her fingernails running over his balls gently, teasing his dick back awake.

Sean sighed deeply at the feeling of her fingers playing with him, it was just an indescribable mixture of pleasure and relaxation. He couldn't tell if he'd rather close his eyes and relax as her fingers lovingly caressed his cock, or if he'd rather hold Allie down and fuck the hell out of her. But considering he was tied down, he didn't have much of a choice at the moment -- so he went with the former.

"Well?" he finally sighed after enjoying her touch for a moment.

"Oh, that," Allie giggled, both of them knowing full well that she had not really forgotten. "You remember that sexy, young, woman next door who listened in on us last night? This morning, I may have slipped a card under her door with my phone number on it."

"You did not!"

"I did. But that's ok if you don't believe me. If she calls I can just play with her by myself," Allie trailed off as she began to kiss her way down his chest. Eventually, she reached his thighs and began to kiss her way in towards his growing erection. "But wouldn't you prefer to play with us?" she whispered, her voice taking on a husky edge as her arousal grew as she imagined herself and her husband with the raven haired beauty next door. "We could kiss and suck your cock together. Both our tongues sliding up your shaft..."

Allie stopped talking to show Sean exactly what she meant, her wet tongue working its way up one side of his shaft, stopping at the head.

"She could take you into her mouth," she whispered, her hot breath brushing over the swollen tip of Sean's throbbing dick. He breathed in sharply when her warm, wet mouth engulfed the head of his cock, sucking on it eagerly and firmly, bringing it all the way back to life. Her lips pulled off with a slight pop and once more he felt her breath rush over his glistening, swollen head.

"And while she's busy with it, I could work on your balls," Allie's head dropped lower taking first one and then the other ball in her mouth, sucking on them gently. Then she lovingly ran her tongue back and forth over them, reaching up to slowly stroke Sean's cock. Her hand was so tight around him that his hips began to respond -- fucking her fist. But not too hard; he didn't want to lose the sweet sensation of her skillful tongue on his balls. Sean moaned as his cock throbbed in Allie's tight little hand and tried to release some of the tension in his body by pulling against his bonds, the sound of threads snapping drowned out by his moans and Allie's hums.

A minute later, Allie lifted her head back up, pointing Sean's thick cock at her face as she continued to slowly stroke him in time with his thrusts.

"When you're ready to blow, we could kneel in front of you, so you could unload on our faces. Would you like that?" Allie asked him, the flared, red head of his cock nearly brushing her luscious red lips. "Two nasty sluts to take care of your cock?"

Allie smiled knowing how much it turned Sean on when she talked like that. Sean began to thrust harder against her grip, but she held firm; her fist preventing his cock from reaching her mouth.

"Or maybe you'd rather fuck her," Allie continued as she sat up, dropping his dick from her grip. "Is that what you want? To bend her over and fuck her like a whore," she added as she climbed back up over his body, slowly positioning herself so that her eager slit pressed against Sean's throbbing hardness. "And then I could lick your cum from her wet, used cunt."

Unable to stand anymore, Sean pulled against his bonds once more, every muscle in his body straining to reach the seductress mounted atop him. This time though, the last few threads of the bikini snapped.

Seeing Sean's hands come down over his face, Allie realized what happened before Sean did. Filled with a mixture of astonishment and amusement, she jumped off the bed, uncertain what would happen. For a moment her husband just laid there, looking at his freed hands.

The realization that he was free set in soon after Allie jumped off the bed, and Sean pulled at the loose tatters of Allie's bikini top. Then he tried to push himself up, but it was a struggle. His arms refused to do as he wish. Eventually Sean managed to get off the bed -- his breath ragged from his eagerness to take out his frustrations on his wife.

There wasn't much space in the hotel room, so catching her wasn't difficult. Though it wasn't as if Allie was really trying. He grabbed her from behind, wrapping his arms around her small frame and lifted her.

"No fair!" she said with a laugh as he carried her struggling form over to the couch.

Sean's only response was to push her onto the couch, her knees on the seat, her body pressed against the back of the couch and the wall. Reaching down between his legs, he angled his cock so that the head slipped between her lips. They were soaked with her arousal, spreading easily for him. Then grabbing her fiery hair, Sean pulled her down onto his aching tool. Nearly all of him slipped inside her as he forced her onto his cock. Looking down at his cock vanishing into his wife's cunt, Sean pushed up, shoving the rest inside of her with a growl.

Allie was aroused and overwhelmed by the sudden primal forcefulness with which her husband attacked her. Arching her back, she reached back, one hand grabbing his head as loud gasp escaped her lips when she felt his cock invade her body.

Over and over Sean pounded into her wet folds, feeling them tighten on his shaft. His strong grip on her hair never loosened as he fucked Allie without mercy. As his cock assaulted her, Allie's free hand began to slap the wall as she started to scream. In a distant part of his mind Sean realized that she was cumming again, but he was too far gone to care. All he cared about was her hair in his fist, and his cock in her tight cunt. He need release and needed it too badly to care about anything else in the world. Without thinking, Sean's other hand rose up and came down sharply on her ass, slapping her round cheeks again and again as his hips slammed against her.

In response to the stinging slaps, Allie's head turned to look at his face as he fucked her. When he saw her lips -- so full and bright red -- he knew what he wanted. Keeping his hand in her hair, Sean pulled out of her roughly and stepped back, pulling her off the couch.

"On your knees," her husband growled, using her hair to push her down and then draw her mouth to his cock. She heard him moan as her lips and tongue wrapped around the head, the taste of her juices mixed with her husband's precum flooding her senses.

Using her hair, Sean pushed more of his cock into her mouth, groaning again as he felt the head push against her throat. Rocking back slightly, he drew out an inch before pushing back in, fucking her face. Needing to see her face, Sean looked down at her; her ass sticking up behind her, her red lips wrapped around his shaft, her eyes watering but filled with desire.

The muscles in his arms tightened as the pleasure coursed through his body, his hand gripping her hair tighter.

"Play with your fucking clit," he demanded.

Sean didn't actually care if Allie came again or not. He just wanted to hear the lewd, wet sounds of her fingers playing with herself, to watch her ass -- still red from his slaps -- bucking in response to her touches, and to feel the moans of her pleasure on his cock. Leaning over, Sean slapped her ass again, loving the sound and the sting in his hand.

Allie felt her eyes water, tears running down her cheeks as her husband continued to fuck her mouth relentlessly. Suddenly, his entire body tensed; his eyes going wide as his balls begin to spurt cum into her greedy little mouth. She savored his salty taste, eager to feel the thick fluid fill her mouth and run down her throat. Desperate to be a good slut for Sean, she swallowed every drop of his seed without missing a beat.

When his orgasm subsided, Sean released her hair and dropped back onto the bed. His wife crawled forward and finished cleaning his cock as he laid there, too exhausted to move but still loving every lick and suck from her mouth.

When she finally joined him on the bed, he pulled her close, enjoying the feel of the curves of her soft body against his. "Love... you," he managed between gasping for air, his chest rising and falling.

Allie smiled, cuddling up against his warm body, enamored more by the blissfully exhausted tone of Sean's voice than his actual words.

After a moment she finally asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Just glad I decided not to go to the gym," he sighed in reply, causing her to frown in confusion. "What about you?" he asked before she could respond.

"I'm thinking we need to buy some handcuffs."

Sean laughed at her playfulness before responding. "I think we need to buy you a new bikini first," he teased.

Rolling onto her back, Allie gave her husband an eyeful of her full chest, tipped by rosy nipples. "Why? I'd much rather swim topless."

Moaning with approval, Sean pulled his wife over to him and leaned down, taking a pink nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. Allie gasped in response and grabbed the back of his head, arching her body to press against his.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Ready for another round already?"

Giving her ass a playful smack and squeeze, he nodded, pulling her tit with his mouth. Then he felt her delicate hand reach down between his legs, lovingly touching his manhood.

Pulling back away from him, she gave him a little pout. "You don't feel ready."

"The flesh is weak," he explained quietly, "but my fingers and tongue are eager." Pushing her over onto her back, Allie giggled up at him. Smiling down at her, his thumb brushed over her cute little nose before he leaned down for a kiss.

Allie felt Sean's lips on hers and they immediately parted, seeking out his tongue. She found it immediately, the tips teasing one another, sending a rush of desire and pleasure through her entire being. She wasn't sure how long they laid there, her husband's weight holding her down, his strong hand on her neck, her legs wrapped around him, their tongues teasing one another.

But then Sean pulled away and looked to the side of their bed. "Shit," he cursed under his breath. Reaching up, she felt the short stubble on his cheek as she guided his face back to hers, kissing him again, pushing her soft bosom against his chest.

"I," Sean started between kisses, "Need. To get. Ready."

"I know you do," she sighed, not wanting to let him go. But knowing full well that this meeting was the entire reason for their trip, she released him.