Not Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie whimpered when she finally felt Sean draw out of her. The sensation was pleasurable, his flared head dragging across the rippled walls of her vagina. But the pleasure was followed by an intense emptiness. Then she noticed the smooth pussy before her. Su-Min. Her husband wanted to fuck Su-Min the way he had just fucked her. Just the idea of watching her husband impale the dark haired beauty on his manhood made her heart flutter with excitement. Leaning down, she tenderly sucked Su-Min's lips into her mouth one last time, pulling on them as she got up and made room for Sean.

Gripping his cock, slick with Allie's cum, Sean stroked himself a few times as he watched his petite, curvy wife crawl up and lie down next to their new lover.

"Now it's your turn," Allie promised her, before kissing her deeply.

Scooting up, Sean grabbed Su-Min's narrow waist and began to roll her over.

His hands on her body made Su-Min's pussy flush with desire, and her heart began beating like a drum. She was terrified. She had been with plenty of other men in college, but never had one of them looked at her with the raw intensity that Sean did. She was about to get fucked, hard. And what scared her the most the the growing realization of just how eager she was for him to make her his.

Rolling her body over, she put her weight on her elbows, hands gripping the small chains of the cuffs. Raising her ass in the air, she felt a sense of nervousness and excitement. She was so vulnerable like this, he could do anything to her that he pleased. And she wanted -- no, needed -- for him to do it. When his hand skimmed across her ass, she trembled, goosebumps covering her body. And when the head of his cock rubbed up and down between her lips, she froze. Her muscles tightened and her breathing stopped.

Sean's hand gripped her ass tightly, holding her in place as he pushed forward. The tip of his manhood splitting her folds, but not entering her fully. When his cock brushed across her clit, Su-Min bucked and gasped. Over and over her teased her, rubbing himself over her sensitive slit.

"Do you want it?" he heard his wife whisper.

"Yes," Su-Min whimpered, "Yes, please make him fuck me."

"How do you want it?" Allie asked as she slipped her hand back down between Su-Min's lean thighs, stroking her husband's thickness with her fingers. The tips of her fingers brushed against his balls, so tight and ready to blow.

"Hard."

"Like how he fucked me?"

"Yes," she whimpered, bowing her head as another wave of pleasure wracked her body from the way Allie pressed her husband's thrusting cock against her swollen sex.

With her hand, Allie guided Sean's cock to the entrance of Su-Min's tight little hole. As he pushed forward, Sean felt Su-Min open before him, drawing him in, gripping him with her body as he sank deeper and deeper inside her.

Su-Min moaned, pushing back as far as the cuffs would allow. As Sean's thickness filled her, she felt Allie's delicate fingers move to her clit, teasing little circles around the hard nub but never quite touching it. Her ass began to buck, trying to fuck herself on Sean's cock as he held still inside her. The excitement and pleasure was mounting inside her and Sean hadn't even started fucking her yet. She needed it though, she needed to feel him plow into her, to fuck her so hard she had to scream.

"Please," she begged, "Please fuck me."

"Do you want him to fuck you like a little tramp?" Allie asked her.

"Yes, yes," she gasped as she continued to rock her hips against Sean's motionless shaft. "Fuck me like a tramp. Like a slut. I don't care. Just fuck me!"

At those words, Sean growled slightly as he grabbed her lustrous black tresses in one hand, gripped her round ass cheek in the other, and slammed deep inside her. Soon he was fucking her like a man possessed, shoving his cock inside her over and over, the tight walls of her cunt milking him, dragging him ever closer to another incredible release.

"You like that, don't you, slut?" Allie asked as her husband began to fuck Su-Min with wild abandon. "You like it when he uses you like a little fucktoy?"

"Yes... yes... fuck yes," Su-Min gasped between the powerful thrusts of Sean filling her from behind.

"Do you want him to spank you?"

"Yes!" Su-Min cried out, and then her eyes went wide with shock. She hadn't even thought about it, but it was true, her body cried out for it.

Su-Min yelped in both pleasure and pain when Sean's first smack connected with her ass. His hand in her hair pulled back harder, forcing her to look up at the cheap painting above the hotel bed. She had never been spanked before during sex but she loved it.

"Do you need another?" Allie asked, a wicked grin on her face as she recognized the look of submissive lust and pleasure on Su-Min's face. Leaning forward, she whispered in the young woman's ear, "Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes! I have. Spank me. Spank me like a bad girl!"

Su-Min howled as Sean's hand connected with each cheek of her ass, the stinging sensation heightening the pleasure of Sean's cock invading her body. Then she felt Allie's small hand reach under her body and find one of her small but firm breasts. The redhead's fingers circled Su-Min's perky nipple and then pinched it, pulling it.

"Cum," Allie commanded. "Cum on my husband's cock, you slut."

The sound of his wife's voice and the sight of the pale skinned beauty before him, bent over ass in the air, his cock vanishing and reappearing as he thrust into her again and again, brought Sean close to the brink. He began fucking Su-Min harder, pulling her hair as he heard her begin to scream out.

Su-Min's whole world exploded in a burst of emotions and sensations. Vulnerable, controlled, owned, used, full, lust, need; but most of all -- ecstasy and pain. All of it filling her body and mind to a boiling point until she spilled over. A woman's voice cried out and after a moment she realized it was her own, her orgasm ravaging her body, electric jolts of pleasure shooting through her as everything else in the world vanished for one brief, unending instant.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sean growled, his own impending release threatening to overtake him. His heart pounded against his chest, his breathing became ragged and uncontrolled; blood flooded his cock, making him rock hard as he felt his explosion nearing.

Allie watched Sean as Su-Min's earsplitting orgasm came to an end. She could tell from the way his face was contorted as if in pain, and the way he hunched over -- muscles tense -- that he was nearing his own climax, but was fighting it. And based on the way she had teased him the previous morning, she was certain what he wanted. Reaching over, she freed one of Su-Min's hands and pulled the handcuff through the decorative headboard, freeing the small dark haired woman.

"Come on, time to be the dirty girl I know you are," she whispered to her new playmate.

Su-Min looked at Allie, lost in a daze of lust and bliss. She wasn't sure what the redhead wanted, but in her current state she'd do just about anything. When Sean suddenly pulled out of her, she let out an involuntary moan at the sense of loss. The fog in her mind began to clear as she realized her hands were free, despite the leopard print cuff still dangling from one of them. But then Allie grabbed the other end of the cuff and pulled her towards the end of the bed.

Standing at the end of the bed, naked and aroused, stood Sean. Lean and muscular, his body was shrouded in shadows cast from the dim light sneaking into the room from the windows. But despite the darkness, she could easily make out the way his fist was slowly stroking his thick cock, pointing upwards at the ceiling. Seeing him standing there, she wanted to please him; to do anything to give him the pleasure he had just given her. So when Allie tugged at the cuff around her wrist again, she eagerly followed the curvy woman to the end of the bed.

Once there she was uncertain of what she was expected to do, so she simply mimicked Allie. Getting off the bed, she knelt down on the floor next her and watched as Sean approached, still slowly stroking himself. When it dawned on her what he wanted, she was a bit shocked. Did people really do this? Wasn't it just something they did in pornos? But no, she realized, he was going to do it. He was going to cum all over her and Allie. She really was a dirty girl, just like Allie said, and it gave her a thrill knowing it.

As if sensing her doubts, Allie reached over and gently cupped her face in both of her small hands, looking into her eyes with those light blue eyes. Su-Min could see the desire in those eyes. When her face began to inch towards her, Su-Min couldn't help but lean in, eager to feel her full lips on her own. Immediately their kiss became deep and passionate, and she was soon lost in her own world made up of nothing but Allie's lips and tongue.

Reaching down, Allie grabbed Su-Min's narrow wrist. Gently, she placed the young woman's hand on her husband's hardness, soaked in their cum. Immediately, Su-Min moaned against Allie, and began to stroke Sean. When the swollen tip of his cock pressed against their lips, they both willing pulled apart, letting him slip sensually between their mouths. The silken texture of his head on her lips and tongue was like nothing else in the world, and neither was his taste. Her cum and Su-Min's coated him, and pearls of precum leaked readily from the tip. Sometimes her tongue would catch them, and other times Su-Min's did as they licked and sucked on his tip.

Sean's hands went to both of their heads at the same time, fingers tangled in red and black hair as the two wanton vixens on the floor serviced him. Su-Min's tiny hand stroking him, Allie's own fingers delicately rubbing and teasing his tight balls as their mouths fought over the swollen head. As if the pleasure of their touches wasn't already enough, the sight of the two gorgeous women before him began to push him over the edge.

"Oh fuck," he growled through clenched teeth. "Fuck! Going to cum."

Uncertain of what to do, Su-Min continued to assault his cock with her mouth and hand. Stroking him harder and faster, desperate to make him cum as her tongue and lips worshiped him. But when she felt his cock twitch from that first burst of cum, she surprised herself by pulling him towards her face.

Sean's hands tightened in their hair as his orgasm ripped through him. The first blast of his cum covering their lips and tongues. But then he watched with amazement as Su-Min pulled his cock towards herself, the next several ropes of cum splashing across her cheeks, and lips.

Allie watched, eyes wide as Sean came. She loved the sight of cum shooting from the tip of his cock, so powerful and sensual. But she didn't want to just watch it, she needed to feel it. Grabbing his thickness, Allie aimed his cock at herself, smiling as she felt the warmth of his seed splash over her face and tits.

When he finally finished, Sean looked down at the two beauties on their knees before him, staring up at him with lustful eyes, faces and bodies marked by him. When Allie reached over and took his spent cock between her lips, he grabbed her head, shaking with pleasure as she sucked on him. Her face coated with his cum as she looked up at him, drawing out every bit of his cum before swallowing it.

Worn out, Sean stumbled to the bed and collapsed, trying to breath. His entire body trembling from exertion and pleasure as he watched his wife kiss Su-Min, still kneeling at the end of the bed.

Su-Min had never felt so completely used, or so completely satisfied as she kneeled there, kissing and exploring Allie's body. Sean's thick load coating her skin was warm and sensual, adding to the depraved pleasure of kissing his wife. When Allie broke their kiss to begin licking and kissing the cum from her face, Su-Min immediately joined in, cleaning Allie's face as she cleaned hers.

When they were done, Su-Min looked into Allie's eyes, breathing deeply, uncertain of what to say or do.

"You were amazing," Allie whispered to her, making Su-Min blush.

"I have never done anything like this before," she whispered back. "But it was so," She trailed off, at loss for words.

"I know," Allie said, smiling at her. Then, taking her hand, Allie guided her back to the bed, where they joined Sean. Their nude bodies intertwining with one another as they savored their final moments together.

All too soon, the alarm clock by the bed went off, a jarring reminder of the real world waiting for them all just outside their room.

Not ready to let her go, Allie and Sean both took their time kissing Su-Min farewell, and for a moment Su-Min both feared and hoped they'd keep her here, bound to the bed to be used for their pleasure. But Allie and Sean had their own life to return to, and before long she found herself dressed and returning to her own room next door as Sean's cum dried on her chest.

"You are simply incredible," Sean told his wife as Su-Min left their room.

In response, Allie cuddled up in his strong arms for a minute, until Sean forced her away.

"We do have a plane to catch," he reminded her. "You shower real quick and I'll get our bags together."

Nodding, Allie gave her husband a sweet kiss, and then made her way to the shower.

Chapter 11

Before long, Allie and Sean were clean and respectable. They rode the a packed elevator down to the lobby, giving no outward sign of their depraved fun from the past few days. When the doors opened, they walked slowly to the front desk, their suitcases rolling behind them.

Reaching the front desk, the dragged their bags into a line behind a pretty young woman with long black hair. They waited patiently as she gave the clerk her key card and checked out. When she was done she turned to leave. For a brief instant, the young woman looked at them, there was a brightness in her dark eyes as she gave them quick conspiratorial smile before walking out of the hotel's doors.