Not Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grudgingly, Sean got up off the bed and went to start the shower. When he turned around, Allie was leaning against the doorframe, her petite, curvy body illuminated by the bathroom lights, disheveled red hair stoking the fires of Sean's desire.

"It would save time if I joined you," she explained with a wicked smile.

"Anytime."

Chapter 5

Stepping into the shower behind her husband, Allie pressed against him as she ran her hands over his body, the warm water raining down on them making his hard body slick. Grabbing the soap, she began to wash his body while he washed his hair.

Sean loved the feeling of his wife's hands as they pressed over his skin, slipping so easily with the soap, but filling him with a wonderfully relaxing bliss. This morning she seemed to be washing him slower than usual, taking her time to explore every inch of his with her slender fingers. By the time she reached down between his legs, Sean was in heaven. Leaning back into her, he felt her pillowy breasts against his back as her soapy fingers stroked and teased his manhood until it was standing out proudly.

Feeling him grow in her hand was always a marvelous thing. Holding him in her small hand as his cock grew from limp to hard as steel made her wet every time. Ignoring their time constraints, Allie leaned against his back and began to stroke his wonderful shaft and teased his balls -- both so smooth from his regular shavings -- her hand moving fluidly from the soap and water that coated both her hand and his tool. Pulling up closer to him, she slipped her other arm around him, her hand reaching down to play with the short hairs just above the base of his smooth cock while her other hand worked his shaft.

"Oh fuck, baby," Sean sighed when his wife's hand moved further down, cupping and squeezing his balls lightly as her lubricated fist moved further along his shaft until she was stroking the head of his cock. His breath coming in quick gasps as his dick twitched in her little hands, wanting so badly to blow his load across the wall. Wanting so badly to spin around, shove his wife against the wall and fuck her cunt till she couldn't walk straight. Wanting so badly to bend her over and make her his.

Suddenly, Allie stopped and pulled away. "My turn sweetie," she said, playing obliviousness at her husband's predicament, but knowing that his sense of responsibility to his job would keep him focused on finishing the shower rather than fucking his wife.

She was right. She realized that more than a bit of disappointment filled her as he began to soap up her soft curves. His strong hands cleaning the sweat and remaining streaks of dried cum from her skin. As always, he paid extra attention to her tits and her ass, cupping them, squeezing them, making her squirm in his arms. But he took things no further, even when his hand reached between her sex he lovingly washed around her pussy but avoided playing with her.

Finally, he turned his attentions to her hair, carefully working the shampoo into her red tresses to avoid catching his fingers on any tangles. She loved feeling his hands on her tits, her ass, her legs, her pussy -- but in the shower, washing her hair was her favorite. His fingers working the shampoo into her hair as they massaged her scalp. It made her melt every time.

Turning Allie around with him, Sean worked the shampoo from her hair and then smiled down at the magnificent woman in his arms as she rested against his chest. He stroked her back for a minute, and then reached over to turn off the water.

"Not yet," Allie complained when the water vanished, leaving behind a cloud of steam.

"We're done, sweetheart," he replied.

"Nuh-uh," she answered with a smile before dropping to her knees before her husband. His cock was still thick, but had still gone soft as he had washed her hair. Leaning over, she took his tip into her mouth and looked up at him, meeting his blue eyes with her own.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she felt his flagging manhood swell with life in her mouth. Sucking more and more of him between her lips until she felt him fill her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Sean growled, as his now throbbing cock pressed against his wife's throat, the tip being squeezed before she pulled back, sucking hard and loud. He was surprised to find just how quickly he was reaching the point of release, his desire to flood her pretty little mouth with his seed overriding the sense that he was running out of time.

When his tip reached her tongue, she swirled it around, moaning as she tasted the salty flavor of his precum. Then -- after holding his head in her mouth, coaxing out is delicious load with her tongue, her hand stroking up and down his throbbing shaft -- Allie halted. Pulling back away from him, she stood up and turned around. Pushing open the shower curtain she stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body.

Sean stared in shock as his beautiful wife left him standing in the shower -- his cock thick and needy. "What the hell, baby? I was about to cum."

"Mmm... Not yet," she replied, winking at him over her shoulder, the white hotel towel wrapped around her body.

"No more games," he growled, stepping out after her.

"But I love our games," she protested, watching him draw closer.

"So do I, but I need you. Now."

"That's what makes it so delicious."

Reaching out, Sean grabbed Allie's hair and shoved her against the bathroom sink. Then ripping off her towel, he bent her forward, grabbed his raging cock and lined it up with her wet cunt, the juices dripping from her slit onto his swollen tip.

"Wait baby, wai... AH!" she cried out as she felt his thickness force itself inside her, splitting her as she braced against the sink. Looking in the mirror, she saw herself, mouth wide in pleasure and shock, eyes wide, tits bouncing as her husband stood behind her, ravaging her pussy with his cock.

Sean impaled his wife on his shaft over and over, her wet hair in his fist as his carnal need demanded that he make her his.

"Fuck!" He cried out as his pleasure began to escalate, nearing release.

"Sean, stop! Baby, look at the time," he heard his wife cry out, almost a distant voice as his mind was entirely focused on fucking the tight wet tunnel wrapped around his cock. But a quick glance at the clock jarred his mind back into focus. He was already running late and he was still naked and balls deep in his wife.

"Fuck!" he cried out again, slapping her round ass with his palm, leaving a red handprint on her milky skin.

The sharp pain on her ass mixed with the pleasure filling her body and suddenly Allie's urge to submit nearly overtook her intentions to tease her husband. "Again, please," she moaned as she pressed her ass back against him, feeling his cock fill her again. "I'll be a good little slut, just spank me again."

Using her hair, Sean yanked her head back with one hand and slapped her other cheek with his other hand. Allie cried out with pleasure, but her cries of joy quickly turned to disappointment as he pulled out of her. It was not a simple thing, leaving his wife like that, her vaginal walls clutching at him, fighting to keep every bit of him deep inside her. But soon he was free and stood behind her, breathing deeply as he tried to calm himself.

"Fuck baby, I have to go. Now." His voice was a mixture of lust, anger and disappointment.

For a second, Allie was unable to reply as she fought her own internal battle between her desire to be fucked like a slut and not wanting to let him cum yet. She had been planning on just teasing him, making him crazy for her so he would fuck her hard later when he got back that afternoon. She hadn't expected to get her wish already and now that she had it, was she really willing to give it up?

"Ok," she finally managed to say, taking deep breaths, "But if you get bored at your meeting, just remember that your little fucktoy is waiting for you back here. When you get back, I'll be ready to give you a big reward for landing this client."

"Thanks babe," he sighed, trying to focus back on the job ahead instead of on his wife. "But it's not a sure thing."

"Well," she said as she followed him back to the bedroom, "If he turns you down, I'll make sure you forget all about it once you're back. I promise."

Dropping onto the bed, Allie stroked her nipples and the lips of her pussy as she watched Sean dress.

"What are you going to do all afternoon?" he asked as began to work on his tie.

"I'm sure I'll find something to do," she told him as her finger began to play with her clit, electrifying the sensitive nerve endings there. "I'll probably go shopping in a bit."

"Seems a bit stereotypical," he teased.

She laughed at that, "I suppose it is, but there are some things I need."

"Wish I didn't have to go," he told her, tie finished. He could feel his cock growing again as he watched his wife slowly tease herself on their disheveled bed. They had been having almost nonstop sex since they had arrived but even now he wanted nothing more than to fuck the gorgeous woman before him.

"If you didn't have to go, we wouldn't be here," she reasoned.

"Fair enough," he sighed. "How do I look?"

"Completely fuckable."

Giving her a big smile, Sean leaned over and kissed his wife, mindful of what her hands were doing to her body beneath him.

"Go," she whispered, before her finger slipped deeper into her wet folds; and all too soon he was gone.

Chapter 6

By the time Sean's meeting with the prospective client was nearly done it was passed dinnertime. Things had been going well, though Sean didn't much care for the man personally, but he hadn't nailed down a definite answer and he was growing anxious, knowing that Allie was likely wondering where he was.

"So," said the large, balding man across the table from him. "How about we finish this up over dinner? There's a steakhouse down the road that makes the most tender filet mignon you've ever tasted."

And now he wanted to get a free dinner out of it, since Sean would be expected to pay. "Of course, sounds great Bill. Let me just give my wife a call so she knows I'm going to be late."

Walking out of Bill's office, he called Allie's cell.

"Hi sweetie," she answered breathlessly after a few rings.

"Hey. Listen. Things are taking longer than I hoped and he wants to finish up over dinner --"

"That's fine babe," she said with a small gasp. "I'll be good till you're done."

"Really sorry, I wanted to take you out for dinn--" he stopped when he heard the sounds of licking and moaning in the background.

"Allie... What are you doing, sweetheart?" he asked teasingly.

"Just watching some porn and... ah... getting off."

"You are insatiable lately," he told her with a wide grin. She got like this sometimes. His wife always enjoyed sex, but every so often she'd have a few days where she couldn't get enough. She just wanted to fuck constantly. It wasn't often and Sean had certainly not expected it to happen during their trip. But he wasn't about to complain.

"You know you love it," she said before letting out a long moan.

"Of course I do, but I should go. Client is waiting."

"Have fun baby, I know I will."

Chapter 7

Riding up the elevator to his floor, Sean couldn't help but smile, remembering what he and Allie had gotten up to in the same elevator the night before. Dinner had been good, even better than Bill had promised.

Reaching his room, he was immediately greeted by Allie in a small green robe. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her without saying anything. His hand slipping under her robe to feel her soft skin as she moaned against his lips.

"Welcome back," she sighed huskily when Sean began to kiss her neck. "Did it go well?"

"Mmm-hmmm," he moaned back, pushing her towards the bed.

"Good," she said before slipping out of his grip and grabbing a small bag next to their bed. "I've got your reward right here."

Sean's curiosity turned to mirth as his wife pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Leopard print?" he asked with a deep chuckle.

"They didn't have pink or black," she answered as she began to untie her robe, letting it drop to her feet.

Not for the first time, Sean marveled at his wife's curvy body. Full breasts clasped in a lacy, low cut pink bra. Round hips and ass encased in a pair of matching lace boyshorts. That sensuous curve where her neck met her shoulder that he desperately wanted to kiss and bite.

"God, I want you," he groaned.

Walking back over the her husband, Allie looked up into his eyes and held up the cuffs. "Get on the bed and I'm yours. Or rather, you're mine."

Grabbing her, he tossed her onto the bed, watching her bounce before joining her on the mattress. "Didn't you get enough of your bondage games this morning?"

She gave him a little pout and shook her head. "This morning, I wanted to tie you down and ride your cock," she whispered, crawling on top of him. "What I wanted was to use you. I wanted to take your body and fuck myself with it till I came all over you. But instead you broke free and fucked me against the wall."

Sean felt his bulge growing and pressing against his pants as Allie pressed her soft, sweet smelling body against him. A small shiver running through his body as she nipped at his ear. "I still want to ride your cock," she whispered in his ear.

Smiling at her, Sean laid back onto the bed and put his hands together above his head. "As you wish."

It didn't take her long. Before he knew it, his wrists were cuffed, his dress shirt undone and everything but his boxer briefs were in a pile on the floor. Looking down he watched Allie straddle his thighs..

Smiling at her husband, Allie began to pull down his briefs, giddy with excitement at what she had in store for Sean. Almost immediately his full head was uncovered, so Allie bent over and sucked the underside of his cockhead into her mouth. The taste of him made her flush with desire, her wetness growing as his silken tip brushed against her lips.

As his wife worked the last of his clothes off of him, Sean rocked up against her, encouraging her as she kissed her way down his shaft as each bit of it became visible. By the time his shorts were off, his cock was thrusting upward, proud, hard and ready for Allie's tight pussy. But rather than straddle his cock as he expected, Allie simply touched it. Caressing it with her finger tips for a moment, touching it with a loving reverence that made it pulse and twitch with desire.

"Aren't you going to fuck it, baby," Sean finally asked, writhing a bit on the bed. He didn't want to end the torturous pleasure her fingers were giving him; but after spending the afternoon thinking about the way Allie had teased him as he had gotten ready for the meeting, he was desperate to feel her wrapped around his manhood.

"Not yet," she said with a wicked grin. Then standing up, she picked up the bag again and pulled out a black strip of material. Unfolding it, she walked back to her husband and crawled over top of him until she could feel his thickness pressing against her slit beneath her boyshorts.

Sean was confused at first, but then realized that she wanted to blindfold him. He looked at her suspiciously for a moment, he had never really considered being blindfolded before, but if this was what his naughty wife wanted, this was what she would get.

Once the blindfold was in place, Sean tried to cheat; to peek out beneath the cloth, but he found that it perfectly blocked his vision. His disappointment soon vanished as Allie rocked on top of him, stroking his cock with her panty covered crotch. Grinding up into her, he sighed when he felt her wetness soak through to the bottom of his shaft.

"Come on baby, fuck my cock," he growled at her through his teeth.

Without responding, Allie left the bed. He felt her weight vanish from the mattress and Sean was suddenly struck by how vulnerable he was. He couldn't move, couldn't see what was happening around him. Perhaps this hadn't been such a good idea.

"Babe, where'd you go?"

And then he felt her lips press against his, his mouth opening to accept her tongue as it pushed into his mouth. His body relaxed at her kiss, enjoying the feel of her soft lips on his.

"Had to get these panties off, silly," Allie whispered as she pulled back from their kiss.

A moment later, he felt her join him on the bed, her small fingers returning to his still hard cock. Her fingertips running up and down the shaft, occasionally she'd encircle his shaft with just the tips of her fingers and slowly slide up, rubbing across the crown of his head and over the silken skin till they all came together at the tip.

"Mmm," he sighed, trembling slightly, after the third time she did it.

"You like that baby," his wife asked him seductively.

"Yesss..."

They stayed like that for sometime, Allie sitting between his legs, gently stroking life back into his manhood. The cold air from the vent above the bed chilled him slightly, making Sean's nipples grow hard, and magnifying the pleasure Allie's fingers were giving his cock.

Then, without warning, her hand dropped to the base of his shaft to give it a squeeze as he felt her mouth wrap around the head of his cock. His body jerked, pushing more of him into her mouth, but as he settled, she drew him back out. Taking only his head into her mouth, she sucked on it as if trying to pull the cum right out of him.

"Oh God, baby," he moaned. Normally Allie was much more active when she sucked his cock, taking more of him into her mouth, bobbing her head more. It was obvious that she intended to tease him a bit before mounting him.

Gradually though, she became more active. Long licks along the underside of his shaft. Her tongue running in circles around his flared head. Her wet mouth taking more and more of him in until her felt his head bump against her throat. Her hand stroking him as her other raked across his abs. Gasps and moans coming from his wife as she sucked him, her own arousal growing from worshiping him.

He had to admit that the blindfold was taking her blowjob to another level, not being able to see what she was doing or what she might do next was exciting. And it heightened his focus on the way she made him feel and the little sounds her mouth made. But he missed being able to see her wild red hair cascading around her face as she devoured him, the way her lips split around his shaft whenever she'd look up at his face with his cock buried in her mouth. The way she moved when she really got into it, her whole body working to pleasure his cock.

Then her mouth vanished from his cock, her hands replacing it, spreading her saliva all over his slick tool as she moved until she was straddling his legs. When her hands left his cock and moved up his chest to hold her weight, he knew what was coming. The anticipation teased at him. He knew she was getting ready to ride his dick, but he couldn't see what she was doing. Was she fucking with him, or just getting into position. He tugged at the cuffs slightly as Allie took her time mounting him, bucking upward in hopes of encouraging her.

He stopped moving and breathing when he felt one of her hands reach back to guide him to her cunt. This was it, and he couldn't believe how badly he needed it.

"Come on baby," he urged her.

Then he felt it, her wet lips running over the head of his cock, bumping and brushing over his sensitive tip, sending desire and pleasure running through him.

"Is that what you want?" he heard Allie whisper sharply. "Do you want to fuck that pussy baby?"

"God, yes. I need it."

Sean could feel his wife's pussy lips spread open as she slowly pushed back, taking him in bit by bit. The entrance to her tiny hole squeezing the head of his cock so tight he gasped at the sensation.