Not Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More. Please," he begged.

In response, Allie placed both of her hands on Sean's chest and he could feel her begin to move her hips, rocking up and down in place on his shaft. The feeling of her pussy fucking and squeezing just the top of his cock over and over was incredible, over and over again he penetrated her slit only to have it pulled off again.

Pushing his own hips up, he managed to sink a little deeper, but not much. Her response to him was to sink a little further, another inch or two of his hard shaft swallowed by her tight vaginal walls. Then another inch. Then another. More and more of him being welcomed into her body.

"Fuck, I wish I could see it," he said. He loved watching the way his cock disappeared into her, especially when it was long and slow like this.

"Not yet," Allie whispered back.

Grabbing the chains connecting the cuffs, Sean pulled at them, tightening his upper body as he began to buck upwards into his wife's cunt over and over. His own enthusiasm spread quickly and soon Allie was bouncing up and down on him. Her magnificent little hole stretching around him, as she rode him.

Faster and faster she bounced, and once again Sean wished he could see her. Wished he could watch her ride him like a slut. Watch her full tits bouncing as she pleasured herself on his cock. Watch her mouth open and eyes shut as her orgasm drew closer and closer.

But it was his own orgasm that was burning brightly. The clenching, tingling sensation in his groin had been growing ever since she had teased him with her fingers. And now it was rising to a powerful crescendo.

"Fuck, fuck," he spat as he used his legs to plow into Allie every time she slammed her small body down onto his cock. Driving him so deep inside her, his cock swelling and throbbing as his body writhed beneath her.

"Shit, Allie, getting close," he warned her.

One of her hands vanished from his chest and suddenly he felt her fingertips brushing over the top of his shaft. The added pleasure was nice, but it was the idea of his wife frigging her clit as she bounced on his cock that nearly set him off.

"Oh, fuck. Are you playing with your clit, you fucking slut?" he growled as he began to lose his mind to the growing climax within him.

"Mmm-hmmm," she replied, her tight lipped whimper telling him that she was drawing close herself.

"Come on, cum on my cock baby. So close... so fucking close."

His breath was coming in gasps as he drew closer and closer to the edge, Allie's breathing matching his own. Her wet pussy still stroking his cock tightly as she bounced, any pretense of a rhythm lost as the two of them slammed into one another in search of their own release.

"Oh fuck! Going to cum," he moaned just as he felt his cock began to pulse.

And then the blindfold was ripped from his eyes. At first he was blinded by the shock of suddenly regaining his sight. But it was quickly replaced with another shock. The woman above him riding his cock was not his wife. Her raven tresses bounced as she fucked herself on his hard manhood. Her dark eyes looked down at him briefly before shutting, her mouth opening as she began to cry out.

But his shock didn't slow him down. Yanking at the cuffs on his wrists he writhed beneath her, bucking up into her, fucking her as hard as he could, not caring who she was or why she was there so long as he could cum inside her. His entire being demanded release, and watching the stranger on top of him quiver and scream with delight from his hard cock buried deep inside her was all he needed. His seed exploded out of him, deep into her tight, wet pussy. Ropes of his cum filling up this woman he had never met.

By the time his own orgasm came to an end, the dark haired beauty had already collapsed onto his chest. Lying there as his hips continued to push up into her, his cock emptied the last of his cum into her before he finally came to a rest.

Once they both stopped moving, she finally turned her head to look him in the face again. Her eyes were so dark they were nearly black, and something about the black hairs falling across her pale face was so enticing. Finally his brain clicked and he realized she was the pretty young woman from next door.

For a while they simply laid there, staring into one another's eyes, with Sean's manhood still buried deep inside her. He could feel her exhaustion from the way she was lying on him, and the way her chest rose and fell as she breathed deeply. But in her eyes he could see the same bliss that he was feeling.

Finally they both worked up the nerve to speak to one another, whispering almost in unison.

"Hi."

Chapter 8

Sean continued to stare at the pretty young woman on top of him. He was still trying to wrap his bliss addled mind around what had just happened. Allie had tricked him, cuffed him to the bed and blindfolded him as if she intended to fuck him, only to have a beautiful woman he had never met fuck him instead. Now the strange woman was lying on top of him, the weight of her soft body on his, his cock still buried inside her womanhood, his arms still bound above him.

"I'm Sean," he suddenly whispered to her as he continued to scan her beautiful face. She was captivatingly beautiful with her high cheekbones, flawless pale skin, dark eyes, and lustrous black hair.

"I know," she whispered back, a smile brightening her already beautiful face. "Allie told me."

The mention of his wife helped pull Sean back into the present. Suddenly curious about where she was, he did his best to look around. Restricted by the cuffs and the woman straddling him, he couldn't see much and couldn't see Allie at all.

"My name is --" she began, but before she could finish her eyes shut and her mouth dropped open. Her face was a mask of ecstasy.

A second later, Sean felt the tip of a tongue running over his shaft. Up and down it moved, tracing along the lips of the black haired girl's pussy. Though his cock was slowly wilting it still twitched from the touch. His sensitive head rubbed against her tight walls as she shuddered from Allie's tongue, making him tremble.

"Mmmm... Allie," he sighed. Then he felt his wife's slender fingers wrap around his shaft, drenched in their combined fluids, slowly drawing his cock out of the warm slit of the woman on top of him. He watched the woman's face, the disappointment twinged with pleasure as he slid through her folds. As soon as the cold air hit his wet cock, the cold sensation was replaced with another one -- warmth. The warm, wet feeling of a woman's mouth.

Allie drew Sean's dick into her mouth, tasting the combined juices as she sucked him clean. The musky scent of Su-Min's sex was so enticing, waiting for her in the air just above her face. But first she wanted to taste Sean, to feel his engorged member in her mouth before it shrank too much.

Sean gasped as his wife sucked hard on his deflating cock, the sensitive head sending almost painful bolts of pleasure through his body. Then, when her mouth popped off his cock, he felt her hand press him up out of the way as her tongue ran over his shaved sack, licking up the wetness that had coated them minutes before when the pretty girl riding him had cum on his cock.

As Allie's licks and sucks stopped, Sean focused once again on the woman on top of him. Their eyes meeting once more, but only briefly. Her eyes shut and then her head fell to his chest, resting on him. Looking over her shoulder, Sean watched her small ass rise up, his wife's slender fingers pressed into the pale globes of her ass.

"Oh," the young woman moaned into his ear. "I love it when she does that with her tongue."

"So this isn't the first time then?" Sean asked with a chuckle.

"No," she whimpered, her ass rocking up and down in the air hypnotically.

Allie smiled as she heard her two lovers talk. Her own mouth was too busy to join in the conversation at the moment, and there was no way she was stopping to chat just yet. Her tongue flicked in and out of Su-Min's tight pink hole, teasing out every drop of Sean's semen that she could find. Taking one hand off of Su-Min's cute little ass, she slipped a finger down between her legs, running circles over the wet patch in her boyshorts.

Content that she got all of Sean's seed that she could, Allie pulled back and looked at Su-Min's pussy. It wasn't the first time she had seen it that day but she still loved to look. Her inner lips were larger and darker than Allie's small pink petals. Allie loved it, the way her glistening inner folds were ready to be licked and sucked. Leaning back in, that's exactly what she did. Taking first one, and then the other between her lips, Allie sucked and pulled at her folds.

Above him, the pretty young woman writhed and bucked with pleasure at whatever his wife was doing to her. Still relaxing from his own orgasm, and tied to the bed, Sean just watched as he face scrunched up from the pleasure. Her small breasts rocking as her body pushed back against Allie's manipulations, her breath coming in gasps and whimpers.

"Yes... oh yes," she whimpered. "Oh, Oh, Oh yes! My clit, yes, yes, yes." By the last she sounded like she was nearly crying from the pleasure, her mouth going wide. "Fuck yes!" she screamed out, and then collapsed to Sean's chest, her body trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Crawling up the bed from behind Su-Min, Allie smiled at her husband, her lips and chin soaked in Su-Min's juices, as she dropped down next him. "Did you enjoy your surprise?" she whispered

"Fuck yes," he sighed in response.

Chapter 9

Reaching up, Allie released Sean from his cuffs and then snuggled up next him. One of her hands slipping down beneath her panties to run a finger gently over her needy sex. When Su-Min turned her head, still resting on Sean's body, they smiled at one another. Looking into her dark eyes, Allie's need intensified, her finger pressing harder against her slit as she stroked it up and down.

For a moment they all laid on the bed together, silent. Su-Min and Sean still pressed skin to skin, while Allie stroked herself, stoking the fires of her desire. When Su-Min rolled off of Sean, Allie was tempted to take her place on top of him, but decided to wait until he was ready for another round. Drawing her hand back out of her boyshorts, she ran her wet finger over Sean's hard nipple and smiled up at him.

"Mmmm," he sighed from his wife's touch, enjoying the way her fingers danced across his skin. Then he noticed another hand on his chest, and turning his head watched as the black haired beauty on the other side of him mirrored his wife's movements. "So," he said between sighs, "What is your name?"

"Su-Min," she answered, "Though most people just call me Sue."

"Mmm... I think I prefer Su-Min," he told her with a smile.

"That's what I said," Allie added.

Putting his arms under the two ladies, he began to run his hands gently up and down their backs. In response, they each pulled closer, fingers still exploring him. Sean opened his legs wider when he felt Allie's smooth thigh slip over his, her hand moving lower to caress his inner thigh.

"This was amazing, Allie. How did you manage it?"

"I told you this morning," she said in breathy voice, "I slipped a note under her door."

"And you actually called her?" Sean asked Su-Min.

"Yes," the pretty girl said, "It was after my job interview. I had been thinking about her note the whole day and I was... just so fucking horny." She stopped and smiled when Sean laughed at her admission. "And when I called, Allie said you were working most of the day but I could come over if I wanted."

"When she knocked at the door, I answered it in just my robe," Allie pointed out.

"And hardly that," Su-Min interrupted. "She had the front untied. Her nipples were hidden, but her pussy was on full display."

"Don't act like you didn't love it," Allie teased, her hand moving closer to Sean's balls, making him roll his hips in anticipation.

"I did," she admitted, "But it was still a surprise. I had always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman, and then bang there you were. I could hardly breathe."

"Wait, you had never --" Sean cut in.

"No. I had kissed a girlfriend of mine when we had been drinking. And she had started to reach under my shirt," as she spoke, her voice got softer and softer. "But then we got interrupted and we never talked about it again. I always wondered what it would be have been like if we hadn't gotten interrupted."

Looking up at her, Allie noticed the needful look in her eyes, and leaned forward. Su-Min did the same, eagerly accepting Allie's kiss. Her mouth opening willingly as Allie slipped her tongue into Su-Min's mouth. The way the tips of their tongues teased one another brought the smoldering desire inside her back to a raging inferno. Allie needed something, someone, anything. Her pussy demanded attention, and she was determined to give it what it needed.

Breaking their kiss, Allie gave Su-Min a meaningful look and then continued to explain, "As soon as the door was shut, I kissed her. I think I almost scared her off, but soon she was kissing me back and before I knew it she was kneeling on the floor, my fingers in her hair, her tongue licking up and down my pussy."

"I hardly remember how it happened," Su-Min admitted, "I have never felt anything so strong before. I just needed to taste your wife. I needed to feel her tongue inside me. It was so intense.

"I love men," she explained, looking up at Sean's face, "And riding your cock while Allie watched us, without you knowing it was me... it was like nothing I've ever done before. But this was different. Your wife is so soft, her body was right there, and I just knew I had to have it. I would have done anything to be with her, to finally know what it was like to be with another woman. To taste her, to feel her --"

"And she was amazing," Allie said as Su-Min trailed off. Desperate to touch her swollen clit and lips, Allie reached over and took Su-Min's hand, guiding it to Sean's manhood as she talked. "We stood right there behind the hotel door and she tasted me. By the time she stopped her face was drenched in my juices and I had to kiss her again."

Sean sighed as Su-Min and Allie recounted their afternoon. The eroticism of their words and voices bringing such delicious images to his mind. He could feel his arousal growing, filling him up, even if his cock wasn't quite ready for more yet. His loins tingling, begging him to fuck even though they couldn't.

When he felt the light touches of a woman's fingers stroking lightly over his sensitive cock, he melted into a state of total bliss. Her fingers running up and down his shaft, then around the head. A fingernail lightly grazing the slit at the tip. He spread his legs wider as the small hand reached down, running over the spot where his balls met his thighs; and he let out a long sigh when the same fingers moved to run over the bottom of his balls.

It was such a wonderful feeling that for a minute Sean's mind didn't even register what Allie was saying. But then something she said caught his attention.

"-- I had her clothes off I pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her to suck on her gorgeous nipples. Just like this."

When the last words registered in his mind, he opened his eyes to find Allie leaning over him, suckling on one of Su-Min's pale breasts.

Her breasts were smaller than Allie's, but they were a perfect fit for Allie's small hands. And her perky, berry colored nipples felt so sweet in her mouth. Sucking her tit into her mouth, Allie bit down and pulled back, dragging her teeth over the taut nub, dragging out a long sigh from Su-Min in the process.

"Yes," Su-Min sighed as Allie's mouth left her nipple. "It was just like that. And then she moved lower," she said as she recalled her afternoon with the gorgeous redhead. The way she kissed down her belly, the flutter and knotting in her stomach as Allie's fiery hair dragged lightly over her skin till the woman's lips found her smooth pussy. For the first time in her life, a woman's lips were kissing her -- kissing the tender sensitive mound between her legs before moving towards her center. Allie had kissed her like no man had ever kissed her. So sweet and loving. Allie had taken her time, kissing and licking and nibbling every bit of her lips before her tongue had dipped deeper inside her.

Lost in her memories of the afternoon, she was jerked back to the present when she heard Allie's voice, "We were right here on this bed only a few hours ago. Her legs were over my shoulders as I devoured her cunt. And you had no idea. How does that make you feel, baby?"

"Like I want to fuck the hell out of you," Sean growled.

As she talked, Allie rolled onto her back and took Su-Min's hand. "Mmm... that's what I wanted to hear," she told Sean as she guided her new lover's hand to her husband's manhood. "Why don't you let Su-Min get you ready for me?"

Sean sighed again, and lifted his head to look down his body, watching as the young woman's hand caressed and teased life back into his cock. Dropping his head back onto the mattress, he began to roll his hips along with her touches. "What else happened?" he whispered.

Closing her eyes, Allie reached down between her own legs, enjoying the feel of the lacy texture of her boyshorts on her fingertips and the pressure her touches put on her hairless mound. Reaching up with her other hand, she began to squeeze her breast through the pink bra, giving her nipple the stimulation it was begging for.

"I kept her here on this bed, while you were out working. My tongue running up and down her slit, pushing deep inside to taste her. Oh Sean, she tastes so fucking good," she recalled as her fingers between her legs pressed harder, pushing down and making circles over her clit as the heat and moisture from her sex grew in intensity. "And when she came, oh... It was so wonderful. Her hands grabbing my hair. Thighs tight on my head. Screaming and gasping. I was so horny, I just needed to get fucked."

Turning his head, Sean opened his eyes and looked into the dark eyes of the woman stroking his manhood. He still wasn't hard, but he could feel the desire and arousal growing between his legs as she touched him. "Did you give her what she needed?" he asked Su-Min.

Su-Min nodded, pulling her face close to Sean's as she talked, pressing her small but firm tits into his body. "Yes. After I came, she crawled on top of me and kissed me. And I touched her, touched her everywhere."

"Especially my tits," Allie sighed as she continued to pleasure herself.

"But especially her tits," Su-Min agreed, with a little laugh. Turning her body slightly, she found her naked sex pressed against Sean's thigh. Grinding against his strong leg, the heat of her desire radiating out from where her lips pressed against him. "But then she rolled over, and it was my turn to get between her legs. So I touched her more, exploring her lips, my fingers opening her and then filling her. My finger was so deep, and she just kept begging for more. I shoved a second finger in her just as her cell phone rang."

"When I called," Sean added, his hips bucking up against her body, pushing against her grinding cunt and pressing his growing cock up through her tight fist.

"Yes, when you called, I was kneeling between your wife's legs, my finger thrusting inside her. And as you talked, I slipped another inside her, feeling her pussy clench around them. And then I licked her. Licked her clit up and down," as she told him this she began to run her thumb over his flared tip. "And just as she hung up, she came on my fingers and lips. She was so loud I thought the hotel was going to send someone up."

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Sean groaned as he imagined the two women together. His cock was now at full attention, Su-Min's small hand stroking up and down the hard shaft, teasing his head as her pussy pushed against him. With her face so close to his, Sean had a sudden urge to kiss her.