Odd Jobs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my cock in my hand, slowly stroking it as I watched her fingers slip inside the material. Her fingers bulged the tiny triangle out as she curled them to slide between her lips, her finger appearing to dip deep into herself. I saw her lick her lips as she read, her hand pulling from within the small triangle and pulling the strings on her left hip. She tugged the strings and then, lifting her butt from the chair, pulled the bottom completely off, leaving her sitting completely naked. Her fingers moved back to her pussy, her full round lips allowing only a small bit of inner lip to protrude as she started stroking them again. I saw her press a finger between her lips, driving it deep into herself. She held it there for long seconds before she started sliding it in and out, fucking herself with it as she read.

Part of me wanted to stand there and jack off watching her, and part of me wanted to walk down into the yard and watch up close. I turned away long enough to grab my swimsuit and stood, stroking my cock with one hand, watching her play with herself, and pulling my shorts and briefs off with the other. It didn't take long for me to step into my swimsuit. I pulled away from the window and practically ran down the stairs and out the back door. I paused at the gate to Mrs. Ericson's yard, silently opening the gate and then closing it again. I could see that Toni was still laying naked, playing with herself as she read. I walked to the side of the above ground pool and stood watching her, grabbing my cock through my swimsuit as I leaned on the side of the pool.

Mrs. Ericson noticed me first making no noise but looking at me and then at what I was looking at. She smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"That must be an awfully good book, Toni," she said loud enough for Toni to hear up on the deck.

"Oh god. Jason is sooo making love to Jennifer," Toni answered without looking back.

"Really?" Mrs. Ericson said with a soft chuckle.

"SHIT TONI!" my sister practically shouted, drawing both my attention and Toni's attention to her. My sister floated, seeming to be speechless as she pointed to where I was standing watching Toni finger herself.

"OH FUCK!" Toni cried, quickly closing her legs and trying to cover her tits and then her pussy with the book and one free hand, neither being particularly successful.

Mrs. Ericson laughed and shook her head. "Not much point in hiding it now. He's already seen it all."

"But he doesn't have to keep looking, does he?" Toni squeaked as she dropped the book and wiggled around, trying to keep her hands covering her body and still look for her discarded swimsuit pieces.

"He wouldn't be much of a guy if he didn't," Mrs. Ericson replied.

"DAVID! STOP STARING!" my sister chided me loudly, almost talking over Mrs. Ericson.

"What?" I asked innocently. "All I did was come over to swim."

"But you're staring!" Toni cried as she climbed off the chair, giving me another glimpse of her pussy and then an even better view as she bent over to pick up her bikini, her bare ass and pussy sticking out at me before she scooted around to hide behind the chair.

I chuckled to myself as she wiggled around behind the chair, hiding herself from me as she put her bikini back on. While I watched, still hoping for another glimpse, sis paddled over on the float and half leaned over the side of the pool to slug me in the shoulder. "You don't have to embarrass my friend!"

"Hey!" I said holding my hands up defensively and taking a couple steps back from the side of the pool. "I didn't do anything. Besides, what's embarrassing about looking damn hot?"

My sister tried to reach out to slug me again, this time rolling off the float and into the water. She came up sputtering, water streaming down her long blonde hair. She wiped the water from her hair and tried to lean over the edge of the pool to swing at me again, missing as I stepped back one more step. She levered herself up onto the side, laying almost flat to try to reach me as I backed away to stay out of her range. She cried out in surprise as her swing shifted her center of gravity beyond the side of the pool, her feet flailing in the air as she toppled head first over the edge. Even if she was my sister, I didn't want her to end up hurting herself. I instinctively took a step back toward the side of the pool and leaned toward her to try and grab her falling body as she reached for the ground with her hands. I only partially caught her before her weight toppled me over with her, the two of us ending up sprawled on the grass in a tangle of arms and legs next to the side of the pool. I rolled over, starting to push myself up, my sister half laying on top of me.

"YOU!" she shouted at me as she lay on me, trying to swing at me and push herself up at the same time. "You made me fall!" she shouted angrily.

"I didn't!" I said defensively as I tried to grab her flailing arms, which were trying to hit anything on me that they could. I finally corralled her arms, leaving her laying flat on top of me.

"You did too!" she shouted as she tried to push herself up, only partly successful since I was holding both her wrists. She managed to get her knees under her so she was half sitting astride me and half laying on me. "You embarrassed my friend and now you're trying to embarrass me!"

"I think you're doing a fine job of that yourself. You don't need any help!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she practically spat at me as I held her wrists and started to push her upright.

I chuckled and didn't say a thing, letting her slowly find out for herself. String bikinis are wonderful things. They show off all the things that they are intended to show off. They can be like expensive picture frames, drawing attention to what they are framing without actually showing anything themselves. Unfortunately they lack one important quality. Ruggedness. They just aren't particularly good for things like wrestling. Not if you want your body parts to stay covered that is.

She finally looked down at her own chest and realized that her bikini top was askew, both her tits completely on display only a foot from my face. If that weren't bad enough, her bikini bottom was laying in the grass next to us instead of covering her pussy, which was pressing against my swimsuit covered hard-on as she sat on her knees straddling me. "OH SHIT!" she squealed, pulling her arms back against my grip. I let go of her and she quickly covered her tits with one hand and her crotch with the other, still sitting on top of me. "Well don't just lay there! Help me!"

I opened my mouth to say something and then, with a crooked grin, said, "Sure. Here." I reached up and pulled the strings on the bikini top, pulling it all the way off and tossing it into the grass with the bikini bottom.

"DAVID!" she squealed, leaving her tits once again uncovered to try and batter me with her open hand slaps. "That was fucking mean!" she shouted as I captured both wrists again, holding them apart so that I could easily see her completely bare body. Her tits were nicely sized, maybe a big B or small C cup, but definitely firm with perky, hard nipples. Her mound was shaved as I presumed her pussy was, leaving her looking quite hot.

"Seems to me he deserves the same treatment!" Toni said from where she was walking around the side of the pool, stopping to look at my sister sitting naked on top of me. "You hold him down!"

In moments Toni was leaning over me, trying to jerk on my swimsuit legs. "Move up Jenny!" Toni said as she tried to pull my swimsuit down with my sister still sitting astride me.

"Hey!" I said as sis leaned towards me dragging my arms down the grass, her tits practically in my face. I let go of her wrists and reached for her waist, trying to lift her off of me so I could combat Toni trying to pull my swimsuit down.

"I got him!" my sister said as she slid her body forward, pressing her bare tits in my face as she moved her hands to mine, trying to pull them off her waist. I felt my swimsuit being pulled and tugged and all too soon sliding down my legs.

"Holy shit!" I heard Toni say as my suit stopped sliding down my legs, still wrapped around my ankles. As suddenly as she stopped pulling she started again, pulling it off my feet so that I was as naked as my sister. "I got it," Toni said, backing away.

My sister pushed herself up off of me, rolling away and quickly standing up, leaving me to push myself up onto one elbow.

"Shit Jenny! Your brother has one huge cock!"

"It's not all that big, but it is above average. And he knows how to use it," Mrs. Ericson said from where she was standing in the pool, leaning on the edge. Both girls looked at her in surprise. "Oh no. It's not like that. I helped Molly and David kind of....um....ohhhhhh. No. It isn't like that," she protested.

"Damn. Mrs. Ericson," my sister said quietly. "My brother?"

"Now it isn't like that. Besides, you can't tell anyone!" she protested.

"It sure sounds like it's like that," my sister answered.

Mrs. Ericson sighed. "It isn't. I just helped David and Molly learn a little about what good sex feels like, and I might have demonstrated a few things."

"Demonstrated a few things?" my sister asked, crossing her arms over her tits. "Like what?"

"I don't think we need to get into that. Besides, you don't have much room to talk. You're standing naked in front of him."

"Oh shit!" my sister squeaked, clearly having forgotten just exactly what her own clothing status was. She moved quickly to scoop her bikini off the grass and then ran around the side of the pool and all the way to the house. She disappeared into the house with Toni right behind her, still carrying my swimsuit.

"Well. That, um, could have gone better," Mrs. Ericson said quietly.

I got up from the grass and started around the pool. I climbed the stairs to the deck and then slipped into the water, still butt naked. "Yeah. A little. I guess it never occurred to me someone might find out that we've been...um..."

"Fucking?" Mrs Ericson asked with a grin.

"...Yeah. That."

"Are you embarrassed about it?" she asked quietly. "I mean we are both adults. There's nothing illegal about it. Though I doubt your parents would appreciate the fact that we are."

"Yeah. No, they wouldn't, would they."

"No. they wouldn't."

"Does that mean you wanna stop? I mean, not do it anymore?"

She stepped over to me, sliding her arms across my shoulders so that her hands stuck out behind my neck. She inched herself closer until her pelvis was pressing against my hard dick under the water and her bikini covered nipples were brushing my chest above the water. "Do YOU want us to?"

"It's not like I have anyone else to do it with," I answered, holding my hands on her hips.

"So, I'm just convenient?" she asked with a little bit of a smile tugging on her lips.

"I didn't say that."

"You should. Quite honestly if we're getting at all emotionally involved we need to stop right now. I do care for you. In many ways I care for you like the son I didn't ever get. But I'm twice your age and quite honestly, you should be looking for a nice sexy young girl to be fucking. Someone like Toni. I should be nothing but a little way station along the way to a real relationship."

"Whooaa. Look at you two," my sister said as she waked from the house onto the deck. "You two want us to wait in the house while you do a little fucking?"

"Actually," Mrs. Ericson said with a smile as she slipped back from me a few inches and turned to look at my sister and Toni standing on the deck looking down at us. "We were just talking about fucking. But not each other. We were talking about him fucking Toni there."

"Me!?" Tony squeaked.

"Sure. Why not. You're not a virgin are you?" Mrs. Ericson asked.

"A Virgin? Hell no!" Toni snapped back, maybe a little too quickly.

"Don't need to get defensive. It's alright if you are. He was just telling me how sexy you looked while you were reading your book and that he wouldn't at all mind giving you a little pleasure."

"I'm not fucking him!" She protested.

"Toni," Mrs. Ericson said softly, wading over to the deck and reaching up for her hand. "Come on. I don't bite." She gently tugged Toni's hand until she climbed down into the pool with us. "Toni, there are many ways a man can pleasure a woman without fucking. Sometimes starting with one leads to another, but to be honest, I definitely wouldn't kick David out of bed if he crawled in and wanted to...oh...say...suck on my nipples. I know that because he HAS sucked on my nipples and it made me want so much more."

"But my mom says that sex is something that's supposed to be shared between two people that love each other."

"That's one way to look at it. It's always better if you care about the person you're having sex with. But that doesn't mean there aren't times that just enjoying the sensations aren't just as important. Take you for instance. You were enjoying that book, right?"

"Well. Yeah," she said with a shrug.

"It made you feel so good that you took your swimsuit off and were pleasuring yourself."

"Yeah. So?"

"So, it looked like maybe you'd done that before. Gotten so involved in the book that you wanted to feel the sensations you were reading about."

"Maybe. So?"

"So, why not enjoy those sensations for real? Do you have to be in love for someone to help you fulfill those little fantasy desires?" Mrs. Ericson whispered. "Think about what the characters were doing. Was he kissing and licking parts of her body?"

"Well. Yeah," she answered softly.

"Was he licking her pussy? Stroking her lips with his tongue? Tasting her nectar? Did he press a finger into her and feel her hot wet depths close around it?"

"Oh fuck," Toni answered in a whisper, her eyes closed and her free hand reaching under the water to press against her crotch.

"See. You're still excited. You can imagine how it feels, can't you? You can feel his lips on your body," she whispered to Toni. "His kisses touching your pussy. His tongue gently spreading your lips as he searches for your clit, and then the little tingles as he teases it. You can feel that can't you?"

"Oh god," Toni moaned softly as Mrs. Ericson pulled the strings on her bikini bottom and let it float away in the pool.

"Can you feel his fingers on your nipples, gently stroking them and teasing them as he licks his tongue up and down your wet slit, tasting you, teasing you, making you want to climax but denying it," she whispered as she tugged the strings of her bikini top, pulling it off so that Toni was once again naked. "You can. All you have to do is ask and let him give you those sensations," she whispered.

I saw Toni's eyes open and her head swivel as she looked around, eventually settling on my sister standing on the deck with her jaw practically hanging open. "In front of everyone?"

"It wouldn't have to be. Not if you're not comfortable, but I've already felt his lips, and other parts on and in my pussy. I wouldn't care if it was in the middle of the street if I was as turned on as you are right now."

Toni looked around again, spotting the floating foam pad that my sister had been floating on before the fight broke out. "On there?" she asked Mrs. Ericson.

"If you want," she nodded before looking towards me. "David. Why don't you help her get settled on it?"

"Sure," I answered, wading over to the float. I pulled it to where Toni was standing in the water a little meekly. I stepped in front of her, my hard dick sticking out and pressing against her stomach as I pulled the end of the float down into the water. "Just sit on it," I whispered.

"Your dick?" she asked, the hand that had been pressing between her legs now wrapped around my cock.

I chuckled. "I meant the float, but I wouldn't complain about that either."

"You really think I'm good looking?"

"Jenny. Why don't you help me put some more tanning oil on?" Mrs. Ericson said as she climbed the ladder out of the pool up to the deck. "I don't think they need an audience."

"Uh. No. I guess not," she answered while I stood in front of Toni waiting for her to sit on the float.

"It feels pretty big," Toni whispered to me.

"You wanna try it on for size?"

She looked up at my eyes for the first time, almost as if searching for something. "You won't tell anyone if I do, will you?"

"Our secret," I whispered as she slowly ran her hand up and down the length of my dick.

"In the book, they were making love in an orchard," she whispered.

I grinned and let go of the float. I turned slightly and scooped her unto my arms and waded to the ladder. I set her down to let her climb out and then I followed. I scooped her petite body into my arms and walked to the stairs, her arms reaching out and looping around my neck. She couldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds, soaking wet, which she was. Even then by the time I carried her to the back of the yard, she was starting to get heavy. I knelt down with her in my arms in the shade of two of the trees, confident that no one could see us except my sister and Mrs. Ericson. "This more like what you had in mind?" I asked as she leaned her face towards mine. She pressed her lips to mine hard at first and then slowly softening somewhat. "Take it easy. I'm not going to run away," I whispered when she let her lips leave mine. "Take your time. Pretend you're the heroine in whatever that novel you were reading was. How did she kiss?"

"More like this," she said, pulling her lips to mine again, this time moving her head side to side, brushing her lips against mine before pressing them gently against mine. She opened her mouth part way through the kiss and sucked my lower lip into her mouth and gently pulled on it with her teeth.

"Much better," I whispered as she pulled her face away. I eased her to the ground in front of me and then leaned down, gently kissing her neck. I licked and teased the nape of her neck for long seconds before letting my kisses extend down over her collarbone and to her chest.

"Oh fuck," she sighed softly as my kisses began teasing as low as the top of her perky little tits. Each mound was firm and warm under my lips as I worked around each one and then across to the other. I kissed my way to her nipples, small hard nubs protruding from her slightly oblong pink areola. "Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned as I swirled my tongue around each one in turn and then sucked each one into my mouth. I released her left nipple and slowly kissed my way down her stomach, working slowly and softly to her mound and the tiny tuft of dark brown curls shaped like a triangle. "Ohhhhh my god," she moaned louder as I pushed her legs apart and kissed down between them, planting each soft kiss on her pussy lips.

Her outer lips were firm and round, framing her protruding inner lips as if inviting me to suck on them. I sucked each side of her inner labia into my mouth and stretched the soft tender skin before releasing it. I could taste her juices on her lips, sweet and wet, clearly excited. I shifted around and laid down between her legs, my face inches from her pussy. I slowly licked up her slit, teasing my tongue between the soft lips with each stroke. I found her clit with my tongue and flicked up across it at the end of each long slow lick.

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked. "I think you're going to make me come."

"Good," I answered with a grin, licking yet again up her slit. As Mrs. Ericson taught me, I could tell by the slight tremble in her legs and the deep moan escaping her lips that she was very close to climax. I pulled my face away and crawled up her body. She instinctively lifted her knees and spread her legs to give me access. I aimed my cock at her slit with one hand and lowered my hips towards her. I felt my head press against her wetness. I lowered a little more, putting pressure on my head as it tried to spread her apart, feeling the pressure change just as she moaned out again.