Odd Jobs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers

"Oohhhh my god yes," she gasped as I slid several inches into her. I'd never thought of myself as being that big, but Toni was extremely tight around me. Her pussy was certainly wet enough, but I was having to stroke short little strokes to work myself into her further. I felt my head press against the end of her vaginal tunnel before her pussy could accept all of me, so I changed my motion, stroking in and out of her in long slow strokes. In and out I slid, her body slowly stretching to accept me at first, and then clamping around me, practically keeping me from stroking as her climax washed over her. She silently gasped and panted as her body stiffened, laying almost like a board. I held myself over her and slowly lowered down until I was laying most of my weight on her, her tits pressed to my chest, my rock hard dick still stuck deep inside her.

"Is that something like what you expected?" I whispered.

"Oh god no. It was soooooo much better. I didn't think you were going to fuck me though. I thought you were just going to make me come other ways."

"It seemed like what you wanted," I answered quietly.

"I think it was. No. I know it was. I just didn't know I knew. Does that make sense?"

"NO. But that's okay," I answered, rocking my hips slowly to push myself in and out of her an inch or so.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"Not yet," I agreed softly.

"Do you want to? Inside I mean?"

"I wouldn't mind. If you're on something I mean."

"Yeah. My mom made me get an IUD, just in case. I guess this is kinda just in case."

"I guess so," I answered, lifting some of my weight off her. I started sliding in and out of her, pushing into her as deep as I could without hurting her. Her breathing started to grow ragged as I plunged into her more quickly, her feet moving to rest on the ground, her hips starting to lift in time with my strokes. In and out I went, smashing my head on her cervix as my urgency grew. I knew it wasn't going to be long, but was surprised when Toni stiffened under me again with another climax moments before my own took over. My body bucked and I felt a gush of cum lance into her hot pussy, her vagina walls gripping and massaging my spurting cock as I lay on her jerking and twitching.

"I wasn't expecting that," she panted after half a minute of the two of us laying there enjoying the remnants of our mutual climax.

"Expecting what?" I answered, still trying to get my brain back to earth.

"The second climax. No wonder Mrs. Ericson likes fucking you."

"Oh. Yeah," I answered stupidly.

After another minute or so I rolled us over, rolling her on top of me so I didn't squish her. She lay on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder and her body pressed to mine until my dick softened and slipped from her. "I guess we should go back," she said softly.

"We don't have to," I answered, enjoying the feeling of her laying on me.

"Trust me. You're gonna want to," she said with a giggle. "Look."

I turned my head to look back to the pool and saw my sister, topless, bent over behind Mrs. Ericson who was reclined halfway back in the lounge chair. My sister had one hand rubbing and massaging Mrs. Ericson's big tits while her other hand pushed down between Mrs. Ericson's legs, rubbing the tiny black triangle over her pussy.

"Wow. I never would have thought I'd see that," I said in a whisper.

"What? Your sister rubbing another woman's pussy? Why not. She's rubbed mine." I turned my head to look at Toni questioningly. "Come on mister sexy. What do you think girls do when they're horny and there aren't any guys around? Specially after that dork friend of yours left her high and dry."

"Guess I never thought of girls getting turned on that much," I answered honestly.

She grinned. "Guess there's still a few things for you to learn."

"I guess so."

"Come on. We can go watch. Maybe you'll get turned on enough to wanna fuck again, huh?"

"Maybe," I answered as she pushed herself up off me. She held out a hand to help me up and we walked back to the pool, hand in hand. Mrs. Ericson looked up at me as we climbed the steps to the deck, seeing us before my sister did.

"Oh shit," my sister said as she looked up and saw us, jerking her hand out of Mrs. Ericson's crotch. She quickly crossed her arms across her chest to hide her exposed tits. "We were just....um...putting tanning oil on," she added quickly.

"Don't bother Jenny. You've already been laying naked on top of him, and you're gonna try and hide your tits now?" Toni said before turning and climbing down the ladder into the pool. She waded to where the breeze had pushed the floating foam pads against the side of the pool. She pushed one in my direction and then pulled one for herself as she moved to the middle of the pool. She got onto the pad, laying on her back, her legs spread slightly and closed her eyes. "You know Jenny. Your brother is one hot fuck."

"Says the girl who's never been fucked by a real cock before!" my sister shot back.

"Yeah. Well. First time for everything. I mean it's not like we haven't stuffed enough stuff in there. Just not one of those."

"Yeah. Well," my sister said quickly as I climbed onto the foam pad that Toni had given me.

I lay on the pad, floating in the middle of the pool, using my hands to try and keep myself where I could watch my sister and Mrs. Ericson. My sister didn't seem in too much of a hurry to come into the water and after a few moments I realized why. I could see two pieces of material that had the exact same pattern as her bikini, laying on the wooden deck.

"Well, you gonna lay there all day staring?" she said to me curtly.

"Oh Jenny. No need to be upset with him for being a guy. Come on, let's finish what we started or the two of us are gonna be looking for something else later."

"In front of my brother?"

Mrs. Ericson chuckled. "You didn't mind a few minutes ago when he was out in the yard. Why should it matter now?"

"He's closer?"

"You still wanna get off?"

"Well. Hell yeah."

"Fine. David. Come on up here."

"Huh?" Both my sister and I asked at the same time.

"I'm just inviting him for a closer look," Mrs. Ericson said softly. "Come on David. You know I don't bite."

I shrugged and paddled to the ladder and climbed off the foam pad. Mrs. Ericson got up as I stepped onto the deck, reaching out for my hand. "Lay down," she said, motioning to the chair. I sat in the chair and she leaned across me, her big tits bumping into my face as she unlatched the back of the chair and let it lay flat. "There you go Jenny. You can have that end and I'll take this end."

"What? What am I supposed to do with...him!?"

Mrs. Ericson stepped around to my sister and gently backed her up until she had to spread her legs to back up over the now reclined chair. "You said you wished someone would lick your pussy until you come. I can guarantee you that he's VERY good at it."

"But he's my brother!"

"So? It's not like you're asking him to fuck you, right? It's not any different than touching each other, except he's not using his fingers, he's using his tongue. Besides, you two can consider this insurance. Neither of you will be telling anyone about this, now will you?"

"But he's my brother."

"If you prefer you can have his dick."

"NO!"

"Well, I guess you're going to miss all the fun then, because I plan on riding David until he bursts, or I do!"

"Okay. Fine," my sister said quietly, looking down at me as I wrapped my arms around her thighs. "But you damn well better not say anything about this, EVER!" she said as I used my fingers to spread her full round outer lips apart, revealing the delicate inner lips that were trying to protrude as well as exposing her clit.

"Wouldn't think of it," I said as I pressed the tip of my tongue between her lips and slowly licked up her slit until my tongue flicked over her clit.

"Ohhhh shit," she grunted, looking down at me again as I started another lick. I let my tongue trace up her lips, teasing as deeply between them as I could, until I felt her clit. I let my tongue flick back and forth across it several times before pulling away to start another long slow lick. "OH god you are a fucking shit!" she moaned.

"He's pretty damn good, isn't he?" I heard Mrs. Ericson say moments before I felt a hot wet mouth engulf my dick.

"Oh shit!" my sister gasped as I concentrated on her clit once again. "Ohhhh my god."

"You like?" I asked, looking up at her before starting another slow lick up her slit.

"You are such a fucking tease!" she gasped as I teased my tongue back and forth across her clit, her hands trying to grasp my short hair to pull my face against her pussy.

"You wanna come?" I asked, somewhat muffled by her pussy trying to grind into my face.

"God yes. Make me come," she moaned as I pressed my tongue against her clit and gently flicked up and down across it. "Ohhhh shit yes. Do that. Keep doing that. Ohmygod. Ohhhhhhhhhnmygod," she moaned as her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhhh fuck. How are you making me come so fast? Ohhhhhhh shit."

I pulled my tongue away and smiled. "You wanna come?"

"Oh fuck, don't stop," she moaned as I moved my tongue back to her clit. "Oh please don't stop. I wanna come. God I'm gonna come any second." I could feel her legs squeeze my head slightly as they trembled and I saw her stomach tense. Her body jerked and I felt a gush of her juices flow over my face as she rocked her hips and ground her pussy against my chin. "Oh god!" she squealed as her body shuddered and trembled, her hips unable to rock for a few moments. "Ohhhh god. Cumming. Oh so fucking cumming!"

She opened her eyes and looked down at me, panting slightly as she let go of my head with her hands. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but it was obvious something was going through her head. She stepped away, forcing me to let go of her thighs, and stepped around the side of the chair, opposite of where Mrs. Ericson was kneeling, sucking my nearly hard dick. "I think I need this," she said as she stepped up onto the chair, one foot on either side of my hips. She looked down at me as I looked back up at her completely naked body. Sister or not, she was fucking sexy. Or maybe it was just that I was horny as hell? Either way, I was still surprised when she squatted down over me. She reached for my cock and aimed it between her legs.

"Oh shit," I groaned as she slowly sank down onto my dick, her pussy slowly accepting the fat intruder.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Ohhhhh sweet Jesus! He feels like... hell, I don't know what. He feels so big," she said to...well, Mrs. Ericson I guess. "Ohhhhhh shit."

Her bare ass pressed on my thighs as she shifted her weight, moving her legs so that she could support herself on her knees. She started to lift and drop herself, her hands moving to my chest where she teased my nipples gently with her fingers. "You like that?" she asked in a whisper. "You like getting your nipples teased?"

"Uh huh," I answered breathlessly as she stroked herself up my shaft so far I thought I was going to slip out of her, before slamming herself down hard on me, jamming my cock deep into her and my engorged head into her cervix.

"So now who's the tease?" she asked softly, repeating the trip again and again. "You want me to go faster? You wanna feel my hot pussy fucking your cock hard and fast? You do, don't you. You don't even have to tell me. I can tell you wanna cum deep in your sister's pussy. You wanna fill her up with your hot cum don't you?"

"Oh fuck," I groaned, the sensations of her slamming down on me sending tingles through my whole body, but just not quite enough to push my orgasm switch to the overload position. I reached up and grasped her tits, not nearly as big as Mrs. Ericson's, but still nicely sized. I squeezed her breasts, allowing her nipples to stick out between my fingers and be squeezed at the same time.

"Ohhhhh. Naughty, naughty," she groaned, reaching for my hands and gently pulling them away. "You had your chance to tease me. Now it's my turn. Tell me David, how long do you think I can do this before I come again on your cock? Five minutes? Ten minutes, More? I'm not going to make you come until I do, so you might as well be ready for a nice long ride."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, partly in frustration and partly in pleasure. She felt so damn good on my cock, I didn't care if she was my sister or not. I just wanted her to bounce a little faster. Just a little faster.

"I think he likes it." I heard Mrs. Ericson say, bringing my attention to where she sat in a regular deck chair, her legs pushed apart, two fingers stuffed in her pussy. "I think he likes fucking his sister."

"Yeah? You think we should let him come?" sis asked, her hands now pinching and pulling her own nipples.

"I thought you weren't going to let him come until you did?" she asked.

"I'm not. But then I'm more than halfway there already," my sister answered, looking down at me. She started to rock on and off of me a little faster. "Oh yeah. Now that feels nicer. How much you wanna bet he can't hold back until I come?"

"Ohhhh shit," I groaned.

"Yeah. You know, don't you? You wanna come? You wanna fill your dirty little sister's pussy with your cum? Is that what you wanna do?" she asked as she bounced faster still, her bare ass slapping rhythmically against my bare skin. "Oh damn. Here it comes. Here comes mine," she moaned. I could feel her vagina squeezing and spasming around my fat dick as she bounced wildly on me. "OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as my body bucked under her and I felt a gush of cum squirt deep inside her. She slammed herself down on me and reached between her legs, one finger frantically stroking her clit as she shuddered and jerked on me. "Oh fuck!" she gasped again as my body continued to jerk and twitch inside and under her. She sat for long seconds, her fingers finally stilling as did my cock. She slowly lifted herself off me and shifted herself on the chair to lay down beside me. "Oh god we're in so fucking much trouble if anyone ever finds out about this," she whispered as she pressed her body against mine.

"So who's gonna know?" I asked with a shrug.

I was worn out after that and spent the evening in front of the TV with my folks, my sister and Toni sitting uncharacteristically close to me. I saw my mom make a face at one point when my sister shifted on the sofa, practically laying on top of me before she pushed herself up to walk down the hall. I finally called it a night around nine and headed to my room. I stripped and climbed into bed and was soon fast asleep.

It was Sunday morning. On a normal non-COVID Sunday morning I'd be up getting ready for church. It was a routine that my parents required of us as long as we were in the house. True, we didn't have to agree to believe, but quite honestly, I did, so church wasn't such a huge imposition. Was I perfect? Oh hell no. If anything, the last two days had proven that to me. I was sinning in ways I'd never thought of. Was I going to hell? Maybe. I hoped not. I'd ask go for forgiveness, the same way I did every Sunday. Just this Sunday I was going to have a bit longer list of things that I KNEW I'd done that I shouldn't have. Including having sex with my own sister.

No, I wasn't getting ready to go to church this morning. Instead I was laying on the bed, my laptop open and booted up. While I didn't mind going to my parents church, being virtual also meant that I could attend church at the church I'd made home at MIT. The service was about to start when my sister walked into the bedroom, pushing the door closed behind herself. She walked over to the bed in a horribly short nightgown that was thin enough I swore I could see the outline of her body through it. She climbed onto my queen-sized mattress next to me, moved the extra pillow to a more comfortable position, and settled in next to me, her body pressing against the side of mine. I couldn't help but notice that as she moved to settle in, the very short nightgown had pulled up somewhat and her shaved mound and pussy were on full display as the church service started.

My pastor would say that the devil has a way of finding our weaknesses and using them to draw us away from God. It was a theme that was used over and over as he tried to convince college students that the pleasures of the body weren't always God's choice for us. He was a believer in remaining celibate until marriage, much like my parents' pastor. He also realized that he was dealing with kids, some of whom were out on their own for the first time, with much less self-control than most adults. I'd never considered myself in that category until I realized that I'd moved my left hand to my sisters lap and was idly stroking her pussy as we watched the church service. Clearly God was going to have a LOT of forgiving to do today!

By the time the service had ended my sister had my hard-on in her hand and I had my sister within inches of climax. How did I know? Thankfully, the church service broadcast was one way, or the pastor would have heard her moaning that she was getting so close. With the service over, she pushed the laptop off my lap, shoved my sleep pants down as far as she could get them, and then rolled herself over on my lap. It only took a few moments for her to get my cock aimed at her sopping wet pussy and work it inside herself.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as she began to bounce on me. Up and down she slid, her vagina caressing my hard shaft and mushroom head. I could feel that wonderfully sensitive spot under my head being teased by her vaginal walls each time she lifted up, and my fat head smashing against her cervix, sending tingles racing through my body, each time she dropped herself down. She'd long since pulled the front of her nightgown up, allowing me to slide my hands from her hips up to her bouncing breasts, capturing them and squeezing them in time with her plunges down my shaft.

The shudder she made was my first sign. I'd learned that all women have a slightly different tell, not gambling tell, but a climax tell. A little indicator that their orgasm was almost there. Just moments and slight sensations from bursting forth. Molly had always arched her back, surprisingly, just like her mother does. A few of the girls in the sorority moaned a certain way, some stiffened, others got vocal. It took me about three orgasms to find it, but it was something I enjoyed finding out.

Jenny's legs shuddered ever so slightly moments before I felt her vagina start to contract around me. If my goal was to hold her off, to not let her climax quite yet, this would be when I'd change motion and sensations, making her beg for me to make her come. It was a delicate balance. If I didn't keep enough sensation going her orgasm would slip away, leaving her unfulfilled and angry. It was a mistake I'd made a few times with Molly before I learned. If I did it right, I could use it to increase the height of her climax. I'd learned with Molly that if I let her slip back slightly and then push it forward again, that after about three times she'd have the most fantastic climax, sometimes squirting her juices all over me. One of the girls at the sorority would get down right aggressive, one time throwing me on the floor and taking over until we both climaxed. After she apologized and then threatened that if I ever did that again that she'd tie me to the bed and let every girl in the house come ride me as punishment. I never quite got across to her that THAT wouldn't exactly be punishment.

No. With my sister, at least this morning, the last thing I needed to do was to prolong things or get her as vocal as she was by the pool the day before. I dropped my right hand from her left breast and slipped it down her stomach, holding it so that as she pushed herself down she stroked her clit along my finger. It had the desired effect. With a low deep moan she thrust herself down one final time, her pussy contracting around me as she climaxed. I'm sure her intent was to finish fucking me after her climax finished, but my mom knocking on the door put any thought of that out of our minds. She pulled off of me, pulled her nightgown down to cover herself and rolled onto the bed next to me as I covered my exposed cock with the sheet, barely getting everything covered before my mom walked in.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers