Odd Jobs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two okay in here?" she asked as she walked in, still in her own nightshirt. I could just make out the outline of her areola and the slight protrusion her nipple made in the lightweight summer nightgown. She walked over to the bed, the thin thigh length nightgown allowing her body to be backlit by the sunlight shining through the door from my sister's open bedroom door. For the briefest of moments I swore I could see the outline of her pussy through the teal colored material.

"Yeah. Just talking," my sister said with a shrug.

"Jenny? Really? We could hear the bed banging all the way down in the den. It didn't sound like talking."

"No. Just talking after watching church."

Mom was silent for a few moments. "Do you two have something you want to tell me?"

"What?" Jenny asked innocently. "Okay, fine. We were just wrestling a little."

"Wrestling? Really?" she asked, looking back and forth at the two of us.

"Okay Mom. You caught us. We were just both butt naked fucking like animals. I was just sitting on his cock and bouncing like a mad woman!" Jenny said in an obviously sarcastic voice. "Really Mom? David and me?"

"Wrestling?" my mom finally asked again.

"He said something stupid and I was trying to beat him up over it and we were rolling around on the bed wrestling," Jenny answered.

My mom looked at us like she didn't believe us and then got up and walked to the door. "Next time you have to wrestle, try being a little quieter," she said before she walked out of the room and closed the door.

Jenny broke down moments later, giggling, covering her mouth to muffle the sound in case mom was still standing at the door listening. "Oh my god," she finally managed to say. "She really thought we were fucking up here."

"Well, we were!" I said in a loud whisper. "God, I couldn't believe you said that!"

"Why not? With mom, the best defense is to make her think she was jumping to conclusions. And the best way to do that is to make it sound like her conclusion is completely ridiculous. So ridiculous in fact, that you say it yourself. It always works."

"God. I don't believe it," I said shaking my head.

She reached under the sheet and grabbed my surprisingly still hard cock. "You want me to do something about this?" she asked with a giggle.

"After mom coming in here like that?" I asked. "Really?"

"Suit yourself," she said as she got up off the bed. She walked to the door, opened it and stepped out, leaving it wide open. She walked to her room directly across the hall and stood in the open doorway. She pulled the night shirt off and tossed it towards her bed. Standing naked in the door she reached up and cupped both tits, squeezing them and letting her thumbs stroke over her nipples until they were hard. She blew me a kiss and then closed her bedroom door.

"Damn," I groaned before climbing from the bed, pulling my sleep shorts up as I did so. I walked out of my bedroom and the very short distance to the bathroom that I shared with my sister. It didn't take me long to strip down and get the shower running. I stepped into the shower and let the water cascade over me as I stroked my still hard cock, thinking about how Jenny had looked bouncing on my dick. It didn't take long to finish what she started, my cock spewing several strong shots of cum against the wall.

Sunday was usually a relaxing day around our house. Other than a few chores that needed to be done, I was able to spend the day lounging on the sofa in the basement den, watching movies. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I'd have been picking all the movies, but after Independence Day was over, Jenny changed the channel to a Hallmark movie. The sappy predictable, guy and girl get each other in the end, movie held few surprises. My sister, on the other hand was much less predictable. She started out laying long ways on the sofa, her head on one armrest and her legs stretched across my lap. Halfway through the movie she started to rub my crotch with one foot, getting my cock hard in my shorts. I politely asked her to stop which to my surprise, she sweetly agreed to. At the next commercial she got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back she laid down the other way, laying on her side with her head now resting on my lap and her legs hanging over the armrest at the end of the sofa. It wasn't long before she searched out my hand and pulled it down to her body, placing it on her breast.

In an instant I knew what her bathroom break was really all about. The bra she had on only a few short minutes ago was now missing, and my hand was separated from her bare skin by only a thin layer of cotton t-shirt. The effect was immediate, and as predictable as the plot of the movie. It didn't take long for my cock to be uncomfortably bent as it hardened in my pants. I tried to slip my hand into my shorts to straighten myself out.

"Getting uncomfortable?" Jenny asked quietly, lifting her head to give my hand room to slide into my shorts and briefs.

"A little," I agreed as I straightened my cock and then pulled my hand back out of my pants. She laid her head back down on my lap and reached for her t-shirt. She pulled the shirt tail up her body, baring her stomach and side, pulling it up far enough for her to move my hand under her shirt instead of on top, my palm now on her bare breast. "You trying to get us caught?"

"By who? Mom? She and Dad are on the patio reading. They aren't coming down here," she said as she moved her hand to the crotch of my shorts. She lifted her head and undid the snap on my shorts and pulled the zipper down.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to move my hand from her tit, only to have her clamp her arm against her body, trapping my hand against her.

"What? You scared?" she asked, twisting her head to look up at me. "Or don't you like having your cock sucked?"

"I didn't say I didn't like having my cock sucked," I answered quietly. "I just don't want to get caught by mom."

"You weren't worried about that with Molly, were you? I KNOW mom caught you at least once with your cock in her mouth."

"How do you know that!?"

"Easy. She told me," Jenny said with a giggle. "Now you leave your hand right where it is, and let's see if we can make 'mister happy' here even more happy!" She released my hand and then wiggled around to work her shirt a bit higher, both breasts now sticking out of the bottom of the shirt. "There. Now you can play with both of 'em."

"And you're not at all worried?"

"Uh uh," she said. "Brian and I fooled around down here a lot and never got caught."

"You never got caught messing around?"

"Uh uh. Not like you. How many times did mom catch you with your hand up Molly's shirt or down her pants?"

"Too many."

"That's because she figured you'd do that and came to check. She didn't figure that I'd let Brian do anything like that to me. She still thinks I'm a good girl," she said with a giggle. "I dare you to push my pants down and check out what kind of underwear I have on."

"You do huh?"

"Uh huh," she answered as she went to work working the elastic waistband of my briefs down to free my cock.

"Fine. I'll call your bluff," I agreed, reaching down to undo the front of the tiny micro shorts she had on. I worked to push then down, working the material down over her bare butt until she was naked from her thighs to her tits while she gently stroked my now exposed shaft with one hand. "None I see."

"That's right," she said as she let go of my dick for a moment. She reached down and pushed her shorts down her legs far enough to work one leg out of them and then hung her now free leg on the back of the sofa so that her legs were splayed apart. "Now. You make me come and I make you come," she said before engulfing my engorged head with her hot mouth.

I couldn't believe that she was doing this, right out in the den like this, but it didn't take long before I didn't care. I slid my hand down between her legs and gently started to stroke her wet pussy lips. I let my middle finger slip between her lips and push deeply into her waiting depths. I was rewarded with a moan that vibrated my cock in her mouth, adding to the excitement my body was enjoying. She bobbed her head slowly, teasing me with her tongue as she teased me, working me hard enough to push my level of excitement close to climax, but not quite enough to get there.

While she sucked me I played with her pussy, plunging my finger in and out of her like a small dick for a few moments and then sliding it along her lips to her clit, rubbing it in circles before sliding back down again. The movie was long forgotten as we both teased each other, not quite letting the other come to climax, just holding each other within moments. It was a race to see who could keep the other at the edge without going over. Ultimately I lost, or won, depending on how you look at it. My body suddenly decided it had enough and I felt it jerk. Time after time I felt my cock spurt cum into my sister's mouth, while I frantically rubbed her clit to finish her off with me. She opened her mouth and gasped as her own climax overtook her. Her whole body started to tremble and shudder on the sofa as she came. I heard another sound, another gasp, one that wasn't on the sofa. I jerked my head around, and had a fleeting glimpse of my mother, her panties and shorts around her knees, one hand between her legs and the other pushed up under her shirt. I only saw her standing in the doorway for a few moments, maybe two or three seconds, before she realized I was watching her watch us. She quickly stepped out of view and seconds later I heard her feet going up the basement stairs.

"Shit," I whispered as Jenny's climax subsided.

"What? Didn't enjoy it?" she asked.

"No. I mean Yes. I enjoyed it just fine. But we weren't the only one's enjoying it. Mom was watching us!"

"Mom saw us?" Jenny said, sitting up and looking around.

"Yeah. When you were coming."

"Oh shit. If she tells dad we're screwed, and not in a good way."

"I don't think she'll tell dad," I said quietly, maybe hopefully.

"No? Why not?"

"Because of what she was doing."

"Come on spill already. What was she doing that would make her not tell dad?"

I looked at her and softly told her, "She had her pants around her knees and was fingering herself while she watched us."

"OH SHIT! MOM?" Jenny asked incredulously. "For real?"

"For real," I answered her.

"Oh god. Maybe that's why she never caught us. Maybe she did and didn't stop us."

"Why would she do that?"

"I dunno. Maybe she likes to watch me sucking a guy's cock?"

"Maybe not just you. Maybe she just likes to see a guy's cock being sucked."

"Maybe. Shit! What do we do now though?"

"Not much we can do. If she tells dad, we'll know soon enough."

"Yeah. He'll come down here pissed as hell."

"Well. We can check."

"How's that?"

"You know the little window in the furnace room?"

"Yeah."

"You can peek out and see the patio if you stand on a stool," I said.

"Oh? How do you know that?"

"Cuz I used to do it."

"Peek out? At what? Why?"

"Well. Mom used to turn her chair when she was tanning, so that her back was to the fence. I couldn't see from upstairs because of the pergola. But I found out I could look right up between her legs from that window."

"So why would you wanna look between her legs? Jenny asked curiously.

"Think about it sis. I was a teenager with hormones. Why else would I want to look between a woman's legs?"

"Oh shit. You mean she was...?"

"Uh huh. She was. Frequently," I answered.

"So you stood down there and jacked off watching her?"

"More than a few times."

"Damn. You little perv!" she said shaking her head. "If she was playing with herself, maybe she needs a little more attention?"

"You think instead of telling dad she'd doing something with him?"

"Well. He hasn't come down here, right?"

"No."

"So, let's go see," she said, pushing herself up off the sofa. We headed to the furnace room and moved the little metal step stool that dad stored there over by the window. The two of us climbed up onto it, holding onto each other so that we could see what was outside. The window was fairly dirty, but not dirty enough for us to not be able to see. Dad was sitting in one of the Adirondack chairs, his butt slid almost to the edge, his legs pushed apart and his dick sticking up out of his pants. Mom was completely naked, her clothes under her knees as she knelt between dad's legs, one hand holding his cock while she stroked her mouth up and down it, her other hand between her own legs.

"Fuck. Her tits look even bigger than I remember," I said quietly as I stared at my mom's naked tits, one of them being held in one of dad's hands, the other hanging down from her chest like a huge teardrop. Her nipple jutted down from her slightly swinging breast at least as far as my thumb was wide. "God. Now we know why dad didn't come down mad."

"Yeah. She's sucking him like a pro!" Jenny whispered, watching our mom bounced her face up and down, her hand staying just below her lips, her hand twisting as she moved it up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck honey. That feels so good," he groaned. "If you're planning on getting this anyplace else, you better think about doing it soon."

"Maybe. I can always get you up again."

"Oh shit," he groaned as she put her mouth on his cock again. Up and down her face bounced, speeding up slightly as his hips started to push towards her with each stroke. It was pretty obvious what was about to happen. In moments his body was bucking and spasming. She pulled her mouth off his cock and wrapped both hands around it, aiming it at her chest as she stroked his cock wildly, coaxing shot after shot of cum to spew out onto her huge chest. "Ohhhhhh damn," he groaned as his cock started to soften, mom gently caressing and occasionally sucking it to draw out any remaining cum.

"So. How long do you think it'll take before I can get this into my pussy?" she asked.

"Hell, I'm game if you are," he said. "I don't know what got into you all of a sudden, but I ain't complaining."

"Good," she said with a grin.

"Come on," Jenny said, stepping down and coaxing me down with her.

"Where?"

"You heard 'em. They aren't done, so it's a perfect time."

"Perfect time for what?"

"To fuck again, silly! She's not going to be coming down here if she's trying to get fucked by dad, right?"

"Oh. Yeah. Right."

"Well, sucking your cock was nice and all, but I really want a cock in me," she said as she lifted her t-shirt off. "So you can fuck me here, or in the den, but one way or another you're getting that hard-on into my pussy right now."

"Hard-on?" I asked before looking down and realizing that my dick, still sticking out of my shorts, was poking out like a flagpole. Watching my mom's body had clearly turned me on more than I would have expected. "Fuck," I swore quietly.

"Yeah. That's the idea," she said as she pulled me out of the furnace room and down the short hall to the den. She stripped off her clothes, tossing them aside, before stepping in front of me and pushing my pants down my legs. She pushed my chest, shoving me back onto the sofa, and then crawled onto my lap facing me, her bare tits practically rubbing my face. "I think you like mom's tits," she said as she reached down between us and grasped my dick. "Cuz you got a big fucking hard-on watching her sucking dad. Do you like my tits? They're not nearly as big as mom's, but they're bigger than Toni's and Molly's."

"I think they're...just fine," I answered as I slid my hands up her nude body to capture her tits. I grabbed as much of her tit as I could, squeezing it slightly to make her rock hard nipple poke out towards me. I aimed her right breast at my face and closed my lips around her nipple.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned softly as I swirled my tongue around her nipple teasing both it and her puckered areola at the same time. I felt her hand stroke my cock a few times and then guide me to her wet pussy lips. Her hot wetness pressed down over my head and then slid slowly down my shaft as I continued to tease her nipple. "Oh god I love how your cock fills me up," she moaned as she started to bounce slowly on me, driving me up into her until her bare ass slapped lightly on my thighs. "I don't give a fuck if you are my brother. I haven't had a good cock since Brian screwed us over."

She bounced more quickly, gasping and moaning, maybe a little too loudly for my comfort. I switched nipples and licked and sucked her left nipple as I had the first, now adding a little nibbling and pinching with my teeth, something I'd learned frequently pushes their excitement a little higher. "FUCK! You're gonna make me come," she moaned as she bounced faster, her ass now slapping loudly on my thighs. If anyone came in the house right now, there'd be no way we wouldn't get caught. All I could do was hope that mom and dad were still engaged outside.

I started to think about mom's body. Her big tits hanging down as she bounced her head in dad's lap. She clearly enjoyed seeing him cumming all over her tits. I remembered seeing her lifting and holding one of her big breasts up, teasing her hard nipple across the tip of his dick, wiping his leaking cum on her nipple and then using her nipple to smear it around his head before she sucked it into her mouth again. I could imagine dad sitting in the chair, with mom bent over, her ass pushed back at him as she levered her ass up and down, her big tits hanging down and swinging as she pumped her pussy up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my body suddenly jerked and spurted a shot of cum up into Jenny's pussy.

"FUCK YES!" Jenny practically screamed as my head banged against her cervix. She slammed herself down on my spurting cock, her whole body suddenly trembling as she sat on me. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes. That surprised me," she panted as we both slowly recovered from our mutual orgasm. "I didn't think you were going to come that fast. I thought I had lots of time yet, and then, wham. You sent both of us over the top."

"Sorry," I panted.

She chuckled. "Yeah. Right. Be sorry for giving me a good orgasm? Sometimes I wonder about you big brother."

"Well, you can wonder while you get dressed. Who knows how long they'll be busy."

"Yeah. Good point," she said as she climbed off my lap, my softening dick slipping from her pussy. "Mom sure enjoyed doing this," she said as she lowered herself to her knees between my legs. She gripped my slimy cock and lowered her face to it, tentatively licking it and then closing her mouth around it. "Not all that bad. I mean I like the taste of cum okay. I gave Brian a shit ton of blow jobs, but I haven't ever tasted my own pussy before."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Not too bad. Have you tasted your own cum?"

"No," I answered.

"But you like pussy? More particularly, my pussy?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Well. You ought to taste them together then," she said standing up.

"How am I supposed to do that?"

She grinned and then stepped up onto the sofa. She pushed her pussy towards my face and giggled. "Dig in!"

"What? Lick you?"

"You expect me to taste me on you, the least you can do is the same, right?"

"Well. Yeah. I guess," I answered, tentatively reaching my tongue out to her pussy. I could taste her wetness and as I licked up her lips, maybe a little slimier than normal, but not incredibly unpleasant. As long as I didn't think about it being my own cum anyway. "Okay. Now get your ass dressed before we get caught," I said, slapping her bare ass cheek playfully.

She squealed and then climbed off the sofa, quickly dressing while I stood up and pulled my pants back up from where they had gathered around my ankles. Fortunately for us we hadn't wasted too much time. Mom came back down less than ten minutes later, her clothes looking a little disheveled and her face still flushed. She settled on the sofa next to me. "So, what's it about?" she finally asked.