Odd Jobs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. This girl is trying to figure out how to keep her inn and this jerk guy that she's bound to fall in love with is supposed to be sizing it up to be bought by his boss. Kinda predictable."

"Yeah. Most of these are," she said quietly. "Not everything in life is though, is it?"

"Nope," I answered.

Jenny got up from the sofa and walked out a couple minutes later, announcing she was going for a drink and asking if anyone else wanted one. Both mom and I thanked her and I asked for a Coke. Mom asked for a beer, which sort of surprised me. She wasn't the biggest beer drinker in the family.

"I know you saw me," she whispered after Jenny left the room.

"Saw what?"

"Saw me watching you and Jenny."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I'm thinking that you weren't exactly wrestling this morning, were you?" she whispered. "Don't worry. I'm not saying anything to your father. You two are legally adults, even though you'll always be my children. You can choose to do what you want, but you should probably be more discreet. If you know what I mean?"

"More discrete? Like you sucking dad's cock on the patio?" I asked, quickly regretting the defensive response.

"You saw that?" she asked quickly. "How?"

"Does it matter?"

"No. I guess it doesn't. I think we need to talk about this later though," she whispered as Jenny came back down the stairs holding two cans of soda and a beer.

Later turned out to be nearly eleven that night. There was a soft knock on my door and then, before I could answer, mom pushed the door quietly open and stepped inside. She closed the door softly behind her. "I saw your light was still on," she said quietly as she walked towards me. I set the book I was reading aside as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "Can we talk?"

"Sure Mom," I answered with a shrug.

"I don't want you to think I'm judging you. Because I'm not. When I was closer to your age, I had sex with my brother. I understand how devastating that your breakup with Molly was too. It came as quite a shock to all of us."

"Yeah. Not as much of a shock as finding out she's pregnant with Brian's baby," I said with a frown.

"I know. Emily told me."

"Mrs. Ericson told you?"

"She tells me a lot of things," Mom said quietly. "Probably a lot more than you would think."

"Oh," I said nervously.

"Don't worry. I'm not telling your father. I doubt he would understand. He isn't the most accepting of...non-traditional situations. Frankly, I was surprised that he allowed me to do what we did on the patio this afternoon. Not that I gave him all that much choice, once I was standing naked in front of him. Hopefully, he enjoyed it enough that we can do some other things too. But we'll have to see."

"Yeah."

"Speaking of seeing. I know you saw what I was doing while your sister was sucking on your dick. I shouldn't have done what I did, but when I walked in I just couldn't help myself. I wasn't going to say anything, but the longer I stood there the more my body started demanding attention. I'm sure you can understand that, right?"

"Yeah."

"So. Well, I guess I got a little carried away."

"That's okay Mom," I said, still not at all sure where this conversation was headed.

"So, I guess you and Emily have been sharing some extracurricular activities?"

"Um..." I said awkwardly, not wanting to lie to her but also not wanting to exactly admit that Mrs. Ericson and I had been fucking multiple times.

"It's okay," she said quickly, reaching out and touching my leg through the bed sheet. "She told me way back about teaching you and Molly. She said you were a very fast learner."

"She told you about that?"

"She did. She also told me that she participated to make sure you were doing things the right way. She wasn't exaggerating, was she?"

"Uh. No. She helped us get it right. At least I think it was right. I haven't had any complaints."

"I'm sure you haven't. At least not from what Emily has said. In fact, she's indicated that you are quite skilled."

"Uh...Um...Thanks?" I answered, not sure how to respond.

"Am I making you nervous?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Well. I guess because I figured you'd be kind of upset if you found out I was having sex with Mrs. Ericson."

"You might as well call her Emily, since you're having sex with her," she said with a soft chuckle. "No. Your father would be more than a little upset if he knew, but then, he's always been pretty reserved in that respect. Today was actually pretty out of the box for him. He's...Traditional," she said with a firm nod.

"Yeah," I said with a nod, remembering all the times he laid down the law about something we did as kids that he didn't like because it wasn't how he was raised.

"I love him dearly, and I wouldn't ever do anything on purpose to hurt him, but I was thinking you might be in a position to help me out with something."

"Help you out?" I asked a little confused.

She stood up and pulled the nightgown up and off, letting it fall to the bed. She stood there, letting me stare at her completely naked body. My eyes traveled up and down her body. She was a little rounder than Mrs. Ericson, but certainly not fat. Her mound and pussy were covered in a heavy dark brown mat of curls that hid much of her. Her breasts though were...fantastic, and it didn't take me long to zero in on staring at her tits, mother or not. Each orb looked big enough that I'd barely be able to contain it with both of my hands. Her areola were large and round, slightly dark brown, covering nearly a quarter of the front of each breast. Her nipples were easily as big around as my index finger and protruded twice as far as they were wide. "I see you like my breasts," she said as she lifted her hands to them, lifting each orb and holding them so that they pushed out toward me. She moved back to the bed, crawling onto it and sitting down with one leg cocked under her so that her legs were somewhat spread. I could see her full round hair covered lips and the significant amount of delicate inner lip protruding.

"Jesus Mom," I breathed when I could actually speak again.

"Shhhhh. It's okay. It's not like I'm asking you to have sex with me. I was just hoping that you might be willing to help me out a little."

"I still don't know what you're asking then," I said, looking down from her tits to her pussy and then back up again.

She reached out and drew my hand to her left breast, pressing my palm to her hard nipple. "It's been a very long time since I had anyone touch me in certain ways. Not since before I met your father. I thought, that just between you and me, that maybe you wouldn't mind touching me in those ways. I mean I'd certainly make sure that you enjoyed it, if you know what I mean. I know it's a lot to ask, but after today, well I just thought that maybe.... If not. That's okay. I understand," she said quickly, getting up from the bed, apparently deciding that maybe she'd pushed this too far. She picked up her nightgown and was half a dozen steps to the door.

"Mom. Wait," I said loudly enough for her to hear me. She turned and looked at me, holding the nightgown against her chest. "I didn't say no."

She stood for several seconds and then walked over to the bed again. She sat down, letting the nightgown drop into her lap, leaving her big tits exposed. "You're sure. I mean you don't have to. I understand. It'd be a bit weird, being your mother and all."

"No. It's okay. If I can, I guess I will," I answered. "So what, what do you want me to do?"

"Well. I'd asked your father, but he only did it once for me, and that was a long time ago."

"I can't do it if you won't tell me what it is."

"I'd like you to let me sit on your face and make me climax that way," she said, barely above a whisper. "I know. I know. It's kind of kinky. But if you could, well, I'd really enjoy it."

"It's not all that kinky," I said softly, moving my hand to her bare thigh and stroking it gently with my fingers. "I've done that lots of times. Even to Jenny."

"You've done it to Jenny?" she asked, one hand moving to her mouth to cover it, as if she were saying something dirty. "Really? Did she like it?"

"From what I could tell, yeah."

She stood up and set her night gown on the bed. "Let me go get a towel," she said quickly, moving toward the door.

"You don't need to," I answered, stopping her at the door.

"Trust me honey. You'll want me to get a towel," she said before opening the door. She came back moments later with a big fluffy towel in her hand. She walked to my desk and turned on the little desk light and then back to the door to turn off the overhead light, leaving the room much darker. She walked to me, stopping by the side of the bed. "Let me put this over your pillow," she said softly. I sat up and she turned my pillow sideways and then spread the towel over it. I laid back down and waited. She pulled the sheet and blanket back and then gently pulled my sleep pants off, giving me time to lift my butt to make it easier. With both of us naked, she crawled onto the bed. I expected her to crawl up over my face, but instead she knelt over my feet and bent over. She looked up at me and grinned as she grasped one of her tits and used her big hard nipple to slowly trace up and down my hard shaft, making sure to tease over and around my mushroom head.

"You like that?" she whispered questioningly as she continued to tease my dick with her nipple.

"Yeah. I do," I whispered back.

She grinned and then lowered her head to my dick and gave it a long slow lick. She shifted her weight to her elbows, freeing her hands to gently lift my dick slightly upward while she licked up it like a popsicle. "I can see why Emily likes it so much," she said softly before tilting her head down and engulfing my head with her hot mouth. She slowly drove her mouth down my shaft, pushing her face further and further down, tilting my cock further upright as she pressed further. I felt my head press into her throat, and slide even further into her mouth. I felt her nose press against my body before she pulled herself off of me, my cock now coated in saliva. "God you're big David. I could barely get you down," she said breathlessly before she tilted her head down and pushed her face down my dick again. She let her lips slide down my shaft until she had to open her mouth wider, my head pushing into her throat once again. She held it there and then bounced her head several times, fucking my cock with her throat. "Fuck," she whispered after pulling her face once again off my shaft. She let go of my dick and then leaned her face down to gently kiss my shaft. She started working her way up, kissing my dick inch by inch, until she got to my head. She gently teased it with her tongue for a minute or two before kissing my body just above where my dick was laying. She slowly kissed her way up my body, her soft tits and hard nipples dragging along my body with each inch she worked toward my face.

She paused at my chest, softly kissing her way to one of my nipples, teasing it hard with her tongue before kissing her way to the other. She licked and teased it as well until it was hard. "You enjoy that?" she asked softly as she started to kiss her way back to the center of my chest and then up towards my neck. She buried her face in my neck, her shoulder length brown hair cascading over both of us as she gently kissed and nibbled my neck. I could feel her hot wet pussy pressing against my dick, my shaft slipping between her wet lips as she rocked herself, sliding her slit and her clit along my engorged shaft. I could feel her strokes lengthen, her wet lips closing over my fat head at the end of each stroke. I felt like she only needed to move another inch or so and she'd be pushing herself right down my dick.

She didn't though. She stopped rocking and pushed herself up, looking down past her big tits to the little bit of my cock that was sticking out of her wet lips. She reached down and teased her finger over and around my head, smearing her juices around me. "Don't worry. I'll be back to take care of you," she whispered down towards my dick. She looked up at my face. "You ready?"

"If you are."

"Trust me. I'm so much more than ready," she whispered as she started to move her knees up my body. She walked herself up until her legs pinned my arms down to the bed and then spread her knees apart, spreading her pussy and lowering it to my mouth.

I looked up at her as I gently slid my tongue along her slit, dipping between her already wet spread lips. Her juices were sweet and copious, her pussy already leaking around my chin as I found her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Ohhhh yesssss!" she hissed quietly as I circled and flicked my tongue. She reached both her hands to her own tits and began to squeeze and massage them, letting her fingers occasionally capture her nipples to squeeze them as well. "Oh god you're good at this," she moaned as I worked her clit in little rapid flicks before drawing my tongue away again to lick down her slit. Her hips started to rock, much the way they had when she was sitting on my dick, only this time she was grinding her pussy into my chin and face. I concentrated on her clit with my tongue, unable to reach with my hands to do anything. "I hope you're ready for this," she moaned as her legs started to tremble. "It feels like it's going to be a big one." Moments later her whole body tensed and then suddenly jerked. Pussy juice gushed out of her pussy over and around my face, practically drowning me for moment. Again her body stiffened and then jerked, surging another gush of juices out over my face. "Oh shit!" she cried into her hand as a third massive spasm wracked her body, covering me once again with her juices. She suddenly rolled over, off of my body, onto her back, one leg across my body the other curled under her.

I pushed myself up and used the now very wet towel to wipe my face and chest off. I looked over at my mom, laying naked, panting, her legs spread enough to afford me a full view of her pussy. No way that I would ever have expected to be laying naked on my bed with my own mom, let alone what we had just done. Hell, for that matter I never would have figured I would be fucking my own sister either. I mean I didn't intend it, but then Mrs. Ericson, I mean Emily, kind of made that happen. I was perfectly content to share her body, Toni was just a bonus.

I looked up and down her naked body and felt an odd combination of feelings. I mean I love her like a mom, but I was also lusting after her body. Maybe part of it was what I felt for her and wanting to give her pleasure? I dunno, but I did know that my cock was as hard as it'd ever been and my mom's spread pussy was calling me. I set the towel aside and rolled onto my hands and knees part of my body straddling hers as I leaned my face down to her stomach. She flinched as I kissed her firm stomach and began working my way up her body. Her tits seemed huge compared to almost anyone except Emily. Hers were pretty big but not quite this big. I never knew my mom had such huge sexy tits. I started to kiss around the massive mounds of flesh before zeroing in on her big areola and her still hard nipples. I sucked one into my mouth, drawing a soft moan from her lips. As I teased it with my tongue, I could feel It harden even more in my mouth.

"Clearly a tit man," she whispered softly, her hands stroking my shoulders as I teased and played with her nipple.

"Uh huh," I answered as I moved to her left breast and sucked that nipple into my mouth. I shifted my knees, sliding my legs up under hers, which pushed them back and apart, leaving her laying on her back with her knees pushed up and out. I moved my hips down and felt my hard mushroom head press against the wetness of her lips. It only took a small shift in my weight to get my head between her delicate inner lips, moving my hips to search out the entrance to her vaginal tunnel, a little trick I'd practiced many times on the girls at the sorority. They always seemed to love the fact that I didn't need to interrupt sucking their nipples before pushing my fat cock into them. My head found the entrance to her depths and I started to press forward, my head sliding easily into the juice slickened depths.

"Uh uh. Not there," she whispered, pushing with her thighs to force me back, sliding my head back out of her pussy. I immediately felt disappointed. I suddenly WANTED to be stroking into her, to pump my cock deep into her pussy. I pushed back, forcing my cock back into her an inch or two before she pushed back again with her legs, sliding her body up the bed and out of reach of my dick. "David. No. Please don't make me regret what we've already done," she whispered. "Trust me. I won't leave you unfulfilled."

I pulled my face from her tit and looked up at her, nodding, in frustrated acceptance. I'd never forced myself on any girl and I wasn't going to start now. "Come up here," she coaxed, reaching for my body. "Crawl up here....come on. Trust me. I think you're going to enjoy this."

I did as she asked, untangling our legs and crawling up her body, one leg on either side of her. She reached for my hips and pulled on me gently, coaxing me up until my dick was laying between her big tits. "Now. Sit up. All the way up. That's it," she said as I sat up over her, my legs splayed wide and my hard-on laying between her big soft tits. She reached one of her hands past me and moments later drew it back, her fingers slick with her own juices. She rubbed them around my cock to lubricate me and then moved her hands to her tits, pressing them together so they closed around my cock. "I bet this is something your schoolgirl friends can't do," she said with a grin as she looked up at me. "Go ahead. Stroke like you were going to into my pussy."

I looked down and started to rock my hips, sliding my slickened cock in and out of the soft confines her tits created. She tilted her head down and opened her mouth. Each time my cockhead pushed out of the confines of her tits, it slid into her open mouth. She quickly found a rhythm that matched mine, her lips closing around my head and her tongue teasing over, under and around it with each stroke. Her saliva provided plenty of lubrication and I was soon pumping my hips madly between her tits, my orgasm quickly building. I reached down and held her tits along with her, letting my fingers tease her nipples as I pumped in and out of the sexy confines.

"Oh shit. I'm going to come," I grunted as the urgency pushed higher in me. I wasn't sure I could stop now if I wanted to, but I honestly didn't know what she wanted me to do with the cum that was about to become hers. I continued to pump my hips, my head pushing into her mouth with each stroke. My body suddenly jerked, no longer able to hold back. I felt a surge of cum travel up my shaft and spew out, spraying into her mouth as she held her lips closed around my head. My body jerked and twitched, pumping multiple shots of cum into her mouth before I felt it subside to an oozing drool. Only then did she pull her face back and release my cock.

"What did you think of that?" she asked softly. "I know it isn't a pussy, but I hope it was a reasonable substitute," she said as she reached her fingers to wipe a little cum off the corner of her mouth, licking it off her finger. She leaned her face towards my still softening dick and closed her lips around it again, licking the remaining cum from it, leaving it clean as she released her tits. "I think we've probably done enough for one night. We both need to have some sleep for tomorrow. Hell, I have to work tomorrow too," she said with a smile, verbally coaxing me to move off of her. I rolled myself off and sat cross-legged on the bed as she slid off and stood next to it. She let me look for long seconds before she reached for her nightgown and pulled it over her head. "Thirty-eight triple D," she said as she pulled the nightgown down over her tits. "That was what you were wondering, wasn't it?"