Of Beauty Rich and Rare (a memoir)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my face redden, amazed she still had them, let alone wore them. Did she not think of the connotations surrounding them? That her son had taken them from the wash? Her dirty panties, to use in some nefarious, corrupt way? Surely she would be disgusted?

I tried to put it out of my mind as we walked the trail but her arse kept it front and centre. Whenever she had to climb over rocks, her legs bending, I would see them. The blue hue taunting me. Did she plan it like this to haunt me? Did she want me to see her wearing them? Was it a sign?

I forgot about it all momentarily when we reached the end of the walk and came upon the waterhole. We hadn't expected it to be so beautiful, the description on the information board not doing it justice. Recent rains meant a waterfall cascaded into what looked to be a deep pool and without any other tourists, we had an oasis to ourselves and well worth the hour long trek.

"I'm going in!" I stated, bending down and feeling the cool water.

"You're not wearing your bathers," Mum noted.

"These'll do," I looked down at my cargo shorts as I took off my t-shirt.

"No, you can't walk back in wet shorts. At least just swim in your undies," she suggested. "There's no one around."

I was quick to take her advice and dropped my shorts to my boxers.

"You coming in?" I asked as I stepped into the water.

"No way," she laughed. "There's probably crocodiles in there!"

"Only freshies!" I joked and plunged into the cooling pool.

Mum sat down on a rock and watched as I swam toward the waterfall and returned. She sat with elbows on knees, her legs spread and it gave me an excellent view of her crotch, the bulge of what I knew to be her hairy pussy. The denim was frayed there as well, another smaller hole near the seam. They were threadbare and it amazed me she hadn't thrown them away.

"Come in, it's beautiful," I coaxed and shading her eyes, she shook her head.

"I didn't bring my togs."

"You're wearing a bikini," I acknowledged.

Her eyes went down to her breasts. "Only the top," she admitted and although her face was in shadow, it looked to me she blushed.

I didn't want to push the issue and suggest she swim in her underwear. I was trying to repair our relationship, not act like the creepy son I believed she thought I was and concentrated again on swimming.

Refreshed after about twenty minutes where Mum had at least removed her shoes and placed her feet in the water, I made to get out. My cotton boxer shorts, waterlogged, tried desperately to fall down as I rose up out of the pool and I had to keep a hand on them to prevent any embarrassment with Mum watching on. The slippery rocks near the edge conspired with my underwear however and with a foot sliding on the algae, I let go to steady myself if I fell. The inevitable occurred. Before I could grasp them, they slid down from my hips and over my groin.

Mum had begun laughing at my clumsiness and now threw a hand up to her mouth in shock and amusement as my dick came into view. I looked down immediately to salvage the situation and was a little disappointed at how small I appeared to be at the time, (the cold water having had its effect on me) and reached to pull up my pants as I climbed out of the waterhole.

"Oh Honey," Mum stated, no longer laughing, a look of concern. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I reached for my t-shirt and shorts, my pride shattered. "I just slipped."

"No, I mean down there," she dropped her eyes to my groin.

Great. Now she was making fun of the size of my dick. But she went on before I could explain the effect of cold water.

"Have you had a surgery?"

I wondered what the fuck she was talking about, was I that unusual? "What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You're shaved. Down there!" She explained. "Is something wrong?"

I didn't really know what to say. I was amused, embarrassed, relieved, all at once.

"Oh shit no," I managed to laugh, my face afire. "It's just something I do...I mean a lot of guys do it."

It was now my mother's turn to feel the burn of humiliation as her face reddened before me.

"Oh!" She turned her head and seemed eager to change the subject from her son's shaved penis, picking up her water bottle. "So there weren't any crocodiles then?"

"No," I smiled. "No crocodiles. Or bunyips for that matter!"

The walk back was uncomfortable but I strangely felt a shift in power, at least a balancing. My mother had looked at my cock. Had commented on it. It would now undoubtably be on her mind. She'd be wondering the reasons behind shaving down there? She'd see it when she closed her eyes. I only wished I hadn't looked so underwhelming at the time.

*

The Night

"How do you like it?" Mum asked over her shoulder.

Staring at her bum, imagining pulling down her shorts and fucking her, the question took me by surprise. "What?"

"Your steak?"

"Oh, ah medium," I smiled.

"Well yours is done then," she rose and brought it from the bbq to the card table with her own.

She went back to drop the paper plate in the fire and as she bent forward her shorts ripped a little more.

"Oh these bloody things, I've been meaning to just throw them away," she commented as she returned to the table. "They're so comfortable though."

"Just cut them shorter," I suggested, admitting I knew where the rips were positioned.

"I'd look like that waitress in the pub!" Mum laughed. "You'd expect me to bring you your food topless." She added.

"Well she looked hot," I replied without really thinking about what I was saying. "So that wouldn't be such a bad thing."

She again laughed, which relieved me that I hadn't gone too far and I thought the subject would be dropped.

"I suppose it would be only fair," she out of the blue continued as we ate.

"Huh?" I replied, thinking I knew where she was heading but wanting her to explain.

"Well I did get an impromptu strip tease at the billabong."

I didn't mention I'd looked up her dress earlier in the day and we were in fact even.

"Would I have to pay you a 20% gratuity?" I quizzed.

She laughed. "I suppose I could waive it. Family discount and all!"

I silently groaned as she proposed the idea, delighted she was linking family and sexuality. The subject was dropped but along with my steak, I feasted on the idea of my mother serving me topless, and they were both delicious.

The sun was almost completely below the horizon but the temperature remained stifling. With a lamp, we had set up the scrabble board outside and were mid game when Mum leaned back in her chair fanning herself.

"This is ridiculous," she remarked. "How is it still so hot?"

"Well it is summer," I helpfully replied and Mum rolled her eyes. To make up for my retort, I reached into my glass of water and pulled out an ice-cube.

Rising from the table I circled around behind her to the curiosity of my mother.

"Here you are madam," I offered. "A treatment famous in the most exclusive spas in Europe and the East. Ice cube therapy."

Placing the ice on her shoulder, I ran it across her bare skin and over the strap of her bikini. To her squeals, I drew a path down her back and up her spine to her neck, leaving the skin wet and cool wherever I traveled.

Her delighted screams turned to a contented moan as the cooling effects settled in and the cube dissolved. Not wanting to stop, I quickly sought another and repeated the process, rising up behind her ears and over onto her collarbone. My dick hardened with her sighs and I wished she could see me now, erect, my balls swollen with accumulating cum as opposed to the boy she saw in the pool.

"Oh Honey," she purred. "That was wonderful."

Goosebumps had broken out on her skin and as I walked back to my chair, I did nothing to hide the fact I was hard. Her eyes didn't seem to drop to the area and the little light we had probably hadn't illuminated me, but the act was thrilling enough.

I looked at my letters and the board. "Oh I know, M, O, M! M is on the double, so that's, 10 points."

"I'm sorry what's that?" Mum questioned.

"Mom!"

"We're not in America Darling," she laughed. "But I'll allow it this once because it shows you're at least thinking about me."

If only she knew what I was thinking, I mused. I looked at her face in the lamplight, her cheeks flushed from the beer, her eyes drifting from her letters to the board. She looked beautiful.

I concentrated on my own new letters and rearranged them on the tray, managing to make a word, G, R, A, M, S, as Mum completed her turn then spun the board.

It hit me straight away. If I used the O in mom, I could create 'orgasm' with the M on a triple word score. Should I do it? I asked myself and thought, why not?

"O, R, G, A, S, M." I enunciated each letter as I placed it. "Orgasm!"

Mum looked mortified at the board. Mom and orgasm, connected. "Well I hope you're not thinking about me with that one!" She laughed before I imagine realising what she had said and snorted on her beer, covering her mouth with a hand.

I couldn't think of anything witty to reply and took a drink of my water myself, content that all these sexual thoughts were being sown in her mind.

*

We noticed the other caravan had departed when we had returned from our walk earlier on and now night had set in, there was complete silence for miles around. I lay upon my sheet reading when Mum decided to call it a night. I noticed her take her white nightie from the cupboard and again she climbed over me, her shorts once again making a tearing sound.

"Maybe I really should cut them up!" She laughed before disappearing behind her veil.

Oh fuck I hoped she was serious, I thought.

Getting into my novel, I heard her say something but didn't really pay full attention, nodding slowly as if I'd understood.

Again she repeated it but this time followed up by throwing a sock at me.

It hit me square on the jaw and landed across my book, demanding I pay her attention.

"What is that about?" I asked over her laughing.

"I said you can put your dirty clothes in a pile over there," she pointed towards my feet where she'd thrown her shorts and other items. "I'll do washing when we stop at the next caravan park."

"Oh ok," I replied, casually bunching up her small white sock before lobbing it back at her, hitting her on the side of the face.

She immediately grabbed the sock and smiling, casually slinked down off the bunk towards me.

"Now Mum don't," I warned. "I'm bigger and stronger than you, this won't end well."

She didn't heed the warning and with an admittedly drunken mischievous look on her face, lunged at me, the sock aimed at my nose.

I caught one of her arms but in my attempt to keep my page marked, allowed her loaded hand to come down on my face, grinding her sock into my nose and mouth. Her legs were astride my torso, the nightie riding up and my initial shock at her immodesty was lost as my competitiveness took over. Long ago memories of wrestling her as a child flooded back and I abandoned my hold on the book to wrench her hand from my face. To her excited scream, I took the sock from her grasp and reversed the role, pressing it to her face amid her feeble attempts to stop me.

"No," she squealed as her mouth was covered by her sock.

"I told you this would happen," I chastised as I exerted my superiority, following her body as she fell backwards until I was on top of her. I made a point of not getting between her legs to save us both embarrassment, acutely aware her nightie was now around her waist, her vagina exposed. With my cock swelling by the second, I couldn't risk her feeling it press to her sexually.

Laughing and gasping for air, Mum resorted to tickling me in an attempt to wrest control. It was effective, her fingers jabbing into my bare ribs and causing me to change position. A hand went to the sock and we battled over it until I threw it across the van lest she capture the prize. With her still tickling me I rolled off and noticed her take the opportunity to pull down her nightie before continuing her assault, her fingers playing my ribs like piano keys as I admittedly giggled uncontrollably.

When I rolled onto my back, she mounted me and brought my hands up over my head. Her now covered pussy was sitting directly over my erection, pressing down hard. Surely there could be no way she wouldn't be feeling it?

"Do you submit?" She asked, puffing.

"Never!" I proclaimed, wriggling, surreptitiously grinding my dick against her. In response she leaned forward, her breasts lowering towards my face a wicked smile on hers. For an extended moment I thought she was going to kiss me and I wished I had a free hand to touch her. As if on cue, she released her hold on my wrist and I lowered my arm to press against her side, feeling her ribs, the heat of her skin beneath the white satin.

About to close me eyes and accept her kiss, her own eyes darted away towards the clothing pile and I followed their gaze. I saw what she'd focused on and kicked myself for thinking her actions had been sexual as she in turn reached for the other sock.

"Oh no you don't!" I declared, thankful I hadn't done anything too overt in declaring my arousal before shifting my weight beneath her. She fell forward, her breasts against my chest and her hand diverted from the sock but clutched whatever it fell upon.

So quickly it happened that I think neither of us realised until it was done. My mother had grasped her white underwear with the pink spots and brought them to my face, pressing them to my nose and mouth. Smothering me with her dirty panties. I could see in her eyes it wasn't intentional, the moment she understood what she was in fact doing, her face changing from the wicked smile to a mortified shock. For the mere seconds she held them to my face, I didn't fight, allowing her to rub her panties over my mouth, breathing in her lingering scent.

"Oh my God!" She finally stated, pulling them from my face and sitting herself up, still I noticed over my cock. Her weight in fact pressing down harder on my erection. "I'm so sorry," her face reddened. "I had no idea."

I edged myself up onto my elbows and sadly Mum took the opportunity to climb off, moving back against the cushioned backrest, her legs tightly together. There was so much tension in the air, I had no idea what to say. Seconds passed as Mum just stared down at her underwear bunched in her hands before she finally looked back up at me.

"I didn't care you know," she whispered and I could see her eyes welling with tears.

"Mum, I," I tried to begin but she cut me off.

"It was all your father," she stated. "I just wanted you to know that."

"Mum we don't have to talk about it, it's the past. Water under the bridge," I tried to sound mature.

She gave me a half smile and again studied the panties in her hands. "I...I was flattered," she confessed.

I let what she said sink in. She had essentially just admitted she was flattered I had taken her dirty panties from the wash and used them to jerk off to. For I'm sure that is what she thought I must have done with them. Again I had no idea how to react or what to say. What do you say to that?

Seconds of silence slid by before Mum took a deep breath and released it.

"Whoa..." She said, rising. "I...have to go and pee!" She proclaimed, dropping her undies back on the clothing pile before sliding her bare feet into her awaiting walking shoes, providing a comical look. The ice seemingly broken I relaxed somewhat.

"Watch out for the spiders," I suggested, referring to the primitive hole in the ground toilet on the campsite. "Did you see those webs in there?"

"Oh are you crazy? I'm not going in there at night, we have a bucket!" Mum declared and for a moment I thought she was going to go right there in the van. Unfortunately she took hold of a torch and opened the door, stepping out into the still steamy night.

A bucket! It took everything to not pull back a curtain and try and watch, instead I walked over and picked up the sock I'd thrown, listening for evidence of her undertaking. It didn't take long. The silent bush, the walls of the camper-van, did nothing to disguise the sound of her pee hitting the base of the bucket. A strong flow that went on and on. I closed my eyes as I imagined her squatting over the bucket. Or was she standing? Her legs spread and nightie raised as her piss flowed from that beautiful hairy pussy. Allowing myself a rub of my still erect penis as her stream decreased and trailed to a dribble, adding her sock to pile atop her panties I wondered what she would do with the full bucket. The answer coming directly as I heard a splash as she must have thrown the contents into the trees. It made me wonder why she hadn't just done it there to begin with and immediately thought of snakes, even the spiders we'd just discussed. Probably smarter.

She re-entered the van and washed her hands before climbing over me where I'd once again taken up my position to read, the fun over. Settling in to bed, nothing more was spoken by her about the panties or the events of a year previous and after twenty minutes or so, I too decided to call it a night.

*

The Moonlight

We tried to sleep. The small fan we had in the camper-van did almost nothing and even with all of the screens down around the sides, there was no air flow and we were both constantly tossing and turning.

"This is ridiculous," Mom remarked in the moonlit night. "You can't sleep either?"

I sat up and saw she had pulled her sheet down to her waist, her arms above her head. The moon made her skin look grey, her brown hair on the pillow, black.

"Do you want some ice cube therapy?" I joked, not expecting her to take me seriously. "That'll cool you down."

"Oh no," she laughed, but seemed to be debating it. "You're right it would. No...I mean, it's too late isn't it?"

I hadn't expected her to even contemplate it but now she was, I jumped at the chance and didn't care that I may've looked too keen. Climbing out of bed I took the ice tray out of the freezer and placed a few in my glass with the water before climbing over my bed and up onto hers.

We were in bed together, I mused.

"You'll really do it for me?" Mum exclaimed as she rolled onto her side to face me.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Oh goodness, we should've been taking you on all our holidays!" She laughed and enthusiastically rolled onto her stomach.

The fact her back was now not as exposed as earlier in the night came into play and I wondered for a second how we would deal with it. Mum however wasn't so confused and deftly raised her nightie up across her back whilst keeping the sheet secure over her buttocks.

This wasn't normal, I told myself. The wrestle had been relatively innocent horseplay. This was intimate. I was barely dressed. A fresh pair of boxer shorts my only covering and Mum was essentially naked, her entire back from pelvis to neck exposed. I asked myself if Dad were here would we be doing this? And the answer was a definite, no.

I touched the first ice-cube in the centre of her back and again she released her delighted squeal. A noise I was becoming enamoured by. Does she make that sound when she cums I wondered? Just the thought of it had me hardening and with her face turned from me, I allowed my dick to find its way out the fly of my shorts.

"Oh God," she sighed. "That feels better already."

"Good," I whispered, sliding the ice across her shoulders and down again. I reached the sheet and pushed slightly against it to go lower and not expecting it, was surprised when Mum shuffled it further down onto her arse. The top of her bum-crack came into view and I wasn't sure if she heard my breath expel in response.

With at least two inches more of exposed flesh, the ice cube was rapidly melting and as it disappeared altogether I moved to retrieve another from the glass.