Of Beauty Rich and Rare (a memoir)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's tongue sought out the taste of her own vagina, her own cum from my lips as we kissed. She raised a thigh onto my hip and I lifted her, the head of my penis touching her entrance as a knock came from the door.

"Are you nearly finished in there?" A woman's voice rang though the shower block. "I need to clean."

We didn't answer, the shock of her presence taking us both by surprise, both wondering how long she'd been there. How much she'd heard.

"Um, almost done," Mum offered and we broke our embrace.

"We have water restrictions you know!" The woman endured, still outside the door as we hurriedly exited the shower with our toiletries. I wrapped a towel around my waist but nothing would hide the fact I was erect and apparently not going down any time soon. Mum did the same and we opened the door to our grumpy cleaner, seemingly not surprised there were two of us emerging.

"Well that's why we were showering together," Mum countered before taking me by the hand. "My son and I!"

At that the woman's face conveyed shock and with her slack jaw following us, Mum and I hurriedly left the block.

Laughing like a disobedient schoolgirl, Mum was loosening the towel around her body even before I unlocked the camper-van. We dropped our belongings on the floor as I backed her onto my bed and with spread legs she lay down before me. My towel removed, Mum stared at my still hard cock as I climbed between her thighs, sitting up on her elbows as she watched its trajectory towards her now bald vagina.

Pressing the head to her, I paused before penetration and her face turned up to mine. The moment we'd waited a year for prolonged seconds further, until our eyes were locked, before I moved in. So slowly I entered, my thickness easing apart her folds, filling her tunnel. My chest lowered onto her breasts and my mouth met hers as my length completed its journey, my pelvic bone to hers, our bodies finally as one.

Mum's legs wrapped around me and I lifted my knees up onto the mattress hugging her hips. With arms around her back, we couldn't be any closer and I'd never felt so completely in touch with another person. It was truly as if we were connected. A tear ran from the corner of her eye and noting my look of concern, she pulled my head into her and whispered in my ear.

"It's okay Darling," she soothed. "I'm just so happy."

Kissing below her own ear, I eased almost all the way out of her before penetrating a second time. When I looked in her eyes once more there were no tears, replaced with a fierce determination.

"That's right Baby," Mum stated. "Time to fuck me!"

My first real thrust rocked the van, setting the scene for what would follow. Plunging deep with every ram, her slick vagina accommodating and welcoming my intrusion. Fucking her hard, Mum's head pushed up against the cushioned backrest and we had to reset, rolling me onto my back and mounting me cowgirl. I ran my hands along her thighs and she took possession of them, lifting them up her body to press to her breasts, her nipples rubbery against my palms then between my fingers as I pulled at them.

Dropping forward Mum dove her tongue between my lips and I held her arse, spreading the cheeks and imagining what it would look like from behind, her little arsehole pouting, my cock stretching her vagina below. The mental, along with the physical stimulation progressing my orgasm. To be honest, I was amazed I'd held off this long, Mum continuing to hump me, grinding her clit on my pubic bone, lifting and plunging upon my engorged dick.

I rolled her over and whist still fucking, coyly whispered my admission in her ear.

"Oh God, yes Baby," she laughed. "Do it in me, it's what I've been waiting for."

I turned my face to look in her eyes, still slowly thrusting, my hands either side of her head.

"Are you sure?" I asked, concerned.

Again her face lit up with humour. "Let me worry about that Darling," she explained and pulled my mouth to hers, kissing and whispering. "You're going to cum inside your mother like a good boy aren't you?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm gonna cum," I reiterated, increasing my thrusts once more, now no longer concerned.

"Where Baby?" She huffed.

"Inside you. I'm gonna cum inside you Mum," I stated, lifting up onto my balled fists and looking down at my penetrating dick, slick with juice.

Mum again lifted onto her elbows to watch the show, her legs spread wide as I fucked her.

"Kiss me Honey," she begged. "Kiss me while you cum."

My mouth on hers, my balls slapping her arse, my cock plunging rapidly inside inside her.

I felt the first surge and held my breath as my mother bit down on my tongue, sucking it into her mouth as I shot cum into her pussy. Again and again I released inside her. Nineteen years in the making, my desire for her made real in the form of semen. My cum the most honest declaration of my devotion, of a son's love for his mother.

She released my tongue to admit she could feel it. "Oh my baby, I can feel it inside me, filling me," she praised.

I felt drained as the final spurts left my body to enter hers. My arms weak as they supported me, eventually relinquishing and falling down onto her chest where she took me in her arms, my cock still hard, still inside her.

We lay silent, still. Her hands gently stroking my back to give me goosebumps, kisses on my head before moving to my mouth.

"I love you so much," Mum whispered and I returned the sentiment, my dick pulsing inside her as if seconding my assertion.

Who knows how long we lay there? Bodies wrapped in the others. No need for a sheet in the warm air, no desire to do anything else but touch one another, to love.

"Was that all you'd hoped it to be?" Mum kissed my ear.

"And more," I chuckled.

The hours had melted away, no longer any sound from other caravans in the park, residents long asleep.

"What you said," I stroked Mum's hair in the darkness. "In the shower, about Dad not seeing you naked. Was that true?"

"I would never lie to you Cody," she blankly stated.

"But why?"

For a moment she paused before rolling onto her back, her breasts catching the little light on the bunk, nipples erect.

"I wore them again!" She informed me. "A day after you put my panties back in the laundry, I put them back on. Your father was horrified when he saw me. Couldn't believe I hadn't thrown them away what with the connotations linked to them. What we both believed you must have used them for."

I felt myself go red, still embarrassed about my fetish being discovered even a year later.

Mum sat up on her elbow and looked at me.

"He said he was more disgusted with me than you!"

"Mum!" I exclaimed, shocked my actions had led to this, reaching out and touching her hip. "I'm so sorry."

"I wasn't," she assured me, pressing her hand onto mine. "It was a revelation. I had a husband that was repulsed by me and a son that was infatuated by me to the point he would...well," she laughed. "We both know what you did with my knickers!"

I saw you wearing them the other day," I admitted. "When we walked to the waterhole."

Mum again laughed and climbed atop me, her bare pussy on my pubic bone.

"I hoped you would," she giggled. "You don't know how much I wanted to take off my shorts and join you for a swim but I wanted to be sure."

"Are you sure now?" I raised my hands and held her breasts.

Mum reached behind and pressed my hardening cock between her buttocks, grinding against my erection.

"Oh, I'm sure," she whispered.

*

The Wide Open Road

My father called for me as I tried to avoid him in the house, walking from one room to the next as he entered. There was anger in his tone, his voice distant, like coming down a phone line. I opened the door to my parents room and closed it behind me, relaxing somewhat that he wouldn't think to look in there. I spied the dresser, the top drawer partly open and knowing its contents, advanced upon it immediately.

My mother's panties and bras. All colours, every material. My cock hardened at the very sight, fully erect when I took the satin in my hand. Two pairs; the blue I'd loved so much and a red pair that strangely felt warm, wet. My father pounded on the door as I wrapped them around my dick and turned to look at the bed. Mum. Naked. Her legs spread. Watching me masturbating with her underwear.

"I'll do that for you Darling," she whispered, all the while Dad struggled to open the door, banging...

I woke up sweaty, the sun already baking the vinyl screen around the bunk of the camper-van. Looking down my naked body, Mum, between my spread legs, lifted her mouth off my erection with a slurp and a grin.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait for you to wake," she attempted an apology for sucking me off in my sleep. "Did I wake you?"

I heard the horn of a freight train close by, the rattle of the wheels across the sleepers explaining the knocking I'd heard in my dream.

"No, I was dreaming," I explained, throwing an arm behind my head to help in watching my mother. My penis was slick with saliva, her hand wrapped around the base. Smiling, she again placed her mouth around the head and pulled me into her. "God that feels good," I complimented her actions as my cock hit the back of her throat, her hand jerking the shaft.

With a gagging sound she lifted off, a trail of spit following her movement keeping the connection between her lips and my penis. "Want to tell me about it?"

"It's not important," I shook my head and reached out for her. "Come here."

Climbing along my body, her journey ended when her groin met mine. I clasped her arse with both hands as she directed me inside her and descended on my cock.

"Mmm, I love you Mum," I sighed as her breasts pressed my chest, her wet lips planting a kiss upon me.

"And I," she squeezed her vagina around my cock. "Love you."

Only a little over a day from home and far from the tropical north, the hot desert wind picked up, hitting the side of the camper-van and reminded me why we were cutting our journey short.

"You're not disappointed we'll get home earlier?" I whispered in her ear as she casually rocked her pelvis on me.

Sweat was forming between us and she sat up, running a hand between her breasts to accentuate the fact. "I need air conditioning Honey," she conceded. "To hell with your father's route. So I won't get to see some of the country I'd wished, to not be sweating in bed...for all the wrong reasons!" she added, with another squeeze of her pelvic floor. "It'll be worth it."

*

By heading further inland and bypassing Victoria, we would be home two days earlier than expected. The highway we traveled on was little trafficked and freight laden road-trains seemed to be our only companions as we drove. With the temperature gauge reading 40degrees outside, our road speed sitting on 100km per hour and my mother relaxing beside me watching the distinct lack of scenery of the desert, the sudden blast of a tyre blowout took us entirely by surprise. The steering wheel battled me as I gently applied the brakes, adrenaline surging through me and the camper-van wobbling behind us as I managed to cautiously bring the 4WD to a stop on the roadside.

"Fuck!" I released as I turned off the engine, Mum looking in the side mirror to see which side had punctured.

The angle of the camper-van in the rearview told me it was on the passenger side and with a still rapidly beating heart, stepped out into the hot desert sun.

Walking around the front of the car I was joined by Mum as she stepped out.

"I was going to ask you to stop anyway," she chuckled, running a hand down my arm as I passed. "I need to pee!"

I looked at our surroundings, fenceless, the desert stretching off into the distance in a heat haze.

"Good luck finding a tree!" I laughed, heading to the rear of the van to retrieve the spare tyre, stopping to look back at her response.

"Hmm, you're right," she furrowed her brow, raising an arm to shade her eyes from the sun. "Oh well," she stated, dropping her hands and taking hold of the front of her dress. "Guess I'll just have to go here."

It was now I who shaded their eyes as I watched my mother's pussy come into view in the sunlight. Her dress raised above her waist, I hadn't even been aware she wasn't wearing panties until then; her bald pubic bone jutted out, legs parted as still standing, she released a torrent of piss to flow out in an arc onto the dusty earth below.

"Oh Jesus," I marvelled at her audacity as with my penis hardening I took in the beauty amid her depravity. A puddle forming and running away between her legs, her sudden golden shower nurturing the desert until the stream decreased, a small burst and then only drips.

"What?" She coyly smiled at me, her eyes dropping to my erection plain as day in the sunlight.

"Nothing," I laughed as I focused my attention on the tyre, looking to get the job over as quick as possible.

"Can I do anything?" Mum enquired as I placed the jack beneath the van and turned my attention onto the wheel nuts.

"Maybe just stand in the sun, give me some cover?" I suggested and watched her shade move over me, the transparency of her dress alongside her legs alluring, even in shadow form.

The nuts were tighter than expected and I found myself sweating before too long, eventually succeeding and jacking up the van. It wasn't until I'd placed on the spare that I noticed Mum had left her post and looking left to right failed to see her anywhere.

Completing my task I tightened the wheel nuts, put away the jack and wheel and wiping my hands on a rag I found in the back of the Land Cruiser joined up with Mum where she stood leaning against the front bull bar, pensively looking off down the road.

"What's up?"

She turned her eyes to me and I could see tears welling.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, concerned.

"Just being silly," she explained. "Thinking." I watched as she dabbed at her eye with a knuckle. "I'll be at home this time tomorrow, today if we pushed it." She reached out and took my hand. "And you'll be back at your flat."

"I don't have to be," I quickly added. "Dad still won't be home for a few days.."

"And then?" Mum interrupted. "What then?"

I didn't really have an answer. In my head I'd envisaged her visiting regularly. We'd fuck in my bed, in my shower, on my couch. But now she was actually raising it, did it seem that feasible? How could she even find the time to sneak around behind my father's back? Was it fair, to either of them?

"All I know is I want to be with you Mum," I offered.

"For how long?" She fired back quickly but without malice. "I'm nearly thirty years older than you Cody," she declared.

I moved in quick, stooping to look directly in her eyes, my body against hers.

"Desire doesn't have an age Mum," I sagely made up on the spot. "Love doesn't have a time limit," I added and it seemed to melt away her anxiety.

"Oh fuck, I want you Cody," she breathed. "I want you inside me."

"And you'll always have me," I reassured her.

"No," she hissed, reaching down to the waist of my shorts. "I want you now!"

"What?" I questioned, looking back over my shoulder at the empty highway. "Here?"

"Yes," she insisted, my belt undone, fly unzipped.

Her lips were on my neck as she allowed my shorts to fall to the road, my cock swelling as I felt her raising her dress. Our mouths connected, breaking the kiss momentarily as I helped her raise her white cotton dress up over her head and threw it onto the bonnet. Her hand was on my dick, coaxing it to hardness by rubbing it against her slick hot pussy. Feeling over-dressed before my now naked mother, I lifted up my t-shirt and dropped it along with my shorts below me.

On a desert roadside, the height of summer in the Australian outback, my mother and I were naked, making out like the lovers we'd seemed destined to become. I hugged her body to mine, my hands exploring her back, her boobs, her arse. She raised a hip up onto mine and bending slightly at the knee, I allowed my cock to enter her. Throwing her head back, she exposed her breasts which I hungrily lavished with kisses before greedily taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking.

"Oh yes Cody," she moaned. "Suck my tits Baby."

I did as commanded and worked my way across to the other, milking her with my lips, my tongue massaging her nipple erect.

Fucking was proving awkward in the position and I broke my hold, pulling my cock from her as I turned her body. With one hand holding the bull bar, Mum used the other to spread a buttock, exposing her arsehole and dripping pink pussy below. I needed no further stimulus as I aimed my granite pylon at her opening and pushed. Filling her. Her cunt as if moulded to accommodate my cock only, perfectly matched.

I looked down as I pulled out to see my now slick shaft leaving her body, glistening and lubricated by her love for me. A mother's love for her son; before re-entering, plunging with force back inside her, my dick back home, back where it felt most safe.

"Fuck me Baby," she yelled back to me. "Make me cum all over your cock."

I dropped forward and took a breast in one hand, reaching around and finding her clit with the other. This pleased her and she began grunting with every thrust, pushing her bum back into me as I fucked her.

"Harder Cody," she ordered, my groin slapping her arse the only noise for miles bar the hot wind passing through the wheels of the car. "Fuck me harder."

I gripped the bull bar with both hands for leverage and increased my rate, my cock jack-hammering inside her. I felt her fingers press the underside of my erection as she masturbated herself, encouraging her own orgasm as I felt my own approaching, praying I could hold off until she finished. Someone must have been watching me from above as Mum's grunting ceased and her body shook below me. She leaned back and turned her head for me to kiss her and I again held her breasts as her orgasm swept through her body.

Still thrusting at the hips, the sound of a horn approached from behind. Gabriel's trumpet, I mused as I felt my orgasm release inside her. Again and again, I thrust. Penetrating with each surge of cum, quantifying internally what I declared on the outside. "I love you so much Mum," I assured her as the blast of the truck's horn blared once more. The engine noise and finally the surge of air pressure as the speed of the three trailer road-train swept by us in a fury of dust and tumult.

Finally my orgasm subsiding, I held her tight until the air cleared, her pussy finished convulsing, eventually easing my dripping cock from her in a cascade of our combined juices.

"That just happened," Mum grinned at our public display of incest.

"We hadn't seen another car in half an hour!" I added, smiling at the irony.

She kissed me out of the blue as I reached for her dress from the front of the 4WD. "I love you too," she reaffirmed my mid climax declaration, accepting her dress from my hands. "Let's try and get home today," she added. "I want to sleep in my own bed tonight, with you."

*

The Revelation

"Don't go in the driveway," Mum stated as I slowed down outside my family home.

I looked at the two cars parked in the front of the house and only recognised my mother's small sedan.

"Whose is the Laser?" I asked, confused as to what the Ford was doing in the drive.

Mum already had her door open as I came to a stop and as I stepped out of the Land Cruiser to join her, her eyes were fixed on the house, a light visible in the living room.

"Daphne's!" Mum answered and for a moment I didn't place the name before it clicked.

"Dad's receptionist?"

Mum didn't answer as I followed her towards the front door of the house but she didn't need to. I was already making the assumptions I think she had immediately connected, the only reason Daphne's car would be parked at our house.