Of Beauty Rich and Rare (a memoir)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand quickened as I lubricated my fingers with her juices, manipulating her clitoris, circling my fingertips around her swollen button before dropping and entering her vagina. One, two fingers inside her. Her hand furiously beating my cock as she moaned with the penetration. I bit my lower lip in a bid to hold off my orgasm but knowing it wouldn't delay it long. Mum's legs were spread wide, the sheet fully removed from her body, her outer thigh resting on my knee, her other hand pinching the nipple I'd left cold and erect.

Fucking her with my fingers in time with her wanking my cock, I felt my impending climax.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped as she looked up into my face.

"Cum for me Baby," she moaned, moving her hips with my constantly stabbing fingers, lifting her groin into each penetration. "Cum on my tits!"

I rose up onto my knees as I felt my cum surge forth. Mum guided my cock towards her breasts and I let loose my orgasm upon her. Not wanting to take all the pleasure, I buried my fingers to the hilt inside her and curled them hoping to find the sweet spot. It seemed to work.

It must have been unexpected for her. With a thumb on her clitoris, I ground my curled fingers inside and she suddenly threw open her mouth in pleasure, again arching her back as my cum shot across her breasts. Her mouth fixed in an "O" as she coaxed and watched her son's semen spray her chest, her hand holding her nipple. Her thighs locked around my wrist as she in turn came, excess fluid from her vagina flooding my palm. Shuddering before becoming rigid, her naked body glistened with cum and water, her hand expertly applying the right amount of pressure around my cock as my orgasm subsided, cum dripping from the head.

With her legs relaxing, I pulled my fingers from her but left my hand upon her sopping pussy. Mum in turn wasn't going to relinquish possession of my cock and I managed to lay down beside her without breaking either of our incestuous holds. And as I placed an arm beneath her neck, holding her in our post orgasm embrace I realised for the first time how monumental our actions had become.

Both regaining our normal breath, her lips gently met mine, a carefree, satisfied expression on her face. Our first kiss was soft, our lips barely touching before I felt her tongue lightly flick against me.

"What are we doing?" She whispered, the weight of our behaviour possibly dawning on her as I returned the intimacy, my tongue meeting hers.

"What I've wanted to do for a year now," I admitted and our kiss became serious. Our lips danced, our tongues making love.

*

I awoke to sunlight and the sound of someone gently knocking on our caravan door. Our legs were entwined, my mother's pussy glued to my thigh and sleepily she rubbed her eyes before smiling at my presence and I'm sure, memories of the night before. The knocking came again and I extracted myself from her hold to answer our early morning visitor.

I recognised the man as one of the other campers and seeing me wearing only my boxers he apologised for potentially waking me.

"We've got a flat battery you see," he explained his intrusion and after mentioning his desire to hit the road early I assured him I'd be over shortly to help.

With the door closed behind me I set my eyes again on my mother, naked, beautiful, her legs swinging off the edge of the bunk.

"I've got to go and help this guy," I stated, her eyes drifting down to my growing erection.

"I heard Honey," she smiled. "It's ok, you go play with your friends. I'll make us some breakfast and start packing up the van."

She reached for a hair tie and ran her fingers through her strands to tie it back in a pony tail, her breasts lifting, her neck exposed and in a hurry to get on the road or not, there was no way I was leaving the van before kissing her. Climbing up onto my bed I lunged between her legs and to the accompaniment of her squealing, pushed her back on the mattress.

"I love you so much Mum," I admitted as I kissed her neck, her jaw and onto her mouth. Her legs wrapped around me as my cock ground into her pussy.

"My beautiful boy, I know you do," she sighed. "I can feel it."

Whether she was referring to my cock or emotionally, I cared not; all I wanted was to be inside her but an impatient cough from outside the caravan brought us back to matters at hand.

I leaned back and grimaced.

"It's alright," Mum soothed me. "Go on, we've got all the time in the world."

I climbed off her and found my clothes and keys but as I drove across to our irritating neighbour I thought of what she said. We didn't have all the time in the world. We had roughly seven days remaining until we were expected back in Adelaide. Linking the jumper cables between cars I looked back at our campsite and saw Mum at the card table setting up breakfast. She was wearing the denim shorts I'd cut back to an obscene length and not much more.

I'd make those seven days count.

*

The Confessions

Facing each other, sitting sideways at a picnic table, Mum leaned back undoing the button of her shorts and loosened the zip. "Ooh, I've eaten too much," she moaned as her untanned paler skin came into view along with the tip of her pubic hair.

My eyes, having been feasting up until then on her spread thighs and bulge of pubic mound, now welded to the sight of this new addition.

"You're not wearing any knickers!" I observed and she giggled at my assertion.

"You've only just noticed?"

It was true. I'd had ample time to acknowledge the fact; watching her as we packed up the campsite; stroking her buttocks as we walked around a small museum in a town we passed through; grinding my cock against her as we ordered our lunch in a fish and chip shop, our behaviour in public like that of a new couple as opposed to mother and son.

"I can't wear any anyway, you cut them so high!" She remarked as she followed my eyes down to her crotch, parting the fly further to reveal more pubic hair.

"Oh, sorry," I feigned an apology.

"Oh no I don't mind," she quickly reassured me. "I love them. I don't think I can wear them around your father..." It was the first time we'd discussed him since things had changed and we both looked in the other's eyes. "...but maybe I can keep them at your house?"

She was overtly hinting things would continue when we returned home and I moved in closer upon hearing her words, my knees touching her inner thighs.

"I'd like that," I admitted and her face leaned in towards me, my lips meeting hers. My eyes closed as we kissed and I felt her hand touch mine, lifting it to press to her belly.

My fingertips making contact with pubes, I ran them downwards, combing through her thick bush until I reached her labia, the hair wet around the upper lips. We were alone in a roadside rest stop just outside of town and here I was, fingering my mother in public as though we were both eager first loves, stealing moments to explore sexually.

A car slowly approached on the gravel and Mum broke our kiss, leaning back as she watched their traversal. I made to pull my hand from her sex but she stopped me, merely lifting a thigh to obscure the act from the strangers. I too followed their path, watching them stop nearby and seeing a family disembark and head to a picnic table. When I looked back at Mum she was biting her lip, smiling at me.

"What did you do with them?"

The question came out of the blue but I knew exactly what she was talking about. Her panties. The catalyst for what was happening at that moment, my hand down her shorts, my fingers sliding around on her clitoris.

"You really want to know?" I felt my face redden, regardless of our relationship, still embarrassed by my actions.

Her breathing was uneven as I stimulated her, her nipples erect through her light grey tank top. With flushed cheeks, she nodded at me to go on.

"I found them in the laundry, they were still warm..."

"I must have just taken them off," she interrupted, moving her hips around on my hand.

"I took them to the bathroom to...use."

"What did you do?" Mum gripped the bench behind her, pushing her pussy harder onto my hand, a finger sliding inside.

"I smelt them!" I admitted

"You did?" She exclaimed, seemingly delighted with the revelation, now her face the one to blush.

I nodded. "I jerked off with them then pressed to my face. I imagined it was you."

"Oh Baby," she sighed. "I noticed them gone you know? I hoped it was you that had taken them."

"You did?"

She nodded and I relaxed my action between her legs to allow her to elaborate.

"A mother notices things Honey," she confided. "Her son's eyes maybe lingering a little too long on her breasts. Possibly peeking up Mummy's skirt when you think she doesn't notice? Ring any bells?"

I joined her in again blushing.

"And a mother certainly knows when a pair of her panties goes missing," she added. "I found them you know; in your room."

It was a part of the story I wasn't au fait with and she quickly went on.

"Behind the couch in your room. For that one moment I was so happy, and then of course your father saw them. The rest you know."

"Not really," I stated, pulling my fingers from inside her but retaining them on her bush. "Not why you didn't defend me if you weren't upset?"

Mum turned her head seemingly in shame before looking back at me with tears growing in her eyes.

"What was I to do?" She asked and I had no answer. "Say I was ok with you doing that? That I was happy to have my son thinking about me sexually? How do you think that would've gone down?"

I moved in immediately, taking my hand from her crotch and wrapping my arms around her to show I understood the impossible situation I'd placed her in.

"Mum, it doesn't matter any more," I told her, holding her tight. She moved into my embrace, lifting herself onto my lap, my erection pressing her groin.

"I never wanted you to leave Baby," she confessed. "I wanted you there, to look at my boobs, to look up my skirt, fuck, to sniff my panties. Whenever you wanted."

I'd never heard my mother say "fuck" before and the sound of it turned me on.

"That whole week when my panties were missing I imagined what you were doing with them. I played with myself at night beside your father! Did you notice the clothing I wore that week?" Now that the floodgates were open she seemed more than eager to fill me in and memories came back to me of the days afterward, memories that had fuelled my desire for her. "I wore the shortest skirts I owned, the tightest pants. I left panties out for you! Do you remember a pair I left in the bathroom?"

It was like a bolt from the blue. Everything she said came with visions of the week. I remembered the panties in the bathroom. White and lacy. At the time thinking it strange they were on the vanity without any of her other clothing. I remembered the skirts, a pair of spandex bike shorts I couldn't recall having seen her wear since the eighties. At the time, all masturbatory stimulation. If only I had known she was doing it for me. Everything would've been different.

"We wasted so much time," I conceded as we kissed, her pussy grinding against my hard-on.

"No more," Mum added. "There's no reason we can't be together Baby." And as if she was reading my mind as I kissed her neck she followed it up. "We'll work around your father, don't worry. We'll figure something out."

They were the words I was wishing for. That even when we made it back to Adelaide our love would go on. A football bounced near to us and rolled close to the Land Cruiser.

"Why do we keep being interrupted?" Mum laughed as a child's footfalls drew closer and we were forced to subdue our lovemaking.

"It's just giving me more to look forward to," I tempered and helped Mum to her feet in the act of doing up her shorts.

I picked up the footy and kicked it back to the child with their thanks and following Mum to the 4WD took the opportunity to playfully smack her bottom as she climbed up, half her buttock exposed below the denim. How had I not realised she wasn't wearing panties, I wondered!?

*

The Caravan Park

We pulled into the caravan park early evening and after a light meal made our way to the shower blocks in the diminishing light.

'Closed for cleaning,' the sign read on the door to the male toilets and I slumped my shoulders, looking forward to a regular shower.

Mum put her hand around my arm, pulling me away. "Just come into the ladies," she suggested, hastening towards the doorway.

"I don't know," I countered and she acquiesced by dropping my arm and gesturing for me to wait a moment as she entered alone.

Less than five seconds later she re-emerged motioning me to follow. The toilet block was empty, five toilet cubicles one side, the same number of showers the other. Mum, carrying her towel and toiletry bag entered a shower stall and I chose the adjacent before she backed up.

"What are you doing?" She asked quizzically.

"Um, showering!" I replied, unsure of what she meant.

"Ah, no you don't," she chuckled, again taking me by the arm. "Come in here with me."

My cock responded before I did at the prospect of showering with my mother, hardening, but I baulked.

"But I have to do some things," I attempted to explain and she furrowed her brow.

"Like what?"

"Um, shave."

"Well you can do that in here with me," she matter of factly stated.

"I mean, down there," I dropped my eyes to my groin, the stubble having begun to irritate me in the last day.

A wide grin came over her face. "Well that you can definitely do in here with me!" She laughed as she pulled me into the shower stall and closed the door behind us.

There was a small bench and hangers for clothing which Mum made use of as she quickly removed her top followed by her bra. Her denim shorts were being lowered as I lifted my t-shirt and when I laid eyes on her again, my mother was naked.

I had no qualms about dropping my shorts, proud of the erection that sprung forth standing at a 45 degree angle, aimed directly at her face.

"Goodness, you don't waste any time," she smiled at how quickly I'd become hard before turning and stepping into the shower. Mum placed her shampoo and other soaps on a shelf and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature as I allowed myself a few strokes of my cock as I admired her arse. It felt like we'd been together forever, so comfortable we had become being naked before each other and I realised it was only natural. We were family, it was understandable we'd be relaxed. I gathered my shaving crème and razor and joined her in the stall, placing them on the shelf before reaching out and planting both hands on her hips.

Satisfied with the water, Mum turned, my hands following as the spray hit the back of her head and over her shoulders. She pulled me into her and my cock pressed to her belly, her mouth turning up to accept mine, welcoming my tongue. Her breasts pushed hard against my chest, water forming a reservoir between us in her cleavage. My hands explored her shoulders, her back, her bum before she broke the embrace.

"Let me wash you," she almost pleaded as she reached for soap, pressing her sponge against my chest. Soapy water cascaded down my body, my cock a lighthouse amid white waves. She responded to its presence by dropping a hand and caressing my balls, the feeling indescribable.

"Why do you shave them?" She whispered as she soaped my arms, lifting them one by one between kisses.

I wanted to tell her everything, to be nothing secret between us. "It makes it look bigger I'm told," I admitted and she smiled.

"Darling, you have nothing to worry about, believe me," she assured me. "Can I watch?"

I wasted no time, filling my palm with crème before Mum offered her services, taking the foam and applying it lavishly to my groin from navel to thighs, masturbating me with the lubricating soap. If I thought her massaging my balls felt good, it was nothing on this. Voices, entered the toilet block and Mum quickly looked up, raising a finger to her lips and I used the opportunity to begin my shave. It may not have looked attractive but Mum seemed fascinated by the display as I began on my pubic bone, dextrously moving down to my balls. Toilets flushed and the conversation between the women faded as they thankfully left the block.

Mum leaned back against the tiled wall casually soaping her torso, her attention primarily on her breasts as her eyes fixed on my cock. I finished up awkwardly shaving between my legs and was surprised to see my mother with a hand between her own when next I looked at her. Casually masturbating, her eyes devouring my now smooth still erect penis. She looked up into my eyes as the water washed away the excess soap on my thighs. "Now do me!" She ordered.

"What?" I replied, astonished.

"I want to be just like you," she elaborated, filling her palm with shaving crème.

Out of the flow of water, she pressed her hand to her groin and slathered the foam over her pubic mound and down between her thighs. The sight so attractive I couldn't help but take my cock in hand and stroke myself.

"Hey, that's my job," Mum declared, focusing me on the razor and relieving my hand from my cock.

Again we kissed, her tongue wantonly exploring my mouth as her fist slowly pumped my length.

"What will Dad say when he sees you?" I managed to sigh as our bodies slid together, the shaving crème lubricating our connection.

Mum looked me in the eyes, our kiss broken. "He hasn't seen me naked for a year!"

A year, I thought. About the time everything went down. Mum leaned her shoulders back against the wall and signalling she wanted me to begin shaving her, I dropped to my knees, re-lathering the area that had been smeared. Her feet spread wide, her groin pushed out obscenely towards my face, I pressed the razor to her mound and stroked, the skin beneath exposed, smooth and pale. A deep breath exhaled from her lungs as she looked down at her quickly becoming hairless pussy. Hands placed upon her breasts as she squeezed her engorged nipples, softly moaning when my fingers brushed her clitoris.

Her pubic bone done, she lifted a foot onto my shoulder as I delicately shaved lower, her barely protruding labia making the task a simple one. Cupping a handful of water I splashed and wiped her crotch before moving in and planting a kiss upon her now bald pussy mound.

Leaving my lips on her skin I looked up into her face, her mouth open, her eyes expectant, almost pleading and I didn't disappoint. Kissing again I went lower, meeting her upper labia, my tongue darting out to find her clit then flattening, licking her fully before sucking on her little button. Bending my neck I went lower, my tongue entering her body, her juices flowing freely into my mouth as her hands found the back of my head and pressed me further into her. The little I was doing seemed to be working, as with just my tongue inserted and my lip pressing her clit, Mum began sighing, her hips working her cunt against my mouth.

I wrapped a hand around my rock hard erection and masturbated as I fucked her vagina with my tongue, or more to the point, she fucked my face! Her pussy grinding from nose to jaw, my tongue licking clit, pussy, even her arsehole as her orgasm approached. My knees grew sore on the hard tiles but I would've endured the pain an eternity if accompanied by such incestuous eroticism. I could feel my own climax beckoning and with amazing willpower, withdrew my hand to prevent the explosion as my mother came upon my face.

Her legs wobbled around me, her hands pulled my head harder into her crotch and with my tongue buried to the hilt, my jaw hurting it was inserted so far, I felt her vaginal walls twitching around me. My mouth filling with her sweet excess fluid. Her moan silenced as she held her breath, her body convulsing with each pulse of pleasure. Finally she eased the pressure on the back of my head, allowing me to breathe as she lifted me from the floor. Back into the flow of water we stepped, my cock between her legs, her mouth seeking my own.