Of Beauty Rich and Rare (a memoir)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door open, I walked in beside her, my father's voice calling from the living room.

"I thought you were going to the toilet, what are you doing at the front door?"

His face displayed his shocked surprise when Mum and I entered the room. I hadn't seen my father shirtless for some time and he'd clearly let himself go, thankfully I didn't have to see his penis as he quickly placed a cushion over his nudity, his face redder than his usual blotched visage.

"Oh shit," he managed as he lifted himself off the couch. "You shouldn't be home for two more days!"

Before Mum or I had a chance to respond, A half dressed Daphne entered from the opposing doorway.

"Who are you talking t...?" She half managed to ask before she noticed us, quickly covering her breasts with the satin robe she paraded.

"Meredith," my father dropped to his knees, searching the floor below him for his shorts. "I, I can explain."

I looked to Mum who was yet to say anything, expecting her to be distraught. On the contrary, she seemed bemused as she looked from my father to Daphne. "So there was no 'emergency' in Prague?"

"Prague? What are you talking about?" Daphne looked down at my father. "Ron, what are they doing here? You said you were divorced."

"Look just let me go and put some clothes on," Dad rose with his underpants, the cushion still fixed over his groin. "And then we can all sit down and work this out."

"Screw that," Daphne turned, leaving the room. "I told you I don't need the hassle right now Ron, I'm going," she shouted back to him, heading towards the bedroom. Following up with a heated, "And don't call me."

"Meredith, Cody, this is all a misunderstanding," my father struggled to explain what we'd walked in on. "We can discuss this, just let me get some clothes."

He made to head towards the door Daphne had exited but was stopped by my mother.

"How long?" She asked, reservedly.

My father's shoulders slumped and he looked defeated.

"I, ah...a year, maybe two."

"You fuck," I lunged toward the man, finally breaking my own silence but Mum grabbed my arm holding me back.

"You can go and get your clothes," Mum allowed and I turned to her.

"Mum, you can't just let him..." She interrupted me before I could finish.

"You can get your clothes and your personal items and you can leave," she added and Dad looked mortified.

"But Meredith, where will I go?"

It was my time to shine. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the key to my flat, handing it over to my forlorn father.

"You can stay at my place until you get yourself settled," I graciously offered before heading to the fridge and retrieving the $400 he'd left for me that I hadn't taken. "This should get you by for the next few days."

"You didn't take the money?" My Dad noted before covering his arse with the cushion as he slumped towards the bedroom. Looking back he avoided my mother's eyes. "Shall I wait and give you a lift back to your flat mate?" He asked me.

"Oh, don't you get it?" Mum answered for me, wrapping her hands around my arm and drawing me into her body suggestively, much as she'd done when watching the kangaroos days before. "Cody's staying here with me."

Dad looked at my arm pressed hard into his wife's breasts and furrowed his brow before slinking out of our presence.

"You didn't take the money?" My mother repeated Dad's question.

I faced her and held her upper arms, pulling her into me until our bodies touched. Knowing she was naked beneath the dress had me hardening, even under the circumstances. "Mum, I would've paid YOU for the last week, I've had so much fun!" I declared and a tear came to her eye.

"Do you reailse what this means Cody? We can be together," she boldly stated and I leaned in and kissed her, unconcerned if my father spied us. "We can actually be together Cody!" She repeated as if to confirm it to herself.

"Forever Mum," I added, kissing her lips and pressing my growing erection hard into her belly, my hands caressing her curves. "We can be together, forever."

The End

*

If you're reading this, I thank you for your commitment of time; I understand it was a long one.