Off with Her Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I wasn't ready to risk it. Not yet. I rolled onto my back and pondered what my actual game plan was going to be. None of my half-assed ideas held much merit.

My gaze landed on the ceiling tile above Denver's bed that he'd prevented me from examining the other day. He wasn't around to stop me this time. It was something to do, anyway. I grabbed some of Denver's old textbooks and piled them on his bed to make up for being shorter than he was. With that boost, I was able to push aside the tile and peer behind it.

There was a small box stashed in the ceiling. That was basically what I expected. The question was did I violate my brother's trust even further and actually open said box?

At first, I restrained myself. I set the box on the bed and sat staring at it, wondering what oh what it might contain. My initial guess was porn of some kind, except that Denver insisted there was no point to the physical stuff anymore when one had the internet. My next guess was drugs. That one fit well enough, if only I had any reason to believe Denver was that type, which I didn't.

I put my hand on the box, still not quite ready to open it. I was going to, though. I knew myself well enough to understand that I couldn't leave the mystery raveled as it was. At some point I was going to have to find out. It would drive me crazy otherwise.

"Oops," I said aloud as I flicked the lid open.

It wasn't an excuse that would hold up to even the flimsiest of questioning, but it was enough for me in the moment. I stared down at the 'accidentally' opened box in a mixture of fascination and mild horror.

I knew about the weird things Denver did for his online girl. It shouldn't have surprised me that he kept his related paraphernalia hidden somewhere in his room. Somehow I'd been derpy enough not to put all the pieces together until I was staring directly at my brother's small collection of seriously naughty toys.

A good sister would have slammed the box shut and stuck it right back where she'd found it, never to speak of it to anyone. A better sister wouldn't have been snooping to begin with.

Then there was me.

I sat and stared and tried to decide if I was totally grossed out or not. It was harder to tell than one might assume.

"Just as long as he doesn't try using any of this shit on me," I muttered to myself.

And really, it didn't bother me if Denver wanted to do bizarre things to his own body. That was his own business, just as other people's proclivities were theirs to choose. It was my body that concerned me.

The idea of playing with my butt had always kind of squicked me out. I had a perfectly good pussy for playing with already, why complicate things? Denver had different ideas, it turned out, and I had to admit it had been more pleasurable than I would have guessed. Still, though, actually using toys was another thing entirely. For one thing, how would you ever make sure they got properly clean after every use? That was a disturbing thought to me.

I left almost everything in the box well enough alone. Everything, in fact, except a bottle of lubricant. That seemed safe enough to touch. It probably hadn't actually been inside my brother.

Fay's suggestion of making anal play a 'special occasion' kind of thing was growing on me. I didn't think I minded letting Denver have his fun sometimes. Just not all the time, perhaps. And if I was going to let him do that stuff at all, I really should get more comfortable with it.

I made sure the door was properly closed, just in case of parental interference. That done, I stripped off my pants and panties, leaving myself naked between shirt and socks. It was a deliciously naughty feeling being half naked in my brother's room. Certainly not as naughty as if he'd been present too, but it was a unique thrill in its own right.

Thanks to Denver's overly intimate ministrations, I wasn't quite as squeamish about playing with my butt as I otherwise would have been. I now knew it wasn't all bad, though it was unclear if the good was enough to make self-anal-violation a pleasant experience. That was, after all, the whole point of this experiment.

I lay on my back at first. I tried to see what I was doing, though of course that proved quite tricky. I had to guide myself by touch alone. With a little lube squirted on my finger, I pressed it gently to my asshole. It felt ok. Quite slippery, not painful, not even gross, just... ok.

My butthole was a bit more sensitive than the skin around it. A bit more delicate and interesting, but not really as different as I had it built up in my head. Even pressing the pad of my finger a little more firmly didn't bother me the way I half expected. I could do it, if I wanted. I could actually stick my finger in my butt. I had enough confidence, enough comfort, and almost enough actual curiosity.

I bought time by circling around and around the hole itself. Every now and then I'd press against it, teasing myself and slowly building up to actual penetration. Then, as though I could somehow sneak up on myself, I simply pressed a little harder one time and the tip of my finger slid right in.

I bit my lip and wiggled my finger just the tiniest bit. I felt so bad, so naughty, so exquisitely depraved. Lying there on my brother's bed, toying with my forbidden hole, far more open and comfortable with myself than I'd ever been before.

After a few moments, I rolled onto my tummy. I rearranged myself to get a better angle with my hand, then fingered my tight little butt deeper still. My pussy began to give signals of arousal. I blamed it purely on the mental component of my exciting new exploration, but it was quite possible the physical played some part as well.

It was hard to say just what I would have discovered about myself in time, or indeed how long I would have spent in a discovering sort of mood. All I knew was the door suddenly opened, and I was no longer alone.

Denver stared at me. I stared at him. He glanced at my butt, back to me, then at my butt for a much longer stretch.

"Well this is... something," he said.

"I was just trying it out," I said defensively. I pulled my finger free and sat up. "This doesn't mean I like it or anything."

"No, of course not." Denver stepped closer. "You lie half naked on my bed, having raided my personal belongings without permission, fingering your ass like a porn star. But no, it's nothing. I believe you."

I flushed and belatedly pulled the blanket around my waist to cover my exposed lower areas. My brother's tone wasn't enough to tell me whether he was angry, teasing, or something else entirely. Probably a fine mixture of all three, really.

"M'nothing like a porn star," I mumbled. "They know what they're doing. I'm just testing."

Denver sat next to me. He put his hand on my cheek, and I couldn't resist leaning into it. "Were you doing it for me?" he asked softly.

"Partly, maybe. Mostly I just wanted to really figure out how I felt about it."

"And did you?"

"Not really."

"Ah. I see." Denver gestured to the expanse of his bed. "Feel free to carry on where you left off, if it would help."

"You perv." I punched my brother on the shoulder. "I'm not doing that while you watch."

He sighed theatrically. "Fiiinnneee. I'll do it. Roll over."

I giggled. "You doofus. Not everything has to be about my butt, you know."

"I mean, you're technically right...."

"Besides, Fay says I should save that weird stuff for special occasions. And I think she--"

"Wait, what?" Denver frowned. "You mean in general, right? You didn't actually tell her about me or anything, did you?"

I winced. "I didn't tell her."

"But...."

"But she kinda guessed on her own."

"Oh fuck me." Denver shot to his feet. He paced to the door and back, then around the foot of his bed. "Well now what do we do?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"She's not gonna tell anyone. And she's actually pretty cool about it."

"Are you sure? I mean, I believe that she wouldn't tell. You guys have been friends for... how long now?"

"Forever. Roughly."

"But are you sure she's actually ok with it? She's not going to, like...."

"What, Den? What would she do, exactly? Stop talking to me? That seems like my problem, not yours."

Denver rubbed his face. "I guess. I just... I don't like the idea of anyone knowing about us. We could get in real trouble. Or I could, anyway. People'd probably think I forced you to do stuff, or whatever."

"Hey! How come I'm an unwilling participant in your scenario? I can make decisions for myself."

Denver gave me a crooked look. "Who exactly knows you and would believe that you did messed up stuff with me of your own volition?"

I hated that I didn't have a good answer for that. Curse my me-ness.

"Whatever. Just sit down, would you?" I patted the mattress next to me. "Stop worrying about it. Nothing bad has actually happened yet."

"I can't just turn off the worrying, Relly. You know better than that."

I nodded. "Fair point. Ok, how about you come sit and calm down, and I'll let you do a weird sex thing to me."

Denver paused. "Just one?"

"Maybe more. We'll see how it goes."

A smile cracked through his concerned exterior. It wasn't quite enough, but it was a good start.

"I'm still not used to some of the things that come out of your mouth these days," Denver said. "I remember when you used to be such a sweet, innocent little thing."

"Of course you do. That was, like, a week ago."

Feeling emboldened, I pushed the blanket off my lap and spread my legs just enough to let my pussy peek out. It immediately drew Denver's gaze.

"Goddamn, Relly," he whispered.

I attempted to maintain a calm, confident appearance as my brother openly stared at me. I was a little too fidgety, though. I wasn't in the mood for simply sitting still and being appreciated from a distance.

"It's not going to play with itself," I said.

Again, Denver's mood threatened to turn toward the light. He was visibly torn between his interest in me and my body, and worrying about the consequences thereof.

"I don't know..." he said.

"Fuck's sake, Den. Just... do some naughty bad things to your little sister already, would you?"

I actually saw the crotch area of Denver's pants twitch. His eyes half-closed for a second, then he shook his head.

"Don't--"

I spread my legs wider. "It's right here, Den."

Denver took a deep breath. "Jesus fuck," he muttered.

The switch flipped in an instant. Denver was on me just as I was about to try enticing him again. His lips mashed savagely against mine as he tackled me onto my back. I giggled into his mouth even while his fingers groped between my thighs.

"Took you long enough," I said. "I was starting to think I wasn't enough to make you forget all your problems."

"You've got it backwards. You're the cause of all my problems."

"Hey!"

"Well it's true."

Denver started hitting the right spots on my pussy. His touch made it very hard to concentrate on a proper rebuttal.

"That's a mean thing to say to a girl you're fingering like that."

"It is. It's also almost necessarily true given who the girl is in this case."

I grinned wickedly. "You mean your sister?"

Denver's breath was hot on my cheek. "Say that again."

I swallowed hard. "You're addicted to your own baby sister, Den. You want me."

"I do. God help me, I do."

Two of his fingers were slowly penetrating my defenses. I squirmed in delight as they sank deeper into my tight little pussy.

"I think I do too," I said in a low voice.

Denver's breathing and the continued descent of his fingers were the only responses I got at first. I worried that he hadn't heard me, and I wasn't sure I could bear to repeat myself.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" he finally asked.

"That depends. What do you think I mean?"

He kissed me again. I went with the flow, molding to his mouth and enjoying his handiwork down below.

I felt giddy with newfound liberation. Not that I'd been overly restrained with my brother, but I hadn't been able to really give myself entirely. It was all games and mental acrobatics, hedging against future issues. Maybe Fay's acceptance helped more than I'd realized, or maybe I was just ready. Either way, I didn't feel the need for pretense this time.

My hands were under Denver's shirt without any real conscious direction. I wanted to feel him--his skin, the outlines of his muscles--so I did. I enjoyed my brother's body without doubt or reservation. His bulge pressed against my leg, and I simply pulled him harder into me.

"If you tell me to stop, I will," he said.

"I won't," I replied without hesitation.

"No games?"

"No games."

I bit Denver's lip gently between my teeth, because it felt like the sort of thing I should do. It was kind of nice. It made me feel more in control than I really was. I nipped at his neck next, and again there was a thrill of imagined power.

Denver's hand got under my shirt. I arched my back under his caress and let him cup my breast. He fumbled roughly with my nipple. I bit his earlobe in a gentle rebuke.

It occurred to me that my brother might actually have been more nervous than I was. Of course he would be; he was leading us both somewhere dangerous and exciting while I mostly just got to hang out and see what happened.

I was once again making things as easy and justifiable for myself as I possibly could while still getting what I wanted. That was probably a habit I should work on breaking. It wasn't fair to Denver.

"I want you in me," I said as a way of taking my share of responsibility. I loved the exciting wrongness that the simple sentence evoked. "I want it, Den."

Denver groaned and grinded harder on my leg. "Me too."

"Good."

I reached for my brother's belt and struggled to get his pants open. Now my hands were trembling just as badly as his. We were in it together. I liked it better that way, when it came down to it.

Between the two of us, we managed to get Denver's pants and boxers slid down his legs far enough that he could kick them off. I grabbed his cock with both hands. It was so hard and warm, and it pulsed with his need. It was going inside me. Such a crazy thought, enough to make my head spin, but it was totally happening.

"You haven't done this before, have you?" Denver asked softly.

"You know I haven't."

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"You doofus. Of course I am." I kissed my brother tenderly. "I want it to be you."

"Even though you'll never be able to tell anyone?"

"Except Fay."

"Relly...."

"She already knows. You really gonna fight me on this right now?"

Denver shook his head slowly. His hips pressed forward, and his cock slid out of my unresisting fingers. The tip poked my waist, then the bottom of my tummy.

"I'm going to need to tell someone," I whispered. "My first time, and it's going to be with my brother. How can I not?"

He grunted and thrust a little more urgently. Pre-cum slicked across my skin. I had him in the palm of my hand. He wasn't really going to argue, not now. I sensed the desperation of his desire in a way totally unfamiliar and exhilarating to me.

"Do it for me, Den," I whispered right in his ear. "Give your little sister what she wants."

I'd picked up on the way Denver reacted to being reminded of our sibling status. It was something to bear in mind for the future, because it totally worked on him.

I found his cock again, and this time guided it gently to where it was meant to go. I shivered as it scraped smoothly across my clit, then again as Denver missed the mark ever so slightly. But then, in a truly glorious moment, it slipped in.

My face was buried in Denver's neck. I moaned into his warm, masculine flesh. My virgin pussy ignored no longer. He made soft, delicate motions as though I'd break beneath a determined assault. It didn't matter. My brother was inside me, and only getting deeper with every beat of my heart.

I kissed along the ridge of his shoulder, right up to his cheek. Every breath filled my lungs with his scent. My pussy was filled up by him. His weight pressed down on me, snug and comfortable. Everything was my brother.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

Even if it did, I would have lied. "No," I whispered back. "It feels good."

Denver thrust deeply inside my pussy. He was still being too gentle, but it was better. I clung tightly to him, fingers digging into his shirt as I held him to me. His hips rocked harder and harder, and I tried to move in time with him. Anything I could do to encourage him.

Nothing could have prepared me for actually being fucked by my big brother. Most of the individual physical sensations were familiar to me, but I'd never had them all put together in such a way. More than that, the emotional impact of giving myself so completely to Denver, and taking the same from him, was overwhelming. He was actually inside me. He wasn't supposed to be, I wasn't supposed to want him or let him, but he was. He totally was.

"Goddamn you feel good," Denver said.

I smiled widely, far more than the praise deserved, if that was even what it was. Something about Denver being in awe of my pussy was just funny to me.

"You like my pussy?"

"I do."

"Even though it's your sister's?"

Denver made a low, animal noise in his throat. The sound that did strange things to me. Lovely and exiting things, but strange.

"Don't say things like that," Denver said.

"What? Like that you're fucking your baby sis right now?"

That was what really did it. If I thought Denver was fucking me before, now I knew how wrong I was. It was all sex, sure, but the restraint and tenderness he'd shown was replaced by need and lust.

My brother's cock hammered away at my little pussy to the point where I was the one starting to worry about my well-being. My concern lasted only briefly. Apparently my body could take it. In fact, I fully enjoyed it. I was getting pounded like the experienced slut that I very much wasn't, and all I wanted was more, more, more.

My fingers tangled in Denver's hair, his shirt, even grabbing his ass. Anywhere I could hold onto him, feel him, sense the effort of his muscles under his skin. I wanted to stay there forever; filled up, sandwiched between my brother and his bed, getting closer to orgasm every time he slammed into me.

"Keep going," I breathed. "More. More more mooorrre."

Pulses of sinful bliss wracked my lust-fueled body. I pressed my mouth to Denver's shoulder as I came. Probably no one could have heard me anyway, but my sense of the world around me was impaired too much for me to risk it. My moans were dull echoes of what they were intended to be, muffled as they were by brother-flesh.

My whole body felt connected to my brother through my spasming and clenching pussy. His cock was always moving, constantly providing little shocks of additional pleasure to my already mind mushing orgasm. Insanely, I began to think it would never end; that I'd be stuck as my brother's mindless fuck-toy forever. A silly thought, perhaps, but in the moment I could almost believe it, and I was fully prepared to accept and enjoy my fate.

My nonsensical universe fell apart rather quickly. Denver pulled out of me, and some part of my existence was wrenched out along with him. I was empty and incomplete without him. That wasn't how I was meant to live.

"No no no!" I whined. "Don't stop."

But I felt hot liquid splash on my tummy, and enough of me returned to reality to know that it was over. At least Denver had remained sensible enough not to cum in me. I wished he had, wished he could have shared that with me too, but that wasn't the rational part of me. That was the slutty little sister talking, the one who didn't have to deal with consequences because she wasn't entirely real.

Denver stroked my cheek with his thumb. The contact felt wet, for some reason. I didn't think I'd been crying. I wiped at my other cheek and found moisture there too. A few errant tears? Maybe. I wasn't sure if that was normal or not.

1...67891011