Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now bitch!" screamed Diego. "Suck my cock as you do for your office, husband." He walked around her as she was wailing away with her fists, trying to stop him. He held on to her hair, unfastened his belt with his left hand, and pulled down his pants.

"Stop it, stop it, please," yelled Carmen. He started pulling Carmen up off her ass, and she scrambled to her knees, crying, "No, Diego, not like this, please."

"Carmen," barked Diego. "I'm going to fuck your mouth, and if you bite me, I'll lay you out. Then, I'll drag your cheating slut ass out to the front yard and dump you there.

"With no clothes, no phone, and I'll lock the doors. Do you understand me, Carmen?" Carmen nodded her head, acknowledging his orders.

Towering over her, he grabbed her hair on both sides of the ears and pulled her towards his cock. Diego snarled, "You should have no problem deep throating this little thing after all the practice you had handling Jake's."

Tears were running down Carmen's cheeks. She knew this was not the man she had married or the friend he had become. Instead, she knew she had turned him into a monster.

He was slamming into her face, and she was just holding her mouth open as a come bucket for him. He forced it all the way down her throat and kept it there.

As the saliva built up in her throat, she started gagging, trying to breathe. Finally, her saliva was spilling out the sides of her mouth, and she was blowing spit out her nose, trying to catch her breath.

She was pushing away, attempting to escape the man above her. "Relax, Honey," spoke Diego in a sarcastic voice, "I've seen you do this to your husband, and he is bigger than this little thing that could never satisfy you. So now all I care about is satisfying me."

She felt the pain of knowing she had given Jake things that she denied Diego, her plow horse, over the years.

He pulled away so she could catch her breath. He plowed deep into the back of her mouth, banging his balls against her chin. She was trying to push back against his legs to protect herself. He looked down to see tears flowing from her eyes.

He felt the twinge start in his balls, pulling tight against his scrotum. His cock swelled as the fluid flowed up the shaft.

Diego grabbed her hair and yelled, "I'm Cumming, bitch." Carmen could feel his butt muscles tighten as the first rope of cum hit the back of her throat.

The first spasm hit Diego's body. He pulled her to his crotch, so she had her nose in his thick back and curly pubes. He grunted as the first wave finished.

The next spasm started. Diego pulled out and did something he thought was the most degrading thing a man could do to a woman. He exploded, covering her cheek and across an eye with the second rope.

As the third spasm started, he forced his cock back between her lips and drove it down her throat as he came. Then, grunting and shaking till the last spam stopped, Diego took out his cock and smeared the come all over Carmen's face mixing it with her tears and mascara.

He sneered, "Now bitch, clean it off and do it quickly or you will suffer the consequences." She took it greedily into her mouth. She looked up to the veins pulsing in his neck and temples caused by his long-suppressed hatred.

Finally, he spoke, "You're doing good. I should have treated you like a slut and piece of shit from the beginning. You might have loved me."

He lifted her back up by her hair and directed her face down on the bed. Diego placed his knee in the middle of Carmen's back, preventing her from escaping. She fought and then finally gave up to her fate.

Diego reached over, opened the box he had brought into the living room earlier, and tore open the aluminum package. Then, rolling two condoms on his cock, he whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, Carmen, I got extra small so that they won't fall off."

He pulled her pants down. He ripped off her bra and panties. He held her down and then moved his hand back to her legs. Standing at the side of the bed, he grabbed both of her ankles and pulled them apart.

She was automatically pulled toward him as he spread them out, with her ass stuck out and off the bed. He stepped between her legs up to her crotch so she couldn't bring her legs together. He placed his left hand on her hip to prevent her from moving and forced two fingers into her pussy. For someone forced, she was soaking wet.

He probed deep into her slit. She started responding, moaning and gripping the bedspread while rotating her ass, wanting his finger to go deeper. But, instead, he pulled his fingers out to Carmen's whimpering.

Coating his rubber-coated dick with Carmen's s juices, he slammed his member into her to the hilt. Diego reached down, pulled his belt off, and stepped out of his shoes and pants, leaving him in his socks.

He slung the belt around Carman's waist and grabbed the other end. He took both ends and treated it like a bridle on a horse. He pulled Carmen back into him then he started pounding.

He hammered her over and over. Carmen grunted like a stuck pig. She thought about what Shannon and the girls said, and they were right. He had a pile-driving ass that shook her teeth every time he bottomed out.

Carmen could feel the wave of pleasure and pain as he hammered into her G-spot thrust after thrust. She finally wailed with joy and screamed, "Oh God, Diego, I am cummmmmminng! Fuck me! Fuck me! AAAWWWGGGG!"

Diego was relentless; he jackhammered her for 25 minutes straight. Then, finally, she was just going with it. Carmen had lost all strength to resist him. She might as well have been a blow-up doll.

Diego grunted and shivered as he jettisoned his load into the condoms as pulled her tight against him.

He released her, and she lay motionless on the bed. Diego pulled off his shirt, pulled off the used condoms, and threw them on the floor. He reached back into the box and placed rolled on two more.

He walked around the bed and grabbed Carmen's motionless body. And drug her across the bed to her head and reached the other edge of the king-size bed.

He walked back around and grabbed her ankles, pushed her legs back up to her chest, and then pulled them straight and back over her head to her toes pointed at the other wall. He could hear her vertebra popping as her back stretched. Diego folded her leg back until they rested one on each side of Carmen's head. Her ears were resting between her knees.

Diego placed the head of his cock to cunt and drove it straight in. That action brought Carmen immediately out of her fog.

She looked up to see Diego's muscles bulging after each furious onslaught thrust into her pussy. Each time he bottomed out, she could see the muscles in his chest and arms ripple in slow motion. Carmen had never been so dominated like this before. Not even Jake had brought her to this level of ecstasy.

She was mesmerized by it. It was as if she had an out-of-body experience. She felt she could watch Diego and her fucking from every direction in the room. She felt his balls slapping against her asshole as Diego's weight slammed into her clit.

She felt the pressure build and surge throughout her body. She could feel her body flooding with fluid. She screamed in pleasure as she felt like she was peeing. Her juices exploded between her and Diego's body as she had her first squirting orgasm.

She begged, "Diego, please, Diego, fuck my ass take it, please.

Diego turned red with anger and yelled in between strokes, "Fuck you, Carmen, that belongs to Jake. You gave it to him. I'll never touch it."

Carmen's eyes welled up as she started crying. Diego never relented for the next twenty minutes; he tried to drive her thru the mattress with each stroke. Finally, Diego directed the last three years of anger through his dick.

She saw the evil in his eyes that she had created. Carmen finally gave up and went limp, completely destroyed. Diego looked down to see his condom slightly coated in red. He rolled off and left Carmen past out.

He threw the other two condoms on the floor and walked out of the room. He was hurrying down the hallway to the living room. He reached for his phone that he had thrown down earlier, and he placed a call.

About two hours later, Carman woke to a dark room. As she moved, she felt the dried-up crust of Diego's cum on her face. As Carmen rolled slowly out of bed to head to the restroom, she felt the soaking cold, wet sheets she had laid in, and her bodily smells thoroughly permeated her room.

As she took her first step, she could feel the soreness between her legs. She looked down to see her vulva swollen from the pounding she had taken from Diego. She could see the red tint of dried blood on her inner thighs.

She sat on the cold toilet seat, trying to bring herself to grip with what just happened between her and Diego. She squinched her face as the pain from the burning sensation between her legs caused by the pee shot through her body.

After finishing, she turned on the shower and allowed it to heat up. Then, walking over to the mirror, she was shocked by the vision staring back at her in the face.

She realized now that she was aging and not gracefully either. Besides looking like a member of the Procyonidae family, she looked like she was another ten years older. Even worse, she didn't like the woman she had become. No longer a wife, mother, just an old whore who deserved everything she had done to herself.

After stepping out of the shower and drying off, she pulled the destroyed sheets off the bed. She was surprised when she heard footsteps scurrying past her bedroom door. Looking over to see the clock read 2:13 a.m., she threw her robe on and went to see who was in the house.

Peeking out her door and down the hallway, she saw the outline of women entering Diego's room.

Walking down the hallway, Carmen heard Doris's voice say, "Here, I'll slide towards you." Carmen reached the door and saw that Doris had failed to pull the door close.

She placed her eye up to the door slit opening. And with the help of the blue LED light from the clock, Carmen could see Doris cuddled in Diego's arms. The same arms that should have been holding her.

The comment she heard broke her when she heard Diego say, "Thanks for coming, Doris. I just needed someone to hold." Carmen backed up to the wall behind her. She placed her hands over her face and slid down the wall. She silently cried as she put her hands over her face in grief.

TO BE CONTINUED: