Oh Hell!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few of the table guest within earshot looked puzzled at Mike, but he ignored them.

"Thanks for trying Luci," he replied gratefully. "I would have preferred a chilled coke anyway."

"Ok," she nodded and gave him a pointy-toothed smile. Then she downed her drink in one gulp and wandered off again in the direction of the bar. She was gone before Mike could tell her, that he didn't mean that he wanted that coke right away.

"Not to be mean or anything Mike," Patricia said as she took the seat next to him in Luci's absence. "But your date is hitting the booze hard. Is that why she acts a little spacey?"

Mike shook his head in dismissal.

"I don't think alcohol works so easily on her Pat. Luci may not look it, but she has the physique of a tank. Though she's not exactly from around here, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd cut her some slack. She doesn't always know how to act appropriately."

Patricia nodded in acknowledgement.

"Have you considered that she might simply be an air-head? They don't necessarily all have to be blonde y'know."

Mike couldn't hold back a smile.

"Some of her insights and experiences would surprise you Pat. Luci is more than she seems. A lot more."

"Yeah," Patricia admitted, returning his smile. "She did nail Desmond pretty good, didn't she?"

Patricia lowered her gaze and became slightly flustered.

"Talking about which, I know I was a bitch, and a stupid one too. Luci has done nothing wrong. I was the idiot, and she told me the truth is all. Mike - is there a way back for us? Can you ever forgive your stupid bitch?"

Mike felt his throat tense. He'd had a serious crush on this girl for as long as he could remember, and she had broken his heart less than a week ago. The pain was still fresh.

"At least not right now Pat. If we can be friends, maybe somewhere down the road."

"I understand," Patricia sighed sadly. "This is not a bribe, but... I wouldn't mind you being my first, y'know. It could even be tonight, if you wanted. But you are with Luci now I guess."

Mike nodded.

"By the way Pat. Know what happened to Dog?"

"Desmond? He tried calling a few times before I blocked his ass and deleted him from my phone. He was in emergency care somewhere I think. But he is dead to me, so I don't give a fuck where he is or what he does. I will never see him or speak to him again."

"Not my business, but for the record you're doing a smart thing. He's a player," Mike remarked.

"About that, you should avoid him too Mike. Somehow he blames you for everything. And he can be a vengeful son of a bitch."

A large glass of coke on the rocks with a lime slice landed on the table in front of Mike, and Patricia quickly rose from the chair.

"Sorry Luci, I'll move now. Just borrowed your seat for a sec while you were gone."

"Mike is not angry with you Patricia," Luci said helpfully. "But he has already sexed with me twice today and is probably a little tired..."

Her explanation was interrupted by Mike coughing loudly, and Patricia gratefully seized the opportunity to hastily remove herself from a conversation that was about to yield more information than she cared to know.

Mike took a sip of coke and let the bubbly drink chill his throat.

"Thanks Luci, that really hit the spot."

"Mine is purple, and it has a little umbrella," Luci informed him happily.

"Hey all! Got a great vampire joke," Terrell injected from across the table. "Listen up guys - these two idiots walked inside a haunted house, right?"

"Who were they?" Lucy asked curiously.

"Not important. But once inside, they spotted a vampire..."

"A phony one making cocks?" she wanted to know.

"A real one of course," Terrell continued. "So the first idiot got spooked and screamed: Count Dracula! After which the other one went: One-Dracula, two-Dracula, three-Dracula..."

It was a pretty lame joke of the kind that gets funnier with increased alcohol intoxication. But people laughed anyway. However Lucy kept waiting in anticipation.

"Then what happened?" she asked Terrell excitedly. "And why did they see more than one Dracula? There is only one of him."

"Eh, that was the joke Luci. There ain't no more."

Luci eyed Mike questioning, but he just shrugged. He had a clear feeling that humor simply might be an incomprehensible concept to her. You could technically attempt to explain the joke, but based on what he had experienced so far, he figured it would be an exercise in futility. Besides nothing kills a joke more thoroughly than explaining it.

"Anyway, you're sure putting those drinks away fast girlfriend," Terrell declared in a rather blatant attempt at redirecting the conversation. "I dig a hot chick that can hold her liquor. How did Mike get so lucky anyway? How did you guys hook up?"

"He made a blood bond with the seal of the Grand Codex Vetitum and invoked the forbidden ritual of Asclepius the Elder," Luci replied absentmindedly while studying the reflections in her colorful cocktail with great interest.

Mike was in the middle of a sip from his coke and burst out in another coughing attack. This time it was genuine and he got fizz up his nose.

Terrell laughed.

"Staying in character, eh? Say, are you a cosplayer? Your make-up looks pretty damned sweet and I ain't seen anybody create a full backstory for a Halloween character before."

"That's my Luci for ya," Mike deflected with forced levity and put his arm around her. "A fellow geek at heart."

Terrell nodded energetically.

"No shit man. If you add a set of horns to that skin makeup and slap it on a dude, he'd look like the fucking lord and ruler of Hell himself."

"And what prompts your belief that such an entity must be male?" Luci asked Terrell in a strangely flat tone of voice while regarding him intensely with her inscrutable black orbs.

He suddenly seemed less comfortable and began to stutter.

"I'm... well.... of course... "

"Hey, let's hit the floor again Luci. My dancing feet are twitching," Mike declared and grabbed her hand to get them away from the sudden air of awkwardness.

She obediently followed him to the dance floor and once again they surrendered themselves to the music and the enticing rhythms.

Luci danced with her eyes closed, and her seductive feline movements belied the fact that she had only just been introduced to this type of dancing a few hours earlier. Mike simply couldn't keep his eyes off her. The way the dress fit her perfect body like a glove, the way she swirled like a ballet dancer and the way her long and shiny black hair whipped around her shoulders like dark mist. She was like an irresistible demonic siren created to lure men into the deepest pit of depravity with her dance.

In short, she was absolutely gorgeous and the embodiment of everything he had ever dreamed of.

And not easy to fool either, as Mike discovered when the beat of the music slowed down and they moved in for another slow dance.

"You want to sex again Mike? Already? You are such a satyr!" she chided mockingly in a low voice while digging his half-erect cock out from the ruined zipper.

In her hand it didn't remain half-erect for many seconds though.

"Shit Luci! We can't do this again. We were lucky last time, but we're so gonna get our asses caught if we press our luck."

"But you want to," she cooed teasingly. "I can feel your need growing in my hand."

"There're people with fucking phones all around us," he tried desperately without being able to muster the willpower to physically push her away.

Luci stopped and looked at him questioning.

"What is a fuckingfone?"

"A gizmo in your pocket that you can use for talking to people in other places. It can also take pictures and send them to the internet..." he explained.

"What is an internet?"

Mike gave up and covered her mouth with his own. Bringing Luci a jour with current technology was a major project, and he was rapidly losing the battle he waged with his own cock. Besides, the room was dark and they had done it once without causing an incident. Maybe it wasn't such a big risk after all, he decided. And she was right - he badly wanted to fuck her again.

Luci ended the kiss and turned around so his hardness was against her ass. For a minute or two they danced like that while she slowly and carefully lifted the back of her dress. Then she bent slightly forward and Mike felt his erection entering the familiar pussy from behind, carefully helped along by her hand.

Mike couldn't move much because of the awkward angle, but Luci's slow gyrations against him and the feeling of having his cock squeezed in her wet velvety vice was enough to make him see stars and gasp for breath.

In a short flash of coherent thought he found himself wondering how he had managed that erection in the first place. Even on a good day with copious amounts of porn he'd never felt a need for wanking more than twice. Yet here he was, well on his way to fire his genetic grenade-launcher for the third time in the span of just a handful of hours.

"Maybe it's because real sex is just so much more awesome than masturbation?" he wondered to himself. "Or maybe it's because of Luci? Is she pulling some succubus trick on me or something?"

But like the old saying goes: "Never look a gift pussy in the mouth." Mike decided that his curiosity was purely academic, and that he really didn't give a fuck why he was so horny. He was banging the hottest girl in the house, it felt awesome and that was all that mattered.

Well, until his attention was suddenly forced back to reality by the ear-splitting sound of a police siren reverberating all over the hall. Following the siren, a group of spotlights started sweeping the dance floor in an erratic pattern and Mike froze, feeling terror creeping up his spine.

"What the hell..?"

The siren was soon replaced by the voice of the DJ with an announcement.

"That was the sound of the midnight siren, and y'all know what that means, right?"

There was cheering and clapping all over the room, so apparently most people did indeed know what it meant. Unfortunately Mike didn't have a clue, and Lucy didn't seem to give a fuck but kept grinding on Mike's cock as if nothing had happened.

The DJ continued his announcement.

"It's now time to reveal the best costumes of the evening, and the lights will show the way to the lucky winners. If the spotlight stops on you, please come forward to the stage to receive your prize. Ready? Set? GOOO!"

The spotlights swept back and forth over the floor for a few seconds, before suddenly stopping to illuminate four dancers... and one of them was Luci.

"Mike? That blinding light is shining right at me. Why is it doing that?" she asked confused over her shoulder.

"Didn't you hear? Apparently you won a prize."

The DJ's voice sounded again.

"Will our four winners please approach the stage? The rest of you, please stand aside and help them make their way forward... thank you... thank you..."

"I won a prize?" Luci exclaimed with joy and straightened up, causing Mike's cock to bend to the point of breaking.

"AUW! FUCK!" he exclaimed.

"You have to head up front with the other winners," a helpful girl informed Luci while pointing towards the stage.

"I have to go and claim my prize Mike," he suddenly heard Luci announce in a voice full of excitement. "I will be right back, ok?"

And without further ado she simply walked off.

"Luci, no... wait..." was all Mike had time to utter before he felt his hard cock slipping out of her and saw his cover against curious eyes walk off towards the stage.

He did the only thing that came to mind in the moment, and covered his protruding manhood with his hands while bending forward like a person with sudden stomach pain.

"Hey are you ok man?" a guy behind him asked in a concerned voice.

"Anemia," Mike replied hastily. "I'm ok. Just need to keep my head down for a sec. Thanks for your concern bro."

Safe for the moment Mike evaluated his situation, and it didn't look too good. He was sporting a serious erection that was impossible to get back inside his pants, and even if there had been a way, the broken zipper would not have been able to hold his cock back in it's current engorged condition.

"I am screwed," was the only term he could think of that adequately described his immediate prospects. "Make it all the way to the bathroom walking in a crouch without attracting attention? Yeah right!"

He knew that there was no way it could be done, and that thought alone ought to have been sufficient to kill his erection. But for some reason it wasn't. He was, to put it bluntly, caught in a no-win scenario by his own libido.

Just then a shadow fell on the floor in front of him, and Mike sensed a presence looming. Anxiously he looked up where his eyes met the questioning face of Patricia.

"Hi Pat," he croaked defeated.

Mike didn't know what else to say or do. There was no way his luck could be this bad. It had to be a nightmare.

Patricia closed the distance between them and bent down.

"Do you have a problem I can help you with? I don't mind if it's a hard one."

Without waiting for an answer she slid her hand down behind his and grabbed hold of his cock.

"Yes, this is definitely a big problem," she stated teasingly and moved closer so Mike was able to stand up without flashing the room.

There wasn't enough space between them for penile masturbation in the traditional sense of the word - at least not if they wanted to keep things discreet - so instead Patricia was rubbing and kneading his cock like a rod of modeling clay.

"You guys actually had sex right here on the dance floor?" she whispered in amazement. "I didn't believe it at first, but your thing is completely soaked. That is her juices I am massaging you with, isn't it Mike?"

"And you are doing it great Pat," Mike acknowledged dreamily. "I always loved your hand jobs."

"Well, an eighteen year old virgin who doesn't put out on dates got to have to have something else going for her to remain popular with the guys," Patricia explained with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

Mike didn't know what to say, and he was too busy breathing heavy anyway. When praising Patricia's handiwork, he wasn't exaggerating. This wasn't going to take long.

Patricia was fully aware of his state of arousal, and intensified her kneading. At the same time she kept whispering right next to his ear, sending wave after wave of sweet chills rolling up his spine.

"You are getting close Mike. I can feel it. You are almost there. Just let it go. Don't worry about anything. I'm here for you. Let your Pat take good care of you..."

Mike muffled a roar by pressing his mouth against Patricia's shoulder as his orgasm took hold and his cock started pumping inside her skilled hand. She matched her movements to the contractions and kept milking him until he was way past finished and begged her to stop.

At that time his mighty love-rod had softened and retracted to it's deflated size, and it was easy for Patricia to put it back inside his pants without anybody noticing.

Mike relaxed and gave her a big satisfied smile of relief.

"I dunno what to say Pat, except thanks. I seriously owe you one. You saved my ass big time there."

"I'm the one who needs to apologize," Patricia protested. "For dumping you and buying into Desmond's bullshit. I must have been temporarily insane. I can't think of any other explanation for my behavior. I'm really sorry Mike, I truly am."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips with just a hint of tongue.

"Just a reminder that the offer from earlier is still good. I'll be damned if I want my first time to be a quickie on a dance floor in some club, but if you'll care to join me in a place with a real bed later tonight, I'll be very happy to have you as my first."

As if to emphasize her words, she slowly opened her right hand, that was wet and sticky from a mixture of Luci's secretions and his own cum, and proceeded to lick her palm clean like a cat while suggestively holding his gaze.

"If you liked the hand so much, just imagine how you would love the whole package," she teased with a suggestive smile before turning around and walking away without looking back.

Mike watched her speechlessly disappearing into the crowd. Yesterday he was a male virgin who had just been dumped and couldn't get a date to save his life. Today he had fucked so much that he was physically sore, and the girl who dumped him had just jerked him off, eaten his cum and practically handed him an invitation to the most important sexual event of her life bent in neon.

"What the fuck happened?" he mused to himself. "I'm exactly the same dude as last week. I didn't even change my fucking aftershave. How did I go from dweeb to love-god in the span of a day?"

The only variable he could think of was Luci...

"Luci!" he suddenly remembered. "Oh shit! Luci!"

Apologizing left and right he pushed and shoved his way as close to the stage as possible. He made it to the front row just in time.

"And our last winner of the evening is the gorgeous demoness, Miss..?" the DJ asked.

"Luci," she replied." And I am not actually a demon."

"Of course you ain't no real demon miss Luci," the DJ laughed. "But you sure have done a fantastic job of looking the part. This skin makeup is amazing, the black contacts and the teeth are top class and the simple dress complements the sexy yet infernal look to perfection. Is it homemade or off-the-rack?"

"I borrowed it from Mike's sister, but forgot the underwear," Luci answered with a serious expression.

Of course this information caused most of the guys in the vicinity of the stage to break out in cheers and wolf whistling. At the same time most of the girls immediately upgraded Luci's threat level to DEFCON 2.

"I see," the DJ continued after the noise had died down. "It's probably warm enough in here anyway. So have you had a good time tonight Miss Luci?"

"Oh God no!" Mike thought with a sense of impending doom. "Please don't let her blurt out everything we just did."

"Do not worry Mike," Luci's clear voice sounded from speakers all over the dance area. "If you do not want me to, I shall not share anything with anybody about our sexing. I do wish that you would stop using bad words though."

That remark brought her laughter and ovations from the audience, while Mike did his best to melt into the ground. A few acquaintances pointed in his direction and gave him winks and victory signs, but he managed to stay largely anonymous while he cursed himself for having forgotten about Luci's mind reading abilities.

When the crowd finally quieted down, he DJ continued his interview.

"Since we apparently won't hear any juicy details about your sexcapades with this lucky Mike-fellow, maybe you could tell us what else you've been up to for Halloween?"

"Certainly," Luci declared with a big smile. "This evening the fake vampire assisted me in trying out a cock of each color, except for a pink one. They were all pretty and very tasty. I will definitely have a pink one tonight as well."

The room virtually exploded in cheers and whistling.

The DJ looked like a man about to either pass out or change career. But the show must go on, and his next question was directed at the technical details of what he assumed was her costume.

"Once again I must say that your makeup looks amazing Miss Luci," he gushed in praise after the noise had subsided. "Can I feel the texture?"

"You may touch me," Luci offered accommodating.

The DJ put his hand on her shoulder and let it slide down her upper arm.

"It feels warm and soft," he commented. "Not at all rubbery or sticky, but organic. The details in the paint job are exquisite. Easily up to Hollywood standard. Almost like..."