Oh Hell!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luci nodded thoughtfully.

"You know what Mike?"

"What?" he asked.

"The short period of distress and discomfort was most certainly worth the experience. The cocks were so pretty, and they tasted very good," she declared with a big pointy-toothed smile. "I do not mind getting carried by you either."

Luci placed a suggestive hand on Mike's leg.

"Can you sex while controlling this machine Mike?"

"I don't know if I can get it up any more tonight, period. A man has a certain capacity limit y'know."

She slid her hand down to his crotch.

"You have not yet reached that capacity limit of which you speak, I would wager."

"Even if you were right Luci, I'm definitely gonna crash the car if you go any further with that hand," Mike declared reluctantly.

Luci stopped her advances, but kept her hand resting in place while the car made it's way through the chill Halloween night, heading for the Bower estate.

****

"Looks like mom and dad are out," Mike noted when they entered the house. "Probably a good thing. I dunno if they've calmed down yet after we blew up their little neighborhood get-together."

On the way up the stairs Luci pulled off the dress and stepped out of the boots. She was completely naked when they reached the first floor.

"I owe your sister my gratitude for the use of this dress Mike."

"I'll be sure to pass it on," Mike said with no intention of ever doing so.

They dumped the dress in the dirty clothes basket, returned the boots to the closet and withdrew to Mike's room. Luci sat down on the bed and patted the mattress with her hand.

"Is this the place where people are normally sexing Mike?"

"I guess you could say that," he confirmed. "As you know I don't have much experience though."

"Would you like to acquire some?" she asked seductively.

"Like I said in the car, I don't know if I can get it up Luci. The poor thing has seen a lot of use tonight, as you well know."

"Pray leave that problem to me Mike. After all you summoned me to be your servant, did you not?"

"But you aren't," Mike protested weakly.

"I could certainly act that way, if you should so desire oh master conjurer. Now please lie down so your slave can perform oral stimulation on you."

Faced with a willing woman as gorgeous as Luci, no healthy male on the planet would have been able to offer any meaningful resistance. So a certain male who went by the name "Mike" soon found himself nude on the bed getting a blowjob. Initially he felt a slight trepidation by having a highly sensitive part of his body inside a mouth filled with sharp and pointy teeth, but his cock had no complaints and thus neither did he. Instead he closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax and simply feel good.

In fact, it felt way too good.

"Stop!" he gasped after few minutes. "Or you're gonna waste a perfectly fine erection in a few moments."

Apparently Luci didn't want to risk that, so she reluctantly stopped fellating him and rolled onto her back, shooting him an expectant look that was impossible to misunderstand.

But this time Mike wasn't going to indulge her.

"Not yet slave girl. First your master wants to try something that he has fantasized about since he watched his first porn movie. Brace yourself."

Instead of getting on top of Luci as she had expected, mike placed himself with his head between her legs. She sat up and stared down at him with a confused expression.

"What are you doing Mike? Are we not sexing?"

"I just want to do the same for you as you just did for me," Mike explained.

"But I do not need an erection. In fact, I cannot have one."

Mike was baffled.

"Wait Luci! You have existed for like a gazillion years, yet you don't know anything about eating pussy? I mean, at least I have an excuse - I'm a newly converted virgin - but what's yours?"

"So this eatingpussy is part of sexing in your world?" Luci enquired.

"Yep, so lie back, make yourself comfortable and get ready to rumble," Mike declared with unyielding determination and pushed her gently but firmly back down.

Of course he wasn't nearly as self-assured as his cocky attitude suggested, and he also felt a little worried about what he might be getting himself into.

"What if the fucking thing has teeth or tentacles or some other demon shit?" he couldn't help thinking.

But to be fair he'd already had his cock buried in her several times, and nothing had taken a bite out of it yet. So he figured that chances were good that he would find a normal girl-pussy inside her bush.

Her rather well grown bush, to be specific.

Not relishing the prospect of ingesting a pound of demon-fur, Mike moved the wild vaginal vegetation out of the way as best he could. Of course Luci picked up on his thoughts immediately.

"Who is Crocodile Dundee and what is a weed whacker?" she asked curiously.

"A movie character and a gardening tool," Mike replied from down between her legs. "But never mind that. Have you ever considered like... y'know... shaving?"

"But I do not have a beard Mike. Why would I shave?"

Mike gave it up with an inaudible sigh and instead concentrated his attention on the task at hand.

This had truly been an evening of firsts for Mike, and now he had an actual pussy right in front of his face for the first time as well.

A three dimensional pussy.

Attached to a real... kinda... sorta... girl.

Not knowing a lot of specifics about the noble art of pussy-eating, he simply spread the dense vegetation and proceeded to lick everything in sight with large swiping tongue movements like they do in porn movies. Her juices had a vague cinnamon flavor just like her mouth, he noticed with interest. She tasted good.

"Girl tastes like Christmas," he mused to himself, and almost snorted when he got associations of singing fairies dancing around a hairy pussy.

However despite his hard work Luci didn't seem to show much of a reaction. From porn Mike knew that girls were supposed to go ape as soon as a man put his tongue down there. So why wasn't she? He started wondering whether she maybe wasn't very sensitive in the pussy region. Maybe she could only get off by being fucked?

"Does it feel good?" he enquired probingly through the jungle.

"Yes, it feels very nice," was the response.

Not exactly the level of enthusiasm he'd hoped for. "Nice" was pretty much a euphemism for "yawn." So Mike concluded that he must be doing something wrong.

Thinking that maybe that clitoris he'd heard so much about was the way to go, he embarked on a search for the mythical creature. He found it buried in a skin-fold right above the vaginal opening and peeled the hood back with his thumbs.

When he circled the little knob probingly with the tip of his tongue, he finally got the porn star reaction he'd expected.

The moment his tongue made contact Luci tensed, grabbed hold of the sheet with both hands and held on like Leo on the Titanic. And as he continued to stimulate the growing clitoris and the area around it, she soon began moaning and thrashing.

"Now, that's more like it," Mike thought to himself and filed this new discovery to memory under Important Pussy Eating Notes. "I'm actually beginning to get the hang of this shit. Eat ya heart out Casanova - here comes Mike."

"M-Mike!" Luci yelled in a voice tinged with desperation. "I am going to orgasm if you keep doing that!"

Of course that remark only served to encourage him and he intensified his clitoral stimulation, with the predicted result.

Well, maybe the result was a little more than predicted. At least from Mike's perspective.

Suddenly Luci squeezed her legs together and started grinding his head against her groin with both hands while spasming violently. She was incredibly strong and temporarily out of control, and Mike's head was solidly locked in place while she was riding her orgasm. He felt his mouth pressed hard against her pumping vaginal opening, so on a whim he pushed his tongue as far inside it as possible - just for the sake of doing something to contribute to the action.

It felt like thrusting it into a combined vice and vacuum cleaner.

Having never experienced a girl's orgasm up and close before he briefly wondered whether this was a typical girl reaction. But somehow he had a feeling that Luci was special in this respect too.

After one final massive contraction, that lasted long enough for Mike to fear that he would pass out from oxygen deprivation, Luci fell limply back on the bed with a loud sigh, obviously spent for the time being. But she didn't relax her legs, so his face remained pressed against her pussy in a chokehold.

"Haim huck", Mike complained desperately.

Luci responded in a slightly groggy voice.

"I do not comprehend your words Mike."

"HAIM HUCK HAMMIT!"

"Huh?" was the reply.

Instead of keeping up the yelling, which didn't seem to work anyway, Mike tried to think about his predicament as hard as he could, banking on Luci's tendency to invade his mind all the time.

"Oh, my apologies," she said and relaxed. He was finally free.

Mike rolled onto his back, flexing his liberated tongue and praising himself lucky that his skull hadn't been crushed.

"Crap on toast Luci! You never told me you were doing Kegels."

"I do not recall ever having sexed with a person of that name," she replied confused, obviously expecting him to elaborate.

Mike sighed exasperated and decided to drop the subject. They were resting on the bed for a while, before Lucy broke the silence.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"You brought me to orgasm without sexing. Why did you do that?"

"Foreplay of course. C'mon, don't seriously try telling me that you don't know shit about foreplay," Mike exclaimed in disbelief. "I was a fucking virgin a few hours ago, and even I know what that is."

Luci regarded him thoughtfully with her dark orbs and said nothing.

"You seriously don't know?" Mike repeated.

"When last I engaged in regular sexing, no man would willingly have put his face against a woman's genitalia. Nor would a man have worked to pleasure a woman in a manner that would not pleasure himself equally. Your world is indeed a wondrous place Mike."

"Well, it's not like I don't expect some pleasure in return y'know," Mike remarked smiling and started stroking his cock which hadn't lost any of it's stiffness during his endeavor into the magical world of oral sex.

"And that you most certainly shall have," Luci declared with a smile. "Mount me Mike."

"Sure thing. One triple-M coming right up," he saluted and rolled on top of her.

As much as Mike had enjoyed their forbidden tryst in the darkness of the club, it had nothing on full-blown sex with total body contact. The feeling was incredible and despite having been regularly milked over the course of the evening, he soon had to slow down to avoid cutting the experience short.

The irony of fucking a demon missionary style was not lost on him though, and he couldn't stifle a chuckle.

"Why are you laugh..." Luci started to ask curiously, but Mike unceremoniously covered her mouth with his own before she could finish her sentence. For the first time in his life he was the one top and in control. Yep, he was the one doing the fucking now, and he'd be damned if he was going to waste valuable sex-time playing twenty questions.

And fucking her he did.

Once he had found a rhythm that suited his level of self-control, Mike even started to feel as if he could continue indefinitely. A feeling that only lasted until Luci was assaulted by her second orgasm. As her powerful vaginal musculature began pumping around his cock, his control dissolved like ice in a desert. At first Mike's instinct was to pull out before it was too late, but that plan was promptly foiled by Luci when she wrapped her legs around him and held him firmly in place.

"Did she just read my mind or what?" he thought in passing.

A slight twitch at the edge of her mouth confirmed his suspicions, and in the face of those odds he decided that he might as well give in. He'd read somewhere that the average duration of intercourse in the general population was five to seven minutes, and those guys probably weren't fucking a beautiful female demon with extraordinary vaginal control. So overall Mike felt that he'd done pretty damned good.

He decided that he definitely deserved to cum.

With a grunt he started plowing into Luci as deep and fast as he could, soon joining her in an orgasmic finale that took his breath away and set off fireworks in his brain.

****

After a quick shower together they sat on the couch holding hands.

Mike glanced at the beautiful demoness next to him and knew that he couldn't ignore the elephant in the room any longer. Consequently he posed the dreaded question that had been festering in his mind ever since he realized that he'd had the time of his life, despite the horrors.

"So what now Luci? Where do we go from here?"

"Naturally I will have to return from whence I came," she replied with a sad expression.

Mike looked down, feeling a little flustered.

"Y'know Luci, I've had a great time and I kinda like having you around. Of course you wouldn't blend in so well outside Halloween, but maybe we could..."

She interrupted him gently by touching his lips with a finger.

"And I have a function elsewhere which I must attend to Mike. I was not created for the purpose of dancing, sexing and ingesting pretty cocks, enjoyable as it all was."

Mike wasn't really surprised. In his mind he had always known that their time together would come to an end. But the realization was still disheartening.

"So you must go?"

"I must."

She took his hand and held it firmly.

"I sense your disappointment Mike, and it honors me that you feel such discomfort in light of my departure from this world. Know that I will miss your companionship in equal measure."

She stood up and walked towards the pentagram where she had first appeared when summoned. But right before stepping onto it, she stopped and turned to look at him.

"There might be a way though," she considered thoughtfully.

Then her face lit up with that pointy-toothed smile he had come to know so well.

"Why don't you come with me Mike?"

"Huh? How would that work Luci? I'm no demon. I can't just pop in and out of existence all over the place."

"I am no demon either," she corrected him. "As to how it would work, I would extract your soul of course."

"Eh, to be honest that sounds kinda bad Luci."

Luci smiled encouraging.

"Not at all Mike. As soon as the body is ripped apart and devoured, the soul will disperse and can be extracted easily."

"Ripped apart? Devoured?" Mike exclaimed horrified. "That sounds very... devourery and definitely painful. I'm not sure I like that idea."

"Painful?" Luci considered frowning. "I know of the concept of course, but I am not familiar with the true nature of that which humans refer to as pain. So I do not actually know whether or not it is painful..."

"But you can tell me all about it later, right?" she suggested eagerly and stepped over to the couch.

Against his own initial misgivings Mike had grown comfortable in Luci's presence over the course of the evening. But once again he felt the numbing terror he had experienced the first time he laid eyes on her. Despite her appearance she was not of this world and did not operate according to its values and rules. To her, the distance from impulse to action was practically zero. She commanded immense power, but lacked any limitation born of human morals.

A tamed tiger is still a tiger, and there was a very good reason why people didn't keep tigers as pets. As much as he had come to appreciate Luci during the great time he had spent with her, Mike was forced to face the undeniable truth.

He was the only human in the room. And he was in deep shit!

"You... you can't do this Luci!" Mike stammered frantically as she wrapped her arms lovingly around him. "The book protects me."

"What book?" he heard her whisper next to his ear.

With a sinking feeling Mike turned his head and stole a quick glance at the table.

The Codex was gone!

"Oh hell!" was the last coherent thought that went through his head before he drowned in a sea of pain and agony, the magnitude of which he had never imagined existed even in his worst nightmares.

****

"Do you think Mike and his new girlfriend are having a good time?" Sarah wondered for the umphtienth time that evening.

Ed gave her hand an encouraging squeeze.

"Stop being such a mother hen Sarah. The boy is eighteen for crying out loud, which means that he is technically no longer a boy. I bet those two are fornicating like rabbits right now... AUW!"

Mike's mother punched her husband's shoulder as hard as she could.

"I know he's no longer my little boy. Doesn't mean that you have to remind me constantly though. It makes me feel old Ed. They grow up so fast..."

"Seriously Sarah," Ed berated his worried wife. "You need to start giving him more space and respect him as an adult. I saw you burn something in the fireplace that you took from his room before we left. Was it a dirty magazine or something? You can't keep doing stuff like that. A boy his age has a right to privacy."

Sarah's face turned red as a beat.

"All right Ed, maybe I went a little overboard, but it was just a smelly old book he had in there. That thing was unsanitary and probably had mites in it. I wanted it gone."

"Maybe it was valuable?" Mike's dad suggested.

"Hardly," Sarah contested firmly. "It was practically falling apart when I lifted it up, and the cover was smeared with old ketchup or paint or something. If he makes a fuzz over it, I'll buy him a new one."

Mike's dad shrugged. When Sarah set her mind to something, she was a force of nature.

"It was a little strange though," Sarah continued thoughtfully.

"What was strange?"

"At first I asked Consuela to bring me that disgusting book, but she claimed that she couldn't lift it off the table or even move it an inch. She said it was glued in place. However when I went and got it myself, I had no such problems."

"Do you suspect Consuela of deliberately lying to you?"

Sarah thought about it for a few seconds.

"I can't imagine that Ed. She has been our maid since Mike and Sue were in kindergarten. I trust her in every way. But maybe she is getting a little frail from old age."

"Well," Ed declared while getting up. "If you don't wanna share that fate, you'd better make sure to exercise regularly. So let's head to the dance floor right away pretty lady."

Sarah giggled and followed her husband's lead.

****

Epilogue

The young detective entered the room and stood for a moment watching the forensic technicians working on securing evidence from various sections of the crime scene. Almost right away he spotted his colleagues by the couch in the far corner and walked over to announce his presence.

"If it ain't the greenhorn," one of the senior detectives remarked teasingly.

Detective Greene - yes that was actually his name - was used to it. You needed a thick skin in order to work in homicide, in more ways than one.

"Reporting for duty Sir," he said and made a mock salute. The other detectives laughed.

"So where is the vic?" he inquired, eager to get started.

"All over the place," detective Greerson said. "In fact, ya are standing on him."

Shocked Greene looked down at his feet at the pink carpet.

"That carpet ain't supposed to be pink y'know. It's actually white."

Greene almost jumped away from the carpet onto the wooden floor.

"He's there too," Greerson explained helpfully. "Every surface in the room is covered with a thin layer of human tissue. We're awaiting confirmation, but it's safe to assume that the DNA will match the vic."