On Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, her cheeks getting rosy. "Maybe later tonight."

"What time will you be home?"

"Around 11."

"Cool. Maybe I'll swing by your room then?"

"Sure. Maybe we can play some Apex?"

"It's a date."

"Sweet." She straightened up her dress with fastidious attention, and Lucas could tell she was a bit nervous. "Do I really look that good?"

Her brother nodded, his brows raised with manly appreciation. "You look to-die-for, Skylar."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"Okay, I'm off to work."

"Go get him, girl."

***

The day carried on uneventfully for Lucas. He'd taken a ten-minute walk, did a few sets of pull-ups and dips, and went up to his room. Truthfully, he couldn't wait for Skylar to return home. He was getting frustrated with being alone all day.

A little past 11, his sister texted him, "Apex?"

He instantly clutched his cane and limped out of his room. He opened her door, and his jaw slackened at the sight of his sister.

Skylar gasped when the door opened, her dress pooling at her small waist, her bra bunched up on her bed. Her petite hands shot up to her chest and covered up as much of her young bosom as they could muster.

"Oh my god, sorry, sorry!" Lucas cried as he stepped back and shut the door.

Skylar found herself chuckling a second later. She wasn't thrilled that her brother had snuck a peek at her bare upper torso, or more accurately, at her naked profile; nonetheless, she could appreciate the comedy often arising from such accidents.

"You can come in now!" she called a spell later.

Lucas opened the door, tentatively. "Are you decent?"

"It's a bit late for that, bro, don't you think?"

He entered her room, blushing furiously. "I'm sorry, I should've knocked."

"Yeah, you most definitely should've," Skylar confirmed harshly, though she wasn't nearly as upset as she made herself to be.

"I just assumed that if you texted me..." he stammered.

Skylar decided to drop the act and cracked a smile. "It was probably my fault. I thought with your knee and all, it would take you a good half hour."

That drew a chuckle from him. "Yeah, evidently, I was more eager for your company than I thought."

The acknowledgment made her feel all warm inside. "That's kinda sweet. Okay, you're pardoned."

"Appreciate it."

She turned on her PlayStation and opened her laptop. "Did you get a look at my boobs?"

Lucas cut his eyes at her, smiling wickedly. "Uhhh... no, no. Didn't see a thing."

"Oh, you're such a goddamn liar!" she laughed.

He laughed, as well. "What do you want me to say, uh, Sky?"

"The truth! Did you get a look at my boobs?!"

"I don't... maybe a side boob."

She gasped in shock again.

"Maybe," he stressed, trying to pacify her. "A hint of a side boob really, now when I think about it."

She shook her head, giggling.

"I'm really sorry, Sky, okay? Can we play now?"

She logged in into her lobby, Lucas logged into his, and they waited quietly for their individual matches to start.

"I hope you caught a good look 'cause there's not gonna be a second time," she said, not knowing her whole world would be turning upside down in just a matter of weeks.

"Roger," Lucas replied, just as oblivious.

***

The next day, Skylar blinked her sleep away just past noon. She padded downstairs and made herself a cup of coffee, which she took with her when she made back toward her room. She stumbled upon Lucas as he exited his.

"Good morning!" she chirped.

Lucas looked at his phone and arched a brow. "Morning?"

"Whatever, dude," she snickered. She swept her eyes over his clothes. "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah, for a walk. Maybe this is the day I crack the ten-minute mark? We shall see."

She tittered. "Want some company?"

"I'd love some company."

"Okay, I'll change and come downstairs."

*

Twenty minutes later, they walked out the front door and rounded the house, sauntering down the path that meandered into the woods. These were the last weeks of summer, and soon, autumn would be paving the trail in orange.

Lucas had been making an effort to shift more of his weight onto his bad leg during those walks, figuring that while the challenge might tax it in the short term, it should ultimately lead to a quicker recovery.

Skylar almost wished for his leg to never recover, for she knew once it's healed, he'd move out in a heartbeat. She had her own life of course: ample friends, work, and gaming to keep her busy, but the house had felt big and lonely with her brother gone.

Lucas asked. "So, you're not working today?"

"Nope. Today, I'm loafing around."

He chuckled.

"I have friends coming over later if you wanna hang out with us."

"You know that I'm going to take you up on that. I've been bored out of my mind."

Skylar ruminated on his boredom. "You can always play Apex to pass the time."

"I don't have a PlayStation. And the laptop Mom got me can't run it."

"Okay, here's a crazy thought: why don't you just go to my room and... you know, play?"

"Really? You don't mind me coming into your room while you're gone?"

"Why would I? As long that I don't catch you one day using my underwear to pleasure yourself. That's where I draw the line."

He snickered. "Yeahhhh, I think we'll be good."

She gave a chuckle, as well. "Besides, you're still pretty sucky at the game. You could use the practice."

"Aww, gee, thanks, sis."

They laughed, sloping up the trail.

The woods were growing thicker and obscuring more of the sunlight.

"You okay?" Skylar asked a minute later, when her brother bent at the waist and clasped his knee.

"Uhhhh, no. It's going to start throbbing any minute now."

"Then let's head back."

"What's the time?"

Skylar looked at her phone. "Ten past."

"Damn. So close to setting a new record."

She forced out a laugh, though it made her happy that he couldn't.

They spun around and talked some more as they strolled languidly back.

"Oh!" Lucas exclaimed. "How did it go with Mystery Guy? You know, the one you got all pretty for?"

Skylar giggled. "He wasn't there."

He cut his eyes at her. "You look disappointed."

"Yeahhhhh..." she drawled, then made a squelching sound with her mouth that underscored her disappointment.

"What's the story with this guy? Fill me in."

"There isn't really one to tell. He's just some guy who's been coming regularly once a week for the past months or so, always accompanied by a friend. He's an older guy. Not like old, but in his mid-late 20's if I have to guess. Anyhow, he's really handsome; good dresser and a great smile to boot. I would show him to his table, and he'd be super friendly. Every now and then, I would feel his eyes on me, and when I'd look, he'd be smiling; you know, the way guys do when they're interested. And I can just feel the tension between us."

"Then what's the problem?"

"He hasn't made a move on me."

"So? Take the initiative."

"Yeah, I'm interested, not desperate."

Lucas chuckled. "What's so wrong about you making the first move? For all you know, he can be a really sweet guy who just happens to be a little shy around pretty girls."

"Yeah, I'm afraid that's not how I'm wired. If a guy wants me, he's gonna have to come and get me."

Lucas was about to push back but then thought better of it. Girls are programmed to be pursued, like on a cellular level. End of story.

"Well, maybe he's gay," he offered, drawing a blank.

"Oh, he is not gay."

"And how the heck would you know that? Maybe his friend is actually his boyfriend."

"Very unlikely considering the hungry looks he's been throwing my way. He was practically drooling the last time."

He shrugged his shoulders in surrender. "Well, then I guess Mystery Guy will remain a mystery."

Skylar expelled a long, exasperated sigh. "I dunno what his deal is. He's clearly into me. And I've played my part. I've made it painfully obvious that I'm interested."

"How'd you do that?" Lucas asked, genuinely curious since from the sound of it she'd been playing it hard to get.

Skylar untied her ponytail while looking away from her brother. She then threw her head back as she turned to look at him, and her long, brown hair whipped around with a sense of eroticism that was undeniable. Her eyes, big, brown, and expressive turned sultry as they met his, and there was a trace of a smile on her pouty lips. The faint smile was as suggestive as her elusive gaze. Her whole face just exuded sex all of a sudden.

"Whoa," Lucas muttered, caught off guard.

Skylar broke into sweet, bashful laughter, and blood mounted in her cheeks. "So, you see?"

Oh, he saw alright. If a girl as attractive as his sister ever gave Lucas that look, he wouldn't be asking for her number; he'd bend her over and whip out his dick.

"Definitely gay."

***

Skylar parked her car in the driveway and made towards the front door. She had finished her shift, and it was nearly midnight when she entered her home. It'd been a hectic week so far. Between work and later partying with her friends, she had barely found the time to rest her eyes. Mercifully, tomorrow she had the day off, so she could sleep to her heart's content.

Sometimes, she didn't know why she even bothered to keep a job in the first place. Her father had made it very clear to her that he would give her whatever she was making if she stayed at home instead. Skylar had argued that she needed to get out of the house and meet new people, and her father simply stated that she could do so at the country club while working on her tan and doing her nails.

Her father had always been very good to her, Skylar thought. He'd been spoiling her rotten, especially after he and Lucas had had a falling-out. He had bought her a brand-new Audi for her seventeenth birthday and had paid good money to have a top-of-the-line sound system installed in her room. He'd paid for her computer and PlayStation and was gladly paying for the occasional spa and her weekly mani-pedis.

He'd never been this way with Lucas, she pondered. Then again, her father was a very old-fashioned man. He believed men should work hard and provide for their family while the women should bear their children, look pretty, and spend their money. The mere thought of Skylar working boiled his blood, and it'd been a constant source of friction between them.

He wanted her to be more like her mother, who was the quintessential trophy wife. Suzan had married Samuel when she was only 19; he was more than fifteen years older. He'd already been very successful when they met, and she was an impressionable, nubile girl. She hadn't worked a day in her life since they married, and the only thing she ever seemed to worry about was her fading looks, which she had maintained over the years through several cosmetic operations.

Skylar wasn't made that way though. She was a lot like her mother in some respects, but also very different in others. And sure, she could probably land a rich husband and be set for life, but she had greater aspirations than that. She wanted to start her own business, and lately, she'd been seriously considering becoming a YouTuber.

She knew that there was a lot of money to be made in streaming, particularly in gaming—provided one was actually good, that is. Skylar wasn't good. She was an exceptional gamer, and her specialty, first-person shooters, seemed to be the biggest draw in the gaming space. She could stream live on either Twitch, Mixer, or whatever, and she could upload daily videos to YouTube. She could really make a name for herself.

She walked into her room, still mulling this. She then heard the distinct sputtering of the hot tub, which was visible to her from her room. She walked up to her window and saw her brother chilling with what seemed like a beer in his hand. She looked at the time again; it was just about midnight.

The fizzing and roiling of the hot water sure seemed inviting, she thought. It would be nice to unwind in the hot tub after a long tiresome day. She stripped out of her clothes, put on her bathing suit, and lapped herself in her robe.

*

"Hey."

"Yo," her brother replied, startled, turning his head to his left. "You're home."

"I am. Mind if I join you?"

He gestured at the bubbling water with the lip of his beer. "Please."

He'd been thirsty for some good ole human interaction, having—as per usual—no one but himself to keep him company.

Skylar first disrobed, then gathered her long hair in a ponytail. She grabbed one of the two beers that stood by his side and made her way in.

Lucas swigged his beer as he took a languid look at his sister. He wasn't leering, but he wasn't completely indifferent to her swimsuit, either. It was a one-piece, fire-red, and sported an oval cutout right in the middle of her abdomen. His attention gravitated to the bare skin of her trim, sexy tummy.

Skylar took note of his attentive look, and she smirked contently as she climbed in. She took a sit on the bench that ran along the waterline, and only her legs were submerged.

"So, do we approve?" she asked knowingly, glancing down at the piece of jewelry attached to her belly button.

"Oh, we do. We definitely approve."

Skylar giggled as she sipped her beer. "I've had it for a while now."

"I wasn't aware."

"Yeah. Like two winters ago. It took forever to heel. Worth it though."

"You can say that again," Lucas cooed, hypnotized by the little cross slinging from her navel so erotically.

His sister was such a babe, Lucas pondered as he kept staring at her tummy. Slender, shapely, and extremely feminine. And she was taking great care of herself. Her nails were always in immaculate condition, her long hair silky and lustrous. He'd seldom seen her without makeup on, and no matter the hour of the day, she would always smell either of some fruity lotion or of one of the sweet musky fragrances that she seemed to like.

She had a dazzling array of clothes and never seemed to wear the same outfit twice. Around the house, she dressed modestly, rarely showing cleavage, and she wasn't showing any now. It was by choice, though, he was convinced, for she clearly had genetics on her side. Even now, showing no cleavage at all, he found himself distracted by her bust.

He tried to gauge her cup size, guessing the magical letter. His mind wandered, back to the night he had seen her topless, if only fleetingly. He'd barely caught a glimpse of anything. She had been quick to react, palming her breasts in a flash.

Still, either her hands were super petit or her bosom large. He recalled how hefty the supple globes seemed when her palms pressed up to them in a desperate attempt to cover herself up. It sure seemed like there was plentiful titty flesh trapped between her splayed-out fingers and chest.

Lucas felt a twitch in his white trunks, and the image of his little sister holding her naked breasts vapored. He polished off his beer, stirring lightly at the unwelcome disturbance between his legs.

Skylar asked. "So, what have you been up to all day?"

"You know, this and that. I did go into your room and played for a few hours. And if you're wondering, I still suck."

Skylar laughed. "Give it time. And don't forget that I've been playing shooters for years."

"I don't think that even another decade would do much for me if I'm honest. I just seem to lack the aptitude. Unlike you. You make it seem so ridiculously easy."

Skylar gave a chuckle. "Funny you should say that because I was thinking that maybe I should... do this for a living."

"What? Gaming?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Top gamers make serious money, Lucas. Like obscene amounts of money. And they get sponsorship deals and whatnot. It's super lucrative, for those who can make it."

Lucas reached for the last beer, which felt a bit lukewarm in his hand. "I bet you'd do great if you seriously pursued it."

"You think?"

"Absolutely. You're an awesome gamer. And you're a girl. And very attractive. Thirsty teenage boys are pretty much guaranteed to sub to your channel."

Skylar bit back a smile, knowing there was a lot of truth to that. She'd been following several girl gamers, all of which had tons of subs, mostly from horny guys. Two of them were kinda skanky. They had the most followers, and their chat had been the most active. It's a tale as old as time: sex sells.

"So maybe I'll dip my toe into this whole pro gaming thing? Get a mic and start recording my sessions, upload my best matches on YouTube. And if the channel actually starts to catch on, I'll do one of those dramatic face-reveals. I've got nothing to lose when I really think about it."

"Sounds like a plan."

Skylar smiled, bobbing her head thoughtfully as a plan was taking shape in her head.

Lucas silenced the hot tub and dove into the water. He then pulled himself out to sit on the bench across from his sister and took a big draft from his beer.

Skylar found herself looking him over appreciatively. Ever since her friend Tina had shown interest in him when they all hung out the other day, her perception of him had been slowly shifting.

He really didn't look that awkward anymore. He didn't look awkward at all if she was truly honest with herself. Back in high school, she thought he looked a bit like a dork, but the more she stared at his hair, that was now damp and... somewhat sexy-looking, the more she realized that it was the way he had kept it that largely influenced the way she perceived him.

He didn't look anything like a dork now, that's for sure, Skylar thought as her eyes trailed down his hard abdomen. He'd really come into his own. It looks like Tina was onto something after all.

"What?" Lucas asked, smiling sheepishly.

Skylar snapped to attention. "Sorry?"

"You were... kind of staring."

She put on a mock frown of surprise, knowing for sure it was true. "Was I?"

His brows bobbed affirmatively.

"No, I was just thinking about something. My friend, Tina? She thinks you're cute."

A grin crossed her brother's face. "Oh, does she?"

Skylar sipped her beer, smirking. "Yep."

"Cool."

Lucas thought Tina was a nice girl, and he found her attractive enough. And it'd been a while since he held a girl in his arms. He missed that feeling terribly.

"You interested?"

"Maybe. I mean, with my leg and all it's going to be a problem taking her out. I can barely walk."

"Okay, so when your leg's better, and if you're still interested, talk to me, and I'll set it up."

"I will, thanks."

"Hey, what are sisters for?"

They shared a chuckle before they drank quietly, their legs lightly kicking in the hot water.

"How long has it been since you had a girlfriend?"

"Ummm... over a year now."

Skylar fell silent, and her brother could tell that there was something on her mind.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just wondering if she was... your first."

He laughed in discomfort. "What a strange thing to ponder."

She shrugged, blushing. "Just curious, I guess. I don't remember you hooking up with anyone at school."

"Well, that's probably because I haven't."

"Okay, sooo... was she?"

He laughed, again uncomfortably. "Why would you want to know that? Man, you're so weird."

"I'm not weird; you're being weird. It's a simple 'yes or no'. No need to make such a big deal out of it."

Lucas took a moment to consider it. He gulped down the last of his beer and met her eyes. "Yes. She was my first."

"Cool," Skylar said casually, but soon after, she turned quiet again.

"Out with it, brat," Lucas ordered, registering her thoughtfulness.

She giggled, embarrassed. "You don't have to answer if you don't feel like it."

"Noted."

"Okay, um... again, just wondering... like... your first time?"

A knowing smile curled his lips. "What about it?"